1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-King of the World! [Exalted/Code Geass] (DEAD)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

The Ghetto is all but Abandoned by this point they have been fighting for SEVERAL hours.

2. croaker

croaker Contract? I'll let you pet mah belly.

Abandoned the ghetto? Where did they flee to? Better question: where could they flee to?

Episode 2, I clearly remember Suzaku saving a mother and child from becoming smears on the ground instead of going after Lelouch in his Knightmare. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

3. Bloodshifter

Abandoned is the wrong term they fled to a part of the ghetto that isn't being blown up.

That was a running battle the woman was trying to book it before the building tried to splat her.

4. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

:eek: I'm voting! I'm voting!
    Now what to vote for...
    I know!
    [X] Try to contact the new unit

5. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

[X] Fellgar

I would love to participate more but I know absolutely nothing about Exalted and I just don't have the patience/motivation to track down a bunch of rule books and crack down on them as if I was back in high-school.

Also, that sub-quest : LOYALTY !

6. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[X] Fellgar’s Plan
    -----

One unit? Even if it is a next generation Knightmare it doesn’t mean it will be capable of handling a properly executed ambush.

Sensing the drop of morale you proceed to fix it. “Proud members of Japan’s Resistance, do not fear! This is the enemy’s ace in the sleeve, their trump but also last card. If you overcome this obstacle, victory will be yours! If you fail, all sacrifices thus far will be meaningless! So stand up and fight! The enemy is powerful but alone, while we are many and our cause is righteous!”

The field of battle is full of empty buildings that would only need a little help in collapsing onto a set street. Furthermore the train thankfully also had Knightmare grenades in stock. You’ll draw the white Knightmare further into the combat zone carefully using the terrain and his own limited knowledge of the forces arrayed against him. This should allow you and your force to draw him into a narrower street and collapse the street and the buildings on top of it.

“R-3 and R-4’s squads: plant all your Knightmare grenades in the subway line 8. K-1 and K-2, do the same with the buildings next to the line. All remaining surface forces, lure him into the designated zone.”

You turn off the radio. “Villetta. We will be the bait. I am afraid you will need to sacrifice your Knightmare, but without it will be easier to explain your absence from the battle. Are you ready?”

She gives you a determined nod. “By the way you’re glowing again my Lord.”

“Really?” You hope it’s something controllable or hiding your identity will be hell. “Nevermind. Proceed.”

Surprisingly they react quickly and efficiently, planting the explosives and retreating while luring the enemy after them. Only two Knightmares are lost, both pilots survived.

You stand in the center of the kill zone. The others go past you, leaving you and your Knight to face the white Knightmare. Villetta fires both the Slash Harkens and the rifle, the attacks splashing harmlessly against the infamous “energy shield”. It would be troublesome if Britannia manages to produce it on large scale. Sabotage or blueprint stealing may be needed.

The enemy attacks with a spinning kick and Villetta use the opportunity to grapple his leg. “NOW!” You shout in the radio as you push the eject button.

The buildings and the ground explode as your ejection pod rockets out, burying the White Knight under the rubble.

Once the pod stops moving Villetta gets off you, face blushing. You try to not look at her directly. You activate the communicator. “Success. I want some of you to dig through the rubble: salvage that Knightmare and capture the pilot if he’s still alive. I did not see a pod ejecting so I’m sure he’s still there. The rest of you will evacuate the remaining civilians. I will be contacting you later with further instructions.” You cut off communications before they have the chance to say anything.

Once you and Villetta are sure there are no others around you exit the pod. No good, the light is still strong and you need a way to cover your face. You search and find...

[] A Britannian soldier’s helm.
    [] A set of bandages.
    [] An old Japanese Oni Mask
    [] Another face concealing method (Write-in)

After finishing that, you...

[] Time to have a chat with your dear brother. You transmit over all Britannian channels the following message “I’ve the green girl. Come alone if you want her back.”
    [] Find a place for the light to die down before going home.
    [] Write-in.

Personal Essence Pool: 10/12
    Peripheral Essence Pool: 14/30

Willpower: 5/6
    ----

“Rout-Stemming Gesture”, “Commanding the Ideal Celestial Army” and “First War Excellency” are added to the Charms List.

7. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

[X] An old Japanese Oni Mask
    [X] Time to have a chat with your dear brother. You transmit over all Britannian channels the following message “I’ve the green girl. Come alone if you want her back.”

8. Selias

Selias Well worn.

[X] A set of bandages.
    [X] Find a place for the light to die down before going home.

No need to bring too much attention to Japan, by killing Clovis. Not to mention that we really don't need Cornelia to come to Japan.

9. Emral282

Emral282 Touch Fluffy Tail

10. Bloodshifter

[X] A set of bandages.

Japs don't need the Lime light and them instantly porting in one of the Older Siblings to put down a REAL uprising is canon.

Also that is a nice ship you got there.

11. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

[X] A mask bearing a resemblance to Sun Wukong, The Monkey King, better known as Son Gokū to the Japanese.

I picked The Monkey King because he fits in a way.

Also, one of his titles is Great Sage, Equal In Heaven. Really very Exalted-ish

12. Vauron

Vauron Faded Shadow

[X] A set of bandages.

13. Odysseus2099

Odysseus2099 Versed in the lewd.

[X] A set of bandages.

[X] Time to have a chat with your dear brother. You transmit over all Britannian channels the following message “I’ve the green girl. Come alone if you want her back.”

14. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

[X] A set of bandages.

15. Cyanios

Cyanios I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] A set of bandages.

16. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Please wait warmly while I see how I stunt this. In the meantime, back to forum checking I go~

17. minuseven

minuseven low effort life

18. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

WE should get something that look regal. And not all covering. A full mask will cost our and Appearance rating.

19. Selias

Selias Well worn.

How much of our face has to be showing? We can't show our full face, or we'll risk getting found out. Maybe wear a full mask until we get a good disguise skill, and then "reveal" our face to our followers, after we can "trust them with it?"