1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Isekai Life as Ōtsutsuki

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Trafford, May 12, 2023.

1. Trafford

Trafford I trust you know where the happy button is?

Hi there, after the Holy Chronicles of Baator, I am partially fulfilling my ambition to write Naruto World-inspired Cultivation Novel with Young Master MC with a powerful backround without any typical cultivation troupes...
    Isekai Life as Ōtsutsuki features:
    Naruto
    Against the Gods
    Marvel / MCU
    DC / DCEU
    Legendary Mechanic
    Lord Xue Ying
    Dragon Ball
    Tags: Age Progression, Bloodlines, Body Tempering, Cultivation, Dao Comprehension, Genius Protagonist, Hard-Working Protagonist, Immortals, Male Protagonist, Multiple Realms, Romantic Subplot, Harem, Polygamy, Sword Wielder, Time Skip, Wars, World Travel, Strong to Stronger, Clan Building, Powerful Backround, No Face Slapping, No Xianxia Troupes, Beast Companions, Fast Cultivation, Reincarnated into Another World, Conquest, Ruthless Protagonist, Outer Space, Monsters, Politics, Sci-Fi, Futuristic Settings, Strength-based Social Hierarchy, Poor to Rich, Army Building, Evolution, Overpowered Protagonist, Souls, Transmigration, World Hopping, Chaotic Neutral Protagonist, Non-Arrogant Younger Master MC
    Some words on start about setting to prevent any confusion so I don't need to write countless comments repeating the same thing:
    - The Power Tiers are that high because I am incorporating worlds like Lord Xue Ying, Marvel, DC or Dragon Ball which have a shitton of individuals capable to wiping out entire universes with flip of their hand.
    - The primary focus of this story is not Elemental Nations, Naruto Canon or anything like that, but MC and Otsutsuki Clan(just as the title say). This story will focus on the Elemental Nations only in the later parts as the timeline of is around a few centuries before the Naruto Canon.
    - It is cultivation AU with Crossovers and World Hopping, which would be the main priority... Naruto World was mainly chosen for the Otsutsuki Clan and my desire to create Chakra Cultivation, nothing else and nothing more
    - Elemental Nations would be featured around chapter 170+ according to my script, which would be time for the Canonical Events, naturally adjusted to fit the story.
    - And as I mentioned earlier, the real plot starts only around chapter 20 or so because I wanted to at first do slice-of-life things, training and other boring staff before I could start with the more serious matters

Last edited: Jun 8, 2023
  2. Threadmarks: Chapter 1 – Isekai Link!: Ōtsutsuki Yakou
    Trafford

Ōtsutsuki Clan Territory, Main Planet of the Ōtsutsuki Clan

I was reborn...

In the world of Naruto...

And not on the Elemental Nations...

But as Clansmen of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

Now that was pretty much weird, but whatever...

The first thing I remember was the visage of my mother, who was holding me close and the place, which seemed like taken from some Xianxia cultivation story... really.

For the first few years, I was mainly sleeping or eating, practically doing nothing at all. From listening to the adults talking about some things, I learned how the Ōtsutsuki Clan was divided and how the Clan worked.

Essentially the Clan was divided between the Main Family and Branch Family. Each of them were then further divided into several distinct groups as the entire Clan was ruled by two things.

One of them was social hierarchy which was extremely strict and the second was "might make a right".

On the contrary to what I remember from the Naruto Anime, where it was stated that most of the Ōtsutsuki Clansmen never trained, it was never the case with the Ōtsutsuki Clan here.

It didn't take me a long time to come to the conclusion that I was either in some alternative universe or something like that.

Now back to the topic.

The Main Family was divided into three groups, from highest to lowest they were:

Divine Lineage, direct descendants of the Shibai Ōtsutsuki, one of the strongest beings in the Universe and from what I know that our Universe was pretty strong. This was also the Lineage where I was born, but there were only a few people born into Divine Lineage every few thousand year.

Aside from my parents and me, there were only my grandfather and my uncle and his daughter, my cousin.

Below them was the so-called standard Main Line, which were basically standard Celestial Ōtsutsuki Clansmen; they were far more numerous than the Divine Lineage, but their individual power and unique abilities were far inferior as we were directly descended from the Shibai Ōtsutsuki.

And the third was the Ascended Line, basically the Branch Clansmen, that underwent Ancestral Awakening and became members of the Main Family. Unfortunately for them, they were still a bit weaker than true Main Line members of the Main Family.

After the Main Family, there were was Branch Family.

They were divided into three groups:

Ranked Members, those who ate Chakra Fruit and then into High-Ranking Members and Low-Ranking Members based on the strength of their Bloodline.

Right now, I was enjoying time with my mother, whose name was Akiri Ōtsutsuki. She was like a hawk, constantly fussing over me and coddling me, not that I was against it, even though I was previously an adult.

Motherly love was something indescribable... and due to the very long time I spent in the Void as Soul, I already forgot how it felt. My mother had a mature appearance, looked like typical Ōtsutsuki Clansmen, though far more beautiful and her horns were more intimidating.

She also had a third eye on her forehead and I knew that she was extremely powerful, almost reaching the Tier 4. Ōtsutsuki Clansmen were divided into several Tiers, essentially based on only on their combat and destructive prowess.

Tier 1 was for Tectonic Levels and could level up entire continents on large planets.

Tier 2 was Planetary Level Ōtsutsuki Clansmen; usually one reached this Level when one ate Chakra Fruit.

Tier 3 were the Stellar Level; their powers varied; some could destroy entire Stars, some entire Solar System and the strongest in this Tier could destroy entire Star Clusters.

Then there were a few more Tiers, but they were very, very far from the current me.

Production of new Ōtsutsuki powerhouses was becoming harder with each passed millennium because of the lack of suitable worlds to plant the God Tree.

Naturally, the Ōtsutsuki wasn't the only one in the Universe and there were several more species that were competing with the Ōtsutsuki Clan for the hegemony of the Universe.

This was also the reason why my father was mainly absent because he was leading the front to the unexplored regions of the Universe. Because the Universe was ever-expanding, a few galaxies appeared in space behind the Southern and Eastern Star Regions.

So he was right now leading the war against the Architect System, a species of sentient Machines that ruled the entire Eastern Star Region. War for resources was something that was on the daily order...

When I celebrated my fifth birthday, I was allowed to start formal training. Even though I was an only little child, I packed a punch that could kill Kages of the Elemental Nations like nothing...

Though that was rather understandable because even the weakest Ōtsutsuki Clansmen, upon reaching adulthood, could level up continents. My mother was teaching me about Chakra Control and even Chakra Cultivation...

This was the secret of the Main Family; more specifically, only the Divine Lineage and Main Line had access to the scriptures of the Chakra Cultivation. Naturally, this was based on the fact that to advance properly one needed to eat Chakra Fruits.

On the other hand, my grandfather, Ōtsutsuki Amakusa, was teaching me about Elemental Control and Affinities and how to control my Dōjutsu Tensei-Sharingan, which was a unique Dōjutsu to the Divine Lineage I was born with.

Essentially a combination of Tenseigan and Sharingan in one with some additional abilities.

The disadvantage of this entire ordeal was that I was forbidden to leave the compounds of the Clan until I reached Tier 2 and was over one hundred years old. This was apparently for my own safety...

Thought I could understand that...

Even member of the Divine Lineage was irreplaceable and they were extremely powerful with unlimited potential.

For example, my father, who was right now Tier 4, could fight above his Tier against other races rather easily and even killed a few opponents that were much stronger than him.

But Ōtsutsuki were very long-lived species; even those of Branch Clan who didn't eat Chakra Fruit and were lowest of the lowest had lifespan of thousands of years.
    Read more on the patreon - Trafford Novels | creating Novels, Fan-Fiction Novels | Patreon

Ōtsutsuki Ascended - 2 chapters ahead

Ōtsutsuki Celestial - 5 chapters ahead

Ōtsutsuki Divine - 10 chapters ahead

3. Threadmarks: Chapter 2 – Flow of Time
    Trafford

For the Ōtsutsuki Clansmen, the flow of time was a weird thing. We were a very long-lived species and it wasn't totally unusual that some clansmen spent even decades or centuries on their mission.

