Me, the person writing this story, is an unreliable person with a really big want to write some fanfictions. I've tried my hands at it a few times, but, never really struck with one long enough to make a comeplete fic. This is another one of my attapets at writing a fanfiction. I'll be upfront, this concept has been in my mind for a while now, but I don't really have an idea of what to write once the first arc concludes. I do have kind of an ending in mind though, that's a plus?! Anyway, as I've already established, I'm an unrealiable person, and most likely won't be updating regularly.
Right, our fic. It's litterally a modern person with not too much knowledge of marvel getting reincarnated into marvel universe with ten shadows technique and saitama's powers. That's it, that's pretty much it.
Right, our fic. It's litterally a modern person with not too much knowledge of marvel getting reincarnated into marvel universe with ten shadows technique and saitama's powers. That's it, that's pretty much it.