1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

God's Journey Across Earth Bet (Worm/Naruto)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Vigilante14, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Vigilante14

Vigilante14 Know what you're doing yet?

Well my story began with dying in a car crash and then finding myself in a big room sitting on a comfortable chair and standing in front of me was a guy who looked exactly like my grandfather but radiated some sort of energy which clearly said that he was different from everything I had ever felt.

“Who are you?….And where the hell am I?” I asked since the last thing I remembered was the weight of the car crushing me as I died.

“Well Nathan to your question my name is something your mortal mind won’t understand so well you can call me ROB or skippy or whatever the hell you want. Now you are in one of my rooms of my personal adobe and the reason you are here because I want to give you a proposal.” ROB said causing to blink confusingly

“Now normally dead souls are send for judgment but in your case I decided to intervene. Tell me Nathan would you like a second chance at life?” He asked giving a big grin. I remained silent for a few seconds ROB was giving me a huge favor but it would come with a drawback…..but…..I haven’t lived my life fully and thus my answer was a no-brainer, I gave him a nod showing him that I was ready.

“Well good job my friend. You made a fantastic choice which I am sure your won’t regret. Now I am sure you are familiar with those cyoa stories?” he asked

“Yeah I am.” I replied in affirmation having read multiple cyoa stories on the trinity of SB/SV/QQ as well as on FF.

“So here it is I am going to send you to the world of Naruto and when the story is over for that world I would sent you to Worm and after that some other world of your choice.” he said and I nodded “And I am going to do in a derived cyoa pattern. Tell me are you familiar with Worm Cyoa versions?” he asked and I nodded once again.

With a click of his finger he changed the surrounding and suddenly we were floating in front of that page.

“Nathan know that Narutoverse is not a nice place sure it seems less dark than worm but that is not true. In here you will have to kill and do other inhumane things to live.” he said making me roll my eyes as if I didn’t knew that tidbit already.

“Well with that out of the way I will be giving you the choice to choose four characters from any comics to choose your powerset from. The first one will be from Naruto while the next three you can choose from any comic you like. Do know that while you may have their memories you won’t have their skill and would have to shed a lot of pain and tear to get that control.” ROB said

“What about the forces that aren’t there like the Phoenix force?” I asked

“Nathan all those forces exists throughout the multiverse you only have to be powerful enough to get their attention. I mean if you choose Jean Grey then your strength will be at the moment when she first got her powers. You will have her memories so you can learn from that but power wise you have to make your way to the top and when you will do maybe the force will be interested in you.” he said shrugging his shoulders causing me to give him a look

“Hey don’t look me at that. I don’t know how that flying turkey works. She don’t like me for some reason.” he replied and I got the first hand view of a very powerful being depressed as proverbial aura of depression came on his head causing me to sweat drop.

Not wanting to deal with him I click on the first box and the following options appeared

Select Village:

Leaf(Konoha)

Earth(Iwa)

Sand(Suna)

Lightning(Kumo)

Mist(Kiri)

Looking at the options it was very easy for me to decide what place I wanted to be in and without any hesitation I chose Konoha. Then other option came

Select character:

Naruto

Sasuke

“Only two options?” I asked looking at him

“Well the story revolves around them and the rest well they do not matter much.” ROB said as he continued reading a book which looked eerily like the Icha Icha chronicles.

Hmm….both of them will become strongest shinobi once the time comes but if I have to live as one of them I am going to take Naruto as child Sasuke is too emo for my tastes. Clicking on Naruto, I saw three other boxes appear.

Select three other characters from a comic universe:

After much consideration I chose the following three:-

Diana of Themyscira (DC)

Jean Grey (Marvel Earth-616)

Elixir (Marvel Earth-616)

Choose Level:-

Story Mode

Normal

Hard

As soon as I chose story mode my head started spinning. Last this I saw was ROB’s smiling face as he waved jovially and then I lost consciousness.

(Now this story is skipped till our hero returns as from Narutoverse. I will write that part when I will have muse for it)

“Welcome Back,” said the same annoying voice I had heard sixteen years ago. I had succeeded in killing Kaguya. Yes you heard me not sealing but killing but it came with the cost of my life. Well at least the village was in Sasuke’s hand who thanks to yours truly didn’t defect from Konoha but that itself was a story for other day.

“So how have you been ROB?” I asked. In a way I was happy to see that guy afterall if not for him then I wouldn’t be having such

“Eh fine I guess. I forgot that for you it had been a hundred years for you but a moment for me. So till me Nathan or should I say Naruto Uzumaki are you ready for another adventure or your sense of adventure is over?” he asked

“You bet your ass I am ready. Kurama had been nagging me about this for a while about this new world.” I replied thinking about Earth bet. I had written the whole story top to bottom during my stay at Konoha and it was one of my biggest jewels in my authored books. I just couldn’t wait to go over that place.

“So I have filled the Earth bet choices for you hope you like it.” ROB said as the surrounding changed.

Entry Mode: Self Insert

Difficulty: Special Skitter Mode(or custom made extremely hard since you have killed Kaguya)

Disadvantages: Slaughterhouse is hiring(+2), Endbringers(+2), Wanted(+1)Merchants, Wanted(+1)E88, Wanted(+1)ABB, Wanted(+1)Coil

Advantages: (-1)Special Lair, (-1)Man of Mystery, 3xCompanion(-1):- Steel Demons and Craig, (-1) Special Snowflake, (-2) Weapon of Power

Looking at the list I looked at ROB who had done quite a job if I had to say. He had sort of taken a few things from V3 but I didn’t had any problems with it. I was about to say good job when once again the world started to rotate and I lost my conscious.

2. RichardWhereat

RichardWhereat Aia airëa Fëanáro.

It may have made easier writing to start with the earth bet insertion, and no rob convo,

willsmith, stads, ryuan and 1 other person like this.
  3. Stormbringer117

Stormbringer117 Soulless

So a Jumpchain with two worlds...I always found that multi-crossover stories, work better when you explain the setting via Monologues, foreshadowing and plot carrying action scenes.
    Dialogue and exposition scenes are flow killers unless there has been a build-up to the conversation.

RichardWhereat likes this.
  4. prussian-granadier

prussian-granadier Versed in the lewd.

i like it! , creative , creative power-set , depending on how busted you made wonder woman he could be stronger then superman given his powers have no weakness except the absurd,

elixirs power will have great story potential for panacea , given that he lived in a waay more fucked up world he could be willing to give enhancements and their medical knowledge is at least on par with ours for story potential , there is the very likely possibility this Naruto would have been an apprentice of tsunade instead of jiraya , but then the SI would probably remember the tree steps to make a rasengan and remember of all those jutsu ,honestly starting as an SI in Naruto gives you so much of an advantage but also a lot of danger since there is a lot of stuff that probably goes on in the background , cant believe kaguya actually happen ,her return was convoluted as shit , though it would be alarming to people that the kyubi jinchuriky was now able to fly

honestly now i kinda want to see what the naruto time line looked like were naruto change from sub-gennin to to sannin level in a day

also! given dianas magic and his possible self enhancements with chackra using elixirs powers he could go full hashirama imagine a senjutsu version of the strenght of a hounded seal !!

kyubi was probably like: WHAT IN THE FUCKING.....WHAT???

ALSO intresting if jutsu can be pass to the worm verse
    Kikaichū Taylor shall consume the bay !!!

5. stads

stads Experienced.

nice set up off the story
    do wonder does he go full naruto powers into worm ?
    or is it just worm powers ?