Thought during the past years, my father, Ōtsutsuki Kenshin, returned from the frontlines after he managed to take some galaxies for the Clan from the Automatons. My father was a man of few words and always stoic.

Compared to my mom, who was bubbly and energic, they were creating a weird couple... really weird, even by my standards of weirdness. Naturally, the second my dad returned, he started teaching me Kenjutsu because he was one of the best swordsmen in the Clan.

Right now, I was already fourteen years old and was training in the training yard, my Kenjutsu against some battle dummies. Naturally, I was pretty strong myself and even though I just reached Tier 1 a not long time ago, I was able to beat even some strongest Tier 1s

While I was still far from becoming Tier 2 and I felt that I could reach it without eating Chakra Fruit, afterward, perhaps they would let me leave even sooner...

"Young Master, Patriarch is calling you."

While I was swinging my sword, I heard the voice of my attendant Ōtsutsuki Akisue who was a member of the Main Family who ate Chakra Fruit and was a fairly powerful Tier 2 Ōtsutsuki Clansmen.

He looked youthful, even though he was a few centuries old, with pale skin, pair of Byakugan and Rinnegan as his third eye on his forehead.

"I will be right there."

I wondered why grandfather was calling me officially like this because usually, he rarely called me aside from the time when I was scheduled to train with him.

Clan's Main Hall

My grandfather, Ōtsutsuki Amakusa was elderly-looking Ōtsutsuki Clansmen and his age was too high; he often joked that he already forgot how old he is, which clearly may be a truth. He was an old fossil that remembered times when Lord Shibai walked the Universe before ascending as Higher Dimensional Lifeform.

"Today, you have reached your fourteenth year, so it is time to start walking the path to supremacy. Seeing that as Tier 1, you have the power to compete even against some weaker Tier 2 clansmen, I have decided to give you these two things."

As he stated, suddenly, one of the armored guards that stood next to him appeared in front of me and passed me a sealed box with complex Fūinjutsu which I opened as soon as I grabbed it and almost fainted from shock.

"There is one Supreme-Grade Chakra Fruit and one seed of the God Tree for you to plant. If my predictions are correct, you will become our key to the new Golden Age of our clan. When you eat it, we will start your training in the Shinjutsu."

I spent a lot of time in the Clan's Library since I was born... and when I meant lot, it was almost all of the time when I wasn't training or spending time with my mother as she insisted on relaxation time.

The first Golden Age of the Clan was during the times of Lord Shibai before he ascended as Higher Dimensional Lifeform.

The second Golden Age of the Clan was several hundred thousand years ago when one of the Clansmen from the Divine Lineage managed to find Dimensional Path to another Universe.

From the records, it was a Universe of cultivators like Xianxia stories from Earth. What happened after was a total invasion of that Universe by the Ōtsutsuki Clan, who seeded the entire Universe with the God Trees and harvested countless worlds there.

They also looted an endless amount of other types of resources and techniques, which they incorporated into their own foundation. This was also the time during which Lord Shibai ascended.

Since then, nobody has managed to find Dimensional Path leading to another Universe and right now, it seemed that my grandfather had a hunch that I would be able to do so. If yes and I managed to find some cultivation-based Universe, it would be a tremendous boon for the Clan.

Since the Second Golden Age, the strength of our rivals was catching up and there was little room for the development of the Ōtsutsuki aside from attacking the territories of our rivals.

Naturally, I also needed to have some amount of luck to find a relatively weak cultivation Universe that could be easily conquered without big losses on our side, as the Ōtsutsuki Clan didn't have a really big population.

I looked at the Chakra Fruit with wonder... each one of them was a treasure to the Clan as it needed a long time to mature, depending on the world where God Tree took root. Naturally, there was also a requirement for the Ōtsutsuki Clansmen to be fed to the God Tree.

But that was what for the Branch Clan was created and it was the sole purpose of their existence. It was also one of the reasons why the Main Family looked down on them so much because they were nothing more than just genetically engineered faux Ōtsutsuki created by Lord Shibai eons ago.

But this was something that only members of the Divine Lineage or Elders of the Clan knew.

"Now go and eat the fruit..."

I nodded my head before I stored it in my pocket dimension and fled to home at lightning speed to eat the fruit.

Our compound was not far from the Patriarch's Hall, so I arrived very quickly and excitedly shouted to my mother that I got my first Chakra Fruit.

"Oh... you got Supreme-Grade Chakra Fruit as your first one..."

Supreme-Grade Chakra Fruit was created from a high-ranking life planet and used Ascended Ōtsutsuki Clansman as a sacrifice.

"Even I ate only a few in my life..."

Ascended Clansmen were those who were elevated from the Branch Clan to the Main Family... but in reality, they were specifically groomed to be sacrificed to the God Trees to create Supreme-Grade Chakra Fruits for members of Divine Lineage.

So yes... life for the Ōtsutsuki Clansmen that were not members of the Main Family was shit; either way, they would be used as servants, cannon fodder or become sacrifices at any time for eternity.

Read more on the patr-eon - Trafford Novels | creating Novels, Fan-Fiction Novels | Patreon

Ōtsutsuki Ascended - 2 chapters ahead

Ōtsutsuki Celestial - 5 chapters ahead

Ōtsutsuki Divine - 10 chapters ahead

4. Threadmarks: Chapter 3 – Evolution
    Trafford

Not many Ascended members of the Main Family were still alive; most of those who managed to achieve such feat were either killed on the battlefield or became sacrifices for the God Tree after learning of certain matters.

"You should consume it in the sealed chamber in case the energy goes berserk."

There were several evolutionary stages for the Ōtsutsuki Clansmen. Basically, there were Pure-Blooded Ōtsutsuki that were either Unawakened those who never consumed Chakra Fruit, which was the majority of the Branch Clan.

Then there were awakened members, those who consumed Chakra Fruit and gained some sort of abilities from their bloodline. Above the Awakened Pure-Blooded Ōtsutsuki were the Celestial Ōtsutsuki; those were the ones who underwent Ancestral Awakening and tapped into some of their fundamental origin.

Above them were the Divine Ōtsutsuki, who were the ones who bore the Blood and DNA and origin of the Lord Shibai, the originator of their very own bloodline; they were the pinnacle of perfection.

That was why I was able to have Tensei-Sharingan and use some really powerful abilities, even though I never ate a Chakra Fruit.

Hearing my mother remark that I nodded and I went to the special room in our enormous mansion, which was specifically for a situation like this. The entire room was protected by the most powerful Fūinjutsu that the clan could employ, as it was used by father when he was training.

I sat down and took out the sealed wooden box with the Chakra Fruit and without much hesitation, I ate it in one go. The second I ate the Chakra Fruit, I felt a tremendous amount of Chakra enter my body as my genetic information was changing and evolving at lightning speed.

For several hours I was holding back my urge to scream out of pain because it hurt like hell... during the process, my DNA and genetic information were changed I several times coughed out a huge amount of blood or impurities from my body as I was being perfected in a certain sense.

Ōtsutsuki without eating Chakra Fruit was incomplete one and right now, after I ate one, I finally realized what the meaning of it was.

Naturally, the thing of the process which hurt the most was the formation of a third eye on my forehead as the Senrinjōnegan was being formed and that was something on which I started screaming when it happened.

When the process ended, weirdly, all the pain disappeared at fast space and on the contrary to everything that took place here, I was feeling rejuvenated. After the process was finished, I used Elemental Control to conjure some water and clean myself before drying my body and changing into new clothes.

The most notable change about my body was that my horns became more intimidating and looked more like dragon horns and the appearance of the Senrinjōnegan on my forehead.

