1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I Am Cadence?

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Nightgazer, May 19, 2016.

1. Nightgazer

Nightgazer Cute Lil' Pegasus Gone for Good

Well here's another fic by me now. I think I might have put enough stuff in there to make it interesting now. Below are some image files for the fic showing current and future happenings for it.

It's Princess Cadence

Princess Cadence Happy

Princess Cadence With Wings Spread

Here's Milfeulle Sakuraba

Here's the build for my custom CYOA.

Self Insert 'Have body of Milfeulle Sakuraba' 'Time to awaken is shortly before Taylor Hebert left for the Summer Camp'

---

Skill Gained: Milfeulle's cooking.

Advantage Gained: Milfeulle's luck.

---

God Mode +150 points
    ---

Disadvantages

Wanted +3 points 'ABB/E88/Merchants'
    Without a Map +2 points 'in a three-way fight between the E88/ABB/Merchants'
    Outed +3 points
    Anomaly Magnet +4 points
    ---

Things Get Worse

---

Alicorn Princess

Cadence -26 points (Immortality) (Shapeshifting)

Abilties Unique To Cadence

Power of Love
    Aura of Attraction
    Crystal Heart
    Third Eye
    Perfect Couple
    Comforting Embrace
    Love Magic
    Familiar (Love Kitten) (Amore)

Abilities All Alicorns Have

Bright Mind
    Stats
    Sight
    Memory
    Psi
    Snacks
    Bed
    ---

Advantages

The Stealth Package -5 points
    Extra Skill -1 point 'Anything-Goes Martial Artist'
    Greater Vials -5 points (for fifteen vials)
    Charles Atlas Superpowers -1 point
    Comic Book Pretty -1 point
    Companion -1 point 'Princess Sunset Shimmer'
    Companion -1 point 'Princess Twilight Sparkle'
    Companion -1 point 'science Twilight Sparkle'
    Item of Power -1 point (Captain America's vibranium/uru shield and a version of his uniform made of unstable molecules)
    Resoures -2 points
    Secret Lair -1 point (upgrade) -3 points
    The Cybernetic Package -4 points
    Tinkertech -1 point (personal force field) (upgrade) -3 points
    Adaptable -1 point
    Combat Aptitude -1 point
    Logistician -1 point
    Born Leader -1 point
    Original Thinker -1 point
    The Stickers Package -8 points "Baseball" (trick shot item is baseballs)
    The Domestic Martial Arts Package -7 points
    Special Cell Phone -1 point
    The Utility Bundle -7 points "Artistic" 'Writing' 'Painting' 'Music/Singing'
    Taylor Sense -0 points
    Magic Ring -0 points
    Genius -1 point (upgrade) -1 point
    Shard Vision -1 point
    Psychic Paper -0 points
    Minions -0 points
    The Girl Package -8 points
    Special Snowflake -1 point
    ---

Evolution Of Companions

Science Twilight Sparkle evolves into an Alicorn Princess (You are Twilight. The Alicorn of Science. The Learned Knowledge.)

---

Abilities Unique To Princess Sunset

Fireball
    Flame Teleport
    Fire Shield
    Fire Manipulation
    Flamethrower
    Combustion
    Summon Fire Wolf
    Ancient Blaze
    Summon Fire Bats
    Fire Wings
    Dragon's Breath
    Fire Escape
    Summon Fire Guardian Elemental
    Fire Scrying
    Fire Claws
    Fire Extinguisher
    Fire Magic
    Familiar (Fire Wolf) (Fenrir)

Abilities Unique To Princess Twilight

Secrets of the Arcane
    Organization
    Librarian
    Thief of Knowledge
    Detective
    Sanctuary
    Magic
    Familiar (Tome Bird) (Wordy)

Abilities Unique To Princess Science Twilight

Secrets of the Scientific: You have the capacity to learn every scientific skill in exisence, possibly even a few that don't even exist yet. However you will require lots of research, practice, and study to even use this knowledge. Because of this you will never truly master such knowlede, you will become more of a "Jack of all trades" regarding science. You are inherently able to understand a few basic scientific facts such as physics. Parahuman abilities count as scientific facts as well.
    Organization
    Librarian
    Thief of Knowledge
    Detective
    Sanctuary
    Scientific Knowledge: You know more scientific facts than you can shake a stick at.
    Familiar (Magical Talking Dog) (Spike)

Abilities All Alicorns Have

Bright Mind
    Stats
    Sight
    Memory
    Psi
    Snacks
    Bed

---

For A Brighter World?

