1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

High Tech System CH 1 by Harly Boy

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by harlyboy, Mar 6, 2021.

1. harlyboy

harlyboy Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

In an isolated alley in the middle of the night, a person is being beaten up by 3 guys, they keep kicking and stomping him and he could only stay lying on the floor while using his hand and feet to protect his vital he's not even making a sound until one of the guys use his qi to strike him in the head.
    *Bang*
    Then blood starts oozing from his orifice and he got unconscious when the 3 guys saw this, they look at each other and start laughing.
    "Haha serve you right, that's what you get to try to steal from us, an ordinary person without power try to steal from us? a stage 1 cultivator? puh, disgusting" one of the guys said.
    Then they start walking out of the alley leaving him in the darkness in an isolated alley, the guy just lying on the floor but you can see that he is breathing no more until golden light starts glowing from his body then his injured body is healed and finally he opened his eyes.
    When he opened his eyes, his sky-blue colored eyes are glowing golden light, and then the golden light starts to dim before completely disappearing.
    Then he stands up and starts looking around.
    "Where am I?"
    "I am pretty sure I was in a lab earlier researching Mini nuclear gun"
    "So why I'm here now?"
    At this time a vast amount of memory starts surging into his brain pricking his mind like a thousand needle, Jin Sung holds his head with both hands and eyes closed, after a few moments Jin Sung opens his eyes and Jin Sung have a look of realization on his face.
    "Ah I remember now"
    "The mini nuclear reactor explode when I and my team start to
    install it inside the gun!"
    Realizing that Jin Sung starts thinking.
    'So I'm dead?'
    'Then why am I here?'
    after Jin Sung thought about that, another wave of memory surging into his mind, another wave of pain greater than the last struck him in his mind. after a few moments, the wave of memory stop and Jin Sung's jaw dropped.

