1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

History of the Thousand Year Reich: an alternate history

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by John_Oakman, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Threadmarks: Prologue
    John_Oakman

John_Oakman Come touch my hentai machine

Disclaimer: the usual blah blah blah, views of characters in timeline doesn't necessary reflect the author's views in a meta sense and all that jazz.

Time to get back in the Ah timeline shenanigans, if all goes well this timeline will cover a thousand years over the span of an entire solar system and more...

-------------------

“The passage of time will always weather away the details and nuances of events. Fifteen volumes of the conquests of three generations of Khans over a period of decades encompassing the breath of two continents have over time been condensed into the feats and glories of a single man within a couple of paragraphs, which in meantime being attributed with numerous feats not of his own doing. Thus the early history of the Greater Europa Reich has been condensed from the forces of millions over decades into the greatness of a single madman. Such condensation is useful for basic education, but a deeper knowledge of history is essential for understanding of the nature of the Greater Europa Reich.”

-Dr. James O'Connor, University of Hampden-Sydney, Hampden Sydney, Appalachian Sector. Federation of North America, 2855.

Prologue: origin of the Thousand Year Reich

The formation of the Greater Europa Reich in the 20th century had its origins in the early 19th century, when its spiritual ancestor the Holy Roman Empire, at the time known as the First Reich, and the concept of a united European continent was finally shattered and dissolved for good, ending a legacy that began with the formation of the Roman Republic. In the hundred odd years since the great dissolution the nation states of Europe and their peripherals fought each other with ever increasing violence and brutality, culminating in the Pan European War (at the time known as the Great War or World War I) that also drew in much of the rest of the planet.

(it’s interesting to note that during this period there was a short lived central European nation state claiming to take on the mantle of the HRE, this “Second Reich” lasted less than half a century and was of little note in its accomplishments and territories controlled, which did not even include much of the core of its predecessor)

By the early 20th century, despite many of the individual nation states owning significant territories outside of Europe the continent remained bitterly divided and broken, suffering from economic and social malaise.

Enter the man who will be remembered as the Great Wolf. Though sources were fuzzy as to his origins the present historical consensus was that he was born somewhere in the region then known as the eastern lands, which despite its name was still actually in central Europe and was in fact the heart of the First Reich, a fact that was little noted during his lifetime.

Within the span of his lifetime, he resurrected the dream of Rome and united Europe once more into one nation and one people, harnessing the full scientific, industrial, and military might of a continent and laid the foundation of an empire that lasted over a millennium...

2. Ryan Lozano

Ryan Lozano Versed in the lewd.

Oh shit a Axis victory fanfic

3. Threadmarks: The Europa Unification War
    John_Oakman

The Europa Unification War
    One of the most mythologized wars that took place entirely on Earth, although even within the context of the 20th century it did not have the largest number of casualties*, many of the long term trends of the continent could trace back to the events that occurred during that conflict. Although still somewhat of a hyperbole to claim the war as the forge that unified European as a common national identity it did laid the foundation for the environment to allow that to form.

The origin of what would become known as the Unification War (more commonly known as the Europa Unification War to differentiate from The Consolidation War in Asia which occurred in the same time period) had its origins in the Pan European War of the early 20th century, in which the two Germanies (and some other minor nations of little note) took on the rest of the continent and lost, which ended in further dismemberment of the German lands and people. As the losers of the war the German peoples suffered further humiliations, political instability, and economic malaise. All these variables led to the discreditation of the political concept of democracy and republician forms of governments within the Germanies.

It was under those conditions in which the Great Wolf and his Knights of the Crooked Cross made their presence felt in those shattered lands, quickly gaining the support and adoration of the peoples with promises of bringing back the glories of the by now long forgotten reich**.

Ironically, according to research in recent centuries, the Great Wolf did not start the war with the intention of unifying the peoples of Europe. The general consensus is that his primary motivations at the time were much more localized in nature, that of the unification of the various Germanic peoples and other similar groups. Much of that goal was, surprisingly enough, achieved through peaceful means of diplomacy.

