1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[RPG] Ikusa Otome Valkyrie: War of Valentia

Discussion in 'Questing' started by BlackThief12, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Threadmarks: Premonition/Act 1
    BlackThief12

BlackThief12 Nihon no Kokujin Dorobō

The tension is at its peak all over the wasteland, where countless bodies and weapon lay across after a major battle. At the end of a field stood a large city with a grand castle on the center, it's appearance caused a chill over the spine of those who had known about it and brought dread and despair to those who fear it.

Yes, such an intense feeling of fear can only happens at the home of the great Demon Lord, who had brought destruction over Midgard... Yet is the one and only person who had saved it from Ragnarok.

The Archduke of his own land, and now the Emperor of all demon-kind.

"With the corruption of the Valkyries, our conquest is now at hand my Lord." Spoke the red haired woman, who kneeled before the Demon King with reverence. At the Demon King's side are four women, each one releasing a dark miasma while wearing a rather revealing outfit. And by the red carpet stood many armored knights and the Black Valkyries, each one standing tall dutifully with spear in hand.

It is true - Demon King though to himself - countless times he had managed to do the impossible, he'd subjugated the realms of the gods, conquered Helheim, and had prevented the world's end through nothing else but cunning. And now, with the complete command of the Battle Maiden known as Valkyries, his goal is within reach.

"... No, there is only one pure Valkyrie left." His spoke - not with the deep tone of intimidation, not with a suave and charismatic tone, but with a bored and calm like that of a tactician - caught the redhead by surprise, while the violet haired woman stared at the King with attendance. Indeed, it is obvious what he was referring to, and know how cautious he is always around them.

It is because of them that it took so many years to be where they stood, and knew that not even death could stop them. It is why they had only been able to defeat them through banishment.

... And, it would seem, that they had returned.

From the top of the hill, far across the wasteland, stood the last pure Valkyrie with a group of warriors behind her. Each and every single one of them are armed and ready for the final battle that is to come. What were once enemies became allies for the purpose of fighting the Demon King and his armies.
    What were once nemesis became friends.

And now, as the last Valkyrie stare the moonlight, they are comrades in arms with the same goal.

[Town of Ram, Valentia Year 400]

The moon shines brightly this night, the boy thought to himself as he stared up at the full moon. The young boy stared up at the moon from where he stood, no longer tire after a restful sleep. But then again, he only awake at night for his night shift as a guard.

"Great night for a stroll, isn't it?" A male voice spoke from his left, and caused the brunette to turn toward the source to see a green haired boy a year younger than his own headed to him.

"Yeah, I can agree with that one Alm." The brunette spoke as he turned his back on the moon, focused more on his pal Alm. "But you're not here for sightseeing, aren't you?" At that, Alm shook his head in response to it.

"Of course not, I was looking for you because of a request."

"Request? From who?" Curiosity reached him as the brunette turned to stare at Alm with curiosity.

"It's nothing too serious, just that Yuen wish your presence." Alm's response caused the brunette to raised his eyebrows in curiosity.

"Yuen? What would the alchemist want me for?" The green haired boy simply shrugged, as he had no clues as to what the alchemist want the brunette for. "Whatever, is there anything else that I need to know of?"

"Well, Saga and Lex would want to let you know that their repair is finished; while Fineos arrived awhile ago during your rest. Finally, Lapis is in the entrance, possibly waiting for you." Alm explained as he listed with his fingers, and then nodded when he finished. "Aside from that, I can't think of anything else aside from the Barrack."

"Guess, I'll just try to visit them all if possible." The brunette spoke as he makes his way toward his destination. "Thanks for telling me this, Alm."

"Anytime, Gunther. Anytime." Alm responded as he waved his hand at the boy, then he went toward his house to sleep. Hopefully, those creatures won't attack the village while he slept, but the green haired boy doubted that he would be that lucky.

Valentia Years 400
    The continent of Valentia is on the brink of war.
    Rudolf I, the Emperor of Rigel, had declared war on Zofia; already built up forces to overwhelmed the country.
    Meanwhile, Desaix had plotted a coup and assassinated King Lima IV to become the King of Zofia in all but name.
    And the sudden increased of monsters had caused destruction all over the land.

Amidst the war and increase of monster, stood a town made up of three different villages united to defend their home.
    That town is known as Ram, and it's the home of many young people who had repel countless creatures known as goblins on their own; than to the effort of Mycen - the former knight of Zofia - and Gudbrandt, the leader of the Militia force.

It is from there that the story begins with the young boy named Gunther, who had prepared himself for his job ahead, starting with his old friend Yuen.
    However, as Gunther going on to his old friend, forces beyond his comprehension will appear and change his life.

Act I
    The Gathering of Champions
    [Ram Town, Valentia Year 400]

"I got a lot of choices to make, and very tight schedule to have." Gunther thought to himself as he walked through the street, destination in his mind. "I could prioritize with the blacksmith, I am in need of my weapons right now. Other than that, Yuen requested me specifically, so I can tell that it must be something important despite my standing; I am curious about Fineos, and Lapis is waiting for me at the gate."

Hmm, decision, decision… too much to do this night and time is running out. Gunther could probably do three things for now. So let's see…

Gunther's Action: 2
    [ ] Visit the blacksmith to retrieve the weapons [Priority]
    [ ] Visit Yuen for the request
    [ ] Go to the main gate, where Lapis is waiting for Gunther
    [ ] Meet up with Fineos to see what he got
    [ ] Go into the Barrack to see what is in there
    [ ] Get the supervisor or captain for report

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    Aztez Fan and LowUtensil like this.