"So I'm in a magical world?"
    "Or should I say Cultivator world?"
    'Apparently, this guy dares to steal from those cultivators because he is desperate, what a reckless guy.'
    'But I like it, at least this guy has guts, not to mention this guy has a cute, sweet little sister at home that haven't eat for days, with no money, no food this guy can only resort to stealing.'
    'But why would he steal from those cultivators instead of the ordinary people clearly stealing from ordinary people without magical Qi and battle experience is much easier. '
    Thinking about this Jin Sung start to browse his new memories.
    'so that's why.'
    'This guy is too good and too kind for this world.'
    'Apparently, he doesn't want to steal from ordinary people because ordinary people are already having a bad life from being oppressed by cultivators.'
    Jin Sung then starts looking at the sky and then lets out a sigh.
    'Guess it's time to go home' he thought.
    After that he starts walking to his home according to his new body's memory.
    While walking to his destination he thought to himself isn't it supposed to be that transportee got some kind of power or something.
    Back on earth, he read this kind of novel all the time and he's pretty sure the MC always got some OP power-like system or great powerful elder to guide them to kill their enemies and became the strongest existence the world ever see.
    Right after he thought about that a 'ding sound' appear on his head.
    [High Tech System activate]
    What is this cringe mechanical robot sound like thing appearing in my head?
    Jin Sung was taken aback and then he realizes, so this is my golden finger, my legendary system?
    It says High Tech System, so I will be using laser guns, mecha, and space battleship now?
    I guess that's pretty dope, but using guns in a world filled with cultivators is weird isn't it.
    Why don't I get a system that makes me powerful instantly instead? Well, I guess that's fine at least it's better than nothing.
    Then he tries to check out his new system before he realizes that he doesn't know how to do so.
    'how do I open this thing, this thing is basically intangible.'
    'Wait in this situation usually we should open the system with our mind' then he starts thinking about it.
    'System'
    Then a screen appeared in front of his face.
    Jin Sung was taken aback he doesn't expect to succeed on his first try.
    He looks at the screen.
    [High Tech System]
    User: Jin Sung
    Balance:1000
    Access Level:1
    Shop type
    Weapon
    Suit
    Material
    BluePrint
    Communication and information
    Miscellaneous
    Seeing this, Jin Sung feels very excited.
    So after countless novel systems that I read my dream finally come true. even though Jin Sung Is a Scientist in real life that is not his real passion, his real passion is to have a powerful system of his own.
    But that is just fantasy back on earth so since he has a smart brain then why not having fun researching nuclear weapons, at least that's what he thought until he remembers that the mini nuclear reactor had taken his life.
    Putting aside his thought he starts browsing weapons in the shop. in a world where the strong prey on the weak of course the first thing you need is a powerful weapon, but what he sees in the list baffles him.
    [PPS pistol 9x19mm]
    [P250 DC pistol 9x19mm]
    [LCP pistol .380ACP]
    [PK380 .380ACP]
    [Desert Eagle .44 Magnum]
    Seeing this Jin Sung was even more baffled.
    'I'm pretty sure the system says High Tech System, not Old Antique System.'
    'Then why I feel like I'm looking at a museum'
    Jin Sung comes from Earth in the year 12021 so naturally, these weapons are like antiques to him, back on earth this kind of weapon is already 10.000 years old.
    'Yes, it's good if you have it on earth you can sell it to Collector for money but this is not earth so who would buy them here.'
    'Eh wait a minute isn't this world has no technology whatsoever.
    realizing this Jin Sung start to reevaluate the value of the weapon on the list again.
    'doesn't that mean I can sell these modern weapons in this world and make a profit? no, not just profit but a huge profit, this world has no modern weapon at all people use Qi to Cultivate their body, meridian, or soul and the technology they can make are cold weapon artifact and magical formation that's it.'
    'They can't make tanks, guns, battleship, fighter jet not to mention Communication technology, oh wait it seems they can make Communication technology I think they call it Communication jade but even so it has restriction like the Communication Jade can only call 1 other Communication Jade and it cannot be changed, and it has distance restriction of 25KM more than that then you can't speak to other parties anymore.'
    The restriction Jin Sung thought about Communication Jade is true but that is only the lowest level of Communication Jade the higher the level of Communication the more advanced it is like Communicating with more than 1 person, and longer distance Communication, in Fact, the highest level of Communication Jade has no restriction on distance and can Communicate with unlimited people at once but that only exist in legends.
    Thinking about this Jin Sung start browsing the weapon section once again.
    After a long list of pistol what Jin Sung see after is something that he somewhat feels glad about.
    [Aug A3 6.8 mm]
    [M4A1 5.56mm x 45mm]
    [AK-47 7,62 x 39 mm]
    [QBZ-95 5.8 x 42mm]
    'Assault Rifle, with this weapon in hand I don't think I need to worry about my survival anymore because no matter how strong a stage 1 cultivator is can they stop rains of bullets?'
    'But I'm not sure if I should really sell these weapons, what if someone tortures me so they can create the weapon themself isn't that mean I'm digging my own burial grounds.'
    'let's just skip the weapon section for now.'
    Then Jin Sung starts to browse the suit Section then his eyes start glowing.
    [Cloaking Full Body Suit]
    [Paper Light Steel Armor Body Suit]
    [Night Hunter Mechanized suit]
    [High-Pressure resistance Suit]
    [High-Heat Resistance Suit]
    [Shock Absorber Suit]
    [Accelarator Suit]
    [Phantom-Assassin suit]
    seeing this Jin Sung's excitement is on the roof. he starts clicking on the [Phantom-Assassin suit] icon because the name is so cool for him.
    [Phantom-Assassin suit]
    Hardness:40
    Strength:20
    Toughness:35
    weight:5KG
    Additional Effect:
    Force:30
    Speed:40
    Energi:5
    Additional Ability:
    Reduce the smell and sound the user makes.
    Hidden Blade
    Spinning tungsten Needle(consume 1 energy per minute)
    Solar Charging (able to absorb sunlight to replenish energy, replenish 1 energy per hour)
    Description:
    Assassin-type suit commonly used to infiltrate and assassinate. able to reduce the smell and sound the user makes. Built-in Sharp Obsidian Blade 40CM long on the left side that has been soaked with a special substance to remove the brittleness of obsidian, the special Substance also makes the blade retain its sharpness for a long time. on the right side of the suit's arm is a built-in 45CM long Tungsten needle made out of steel with the tip made out of the diamond, The tungsten needle is able to spin with a sound as loud as a mosquito wing and with a speed of 5.000 RPM when activated.
    Seeing this Jin Sung knows that he has to stop browsing the store because this suit right here is what he currently needs.

Hyperion47, xizsec01 and caspian1a like this.
  2. mrttao

mrttao Gone for Good

Alright, I am interested so far. Formatting is somewhat messy though, with too many line breaks. That really should be fixed.
    Also I recommend using grammarly or some other grammar checking software to help catch common mistakes. since english is clearly not your native language

xizsec01 and Domar7431 like this.