• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.

How do I post an image? (First Time For Me)

TheFabulousCustodes

Well worn.
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Messages
5,165
Likes received
62,496
I have some pictures from Reddit I want to share in the Zenless Zone Zero thread, how do I post them with the links?

I've never posted any pictures before on this site.
 
I upload the pictures saved on my phone to my private Discord server, copy that image link, paste into the appropriate place on QQ-
image.jpg
-then hit insert. I drag the image down to wherever in the reply box I want to put it, as it's automatically put at the top. Then I delete the image from my Discord server.

Probably you can skip the Discord step entirely if you're copying the image straight from Reddit.

If you want to include the source, I generally write 'source' underneath the image, highlight that text, then embed the web address for where I got the art here:
image.jpg
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top