• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

How To Read Stories on QQ

LKing

The Lost King
I need to know how to use QQ.

The issue is that when I'm on my computer, all story posts are so large that most of the sentences in them are single lines. It makes reading awkward on my computer, so is there some way to change something in the setting to not make the posts so... wide?

Is there some way to not have the size of posts so wide?

How to Read on Computer:
Step 1: Look to the Monitor.
Step 2: Open your ocular vision unit.
Step 3: Look to the characters and integers and use the reading module placed in your brain.
Step 4: ???
Step 5: You have now read.

Jokes aside, have you tried zooming using CTRL+Mouse Wheel? I used that to turn large blocky texts into small ones.

Last edited:
I need to know how to use QQ.

The issue is that when I'm on my computer, all story posts are so large that most of the sentences in them are single lines. It makes reading awkward on my computer, so is there some way to change something in the setting to not make the posts so... wide?

Is there some way to not have the size of posts so wide?
I suggest using the zoom capability available on most web browsers, as having tiny letters is a sign that your PC is too HD for mere words.

Well, that or changing resolutions. I prefer the zoom function from the web browser, for example.

I suggest using the zoom capability available on most web browsers, as having tiny letters is a sign that your PC is too HD for mere words.

Well, that or changing resolutions. I prefer the zoom function from the web browser, for example.

Thanks. I'm assuming QQ doesn't have customizable format for thrr

Thanks. I'm assuming QQ doesn't have customizable format for thrr
I just checked, and not really. Then again ... you could write posts with big-ass letters--as the Font Size option allows--but I doubt they'd be well-received by fellow users who use low-def configurations and can read the standard-sized font just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back