Senrinjōnegan was a special eye Dōjutsu that was unique only to the Divine Lineage of the Main Family and was the reason why even a single of Divines was able to suppress more than ten clansmen of the Main Family at the same time in the same Tier.

Senrinjōnegan was a combination of Rinnegan, Senrigan and Jōgan, but at the same time, due to the combination of several types of Dōjutsu, it drastically boosted the power of the Senrinjōnegan.

Naturally, the great downside was that the person who awakened Senrinjōnegan needed a lot of time to master its usage.

For example, I heard from mother that it took her several centuries to master Senrinjōnegan and even then, her talent with the Clairvoyant aspect was low, so she couldn't really make Divinations and other stuff.

"Still, right now, I am certainly Tier 2... I feel like I could destroy an entire planet with small Dust Shinjutsu... No wonder many of the Branch Clan trash are that arrogant after their power..."

Only now I realized that how it felt to become a planet-destroying entity in one go and hold power to destroy entire celestial bodies with a wave of my hand.

Aside from that, I felt that I obtained something from the Awakening, something which I couldn't fully describe yet. I felt some changes, but I couldn't really pinpoint it or tell what I obtained from eating that Chakra Fruit.

Right now, I was sure that I was far more powerful than approximately 80% of the Ranked Branch Clansmen based purely on Chakra alone. When it came to the usage of other abilities, then naturally, nobody of the same rank was my match.

Ōtsutsuki Clan was huge and had several thousands of members, though most of them came from the Branch Clan. The Main Family was not that large and had only a few thousand people at best.

I then left the sealed room and saw that my mother was already waiting for me with a worried face because she knew that the process was extremely painful.

"I am okay, mom..."

No matter what I said didn't stop her from applying some healing Shinjutsu on me as she checked everything around me to ensure that I was okey.

"You should still go rest... eating a Supreme-Grade Chakra Fruit takes a heavy toll on your poor little body. I will order servants to bring you some medicine for pain and recovery."

It seemed that anything I said would fall on deaf ears, so I went with the flow and went to rest while pondering over the things. Eating the Supreme-Grade Chakra Fruit greatly elevated my raw power, but right now, I didn't know how to use it and it would require a lot of training to master it completely.

Not to mention mastering even the basic abilities of the Senrinjōnegan would be arduous, but I had time...

Not to mention, I also wanted to check out the Elemental Nations because it was the place where the canon took place and it was a place that had Ōtsutsuki clansmen there.

According to what I read in the history of the clan's library, never somebody shared Chakra with mortals. Chakra and its variants were closely guarded treasures of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

Sharing it with mortals was the gravest sin punishable by Soul Execution.

[​IMG]
    Trafford Novels | creating Novels, Fan-Fiction Novels | Patreon

Become a patron of Trafford Novels today: Read posts by Trafford Novels and get access to exclusive content and experiences on the world’s largest membership platform for artists and creators.
    [​IMG] www.patreon.com
    Read up to 10 chapters ahead!

5. Threadmarks: Chapter 4 – Ōtsutsuki Kirihara
    Trafford

Other factions of the Starveil Universe never gave something to the mortals... with the exception of the God Alliance and the Sage Clan. Both of them were the most annoying enemies of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, albeit for different reasons.

When it came to the God Alliance, Gods were leeching on mortals, especially on humans by spreading their Faith to the mortals and thus getting stronger through worship.

Sage Clan was a different story, as they often taught mortal races how to harvest Nature Chakra and become "cultivators" in a certain sense.

After the Ōtsutsuki Clan conquered and plundered such Cultivation Origin World, the Sage Clan became our most hated enemy because we were aware of what would happen if such methods became widespread.

The only positive about the entire scenario of Ōtsutsuki Kaguya giving humans of the Elemental Nations access to the Chakra and her son teaching them Ninshu was the fact that they never tapped into the true potential of it.

They were using it in a rather primitive way and while some of them were able to get relatively powerful, they still hadn't found out about energy gathering and had never set foot on the "cultivation aspect" of Chakra.

Still, they were a threat because if somebody discovered it, then they could develop into a fairly powerful and fearsome civilization.

"I will need to check up on the Elemental Nations at a later date, it seems..."

The truth was that training sucked...

From the moment I ate the Chakra Fruit, I was being trained in the Shinjutsu by one of the Elders who was specializing in it and mainly because he had the same elemental affinities as me for the Dust Element.

That one was extremely rare in the Ōtsutsuki Clan, so I was put under extensive training. Aside from that, my grandfather was teaching me about theoretical aspects of Shinjutsu and even more advanced forms of Chakra Control, which was annoying.

But on the positive side, I got access to the Celestial Chakra Manual, which was essentially a cultivation method for the Chakra users created by Lord Shibai after our clan robbed the Universe of the Cultivators we invaded.

For the Ōtsutsuki Clansmen, there wasn't anything like the cultivation realms or anything, as we focused only on the Chakra Gathering and increasing its quality and quantity.

Celestial Chakra Manual was helping in that aspect.

Comprehending and using the manual was making easier to consolidate Charka, refine it, and so on.

I was also focusing on mastering my Dōjutsu, namely the Tensei-Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, which I awakened after another twenty years and Senrinjōnegan, where my advance was minimal even after hundred years of training, aside from mastering the basic usage.

And thus, the time flew and I was 250 years old, which felt surreal on the one hand; at the another, it felt only natural.

During the centuries, my strength didn't grow in terms of raw power, but rather I mastered my entire power and my basic abilities.

I was also accomplished in the area of Shinjutsu and Kenjutsu, which was drilled to me by my father because I was rather talented in the aspect of sword-wielding.

Today I would be meeting with my fianceé Ōtsutsuki Kirihara, who was also a member of the Divine Lineage like me.

Actually, she was my cousin, as her father was the elder brother of my mother.

I met her only once when I was a kid and then she departed on a mission to the Western Cosmic Region and was there for more than two hundred years before returning. The marriage was set when I was born because it was important to produce a new generation of the Divine Lineage.

Even though my parents could still have more children, though...

"Hopefully, after this, I will be able to leave the planet and traverse the Universe..."

Through the usage of Senrinjōnegan, I was able to sense that I would gain enormous gains If I went to travel the Universe. The clairvoyant aspect of the Senrinjōnegan was something that already brought me several benefits when I used it.

"I will go first to the Elemental Nations to check on the situation there and use Senrinjōnegan on the planet to see the best course of action."

As I was meditating and resting after another round of training and mastering Dust Shinjutsu Techniques, I suddenly sensed that somebody had landed behind me.

Because all Ōtsutsuki were extremely sensitive to the Chakra and were able to distinguish it easily; I was instantly able to tell that Ōtsutsuki Kirihara had arrived. She was several centuries older than me and had a somehow mature appearance and looked pretty similar to my mother, actually.

Though she looked much sterner and was more developed in her breast department and had the posture of a warrior with her toned muscular physique.

"You have become a training maniac Yakou."

She stated without much emotion... during the time she was on her mission, we often exchanged messages through Extranet.

"And you are as stoic as ever, Kirihara... how was your mission?"

I asked her as she frowned slightly at that.

"Not good... when the Tree was about to ripe; unfortunately, Jashin appeared and destroyed it. Luckily for me, I was still able to harvest some of the Chakra Fruits..."

Jashin was Greater God which was comparable to Tier 3 Ōtsutsuki and was considered very powerful among other Greater Gods.

Not to mention, he was also a mad one, so it seemed that Kirihara had bad luck on her mission.

"Did you hear about that? During my time when I was operating in the Western Cosmic Region on Jashin's Planet, I heard that one of our clansmen went rogue and even gave humans Chakra. I heard that Elders want to dispatch some Ranked Branch Clansmen under someone from the Main Family to investigate it."

This caught my interest, so they already knew about the situation with Kaguya and Isshiki.

"Should we go? This seems interesting and both of us have Senrinjōnegan so we can divine the future to act in the most effective and profitable way."

I instantly used this as an opportunity to go on my first mission and with this, Kirihara would go with me.