It was most likely that those small successes were the immediate catalyst for the resulting war, as the other regional powers, envious of the resurgence of Germanic power, decided to wage war with the full backing of their massive empires. However, the long term leadup to the conflict was more complex. The Pan European War had been ruinously expensive even for the victors, and in the short peace that followed they had attempted various schemes to recoup their losses, all of which had failed. Thus a war of plunder (despite not working in the previous war) was thought as the solution to economic woes***.

The resulting war was brutal and cruel in the extreme, lasting longer and costing more lives than the Pan European War before it. The full might of industrial society and scientific genius of a continent was utilized in the wholesale slaughter of peoples and destruction of cities. For it was the first war in which effective mass bombing of civilian assets was conducted, mainly by the Perfidious Albion, which also conducted all of its other cowardly and underhanded tactics that it utilized in the last war such as the distant blockade.

The war was a war of quality vs quantity. The superior scientific and physical prowess of the Aryan people against the hordes of colonial mongoloid forces of Albion and Franks (and later on the seemingly endless hordes of Judeo-bolshevik Oriental Despotism).

For over a decade the war waged on. While the Franks and their protectorates fell within a year, while the Albion clawed on until they too were subdued, the first country to be conquered completely via the then novel air and sea power****.

Just in time too as the soon the hordes of Judeo-bolshevik Oriental Despotism attempted their own conquest of the continent. Driven by their morally bankrupt and depraved ideology, they were quickly stopped and soon the entirety of their dark lands was under the guiding light of European civilization, the dark beasts and their evil banished beyond the Ural mountains. By the middle of the century the whole of Europe once again knew peace, a peace more lasting and firm than the previous morally bankrupt one.

Technological-wise the war was marked by rapid advances in technologies and doctrines in integration of said technologies. From the tops of skies to the depths of oceans total war was waged as every terrain was fully utilized for the first time*****.

It was the first war in which vertical dropped forces****** were instrumental in the conquest of an entire country. The first war in which artillery gained a strategic role in the form of theater ballistic missiles. Beyond deployment of ground forces, air assets were utilized in many other roles, both offensive and defensive.

Although unimpressive today, the rate of movement of the armies during the war strained the technologies of the era to their breaking point. For example, the average distance from Königsberg to the A-A line was over 2,000km, much of it effectively wilderness. Said distance was crossed by the armies of the Crooked Cross in under six weeks with vehicles that could do little better than 30kph offroad, while aircrafts were limited in capabilities in both carrying and durability.

Unfortunately, the war was also the first war in which the destruction of civilians was an explicit war goal. Mainly conducted by the Perfidious Albion, their strategic bombing of cities and starvation of civilian populations of Europe through distant blockade (or more popularly known as phantom blockade) led to the needless death of thousands of innocents.

*although it’s common to lump many post war deaths (such as the pacification of Eastern Europe through Generalplan Ost) with the war proper itself due to certain legal technicalities, those inflated claims should be dismissed by any scholarly standard above the pop culture level
    **It’s worth noting that in the era before genetic reconstruction/fortification (never mind brain uploading) the average lifespan of a human was slightly above half a century, with the actual optimal state of being a fraction of that.
    ***A far more cynical fringe theory was that the war was an attempt to remove excess economically unproductive population. The problems with that theory was that due to the losses of the Pan European War should have already fixed any such problem. Also in the era before AI automation the parts of the population considered to be productive was a much higher segment of the overall population. In fact, the war caused significant labor shortages which were felt for the remainder of the century and even beyond.
    ****Although the royal family of Albion fled to their colony of Canada and vowed to continue the senseless conflict their fate was of a footnote and outside the scope of this chapter.
    *****There are many debates as to whether the Pan European War or the Europa Unification War was the first terrestrial three dimensional war, with the archaeological community still heavily divided on the topic.
    ******although in this case it is airdrop forces rather than the orbital drop forces commonly seen starting from the mid 3rd millennium.

4. George Mathew

George Mathew Making the rounds.

Ok, interesting but I find the Aryan superiority thing kind of worrying. I understand that this is just fiction so I'll wait for more updates before I make any hasty judgements. Liked and watched...

