1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Halo: Evolution Saga[HaloxMassive Crossover fanfic]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by BlackThief12, Nov 5, 2015.

1. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

Yep, I'm doing a Halo fanfic that will be crossover on other series that you can choose. Though the main character will be my OC, it would be safe if you guys wants to edit it if you like.

Anyway, the only series it will be crossover for now is... Red vs Blue and maybe RWBY?

No, there's won't be Grimm... But there will be Scytfle if you like... and the Project Freelancer.

This may be the stupidest idea I have ever though... of all time.

Now before I'm gonna published the first episode, I gonna wait and hear the answer about both my story.

(Note: This is my first Halo fanfic and the first time I use this site to write a fanfic)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  2. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

Ah screw it, I'm gonna write it.

Disclaimer: I own the plot and the OC, the rest belong to Bungie inc. and Rooster Teeth.

Saga 1: Reach
    Mission 0: Rookie battle

Planet: Reach
    Date: July 24, 2554
    Time: 01:21 hour

Around the mountain range at the morning, a Falcon flew around it.

Inside of the Falcon are three soldiers, holding a MA37 Assault Rifle, on its duty to their first mission.

Spartan C275 Log: Yesterday, I have arrive at my new location called Reach. I only recently promote to Lieutenant before arriving Reach. Despite that, I have been assigned to investigate a missing troop and get the satellite relay back online.

It could've have been simple, had they not assign with watching over two recruit. I'm a little nervous since my age; I'm been in the Military for five month for god's sake.

Well, it least its going to be a simple mission.

... Right?

"So, any good idea what we'll dealing with?" Say a blonde haired man in his twenties', wearing a standard marine armor with his helmet lay on his lap. "Oh! Are we playing game now?" Ask another marine soldier, who has black hair with a childish face, who look around the ship. "I wish I could fly." He mutter to himself.

"God damn it you two, please shut the Foxtrot up!" Said a teenage boy in his seventeenth, with brown hair and blue eyes, but unlike them, he is wearing something else.

A ocean blue armor with shoulder pad and knees, a blue helmet with silver tinted visor sat next to him who is holding it.

"Ah come on sir, I'm booooriiing, can you please tell me are we there yet?" the black haired man pouted at the younger one; "God damn it Caboose, I SAY NO!" the younger one yell at Caboose, who slump over.

"Hey! Is everything alright there?" Said the pilot as he keep piloting the Falcon; "Yes Doc, nothing bad happened here." Said the younger boy as he look back at Caboose. "And my name is Azure, Lt. Azure." He said as he look at the outside to see that they had reach the LZ.

"Well, now we're here. Private Caboose, Private Donut, follow me alright." Azure said as he put on his helmet, which look like something that a Military Police would wear.

"On it Sir!"

"Okay!" Caboose said as he put on his helmet, and fall down to the ground, forgetting that he haven't landed yet.

Azure resist the urge to facepalm himself.

"What a bother."
    ===