Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
use a blow dryerI just got myself a milk shake and walked home with it, and It took all of five minutes to get home. The straw is now covered in ice and I am waiting for it to thaw in order to continue drinking.
The website Amazon creates basic profiles about its users based on what they buy from the website. You can see them by signing into your account, clicking Account, then clicking About You. Apparently, some of the people who look at the profiles constructed by Amazon find them insulting.
They think I paint miniatures and like detective fiction.
Yeah, pretty accurate although they thought I have two kids and I have three.
I'd be careful with smart TVs after the revelations revealed by the LG smart TV recording and tracking its owners.just installed adblock youtube on a samsung smart tv HA SUCK IT CORPOS