1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Halo: Noble Mercenary [Halo x Massive Crossover fanfic]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by BlackThief12, Nov 14, 2015.

Tags:
  1. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

A/N: Before I begin, it should be noted that this come with a what if scenario where the Noble Team survive Reach, and there's gonna be a butt load of characters.

It should also be noted that if there's a Marine that doesn't describe it appearance, but have name, will died, but if it has a appearance, even without revealing its name, it won't died.

In short, this Halo fic will have a serious case of "Everyone can Live" trope if it a soldiers with appearance.

And that'd include the Covenants if it does have name.

Now then, let's begin the battle of the life time.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Halo franchise nor other series that will be references, they belong to theirs respective owners.

War is hell.

Sure the war around the world is hell, but a galactic war against the aliens race called the "Covenant" are like a purgatory.

These Covenant keep beating the living crap out of humans and took over every colonies like a silver platter on the plate.

To the UNSC, they're most dangerous that if they invade your home, you can kiss your planet goodbye.

To you? The Covenants are just a annoyance.

Sure the Covenants have a technology so advance than human, sure the Covenant are compose of different races like Saigheli(Elites) Uggnoy(Grunts) and those weird King Kong Jr.(Brutes), and as sure as hell that they can curbstomp every damn Colonies they invaded....

... well, except that one colony the UNCS forces found and united, those inhabitants kick those Covenant out like there's no tomorrow...

... and that colony that were almost taken by them until that lone Spartan commandeer the second largest UNSC ship and OBLITERATED them with just some minor damaged...

... and possibly Reach if it get there...

Anyway, you were eating lunch with not just your fellow Marines, but also some Spartans they can saves, especially the Noble Team...

... one of who is currently speaking to you.

"So as you can see it now, if it wasn't for me and that kid who sacrifice himself to let us escape, they wouldn't make it." the one who is speaking to you, someone by the name of Six--he never revealed his name to anyone--finished his whole story of how did they survive in a tone that is... friendly for a Spartan.

"Yeah, seems like it." You said as you took a sip of nice hot coco, with five small marshmallows on it to boot.

Ah yes, nothing beat a nice hot coco after the operations "Get-The-Hell-Out-Of-Reach-Marines" fia--

Suddenly, the ship rocked, causing you to spill your coco.

... someone is going to died.

"You know." you said as everyone, including the Spartans, walk away from you. "Maybe I should've stay on Reach. Cause I feel like I want to destroy a freaking battle cru--" the ship rocked again as alarm blare all around the ship.

"ALL MAN ON STATION, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL" the voice intercom announced as everyone went to station.

You were about the go, when comm link suddenly activate.

"Kyushu, this is Capt. Keyes, I want you and Six to go to the cryo room, and wake the chief up." the captain communicated you and Six, who along with Carter--a bit dark but lighter skin man, wearing a COMMANDO helmet with gold visor, a ASSAULT/COMMANDO chest pieces, a COMANDO left shoulder pieces, a MJOLNIR mk. V right shoulder pieces, a Tactical/Tacpad Wrist pieces and a FJ/PARA knees, with blue color as primary and steel color as secondary--got into the same communication with the captain, if the way he nodded was any indication.

So you and Six, who by the way, he wear a teal colored mk. V armor, went into another area and went into the hallway.

As you and Six keep moving toward the destination, a explosion happened, followed by plasma bolt flying through you and Six as you two takes cover.

You pull out your MA15 Assault Rifle and look at where the enemies at. You see two Minor Elites, with a Elite Veteran on the front, and five Grunts.

You look at your waist, your favorite katana are safety sheathed on your left waist. Now you look at them and think of a strategy.

Kyushu(Lv. 5) Six(Lv. 5)
    [ ]Attack [ ]Attack
    -[ ]Elite Minor A(Lv. 5)
    -[ ]Elite Minor B(Lv. 4)
    -[ ]Elite Veteran(Lv. 7)
    -[ ]Grunt A(Lv. 3)
    -[ ]Grunt B(Lv. 2)
    -[ ]Grunt C(Lv. 7)
    -[ ]Grunt D(Lv. 1)
    -[ ]Grunt E(Lv. 2)
    --[ ]Stun
    [ ] Skill [ ] Skill
    -[ ]Grenade(3 SP) -[ ]Grenade(3 SP)
    --[ ]Stun --[ ]Stun
    -[ ]Shinsaku(5 SP) -[ ]Environmental
    --[ ]Stun Advantages(4 SP)

Difficulty setting

[ ]Easy
    [ ]Normal
    [ ]Hard
    [ ]Legendary

A/N: Okay admitted, you didn't expect this kind of style; I have a feeling there's gonna be post about this.

Anyway, like in the RPG game, it'll get a party member and a experience point for level up. But let me give you a bit of a mini-game, the reward will be a Exp fpr Six. All you gotta do is to find out who is Six's real name is. It'll give you clue on who is he as the series progressed.

And yes, this had a major case of "Spare by the Adaption" trope, so get on with it; I'll bring stat to every character that either join the party, or has a appearances.

Now, the Mini game began, BlackThief12 out.

2. BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

• Level: Lv. 5
        12/50 Exp
        Energy Shield: 100/100 ES
        Health: 120/120 HP
        Stamina: 50/50

• [Assault Rifle]
          Magazine: 32
          ATK: 20
          RAN: 50
          Lv: 3

[HF-Katana]
          ATK: 45
          RAN: 15
          AGI: 21
          LV: 4

ATK: 20
        DEF: 17
        AGI: 25
        LCK: 12

• Grenade(3 SP)= Explosive weapon, can be use for a AOE attack.

Shinsaku(5 SP)= Melee weapon skill, a five combo attack that if the dice roll a 10, it will be a critical head on the fifth attack.

• Level: Lv. 5
        20/50 Exp
        Energy Shield: 100/100 ES
        Health: 110/110
        Stamina: 75/75

• [Assault Rifle]
          Magazine: 32/32
          ATK: 50
          RAN: 20
          Lv: 3

[Magnum]
          Magazine: 8/8
          ATK: 37(Goes 78 if successfully shot in the head)
          RAN: 16

ATK: 18
        DEF: 24
        AGI: 21
        LCK: 10

• Grenade(3 SP)= Explosive Weapon, can be use for a AOE attack.

Environmental Advantage(4 SP)= A trait that Six have, it can allow him to scan the area around the field, as long as said area isn't a hallway, and use any environment to his advantage; a perk that was the reason he has been selective to join the Noble Team.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015