Two of us could challenge even some weaker Tier 3 beings and defeat them with our special abilities.

[​IMG]

Become a patron of Trafford Novels today: Read posts by Trafford Novels and get access to exclusive content and experiences on the world’s largest membership platform for artists and creators.
    [​IMG] www.patreon.com
    [​IMG]
    Join the Trafford Novels Discord Server!

Check out the Trafford Novels community on Discord - hang out with 133 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
    discord.gg

6. Threadmarks: Chapter 5 – First Mission
    Trafford

After we decided to go on the mission together, we went to the Administrative Bureau within the Headquarters of the Clan to get the appropriate mission. Kirihara and I were strong Ōtsutsuki Clansmen of the Divine Lineage and mastered basic Dōjutsu and Abilities.

Not to mention that I was very proficient in the Kenjutsu and my unique ability I awakened when I ate the Supreme-Grade Chakra Fruit, Magnetokinesis. I could essentially control any Metal-type I wished with little to no chakra.

When we entered the Administrative Bureau, we went directly to the person in charge of it, who was one of the Elders of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, named Ōtsutsuki Jin. He was an old man, at least with several thousands of years to him, who spent who day with paperwork and bureaucracy.

According to what I heard, he liked it... which was pretty weird because nobody liked paperwork.

"Greetings, Honorable Elder."

Both of us greeted the Elder, who was from the Main Family and was a powerful Tier 4 expert within the Clan.

"Greetings to you as well, Crown Prince and Princess. What brings the members of the Divine Lineage to my humble place."

Ōtsutsuki Clansmen that were from the Divine Lineage had titles Prince and Princesses and because there were not many of us, the actual number counting all generations would be something around 100, probably.

It was easy to distinguish who was who.

"We wish to take a mission; it is one to Planet Earth located in the 7th Galactical Segment, Milky Way Galaxy, Iklaath Star Cluster, Solar System X-103. Mission: Investigate the disappearance of two Branch Clan Members and rumors of Low-Ranking Branch Clansmen Ōtsutsuki Kaguya giving the native population access to Chakra."

And as Kirihara dictated the details of the mission, Elder Jin searched for it within the Extranet and soon enough found the corresponding mission.

"Yes, I have it here... Requirements: At least Tier 2 power and... ability to perform Divination on the Planet. It seems that Grand Elder Muzan wants to experiment with that world a bit..."

This left me and Kirihara surprised a bit, but their objective became much easier now that the big shots are aware of the situation on Planet Earth. Indeed it was a grave danger and the gravest sin, but at the same time, it presented an opportunity to the Clan.

To observe the development of the civilization with Chakra and how knows what it will give them in the end. For that purpose, someone from the Divine Lineage needed to go there and perform Divination with Senrinjōnegan or Senringan on the Planet.

"Then we accept the mission and will depart immediately."

I heard Kirihara say as Elder Jin then formally assigned the mission to us, with rewards being a few thousand Credits. It was not a lot to them, but at the same time, it was a good amount for just going to check on some random planet.

"So, when had Ōtsutsuki Kaguya apparently given Chakra to humans?"

I asked as we left the Administrative Bureau and looked at Kirihara, who appeared to studied the mission more closely than me, who knew only some things according to the canon.

"A few centuries ago... she, together with another Clansmen from the Branch Clan, High-Ranking Member, Ōtsutsuki Isshiki, were dispatched to that Planet to plant the God Tree and harvest the Chakra Fruit. It seems that Ōtsutsuki Kaguya betrayed Isshiki and kept the Chakra Fruit for herself. Not unusual among the Branch Clan, but I wonder what has led her to share the Chakra with natives."

I nodded as we then departed towards Planet Earth as a long journey awaited us... unfortunately, Planet Earth was good distance away from Planet Tengoku, where the Headquarters of the Ōtsutsuki Clan was located.

"Do you have your Ten-Tails?"

I asked Kirihara because, before anything, we were heading to pick up my Ten-Tails at my home. Seeing Kirihara shaking her head in denial, we would need to be okay with only one for the time being.

I knew that there was another one on Earth, but before the Divination was done, I could do nothing about the creature.

"Then the one I have should be enough in case it would be needed. Also, what are the dangers of the place where are we heading?"

I asked as we were walking to my house while Kirihara was explaining to me the situation o the Universe.

"Surprisingly, the Milky Way Galaxy is a rather desolate place within our Southern Cosmic Region, located on the borders with the Western Cosmic Region, so the influence of some Gods is very noticeable among the mortal civilizations. That is why some Clansmen are sent there every few hundred or thousand years to plant God Trees."

No wonder nobody was bothered by the disappearance of the Ōtsutsuki Kaguya and Ōtsutsuki Isshiki in that place because it was far from the reach of the Ōtsutsuki Clan as there was literally nothing of interest.

They were sent there to conduct preliminary scouting of the area and write down all civilizations and Life Planets that could be used for the harvest.

"And it is possible that we would encounter some Apostles of Gods... again... hopefully it would be one of Jashin's so I can return the favor for my poor God Tree."

Kirihara said with anger as she thought about the mad God of Death.

Apostles of Gods were rather common in the border area, mostly because there were pretty weak and nobody would notice when some appeared on the Planet.

"Be careful about what you wish... if Jashin decided to forge the Apostle and use him as his vessel, then he could bring out even peak Tier 2 power from it. And Gods like Jashin are not easy to deal with..."

I said seriously because Gods were dangerous with their methods, not all of them, but some were a pain in the ass to deal with. Even counting out the "cheat" abilities of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

"Ts... don't worry... this time I will be prepared thoroughly..."

Seeing my fianceé muttering with a dangerous grin, I sighed, hoping that she was speaking the truth and hoping that we won't be meeting anyone related to the more powerful Gods.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] www.patreon.com
    [​IMG]

Check out the Trafford Novels community on Discord - hang out with 133 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
    discord.gg

7. Threadmarks: Chapter 6 – Elemental Nations?
    Trafford

Southern Cosmic Region, 7th Galactical Segment, Milky Way Galaxy, Iklaath Star Cluster, Solar System X-103, Planet Ear,th or commonly known Elemental Nations.

The Milky Way Galaxy was a desolate Galaxy and far away from any places where anything important took place, so it was a relatively peaceful Galaxy. On top of everything or aside from that, there were not many powerful entities residing in that Galaxy.

The most powerful entity in the Milky Way Galaxy was someone who barely reached Tier 2 through external methods.

In the emptiness of space, an old man was looking at the humans fighting and slaughtering each other en masse on the Elemental Nations, or the Planet Earth as it was called.

He was a relatively tall and pale-skinned man who had deep wrinkles and a strong jawline in his elderly age. He had spiky, shoulder-length, pale brown hair with a chin-length, braided lock hanging in front of his left ear. He also sported a long goatee with pair of horn-like protrusions extending from either side of his forehead and pupilless white eyes.

On his forehead, he had one of the fabled Dōjutsu of the Ōtsutsuki Clan Rinnegan.

The old man sighed as he looked at the blue planet from afar, depressed, guilty and distressed about what had become of his desire for peace.

Suddenly as he was contemplating about the fate of the Earth, he got bad premotion as space folded around his person and he saw several people appearing in the emptiness of the void.

All of them looked like his mother, though much more majestic; their Dōjutsu was different and all three of them were wearing some kind of armor over their bodies.

'So they finally arrived...'

Ōtsutsuki Hagoromo long ago suspected that the people of his mother's Clan would sooner or later turn up here.

It was inevitable and even though he didn't fully understand his mother's position in the Clan, he was aware that the newcomer wouldn't come with good intentions.

He observed three Ōtsutsuki Clansmen, two of them were clearly males and one of them was female, though there were distinctive differences between the three of them, as he guessed they must come from the different Lineages of the Clan.

As he was observing them from his Soul Dimension, which was a separate dimension from the realspace, suddenly, all three of them looked directly at them, if as their third eye was peering directly into his very own being.

"So the mongrel trash is observing us..."