Good luck with the work. Take care and stay safe.

Joker123 likes this.
  5. John_Oakman

The creepy undertones/overtones are completely intentional as it's from the perspective of a distant descendant of Nazi Germany (as in from the 4th millennium) to the point where they really don't have much in common with them (similar to how for all the talk of western civilization being descendant of the Ancient Greeks but it's a world of difference between them and modern West), and historical records of old times were sketchy and twisted.

Also it's a commentary on the metaphorical wearing away of time, which washing away even the most horrific of atrocities to the point where they're either dry ass tomes or heroic legends. Kinda like how much of the modern world lionize the Ancient Spartans when we really should be horrified and pissed off at them. The main story here isn't about the actual evils of the Nazis (that's between the lines and side commentary of the author if people ask for them), it's about the bullshit mythology that's built up on the mountains of skulls and the distance of time.

Joker123, Armana, Neuromancer and 3 others like this.
  6. George Mathew

George Mathew Making the rounds.

I see, that's interesting. I would agree about the Spartans and the phenomenon hold true for almost every country on the planet, I think.

John_Oakman likes this.
  7. me-meboi

me-meboi I regret everything

...my god...Axis victory alt. hisotry timeline...by John_Oakman...
    ...morbid curiosity is helluva reading force...

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
    John_Oakman likes this.
  8. John_Oakman

Not gonna lie this timeline is currently a low priority at the moment (as usual, I tend to start with a "foot in the door" opening post more to keep ideas alive for long enough while working on existing stuff and setting up a jump off point for when I'm done with a project). While currently I don't have much planned out, though I do intend to recycle the contents of some of my prior works.

But I promise there are things in the works, just really slowly at the moment.

me-meboi likes this.
  9. ATP

ATP Experienced.

It could be done.Germany wanted Poland as ally against soviets, but we refused.If we agree, Moascow would fall even with Adolf stupidity.But,even after we refused, Hitler still could win.
    In 1941 soviets lost 20.000 tanks and 8 million soldiers/half of that prisoners/ ,becouse soviet under Stalin would welcome anybody as liberator - so they surrender with little fight.
    If we consider,that soviet had 6:1 tank numerical advantage and 3:1 in planes, if they fought,they would take Berlin in 1941.

But Hitler murdered most of soviet prisoners, and treated local as shitty as Stalin.They waited for land from kolchoz, but get german commisars.If he was patient,and waited with murdering soviets till taking soviet territory,he would win and create 3 reich.

P.S Hitler fucked economy,so he could create german Europe and genocide most slavic nations - but his state would fall becouse of economy,just like soviets did in OTL.there would be no 1000 year,maybe 100.

10. John_Oakman

No one (statistically speaking) in the 30th century actually know what happened in this alt WWII. Imagine if we were to meet a historian from that time period and him trying to explain to us that the Reich conquered the British Isle with a air assault. Of thousands of giant jet version of Me 323 air dropping Maus tanks equipped with rail guns and ERA. There's no way to even begin to fix that level of historical inaccuracy.

Or think of it as a Norman knight from 1098AD watching himself being portrayed in a history channel documentary wearing plate armor and speaking English, and then he sees the vast majority of the even so called modern history buffs simply nodding along towards said documentary.

Both UK & USSR were brought down a few pegs through internal strife before the war.

There was a sort of Operation Sealion attempted against the UK, which went horribly wrong for the Nazi militarily but did managed to break the will of the government of the UK (not necessarily the will of the British people though, that came later...)

There was no invasion from the USSR, and barely an Operation Barbarossa as Nazi Germany simply strolled into a shell of a country already ripped each other apart when the purges of Stalin went out of control and a multi faction civil war, especially after Stalin and a lot of his inner circle died under mysterious circumstances.

Joker123, Armana, me-meboi and 2 others like this.
  11. ATP

ATP Experienced.

It could happen.But - NSDAP really fucked economy,and even worst - really belived in occult shit.Only reasons why they do not destroyed christianity in Germany was becouse -
    1.they wanted to end war first
    2.they fight over what should replace Chrystianity - aryan chystianity,german islam,german hinduism or Wotan&gang.

