1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hereditas Daemonica [Shin Megami Tensei X DxD] (DEAD)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Alexander, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

I don't actually expect Irina to stick with the Law Faction to the end honestly. The current DXD Heaven Faction ? Sure. But that Heaven is NOTHING like the Law Faction.

They're rational, loving, forgiving, open to change PEACENIKS after all.

That's like the complete of YWHV if there ever was one.

Actually, no, let me precise. I do not expect Irina to agree with YWHV's Law faction useless she get brainwashed into it first. And I mean heavy duty brainwashing here.

Mizuki_Stone and Least Devotee like this.
  2. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Here we go again! ^^
    ----

I walk into the school's premises, savoring the quiet atmosphere. Usually I pass to Rias' house to meet her and walk home together, but there is a certain day of the week where I would wake up earlier and come to school before the time where most of the other students show up. Today is that day.

I enter the Old School Building and reach the first floor. Since the club room proper is on the second floor the first is usually desert. Aside for a single little "tenant".

I shift the bag to my other hand knock on the door covered with numerous magic seals.

"Eeeeeeek!!! W-W-Who is it?!"

I giggle at the high pitched shriek. Even after all this time I can't help but find this kid's habits very endearing. "Gasper-kun, it's me."

"T-This voice-!" The seals glow before the door is unlocked from inside. A blonde haired kid with red eyes, dressed in Kuoh Academy's female uniform, peeks out without stepping outside. "Sorry Akeno-sempai. I forgot this is the time you usually come."

I pat his head affectionately, smiling as the action doesn't fail to make the little Bishop relax. I hold out the bag full of food containers. "Don't worry Gasper-kun. Here, your reserves of food for the week. I even made the teriyaki chicken you like so much."

The male vampire in girl's clothes beams in happiness. "Thank you Akeno-sempai! You're the best!"

We exchange a few pleasantries: I ask how his work is going, and he inquires about the others' good health. When it comes the time for him to give back the containers for last week's food so that I can leave, Gasper hesitates. I can see him biting his lower lips.

"Gasper-kun?"

"Ne, Akeno-sempai." He begins with some hesitation. "A few days ago, I...I felt a source of strong bloodlust coming from the building. What was that?"

My smile widens at the mention of that event bring back pleasant memories. "Don't worry, it was just a little misunderstanding with a prospective new member. There is some difficulties with the processing of making him a Devil, but he's already fitting very well."

I don't care if last night's events were disturbing for the others, I must make sure Issei-kun join the Peerage. Such talent shouldn't be wasted.

"I-I see..." Gasper mutters, his worried expression unchanging.

"Gasper-kun?" I ask my kohai. "Is something wrong?"

"N-No!" He waves his arms frantically. "It's just..." He fidgets, head lowered to avoid looking at me in the eyes. "That feeling...it reminds me of Father."

I suck in a breath. Gasper never talks about his family, and for good reasons: the Vampire Faction is even more blood purist that the Old Satan Faction, and half breed children are scorned harshly, sometimes even killed. The only reason Gasper wasn't throw out at birth is because he comes from a very prestigious noble family. But his half human heritage was only one of two reasons why he was belittled and left on his own when the vampire hunters came after him. His mother was human, a girl with an unremarkable bland background.

His vampire father, however, is one of the worst criminals in the history of the Vampire Faction. Rias once told me that, when asked, his brother refused to divulge information about him to Rias.

"Not now, and not never. I know Gasper-kun is a good boy, and that's why we must do everything to distance him from that monster as much as possible. The less people know who he is son of, the better."

Those were his exact words. For the Lucifer, one of the only two Super Devils in history, to refer to someone else as a [monster]...And Issei's bloodlust reminds Gasper of him?

This is just a coincidence, right?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  3. Alexander

I always wondered how Gasper was supposed to eat while closed inside his room. And bathe too.

I will make it clear: the part about Gasper's father is something original. I just wanted to use parts of a plot that I never got to use. It may or may not become relevant later.

Least Devotee and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  4. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Oh man, Issei is going to be making so many horrible first impressions the way he's going now. So many horrible impressions.

I can't wait to see it happen.

Least Devotee likes this.
  5. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

He tried to kill me with a forklift!

John At Dawn likes this.
  6. Zeromaru2

Zeromaru2 Versed in the lewd.

I'm gonna take a guess as to Gaspers father, Kuldak

7. Alexander

Who?

8. Zeromaru2

Zeromaru2 Versed in the lewd.

9. Alexander

Nope. But I will give you a hint: the answer lies in the appearance of Gasper's Balance Breaker.
    ----

Perhaps seeing my troubled face Gasper begins to panic. "Ah, ah, I-Please forget I said anything!" He stuffs the food containers in my hands and hastily slams the door shut.

