1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I wish to create a wiki for Polyhistor Academy

Discussion in 'General' started by FreeGod, Jul 11, 2017.

1. FreeGod

FreeGod If you see a God on the road fuck it!

Can anyone help me? I have never made a wiki before. I don't know how to get started.

Polyhistor Academy is a very developed world that could really use a wiki to keep track of everything. Also a wiki should make it more likely that the QM will get the project moving again sooner.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  2. FreeGod

I started the Wiki here is the link.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. Krinjit3

Krinjit3 Getting out there.

I am also interested to know about wiki page. How to create that?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. FreeGod

Well if you are not on a mobile their should be a create wiki button on the top right corner of the page linked. Or on the home page of that website.

You have to make an account, but it is easy from there.

Ddmkm122 and Krinjit3 like this.
  5. Krinjit3

Krinjit3 Getting out there.

It's possible by using computer. I have heard a lot about wiki pages. But don't have experience how to do.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  6. FreeGod

I have put a bunch into the wiki. Would be nice if some other people would add stuff.

Ddmkm122 likes this.