But ,after victory they would do it - and, together with fucked economy,it would destroy their empire.

P.S there is old joke in Poland about movie producer who asked what kind of guns used german against polish defenders of stronghold in 1018.

John_Oakman likes this.
  12. Threadmarks: Generalplan Ost: civilizing the east
    John_Oakman

As usual, if you have any question in reading between the lines feel free to ask.
    --------------------​

Generalplan Ost: civilizing the east​

Throughout the history of Europe pre second unification the continent, in terms of civilization and technological development, could be divided between the advanced west and the barbaric east. The reasons for such are numerous, the geographical size and resulting population density, the proximity of the East to the hordes of mongoloid raiders of the Asian steppes, and the simple inferiority of the racial stock present (often corrupted further by those same Asiatic hordes).

This divide for centuries had significant repercussions to the course of European civilization, as proximity to the lesser races of the other continents often led to corruption and decay of the European racial stock. Witness the slow decline of the Byzantine Empire and eventual conquest by the Arabs and Turks, or the mongolification of the Eastern Europe by the Asiatic hordes to form the slavic race. The pattern was recognized as early as the early 2nd minnellium with the crusades of the Teutonic Knights on the Baltic coasts. However due to the technological and political limitations of the era such efforts had limited results and their effects were temporary at best. The last of these eastern invasions was during the latter days of the Europa Unification War when the hordes of rodina attempted to subjugate the entire continent under the horrors of Judeo-bolshevik Oriental Despotism.

With the full political and military unification of the continent after the Europa Unification War the opportunity for the first time in the continent’s history to uplift the vast easten untamed wilderness and banishing the corruption along the frontiers of the continent that had been sapping at the strength of European civilization since the time of the Romans and the curse of the continent ever since.

At first the Reich attempted to tame the lands in an orderly and systematic manner, in which the savage natives of the regions were to be culled and tamed for the service of the new settlers, which would be the vanguard that would transform the land and raise its productivity to that of the heartlands. The plan, known as Generalplan Ost, was initially rolled out as a systematic and orderly plan from the government, under the same mentality as the one that won the war.

The commitment for the purification of the east led to the continuation of the war state well after the official cession of hostilities that marked the end of the Europa Unification War, and according to some of the higher estimates at the end of the 2nd millennium there were upwards of over two million full time military personnel protecting the (less than half a million) new settlers from the barbaric hordes. Moreover than the costs of the purification was the lackluster economic development of the newly cleared lands. For reasons unknown the leadership of the Reich at the time decreed that the settlement of the east was to be done for the growth of agricultural production and rural communities, which for all the cultural enrichment of society and population increase did little to contribute to the economic growth of the regions. Paradoxically the few profitable areas of the newly settled easten regions were those next to ore deposits and whose main economic productivity deriving from raw resource extraction, such as the Baku oil fields.

Though never officiated, the Reich had effectively abandoned Generalplan Ost as a formal governmental plan by the first century of the 3rd millennium, as the moral drive of the founding generation was replaced by the bureaucratic budget keeping mundaneness of the mid-early era. The soldiers were demobilized and the economic enticement for settlers were scaled back.

Deprived of the artificial support network, the eastern regions quickly regressed in development and growth. Following economic contractions came moral and social decay as many of the settlements suffered from similar problems as the barbarians they displaced, leading to persistent rumors that the lands themselves were cursed, leading to corruption and degeneration of all those who lived on it. The more logical theories from the last few centuries suggest a “fraying effect” in which the outlying regions of a geopolitical entity, especially those bordering foreign tribes or nations, would inevitably corrupt its inhabitants due to limits of social pressure and rule of law, as well as proximity to foreign corruption. It’s speculated that such forces led to the fall of the Roman Empires as well as the eventual disintegration of both the First and Europa Reichs.

Economically the eastern regions did not catch up to the heartland in terms of economic productivity until the mid 22nd century with the rationalization and automation of agricultural output and resource extraction. Ironically as it joined the heartlands in development it was around the time that it too was called upon to contribute resources and manpower in the development of the Cydonia region of Mars.