I let out a sigh. "We really need to work on his issues someday. He can't spend his adolescence sealed in his lair." I pause for a second. "Even if he is a vampire."

Chuckling I put the containers in the kitchen next to the main room and the leave to reach my class.

I wonder: will I see my other little kohai today?

----

"Issei. Is something wrong?"

Mom's sudden inquiry startles me. It's not the question, but rather the worried tone that do the trick. I put down my bowl and chopsticks and look up.

[To Continue Soon]

10. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Dracuala or less known as Vlad Tepes.

Alexander likes this.
  11. cross_grave

Appearance of his balance breaker?

You mean that nightmarish... Thing? Because the descriptions I've read made me think of a certain gun-toting vampire from a different anime...

Least Devotee and Alexander like this.
  12. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree that it's probably Dracula. Not only does the balance breaker sound like Alucard from Hellsing, but it has a dragon's head, and the name "Dracula" comes from the word "dragon."

Least Devotee and Alexander like this.
  13. Alexander

Ding ding ding! Correct! Gasper's father is indeed the DxD version of Alucard from Hellsing.

Hellsing Abridged, that is.

Starting as Vlad Tepes, founder of the Tepes Faction, he is now a rogue known as Alucard. The other vampires don't even call him a vampire anymore, but just an abomination of nature.

14. cross_grave

"Hey kids, you wanna see a dead body?"

15. junsa

junsa Versed in the lewd.

Then how does he feel about how his son acts and who the hell is his mother I think its either the Queen of England or Seras

Least Devotee likes this.
  16. Silver W. King

Silver W. King King of Adventures

That would be the cruelest way someone could try and troll Alucard with.

"Hey Alucard, that daughter of yours is pretty cute."

"What daughter? I have a son."

"...Oh."

"What the fuck do you mean 'Oh'?"

"Well...let's just say your 'son' has very unique hobbies that makes him distinctively cute."

"...SON OF A FUCKING-"

17. KaiserDrgn

KaiserDrgn (Verified Dragon)

Like Alucard would give a fuck. Remember, he spent the 40s as a little girl just for the lulz.

18. junsa

junsa Versed in the lewd.

That is true and for all we his can do that too

19. Silver W. King

Silver W. King King of Adventures

Oh, kinda forgot about that.

So, he'll laugh if off, or go just nod his head at his son going through that phase.

20. Introspective Tinkerer

Gasper is blonde right? Who do we know that has blonde hair hangs around Alucard.

21. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

Seras and Integra. The problem being that the former is a vampire herself, so if she wad the mother then Gasper wouldn't be a halfbreed and that the later is pretty dark-skinned while Gasper is super pale. So, you know...I really doubt it's one of them.

22. Introspective Tinkerer

Who said Seras was a vampire in this world?

23. Vanargandr

Vanargandr Connoisseur.

Heh Hitoshura has Pixie

Issei is going to have a Lilim

Anyway I am going to assume Freedom ending had Hitoshura Dante Raidou MegidoPixie as the lineup and if we use marvel vs capcom as base for x-overs that means

Oh lord Lilith Aensland (lady of innuedos) and Issei would be hilarious

She kinda OP for beggining demon since Morrigan defeats Conecption Bringer Beings and Lilith is like 1/3 of her power

Seriously Demitri who is weaker than morrigan defeated a planet buster (Pyron)

Zeromaru2 likes this.
  24. Alexander

I must confess I don't play Darkstalkers (despite being somewhat familiar), thus including it in this crossover...I must admit, I don't think I can pull it off. Sorry :(

25. Vanargandr

Vanargandr Connoisseur.

I was just joking around

A crossover like this is difficult enough no need to add more and make things confusing

26. Xryuran

Xryuran I'm so hard right now... Hard boiled that is.

I have no experience with one half of this cross over but i look forward to more. On the Asia issue i think that she should be human... until the angel faction tries to take her away and turnsher into an angel. Then Issei takes her back. Angel Asia is a fun thought. Expecially one allied with the supernatural version of the boogie man.

27. the DragonBard

the DragonBard Creator of Worlds

Er, the Heaven faction doesn't have the ability to turn people into Angels until after the peace treaty when they give them the tech basis for Evil Pieces, which they use to create the Brave Saints. Then, they won't change people against their will, as Michael would get upset. Plus, it'd be almost assured they'd Fall.

28. Introspective Tinkerer

Also they aren't dicks like the Law faction so they actually respect free will.

29. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

Until YVYH(sp?) takes control...again.

30. Introspective Tinkerer

Why would that happen? If anything YHVH is just going to kill all of them and install replacements.