I said as I looked at the spiritual form of the Ōtsutsuki Hagoromo observing me, Kirihara and Akisue from his Soul Dimension, as he thought that he was hidden from our eyes... impossible, though.

If it were Branch Clasnmen, then it would be possible to hide from them, but from the members of the Main Family?

Not possible... our Dōjutsu saw everything, especially me and Kirihara, who had Senrinjōnegan; there was nothing that could be hidden from our sight.

Mongrels like Hagoromo were rare... Ōtsutsuki Clansmen never mated with lesser species which gave birth to lowly half-bloods and mongrels.

Ōtsutsuki only mated with another Ōtsutsuki or with other superior species, giving birth to another category of Ōtsutsuki, which was called Myriaded Ōtsutsuki, who were part of the Main Family like other Celestial Ōtsutsuki.

For example, current Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Muzan was Myriaded Ōtsutsuki because his father is Divine Ōtsutsuki and his mother is a member of Golden-Horned Demon Race, as far as I was aware his parents were alive, though sleeping at the Clan's Sacred Ground.

Myriaded Ōtsutsuki were those who were part Ōtsutsuki and part of another superior species, giving birth to powerful variants. Because the Ōtsutsuki were species that were adaptable to other powerful Bloodlines, the results were, in some cases, really fearsome.

Though when it came to species like humans... many of the special traits of the Ōtsutsuki were lost on them.

"Come out... Hagoromo."

I said as I applied some of my Chakra on his Soul Dimension, forcing the rat to come out of his hiding place, as my Senrinjōnegan shined in bright blue light and crashed into Hagoromo's Soul Dimension.

Soon enough, he was forced to come down and warily looked at the three of us as we were all levitating high above the Planet Earth in the emptiness of space.

"Who are you?"

He asked warily and with enough hostility as far as I could tell... it appears that he doesn't have the best impression of his own heritage.

"Ōtsutsuki Yakou, the Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, Divine Lineage of the Ōtsutsuki Clan and member of the Enforcement Hall of the Ōtsutsuki Clan."

I introduced myself, though I really doubted that he would recognize anything, but it was mainly for my own amusement... like a lion that was playing with its prey before he killed it, I was playing a bit with the half-breed before I finished his spirit.

'So no attack or anything... boring...'

In a split of a second, I activated my Senrinjōnegan, as the pattern started spinning and I grabbed the soul of Hagoromo and used Seven Paths Technique: Human Path and read his memories before I fed the soul to the Ten-Tails that was sleeping on my shoulder.

"So, here is the situation... it seems that the humans on the worlds have completely weaponized Chakra in their poor attempts to imitate Shinjutsu and only used it as a weapon of war, completely forgetting about any other usage. Now, the interesting thing on the Moon, which is orbiting the Earth, is the Clan of the mongrels that dares to call itself 'Ōtsutsuki', so we are going there and wiping them out."

I said after reading the mind of the Sage of the Six Paths.

"I will be using the Divination on the Planet."

Saying tat, I turned my sight to the Earth and activated the Senrinjōnegan and performed the DIvinaition on the Elemental Nations and the most appropriate course of action for the Ōtsutsuki Clan to maximalize their gains.

After several minutes I closed all three of my eyes as I sighed in relief, getting to know everything necessary.

"We are leaving the Earth and mortals there as they are... for now. The mission is complete; now only Moon remains."

I said as Kirihara and Akisue nodded and we departed to the Moon to meet with the so-called Ōtsutsuki Clan residing there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] www.patreon.com
    [​IMG]

discord.gg

8. Threadmarks: Chapter 7 – The Moon
    Trafford

The moon that was orbiting the Elemental Nations or the Planet Earth was slightly different from the other similar celestial bodies that I encountered. It was empty from the inside and was where the so-called Ōtsutsuki Clan lived.

With our current strength, there were zero complications when it came to the destruction of any kind of defenses that the half-breeds installed there.

The only thing that caught my attention were the puppets because they were based on the technology of the Automaton Race.

"Automaton Technology... albeit very primitive one, probably old several thousands of years."

I heard Akisue's comment from the side because Ōtsutsuki Akisue was, in fact, one of the scholars of the Clan who dealt mainly with the technological aspect of the Clan.

Ōtsutsuki Clan was, technically speaking pseudo-cultivation Clan, so we weren't using technology much, but a the same time, it would be foolish to reject the notion completely.

"Does it have any value?"

I asked and seeing Akisue shaking his head in denial; I used Dust Release Shinjutsu as I created a small ball of the Shinjutsu in my right hand and obliterated them all from the face of existence until not even a single atom remained.

"Then we should go..."

Kirihara was bored as hell, but her professionalism wouldn't allow her to voice out her complaints that easily as we continued tearing our way through the defenses of the entrance to the moon.

Aside from the Autonomous Puppets and a few traps, there was nothing notable and after reaching the last gate, we arrived at the inner side of the moon. As we entered, Kirihara spread her senses around the place because she was a natural-born sensor.

"This is weird..."

She muttered as she opened all of her eyes again.

"What is it?"

I raised my brow while looking at her.

"It is empty... I feel only one life signature in the castle in the middle of the moon... but aside from it... there are no people here; this place is a wasteland."

Seeing her distressed, I looked at the castle because this time, when I focused even, I felt something in the castle...

"And there... it energy source with more Chakra than a few Supreme-Grade Chakra Fruits put together. It is like Ōtsutsuki, who is about to enter Sainthood."

Saint was the title for the Tier 3 Ōtsutsuki Clansmen who managed to comprehend Dao based on their Attributes and Affinities they had and naturally after eating an enormous amount of Chakra.

Tier 1 was easy to reach and basically, every Ōtsutsuki Clansmen could reach Tier 1 by adulthood. To reach Tier 2 and become "Planet Buster" one needed to eat one or more Chakra Fruits.

"Most curious... let's increase the speed."

I said because I vaguely remembered what was there, some kind of Energy Vessel in the canon it was, but right now, after spending so many years in this new world, I knew that I could depend on my foreknowledge only up to a certain degree.

As we were approaching the black castle in the distance, because the inner parts of the moon were not that big, there were probably not any kinds of spatial enlargening or something similar, which would increase the living space of this small place.

Suddenly a person appeared in front three of us... he looked like a half-breed Ōtsutsuki with a pathetically weak bloodline because he didn't even have the basic features of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

He had pale skin, shaggy white hair, attractive facial features, and six magatama designs tattooed on his collarbones to resemble a necklace. I noticed that he was keeping his eyes closed because he didn't have them in the first place.

"And this inbred trash dares to call itself Ōtsutsuki?"

Kirihara asked with anger because Ōtsutsuki Toneri looked more like a human with a terminal illness than a member of the Celestial Ōtsutsuki Clan.

When it came to the Clansmen like this... the stance was clear...

Either death or sacrifice.

"Catch him and read his mind... after that, we will feed him to the Ten-Tails..."

A very simple solution for someone like Ōtsutsuki Toneri because he didn't have any particular value as a person nor as a clansman. Not to mention, lowly half-breeds like him proclaiming themselves Ōtsutsuki was the gravest offense.

And naturally, Kirihara did so as I commanded and within several seconds, she disposed of Ōtsutsuki Toneri and I fed him to the Ten-Tails that was sleeping on my shoulder. From the mind of Ōtsutsuki Toneri, she learned of everything important thing that took place on the moon.

Naturally, that included the location and purpose of the Energy Vessel they ridiculously called Tenseigain... like some humiliation to the real eye of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

After we disposed of the trash, the only valuable thing was that particular Energy Vessel as they went to check on it.

"This thing... was created by the Ōtsutsuki Hamura, twin brother of the Ōtsutsuki Hagoromo, the so-called Sage of Six Paths. This Energy Vessel was gathering power for several thousand years by removing all of the half-breeds Byakugans and clustering them together... for more than five thousand years. The amount of concentrated power it contains is tremendous, probably enough to wipe out several High-Level Planets together at worse and entire Star at best."