13. ATP

ATP Experienced.

Sorry,but NSDAP really was cultist who fucked economy.Even with all slavic nations genocided,their state would still fall.
    If you want them survive,you must kill or brainwash entire NSDAP elite.Maybe...next fuhler made purge a la Stalin ? only with killing 100% of elites, not 20-30%.

14. John_Oakman

The economy by the late 20th century did crash, hard. The reich survived by the skin of their teeth however by mass murdering the fuck out of all the internal opposition* (think of it as a starving animal beginning to cannibalizing its own body for fuel just to survive a few more moments). As much of the original nazi leadership dies over the decades and their party hack successors seemed to be unable to fix the massive underlying economic issues, gradually what's left of the bureaucracy begin to reassert themselves** and starting instituting actual sensible policies, such as promptly abandoning retarded plans like Generalplan Ost and polices such as blood & soil. Of course, with all the subsidies and protection taken away much of the former European part of Russia promptly collapses into low key anarchy and even straight up wilderness as entire towns and even a few "cities" were abandoned. The actual colonization of Eastern Europe took additional centuries, and were mostly done by mega corporations who had by then automated much of the process (i.e. plopping machines rather than throwing human settlers).

So what ended up happening was instead of blood & soil colonizing the land, it was machine & extraction.

As for why the brief history didn't even bother to note that kind of economic collapse? Well that kind of stuff tend to disappear pretty fast from memory. (fun fact, there were actually a dozen times in OTL 1950s when the USA was in a recession, and yet I never heard about it until I took a 200 level course in college on environmental economics)

*while the external potential opposition were either slowly imploding themselves (Japan, which did lose much of its conquest by the late 21st century in a rather ironic fashion), turtling (USA, who during this period were busy with getting to space and low key planning on interplanetary colonization), or just trying to ignore the whole thing (Italy, who had their own hands full)
    **with one major exception that'll be elaborated upon in the future

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  15. Threadmarks: the Order-State of Burgundy
    John_Oakman

The state of paradox: the Order-State of Burgundy​

The Order-State of Burgundy, under the rule of the Knights of Schutzstaffel, has been an interesting study of contrast since its founding in the aftermath of the Europa Unification War. Formed with the intentions of embodying the purity of the Aryan race as well as being a guardian state, the state and the knight order have over the centuries transformed into the cosmopolitan corporate oligarchy that it became the most famous for.

Originally founded as the elite companions of the Great Wolf, the Knights of Schutzstaffel proved themselves as the most loyal of all Aryans in the Europa Unification War and the subsequent purification campaigns. Everywhere where the twin runes appear the enemies of the Reich perish in pillars of smoke and flames. As a reward for their noble service, they were given lands of their own to form a state within a state, so as to keep and maintain the highest virtues of the Reich. The region, encompassing Wallonia and parts of the northeastern regions of the land of the Franks, lands that used to be Germanic in racial makeup, now once again under proper possession of the rightful heirs of Barbarossa.

The early days of the Order State were as expected from the knights of the twin runes. Degenerates and deviants were ruthlessly purged from the land, to be settled by people of the right stock. Much like the eastern Reichskommissariats, the Order State pursued a draconian deurbanization and deindustrialization policy aimed at rooting out the decadence of urban intellectualism that was perceived as the reason for the decay of European civilization. Records remain unclear as to the success of these endeavors although the rapid resurgence of urbanization and industrialization in the country by the late 21st century suggests they were of limited effectiveness.

The high watermark of the Order State during the early period of the Reich was their actions during the ‘Troubled Decades’ at the turn of the millennium, in which the knights were instrumental in preserving the unity of the Reich, rooting out traitors, malcontents, and other degenerates with the same zeal that they shown in the Europa Unification War.

Ever the protector of the Reich, the Knights and their Order state kept their vigil over the continent through its early vulnerable centuries, but not wholly part of the Reich proper. Composed of the finest example of the Aryan race, yet separate from the heartland itself.