For Want of a Nail -1 point 'One day the Endbringers turn into a stone-like sunstance that cannot be broken and they go dormant and never wake again'
    For Want of a Nail -1 point 'Annette Hebert lives but now walks with a permanent limp in her left leg from the accident that almost killed her but didn't'
    For Want of a Nail -1 point 'the supernatural - souls, gods/demons, spirits, blood oaths, magic itself, ki-using Martial Arts, Really weird stuff - are quite real and publicly acknowledged on this Earth Bet'
    Crossover -2 points 'Friendship is Magic' 'it's always been this way'
    Crossover -2 points 'Ranma 1/2 both manga and anime' 'it's always been this way'
    ---

Convert

+5,800 dollars

---

Recruits

The Seraphim
    Bill & Ted
    The Real Ghostbusters

Last edited: May 23, 2016
    Snake21 likes this.
  2. floppy_seal99

floppy_seal99 With a car, you can go anywhere.

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.

I can't even make snide comments now. I swear. Sometimes I think that Nightgazer was hired by fucking Chatoyance to fuck with SB, SV, and QQ simply for disagreeing with xir that TCB is utter shit.

Will someone forcibly remove Fox from these premises? Someone can probably take him.

Gladiusone likes this.
  3. Jordan99

Jordan99 Making the rounds.

i NEED to know the Lore of this world, did this all start to happen in 1980's when shards started to show? or maybe even earlier?

4. Nightgazer

The next chapter will have Cadence going online to do research on the Earth she has found herself in.

5. Gladiusone

Gladiusone Well worn.

In all honesty, I will believe that when I see it.

6. floppy_seal99

no, please don't feed the General Factotum de Chatoyance.

^ This. Actually follow up with a story.

TotalAbsolutism and Gladiusone like this.
  7. Jordan99

What does this mean? i tried to look it up but i have no idea

does this author have a habit of leaving one chapter story's or something?

8. Gladiusone

Gladiusone Well worn.

Chatoyance is an infamous MLP fanfic author, an alicorn worshiping misandrist who wrote some of the more vile Conversion Bureau stories. as for this 'fic's' author ... Check out their list of started threads, and do the same on SB and SV. You'll likely notice a pattern.

9. Jordan99

oh boy i am starting to notice a pattern in nightgazer, but i dont get the part about feeding Chatoyance. unless Nightgazer is Chatoyance.

10. Nightgazer

NO. WAY. IN. HELL. DUDE.

I'm anti-tcb understand.

My favorite story is "Other Side of the Spectrum'.

11. Gladiusone

Gladiusone Well worn.

Floppy was implying that 'Gazer is basically an acolyte of the Chatty One: similar methods of dealing with criticism, similar obsession with alicorns, similar contempt for humanity, similar tendancy to simply ignore little things like plot, characterisation and good taste ... although, I will say, Chatoyance at least had more than two posted stories, and they weren't short.

So, I suppose we can say that Chatoyance is a superior author to Nightgazer.

12. floppy_seal99

While I mostly agree with you here, I did say that Nightgazer was "General Factotum"- i.e., right-hand man. Ideological differences do exist, (I did see Nightgazer's most recent post) so it's more of a General Factotum in the sense of Iago to Othello between the end of Act II and Act V. But yes, there are numerous cosmetic differences.

Although I will give it to you, Nightgazer, you're not part of Chat's hugbox- nor do you give a shit about whether your publishing environment is one. Why would he be writing about a Worm CYOA if he didn't want to save or help humanity out in some way?

That does remind me, I need to start looking at ideas about spinning off the TCB in Worm. Ziz versus Sunbutt! Fight! I really want to see Eidolon and his immaculately conceived Endwhelps (Oh my god, the Endbringers are Kaiju Jesus times 20) trash one of Chatty One's Equestrias. Or Cauldron decides to abduct Equestrians and purposefully dump them back home as Case 53's. That type of shit really brings out equine xenophobia.

Gladiusone likes this.