This was destructive prowess between Peak Tier 2 or Lower Tier 3...

All three of us stood in front of an enormous Energy Vessel, which looked like yellow/orange colored Tenseigan, which was blazing with powerful Chakra.

"What should we do with the Energy Vessel?"

Kirihara asked me because I was now pondering over the best way to utilize the Energy Vessel.

Due to its unique nature, it contained a tremendous amount of Chakra, which was the truth, but at the same time, it was inferior to the real Chakra Fruit because it lacked the genetic information and benefits for the evolution which each Chakra Fruit contained.

"I think we should absorb it... we can divide it between ourselves and stabilize our Tiers and become stronger. The rest would be used for the Ten-Tails; the stronger the Ten-Tails is, the stronger world we could seed."

I said this because this should be the most efficient way to use the Energy Vessel created by countless Byakugans from the half-breeds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] www.patreon.com
    [​IMG]

discord.gg

9. Crista20

Crista20 Friendship and Rainbows!

I don't particularly like xianxa but I'm interested

10. NutakuFan

NutakuFan Shameless Coomsumer

Very unique concept, and while There's a bit too much info dump at the beginning, it is nothing grating. The whole setting Is well done in regards to adding extra elements to a setting we all know and love, and making sense of it at the same time.
    I'm more interested in exploring and developing protagonist's character. Until now, all we were shown was his dislike to halfbreeds and mortals, craving for power in regards to chakra fruits, and his like of training and combat.
    If there's one thing I wish to see In this mc in particular, it would be being playful or a bit mischievous on default, but becoming a serious, calculating and uncompromising killing machine when shit hits the fan, due to his hundreds of years of experience.

suikofan, Matoss, pochez01 and 2 others like this.
  11. NutakuFan

NutakuFan Shameless Coomsumer

Hey, author, I've checked out your Patreon page, and have some questions.
    I've seen that there's different type of tiers, there's one for 8,50 for two novels, and it only mentions those two, and then there's the 10 £ for access of advanced chapters of your Otsutsuki fanfic, but it doesnt include advanced chapters for the other two, the two mentioned in 8'50 pledge.
    So does the 10 £ pledge include the rewards of 8,50 pledge, or not? Because from the descriptions of the tiers, it's like they are exclusive, not additive.

SamsaraLord101 likes this.
  12. Trafford

That was for the Ghoul King and the reason why it was included with the pledge for the Holy Chronicles was that the Ghoul King is a rewrite of my first novel called Holy Akashic Conqueror so when I started rewriting it I just added it as a bonus for the people who pledged for the Holy Chronicles of Baator...

13. Threadmarks: Chapter 8 – Power Up
    Trafford

Refining such a huge Energy Vessel would be an arduous task even for two of them, but at the same time, it would greatly enhance their strength.

I could see that it would be enough for some weaker Clansmen with a weak bloodline to reach Tier 3. The energy contained in the Energy Vessel was tremendous, even from my point of view.

For the Ōtsutsuki reaching Tiers 1 and 2 was simple as nothing, but starting from Tier 3, there were some specific conditions to be met.

Yes, one could simply go with eating Chakra Fruits all the time and just focus on it.

But after plundering the cultivation Origin World, the Ōtsutsuki assimilated some of their origins and became a semi-cultivation Clan.

Essentially speaking, any Ōtsutsuki that followed the simple path of eating Chakra Fruits to reach higher Tiers would be many times weaker and would lack some special and passive abilities.

Right now, the standard way to reach Tier 3, aside from eating countless Chakra Fruits, was to comprehend a Dao and create a Dao Rune based on the comprehended Dao.

For example, because I held affinities for Space-Time, Lighting and Dust, I could create Dao based on any one of them or based on all of them.

This process was called entering Sainthood.

Because the comprehension of Dao and the creation of the Dao Rune changed the fundamental nature of our being and enhanced every aspect of our strength.

Our Dōjutsu became countless times stronger because the Dao Runes were passive, strengthening our Dōjutsu, as one could create Dao Rune for our Dōjutsu specifically.

Naturally, the creation of the Dao Rune was very hard and because of that, many of clansmen spent centuries creating their Dao Runes based on their Attributes.

The easiest way to create one for the Dōjutsu was because it was Dao Rune stemming from our bloodline.

The rest depended on the comprehension of specific Elements and Dao.

"How do we start?"

Kirihara asked as I pondered about the most efficient way on how to refine this Energy Vessel. After several moments, I finally got the method on how to refine this Energy Vessel as I created ten clones of myself through Shadow Clone Shinjutsu.

Afterward, I created my clones, other "me" dispersed around the Energy Vessel and started inscribing down Fūinjutsu Symbols around the Energy Vessel. Kirihara was never exceptionally good with the Fūinjutsu; her expertise lay in different areas.

"I laid down simple Energy Refinement around the Energy Vessel... we can start right now."

I said while activating the Fūinjutsu Symbols around the Energy Vessel and started drawing the energy out of the Energy Vessel that the half-breeds called "Tenseigan".

I had to admit that the Chakra of it was extremely pure and potent.

And I could feel that my strength was rapidly rising from absorbing a huge amount of Chakra; this was comparable to eating several Chakra Fruit, even though the effect was not that great as it lacked genetic information.

Because we Ōtsutsuki were species that fed on the Genetic Information, it was the greatest way to gain strength; pure energy assimilation and absorption were not that efficient compared to that.

Still, I felt that my Chakra Reserves almost tripled when I was done absorbing my portion of the Energy Vessel. Both me and Kirihara assimilated approximately 35% of the Energy Vessel, while the remaining 30% was reserved for the Ten-Tails.

Unfortunately, this didn't help me to advance my Dōjutsu because the Energy Vessel wasn't a Chakra Fruit. Still, I got a nice increase in Chakra Reserves and that meant my combat prowess skyrocketed in that I could fight several times longer compared to before.

Shortly after I finished, Kirihara was too done with the assimilation of her part of the Energy Vessel, as the light of the Energy Vessel was many times weaker compared to before we started.

"Done?"

I looked at my finaceé and saw that her Chakra Reserves were at least twice of what they were before... the increase from the Energy Vessel was superior to Chakra Fruit, but at the same time, it only increased Chakra Reserves and nothing else.

"Yes... now blowing up a planet should not be a problem for me, even if it is a High-Level one..."

Kirihara answered stoically; she rarely let out any emotions escape her and always maintained her cold, professional and stoic facade that many of the Elders often joked that she was an automaton clone.

Naturally, her professionalism was greatly welcome due to her talent in administrative matters.

"Splendid... I will now wake up the Ten-Tails and let him devour the rest."

I then woke up the sleeping Ten-Tails, who was slumbering on my shoulder, as it hacked with its body before it looked at the Energy Vessel with interest before it enlarged its body countless times over and gulped down the Energy Vessel in one go.

"Will it be okey?"

Kirihara asked me from the side because we were observing how the Ten-Tails was struggling with Energy Vessel, but soon enough, it managed to crush it down and eat the entire Energy Vessel.

After it broke down the Energy Vessel, it shrunk down its previously humongous body and hopped back on my shoulder as we were done with everything.

After the Energy Vessel was destroyed, I felt that the gravity here was changing and everything inside the moon was breaking down.

"The Energy Vessel that the mongrels created was what kept the moon habitable for the half-breeds. Without it, the atmosphere that was artificially created inside the moon is breaking and soon enough, everything here would entirely crumble."

I heard Akisue's comment and in truth, it sounded logical.

"Did we get everything from here?"

Looking at my retainer and seeing him nod his head, I decided that we could go back to the Clan.

"Yes, I got samples of all of their technology and took their entire library and everything of even remote usefulness... even though they were half-breeds who know what they discovered."