It was bitterly ironic that the corruption of the Order State and the Knights came from the very Reich that they swore to protect, and by the late 21st century the once pure and ascetic state had declined into the cosmopolitan urban degenerate landscape that it’s since known for, and the Knights order of battle composed of stocks from all over the continent. Once forsaking their nobility, they became the most depraved and ruthless among all of the Reich in their greed and avarice, exploiting their geographical location for great financial and economic gains, sometimes even at the expense of the Reich itself...

16. ATP

ATP Experienced.

Logical.Romans arleady asked who would guard guards,and do not find right answer.SS must end like this.
    But...it is another proof,that Reich could not last 1000 years,becouse for that they must kill all occult freaks in NSDAP - which mean all of ruling elites.If SS prevent that,Reich must fall from stupidity.
    Unless....SS killed all occult freaks and economy idiots.

17. John_Oakman

the 'thousand year' of the title does not reference the reich lasting a thousand years as a recognizable geopolitical entity, but rather this blob that's sort of... not sure what to call it.

To go back to the romans as an example: while the roman empire lasted anywhere between 3 to 14 centuries (depending on if you count byzantine empire as the same thing) and the republic before it an additional 7 centuries, each individual dynasties lasted far shorter (like usually less than a century) and there were quite a bit of changes between the centuries.

Another example would be China: the cultural/geographical entity has been around for ~6,000 years, but the current version of it barely 70.

In fact the entries already posted hints that the 3rd Reich as we recognized it (genocide, racism, antisemitism, being retarded in economics, etc.) barely made it to the 21st century, and a few decades after that had already abandoned the more iconic aspects of their core, becoming an run of the mill authoritarian empire.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
    ATP and me-meboi like this.
  18. Doomsought

Doomsought Experienced.

China seems quite relevant. I can also hints of the Chinese cultural revolution with the self destructive agrarian reforms.

John_Oakman likes this.
  19. John_Oakman

Blood and Soil (and anti urbanization mentalities) tend to be counterproductive, and even rolling natural 20s consistently ain't gonna patch up the problems since they're going in the opposite direction.

Though in this case it is somewhat different from OTL PRC's great leap forward/三年困难时期 in terms of intentions: Mao was trying to speedrun the PRC into an industrial economy while going autarky (which didn't work out too well for obvious reasons, but the general reorganization of the need to industrialize was sort of correct (in a very loosely sense of correct (this is not me apologizing for Maoism, as you don't need communism to recognize that industrialization is generally good for a nation state)).

On the other hand the Nazi plans of Generalplan Ost & Blood and Soil were literally fetishizing pre-mechanized agricultural rural lifestyle and trying to implement that on a massive scale. Basically by actually going through those plans they had in effect screwed over their industrial sector (by taking some* of the fruits of their productivity, thus retarding future growth) to pursue some idyllic fantasy that's a further drain on the economy. Also genocide & mass murder ain't cheap, and generally are a drain on the economy (while individuals and organization might profit from them, they are a net loss to the overall GDP both in effort spent and productive populations removed).

*because the system is far too corrupt (and in bed with the industrialists & the corporate elites) to even be efficient in seizing their profits. Yes, it's pretty ironic that it's the very inefficiency and dysfunction of the Nazi party that save the Reich's ass (but not the ideology of Nazism, that was dumped without much fanfare when the original leadership died of old age their the party crony replacements were generally spineless and incompetent). By the 21st century it's the corporate industrialist that were firmly in power.

Of course comparing both is like asking if you want to be shot or hanged, both kinda sucks.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
  20. ATP

ATP Experienced.

Well,if they sufvived just like China for 1000 years ,i had no problem with it.
    As long as all occult freaks,which sadly meant all NSDAP and SS elites,die, german empire could survive.
    About differencies - there was one.
    Polish jews and patriot,Mieczysław Grydzewski,told his british friends that if he must choose being killed by Germans or soviets, he would choose soviets - becouse german would kill him for being jew and polish patriots,which was true, and soviets for being american spy and traitor of Poland,which was lie.
    That was difference - german genociders usually was honest,when soviet always must lie.

EchoDragon likes this.