1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hereditas Daemonica [Shin Megami Tensei X DxD] (DEAD)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Alexander, Sep 5, 2014.

1. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Oh wow, now Ddraig has discovered magatsuhi. This can only lead to good things.

2. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

the supernatural world better prepare its anus for bad things are gonna happen XD

Mizuki_Stone likes this.
  3. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

I find it amusing that Ddraig is snorting Magatsuhi like it's cocaine.

4. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Indeed: the parallels between Magatsuhi and drug usage were intentional, and are going to hint at important plot points in the future.

Originally I wanted to include the next meeting with the ORC, but I realized the end of the meeting with Ddraig was a good place to stop. Next is the meeting with Asia: thanks to a friend of mine I decided how the altered events will unfold, but I would like to hear your opinions too: do you want Asia to become a Devil or to remain human?

Also, a reviewer on FF expressed concern about how I am going to handle Irina, a character that in his opinion should be developed more. What do you think about it?

One last thing: after the Asia arc we are finally going to meet more SMT elements, so to avoid spoilers i will just say this:

Choose one of the SMT games.

Mizuki_Stone and Least Devotee like this.
  5. Introspective Tinkerer

Nocturne.

Also good job Alex, you have brought this idea to life.

6. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

Nocturne.

And I really like this story. Ten Thumbs Up.

...Also, if/when he summons an angel people are going to freak.

7. Indra

Indra Know what you're doing yet?

Nocturne.

8. cross_grave

Eh, why the Hell not. Nocturne. Might as well continue the trend.

As for summoning angels... By the time Issei gets to summoning things, I imagine everyone will be at least a little used to him being, well. A one-of-a-kind demonic murder machine. Unless he's going to learn how to do that soon.

Least Devotee likes this.
  9. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

Nocturne obviously.

10. edmulla

edmulla Getting some practice in, huh?

Persona 4. :p

11. tenchifew

tenchifew Well worn.

Just found the story:
    Fascinating stuff.
    And I can't wait to see just how it will develop further.

12. Alexander

Not sure where to put this scene.
    ----

The Dimensional Gap.

A location that lies between different dimensions and nowhere at the same time. An empty world, where concepts like up, down, distance and time are meaningless. It is an endless void, filled with the primordial energies that gave birth to Earth, Heaven and the Underworld at the Dawn of Creation. Anyone who enter this chaotic world would only be able to see a mix of iridescent colors before dying, their bodies disintegrating under the pressure of "nothingness".

Amidst such desolation, only one being can be found: not only surviving, but thriving.

With overall length that measures around 100 meters, a single colossal red dragon spend its time performing acrobatic moves like a newborn bird that marvel at its gift of flight for the first time. With scales of deep red and a single horn on its snout, the dragon has only four limbs, his massive wings taking the place where arms would be on an human torso. A long tail trails freely from its backside, swigging back and forth.

He was called by many ways: Great Red, the Apocalypse Dragon, the True Red Dragon God Emperor, True Dragon and the Dragon of Dragons. All of them titles given to it by lesser beings awed by its power.

The massive flaps his wings and performs a barrel roll with added spin, one of his favorite maneuvers, before straightening himself and resume flying forward, just enjoying the vastness of his home, secure in the fact no one but a certain bothersome "individual" can disturb him.

"So, this is where you were all this time."

Until now. Great Red keeps flying as if he didn't hear the voice. With total calm he dives down and land on a zone of the Dimensional Gap that he "willed" to be solid, in order to imitate the ground. He lands and folds his wings into a resting position.

Only then his right eye, and only it, moves to the side, towards the figure hovering at the same height of his head.

"It's been a while. You're honestly the last person I expected to see."

He says with a booming voice, slitted red eye staring at the man dressed in a suit with slicked back blond hair.

"This place was hidden well, I admit it." The stranger puts a hand over his cheek, his fingers sans his index one closed in a fist, the lone digit positioned below one of his heterochromatic blue and red eyes. "Exploring beyond that seemingly close pathway of Amala was a lucky choice."

"And they call me a wanderer." Great Red chuckles. "You're way worse than me, Lucifer."

The Rebellious King of Hell turns a narrowed eye towards the dragon, to stare back. "My every action serves to further the Cause. Unlike a certain someone who ignored my request, forcing me to use the inferior Kuzuryuu."

Great Red snarls, hot-white fire spewing from his maws. "I'm not one of your little soldiers, Maou! We just share an enemy, that's all."

"An enemy that was defeated by a human before you could even start considering getting involved." Lucifer replies with a smirk.