With that being said, we departed back to space and headed back to the Clan to submit the report about the mission.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] www.patreon.com
    Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities

Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text. Chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.
    discord.gg

14. Threadmarks: Chapter 9 - Home Again
    Trafford

Planet Tengoku, Southern Cosmic Region, Starveil Origin World

We soon returned back to the Planet Tengoku as I went to submit the results of the mission, this time directly to the Grand Elder of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, Ōtsutsuki Muzan.

The things that I saw there... through my Dōjutsu Senrinjōnegan were something that nearly shook me to the core.

"I will be going to meet the Grand Elder."

I stated as I flew to one of the peaks in the headquarters of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

The enviroment here was naturally tranquil, filled with an unnatural density of Nature Energy, which the Clan was using to "passively cultivate" as we could absorb them to increase our strength.

However, that would take centuries to reach even Tier 2 from Tier 1.

This area was restricted and even among the Clan, there were not many who could enter, it was guarded by extremely potent seals and there were always several Elders and Guardians standing on guard.

Aside from the Elders and a few members of the Divine Lineage, it was off to anyone else and only a very small number of people could go in and out as they wished.

Flying towards the peak where the Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Muzan was meditating, I looked around as I found an elderly man sitting on the ground, cross-legged.

Contrary to the other Ōtsutsuki Clansmen, he looked a bit different...

Way more demonic and evil-looking, his golden horns were distinctive demonic, compared to the Celestial appearance of the Ōtsutsuki Clansmen.

As the descendant of the Divine Lineage Ōtsutsuki and Golden-Horned Demon, he was an extremely frightening entity, not to mention even a drop of his blood could demonify ordinary creatures...

And create mindless husks that were essentially his thralls.

"Descendant Ōtsutsuki Yakou greets the Grand Elder Muzan."

I gave him a low bow as his eyes opened slowly and even though he was perfectly controlling his aura, I could feel his power as Tier 5 Empyrean... a multiversal entity with frightening power.

If Ōtsutsuki Muzan was put in Marvel, he would be strong as Odin, the comics version or Darkseid at his peak... and Ōtsutsuki Muzan was far from the strongest members of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

To my knowledge, we still had a few sleeping Paragons and other Tier 6 entities that were mainly of either Myriaded Ōtsutsuki or Ancestors of some Myriaded Ōtsutsuki Clansmen that I heard my grandfather say about it.

"Have you completed the mission? What did you see?"

He asked seriously, as I was unsure what to say before I motioned to my Senrinjōnegan because it was something that I couldn't really describe with simple words anymore.

"It would be best if I show you, Grand Elder."

I said as he nodded and both of Senrinjōnegans that we had started glowing, though his own glowed with very ominous crimson light, as it was affected by his Demonic Energy from his Demonic heritage.

The memories and information were exchanged within several moments before Grand Elder Muzan looked something between delighted and gravely pale.

"So it is like this... indeed great gains come with equally great danger. You did the right thing to leave that planet, but the situation is far more dangerous than we have initially anticipated. Who would have thought that a single rogue clansman would cause so much trouble."

Grand Elder Muzan muttered seriously as he was thinking over some things.

"What should be done about the situation, Grand Elder?"

I asked for further instruction as the Grand Elder looked at me sternly.

"I will go and consult this with Patriarch... considering what you saw; we need to consult this with Ancestors. The congregation of Fate is tremendous around the Earth and we could benefit greatly if we handle the situation carefully."

Humans of the Elemental Nations were probably the sole civilizations in the Starveil Origin World that had access to Chakra. Nobody ever gave something like this to humans and now the Ōtsutsuki Clan was the first to carry out the experiment.

What I saw there, in truth, either terrified me or filled me with excitement.

If it went great, we could harvest something that would allow our Clan to rise greatly, not only in terms of strength but also in terms of knowledge, because the Shinobi were developing at a fast pace, creating new techniques and other things...

Some of them even I found intriguing.

Another thing was that if God Tree harvested the Elemental Nation together with its fate... it would probably allow someone to reach Tier 5 with ease.

If it went wrong, then usage of Chakra may spread across the Starveil Origin World and humans will embark on the path of Chakra Cultivation would become a threat... a grave threat.

Even though, on average, it would take them a long to reach our level of strength...

Even the cultivation Origin World that Ōtsutsuki Clan conquered and harvested had been developing for billions of years, and their power system had more than fifteen realms... but Chakra was powerful energy and with a lot of potential to get strong very, very quickly.

"I understand, Grand Elder... is there anything else?"

I asked because it seemed that Grand Elder knew about some things that I was unaware of, but it was way out of my league.

"Nothing... go to the Elder Ryusei for the Body Forging as your reward for this..."

My eyes gleamed with surprise because this was a very good reward... Body Forging performed by the Elder Ryusei, who was Myriaded Ōtsutsuki with being half-dragon, a very powerful dragon lineage in his blood flew...

Body Forging was a process where one's body was strengthened through specific rituals and the usage of precious materials. One of the most significant weaknesses that the Ōtsutsuki Species had were our bodies.

We managed to alleviate some of it due to incorporating several cultivation elements from the conquered Cultivation Origin World into our own, but that was only half of the solution.

The second part was the invention of Body Forging, which allowed the Ōtsutsuki to reforge their bodies and made them countless times stronger.

Until one reached Sainthood, the Ōtsutsuki's body wasn't that strong compared to our capabilities with Chakra and the Body Forging was essentially important to strengthen our bodies.

Another effect of the Body Forging was that the amount of Chakra one's body could hold would increase, meaning one could eat more Chakra Fruits. With this mission completed, I got a nice reward in the form of another Body Forging.

Because of my position and talent, I already underwent Body Forging several times in my life, but aside from it getting it as something to supplement my rapid breakthroughs, if I wanted to undergo it more, I needed to pay.

Or complete the missions.

"Thank you very much, Grand Elder."

I thanked him before I heard him say something as he disappeared back to his small cottage, leaving behind two tokens for the Body Forging, one was obviously for me and another was for Kirihara.

She was also of the Divine Lineage and was a talent worth cultivating.

Naturally, the Clan invested a lot of resources into her.

I heard my grandfather say that she had the potential to reach Tier 5 Empyrean.

Not many in the Clan reached that level.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] www.patreon.com
    PS. Vote is on patr-eon for the final love interest from the ATG

Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text. Chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.
    discord.gg

15. Extras: Ōtsutsuki Clan Hierarchy
    Trafford

The entire Clan is divided between the Main Family and Branch Family.

Main Family consists of:
    1. Divine Lineage - Directly descended from Lord Shibai
    2. Main Family - Celestial Ōtsutsukis or Myriaded Ōtsutsukis
    3. Ascended Line - Ascended Branch Family Members who have undergone Ancestral Awakening

Branch Family consists of:
    4. Ranked Member - Those who ate Chakra Fruit and Awakened their Bloodline
    5. High-Ranking Member
    6. Low-Ranking Member

Ranks within the Clan:
    Ancestors
    Patriarch
    Grand Elders
    Elders
    Ordinary Members

Racial Evolutions of the Ōtsutsuki Clan
    1. Divine Ōtsutsuki
    2. Celestial Ōtsutsuki - standard Ōtsutsuki of Main Family / Myriaded Ōtsutsuki Half-Blooded with their other half coming from a race on par with Ōtsutsuki Clan
    3. Pure-Blooded Ōtsutsuki - Awakened - Those who ate the Chakra Fruit
    4. Pure-Blooded Ōtsutsuki - Unawakened - Not eaten Chakra Fruit
    5. Half-Blooded Ōtsutsuki - Half-Breeds with low races like humans

16. Extras: Cultivation Realms + Notes / Info
    Trafford

Essentially the Ōtsutsuki Clan has two ways of obtaining power:

The first is through pure assimilation of Chakra Fruits, where they slowly but steadily obtain power and ascend through the higher Tiers. This is their original and standard way of power before the invention of Evolutionary Cultivation by Lord Shibai to achieve the Tier 7 Transcendental.

