• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Good day all - randomly stumbled across this site while searching for something else and thought it looked interesting, so here I am!
Call me Nova. I watch, read, and sometimes I write, though it's of questionable quality. It's nice to meet all of you, and hopefully I'll be seeing you around-

Lol well 4 years late to doing this time sure flies I guess, mostly doing it now since I've started putting a story together and figured I'd post it over here too but will need a name change to match the usernames I've got so doing this before I post that story haha

0*3jBNjUzsfnS_F7a-.png

Greetings fellow humanoid beings.
I have exhausted a lot of places for reading and now I shall see what can be found in this questionable place to quest in.

I find French Fries the most tactical food.

Hey y'all, long time lurker who just realized I needed to post to be able to edit my profile. I am definitely a fool!

Hello all!

I made this first (well, technically second) post in order to potentially lessen the time for manual approval, seeing that my actual first post is in a story thread.

Looking for a new place to read at.
I guess I have to reply to the thread?
Hum anything else.
Ah if anyone wants to feel free to send me your favorite Sfw stories.
Now I'm off to search the pile of sfw for things to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back