1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Guardian's Garbage Garage

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Guardian Box, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Guardian Box

Guardian Box Theocratic Capitalist

Thread for some of my writing whenever the muse strikes me. While they may not all be strictly sexual in nature, nevertheless they may probably contain some disturbing content. Viewer discretion is advised.

---

The first bit posted will be something inspired by the recent trend I've seen of starring villain protagonists. From Dragon Ball self inserts to Worm villainous SI's. The problem I had with all of those is that they never feel truly, well, truly 'evil' for lack of a better word.

So, for all of you deranged psychos out there I tried my hand at writing a villainous Worm protagonist, who may or may not be a pseudo-SI mentally corrupted by the crossover-inspired powers he got.

2. Threadmarks: Eternal Sovereign Of Resplendent Dawn 001 (Worm / Made In Abyss)
    Guardian Box

delet this

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
  3. Guardian Box

So yeah, a pseudo-SI mentally corrupted by the crossover powers of Bondrewd the Novel, the Lord of Dawn from Made in Abyss.

The character teeters somewhat between his canonical behaviour and what the pseudo-SI part expects of the character.

Hope I got you all at least somewhat disturbed.

HeyaUser and ThedudeManBro like this.
  4. ThedudeManBro

ThedudeManBro The Dudeliest Man on the block, Bro!

Honestly? I quite loved the snippet. In one post it transmited more to me than 10 posts of some other stories i've read.
    About being Disturbed: i dunno about others in this site, but i, atleast, wasn't Disturbed by this, but that may be more my fault than yours, because your snippet was perfectly made by my standards.

Seriously, i think it takes either the most deviant of shits, or RL Lovecraft for people here at QQ to get disturbed by things.

Really, i can't help but like the guy: he comes across here as evil, yes, but my favourite kind: "Practical Evil", or otherwise named " Evil with purpose", like OG Bondrewd or Ra's al Ghul, maybe even Thanos in some prespectives, as opposed to the opposite kind, the "Evil for Lulz", like Joker, Jack, or our very QQ own Shiro.

TL;DR: it's good shit. Got me metaphorically hard for more. Maybe even close to an RL half-chub.

Guardian Box likes this.
  5. Akuma-Heika

Akuma-Heika The Devil Exists Within

I would argue against it. In the original comics, Thanos destroys worlds as his method of sending Death Flowers and Chocolates, not very practical. :p
    In the MCU, he commits genocide to try to lengthen the universe's lifespan...except from nearly all calculations, whether there is no life or an abundance of it in the universe, the universe's end will not change. If anything, I would call that Thanos, Evil with a self-deluded purpose. I can understand how he got to that point, but he mixes up the end result of things. He is in no way increasing the lifespan of existence, but he is increasing how long various species remain among the living (and likely wiping out multitudes of species as well, but if he is only prioritizing sapient life, than it counts).

Only nitpick about your post. Agreed with most of the rest though.

6. Threadmarks: Eternal Sovereign Of Resplendent Dawn 002 (Worm / Made In Abyss)
    Guardian Box

delet this

7. ThedudeManBro

ThedudeManBro The Dudeliest Man on the block, Bro!

Now THIS gives me the Heebie-jeebies! The implied, hidden horrors that lie in wait behind the silken curtain! The revelations that those of lesser perception attain after time as passed from their perusal of such hidden, dread surmises!

God i love this!

Edit:God i wanna download on Steam and play Darkest Dungeon again after writing this!
    [​IMG]

HeyaUser and Guardian Box like this.
  8. Threadmarks: Legend of Lehrgen the Alcoholic (Youjo Seki / Legend of the Galactic Heroes)
    Guardian Box

delet this

9. Beseecher

Beseecher Making the rounds.

You psycho.

Well written, actually, I’d read it.
    If only to see that moment when Yang Wen-Li, vindicated in his predictions, totally expects Kaiserrin Tanya von Degurechaff to lead the way towards the endless slaughter, but instead finds out she’s a Peace-loving capitalist.

but nah, this is Youjo Senki that’s never gonna happen