A red aura of massive, crushing power filled the Dimensional Gap. The dragon grits his fangs, fury barely held in check by an iron will. "Don't remind me! We were supposed to settle our score, and instead...since when are humans so strong?!"

"Not all of them. Most of them are no better than monkeys." The Maou concedes, totally unaffected by the pressure. "Yet, every now and then one is born that can use his race's gift to its fullest. Meeting them is always a delightful experience."

"Whatever." Great Red scoffs. "So, if you're here...it means the others are not far behind, right? Just so you know, the connection is still broken."

"I know, I know." Lucifer replies with a haughty tone. "I already have plans in motion for that."

"Typical." The dragon scoffs again.

"Now, allow me to make you a question." The Maou raises an eyebrow. "Are you going to get involved this time?"

"Only if I feel like it." Great Red turns away. "There is nothing in this world that its Apocalypse would make me interfering worth it."

"...And if I told you there is something that will make it worth it?"

"Such as?" The dragon asks in mock mirth.

"Our common foe was sighted together with the Archangels."

Great Red turns his head around so fast he almost gave himself whiplash. "You mean-?!"

"That he finally put himself together? Yes." Lucifer's smile turns feral. "And if there is him..."

"The Enemy is not far behind." Great Red concludes with a shocked expression, which quickly turns into a bloodthirsty grin.

"All the necessary elements for a great play, don't you agree?" The Fallen Seraph says one last time before disappearing from view.

Great Red couldn't help himself: he laughs. Laugh and laugh and laugh, both in joy and bloodlust, his thoughts focusing to the sworn enemy that he swore to remove from existence. The same enemy he once lost, but that now is back.

Back, so that he can slaughter him and finally prove his superiority.

"SATAN!"

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  13. Introspective Tinkerer

Well now, this getting to be interesting.

14. edmulla

Soooooo great red is Rin Okumura?:p

15. Alexander

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You mean the fact they have the same teeth? :rolleyes:

Least Devotee and Mizuki_Stone like this.
  16. cross_grave

Man, Great Red acting all pissed because someone killed his victim to be first. Typical dragon, huh?

That being said, if he gets himself involved more than in DxD canon... Ho boy.

17. edmulla

See? It's canon now! Run was reincarnated, yet one thing stayed inscribed in his soul. Hatred for satan.

18. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

The first pic is broken for me alex.

19. Alexander

This better?

[​IMG]

20. Lament

Lament Know what you're doing yet?

Congratulations on making a DxD fic where Cao Cao can still be in character and be the good guy.

21. Introspective Tinkerer

Not really? Cao Cao is a psychopath who believes the best solution to problems is to murder everyone involved instead of saving them. This is caused by his belief that you have to kill thousands to save millions, which is frankly a bullshit ideal. Just because you managed to save a million people does not change the fact you murdered thousands of living, thinking human beings. Their lives snuffed out because some self entitled maniac thinks he's a hero.

22. Alexander

I think Lament means that, in the SMT universe, Cao Cao can still behave like his canon self and still being considered a hero by way more people. Because, you know, demons.

Mizuki_Stone likes this.
  23. cross_grave

SMT verse sure is a shitty place to live in, huh?

24. Alexander

Not really: it's quite normal...until demons start appearing. After that usually there is a "End of the world as we know it".

That, or a Conception.

...You know what cross, you're right: it's a shitty place.

Mizuki_Stone and Least Devotee like this.
  25. cross_grave

You can call me Grave, most of my friends do. Or grave. Got so used to that, it feels weird when someone calls me cross now...

26. Alexander

Alright Grave ^^

Revitalizing this thread as I put down the next snippet, if you were to classify the canon DxD Factions under SMT Alignment, how will you do it?

27. Introspective Tinkerer

Angels = Law. Devils = Neutral. Fallen Angels = Chaos.

28. Lament

Lament Know what you're doing yet?

Angels=Law (of Course) but Devils, Fallen Angels both being Chaos.

29. Zeromaru2

Zeromaru2 Versed in the lewd.

I'd say devils are more Neutral than Chaos now. I'm sure the Old Devils are all advocates of the glory that was SMT Chaos, but the New Devils are trying to turn towards Neutrality having lived in the consequences of the last war. Meanwhile the Fallen are Law in terms of, they want to be back under God again but are all too proud to learn their lesson. So of course some of the more sinister angels are gonna use then to death.

30. Vanargandr

Vanargandr Connoisseur.

Alexander likes this.