• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

how would nasuverse factions react to digimon world and it's danizans

Tomer3392

Not too sore, are you?
Hi, I decided to make a Digimon (season 3 type human and Digimon partners, where both human and monster must be compatible, with the card faction from that season) X nasuverse ( fate timeline but with ancestors), I have a good story road map, but when I think about how the nasuverse supernatural faction will react to the entry of what looks like phantasmal creatures to earth that were born from science, I can't really imagine their reaction except the church where they would be extremely happy for angel type Digimon, or scream "heresy!!!" to the heavens as if they come straight from 40k.

so what do you guys think? it would really help me write a good fic.

They will think that the Digimons are the next evolution of the Mystical Throne of Heroes due to them being inside the Digital World. Cue them trying to get into the Digital World to try and reach the ROOT there.
why exactly do the mystical factions think that the digital world is the next step in the evolution of the throne of heroes, it's not like there is not the fairy realm( didn't know it was a thing until case files), the reverse side of the world (where all the good magical shit has gone to), Avalon, and probably many realms that I don't remember, the difference is the digital realm starts to affect reality and normies start to get powerful familiars, humanity as a whole is starting to notice something that isn't supposed to happen yet(wonder how it will affect mystery as a whole if humanity discovers the Digimon world), powerful phantasmal beasts like dragons, angels, demons, nature spirits, concepts coming to life, and gods, etc, will it make mystery stronger, would the supernatural human factions panic, the moon vampires see them as rivals, or new playthings, and so on.

Mystery in the real world is dying. Inside the digital world, however, is still there.
wouldn't the digimon world would act as another layer of existence for Gaia and not strengthen the mystic while the Digimon world was born from technology and science, it still carries with it history, lore, and mystical beast that could only be possible in the age of gods?
While the Digimon themselves were born from humanity's collective dream, and consciousness (the internet) be considered human by the eyes of Alaya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back