1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I did a bad… pls help.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bugs' started by GoldenFlake, Sep 16, 2021.

1. GoldenFlake

GoldenFlake Feeling Foxy.

Hi, so I don’t know how to fix this.

I was trying to go through my watched threads and remove ones I was no longer interested in or ones which were closed and in my attempt to unwatch certain threads, I accidentally unwatched all of them. Is it possible to get them back or is that a done deal?

2. palacesound

palacesound Hunt Type Poster

Just watch them again, I don't understand the problem?

3. Daniel K. English

Daniel K. English ASCENSION

you'll have to watch again one by one i think

4. GoldenFlake

Its like 10 pages of threads.

That’s what I’m afraid of. I’m hoping the mods might have something they can do, but its a thin hope.

5. MissileTeatime

MissileTeatime By the power of Vaporware!

I've seen Xon do it on SV I think, but I don't know what it involves.

alethiophile I believe that if this can be done you're the one to do it. Anything you can do to help?

6. alethiophile

alethiophile Shadowed Philosopher Administrator

I've done this before, but it's a tricky manual process. Will take a bit to get sorted out.

Vorian, Selias and GoldenFlake like this.
  7. GoldenFlake

Is there anything I can do, or is that something you have handle on your end? I really appreciate the assistance, btw.

8. Daniel K. English

Daniel K. English ASCENSION

Sounds like some database thing. Which means the most you can do is sit and wait.

GoldenFlake likes this.
  9. GoldenFlake

alethiophile
    So, I don’t want to be rude or anything but, how’s it coming?
    Could you give me an estimate (even a rough one would do) of how long it’ll take?