Tier 1 Tectonic

Tier 2 Planetary

Tier 3 Stellar

Tier 4 Cosmic

Tier 5 Multiversal

Tier 6 Extradimensional

Tier 7 Transcendental - Impossible to reach with this method

In this power system, one just needs to eat Chakra Fruits and upgrade his power, slowly but steadily ascending through Tiers, obtaining "Dao" and so on, solely through the Chakra Fruits.

While the Ōtsutsukis could obtain Dao also through the first method, as they assimilate countless Chakra Fruits, the great disadvantage is that while they "comprehended" Dao, they don't understand it properly and can't even control it.

This method is nowadays only used by those Ōtsutsukis who don't have the aptitude and talent for comprehending Dao, as the Clan already considers this method primitive.

The second method is through Evolutionary Cultivation, where they start cultivating at Tier 2 and becoming cultivators. Evolutionary Cultivation is fusing together two aspects: 1st the Bloodline Evolution of their original way and 2nd Dao Comprehension.

Tier 3 - Saint Realm

Tier 4 - Holy Lord Realm

Tier 5 - Empyrean Realm

Tier 6 - Paragon Realm

Tier 7 - Autarch

Naturally, the first path is many times easier compared to the second one, but the second one, while harder, brings many more benefits as it fuses perfectly with the Bloodline Evolution and Dao Comprehension.

This, in the end, results in a great disparity between those who practice Evolutionary Cultivation and those who don't...

For example, one Saint Realm could fight more than 10 Tier Ōtsutsukis at the same time and came out victorious mainly because of his superior control and understanding of Dao.

17. Grimmouse197

Grimmouse197 Experienced.

Can you imagine the ultimate half-breed viltrumite and Ōtsutsuki because of the ability of the viltrumite ability to impregnant any species could have a huge impact on the ability to cultivate resources using the children of such hybrid.

Celtic Spartan and !Renzie0 like this.
  18. Trafford

There would be for sure half-Kyptionian and Half-Ōtsutsukis and Half-Aesir/Vanir and Half-Ōtsutsukis in the future

19. Threadmarks: Chapter 10 – Getting a Familiar
    Trafford

Right now, I wasn't in the mood to undergo the torturous ritual of Body Forging, so before anything, I decided to go home and prepare for the Body Forging ritual mentally and physically.

The Body Forging Ritual could be dangerous and one could suffer severe injuries if the person made some mistake during it or couldn't handle the ritual.

'I should also get a familiar already... this is something that I have been neglecting for a long time already.'

Familiars were pretty similar to the summoned creatures of the Elemental Nations that the Shinobi used. However, the connection between the Familiar and its master was much closer and their bond was many times stronger.

'I should ask mother what the best familiar would be there for me.'

Most of my family members or those of the Main Clan, Divine Lineage and some of the Myriaded Ōtsutsuki with powerful heritage had very powerful familiars.

Elder Ōtsutsuki Ryu, as a partial Dragonoid, had the powerful Dragon of the Metal Dragons as his Familiar.

My grandfather had Void Behemoth as Familiar, which was an extremely frightening creature that traveled through the Void in between the worlds and was extremely dangerous.

It could eat planets for snacks; essentially, it was a monster version of Ōtsutsuki 2.0...

Meanwhile, I was flying to my home; I looked around the headquarters of the Ōtsutsuki, which looked like it was cut out from the Xianxia cultivation novel.

The entire Tengoku Planet had several continents and the continent on which the headquarters of the Ōtsutsuki Clan was located had the best environment and conditions.

On this continent, only members of the Main Family were allowed to live and Branch Clan Members could enter only with permits from the Elders of the Clan or if they were summoned.

When I returned home, I noticed that my father was absent and only my mother was present right now. As father was head of the Enforcement Hall of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, he was often dealing with paperwork and other things.

"Ohhh... my baby boy is home."

Instantly as my mother felt my presence, she almost crushed me in a bear hug, as she behaved like I was lost in space for several thousand years.

"I am a home mom."

After checking me several times over, she finally let me go as we went into our mansion.

She was a really overprotective parent... compared to my father, who, during his training, almost killed me several times, they were like two different worlds.

"What happened? Are you hurt?"

She asked me when she noticed that I was contemplating about my future, a familiar choice.

"Not hurt, just thinking... I think it is time to choose my familiar finally... I have been putting this away for decades, but right now, I have good strength to enter into a contract with a powerful familiar."

Familiar binding was something that required several conditions and personal strength was one of the most important ones.

"That is indeed an important step...Easiest would be to contract someone from either my or your father's familiar species."

I knew that my father had contracted Three-Eyed Nemean Lion, while my mom had Catopus as her familiar and my grandmother had Cathulhu.

"I doubt that I have the strength to contract some of the Nemean Lions... those are extremely powerful Chakra Beasts and their pride is immeasurable, too much hassle..."

I saw my mother nod to my statement before she took out a small scroll.

"Then I suppose you could try to contract some of the Cathulhu or Catopus species... I myself have Catopus as my familiar and Nyan-Nyan is close to evolving to a true Cathulhu after he devours another few civilizations."

Catopus was, essentially and frankly speaking, some sort of abomination between Cat and Octopus, but they looked extremely cute and adorable.

When I was a kid, I tended to play with my mother's Catopus Nyan-Nyan lot because she wouldn't let me leave home unit I was powerful enough.

Meanwhile, Cathulhus were the Eldritch version of Cats...

Even though they looked like overgrown Catopus, they were frightening entities that could eat entire stars in one go, were master slavers that enslaved countless civilizations and overall were extremely powerful.

Even the weakest Cathulhu was Cosmic Entity and their home was in another Origin World, outside of the Starveil Origin World, where they ruled supreme. Evidently, from what I heard, their species enslaved their whole world, so Cathulhus, Catopuses and Cats reigned as supreme Gods.

"Well... it would be nice to have Catopus as Familiar..."

Indeed such a creature would be best for me... even before my reincarnation, I loved cats and during my childhood, I spent a lot of it with Nyan-Nyan.

"Splendid... I think Meowmeow would be delighted that another Ōtsutsuki Divine got contracted to Catopus; thanks to our Clan alone, at least 30 Catopuses evolved to Cathulhus in a record time."

I saw my mother puff her chest with pride... considering the nature of the Catopus evolution was like and the nature of the Ōtsutsuki Clan was like, we went really well together.

Obviously, we even had an official Covenant of Supreme Cat signed between the Ōtsutsuki Clan and Cathlhu Origin World, which essentially forced the Ōtsutsuki Clan to protect any cats they found and transport them to either their own territory or to the Cathulhu Dimension.

"Now, we need to procure some fishes... Catopuses and Cathulhus alike like food the most, though their favorite food is fish. So it would be most prudent to prepare some of their favorite food after we summon them. Cathulhus live in a different Origin World within our Chaotic Source Dimension and Void is separating our worlds."

The Void was a term for the emptiness in between the Origin Worlds, which is a term for dimension.

Depending on the structure, it could be planetary-based construction like the Starveil Origin World or a Planar-based one like most of the cultivation-based Origin Worlds.

Aside from the Origin Worlds, there existed unique dimensions across the Void, most commonly created by supreme experts, typically Transcendents, which house life.

They were smaller than the Origin Worlds, but some of these unique Dimensions were extremely powerful.

And all of these units existed within one Chaotic Source World.

"We will need to summon some cute little Catopus for you to be your familiar and be sure to groom it to Cathulhu..."

I heard my mother say as I nodded in agreement and we went out to procure some fishes and other types of sea lifeforms.

My mother was very helpful when it came to this because she was something like a Familiar Master in the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

Aside from the Catopus Nyan-Nyan, she had contracted several other weaker Catopuses and other breeds of Cats from the Cathulhu Origin World. In truth, she hoarded a small army of fluff and tails that she could call to her help.

While we were going to search for fish for the kitties, I created several Shadow Clones through the Shadow Clone Shinjutsu and ordered them to train in the Kenjutsu, Shinjutsu and racial abilities and Dōjutsu.

When they dispersed, they would transfer their gains to me and thus, I would be able to comprehend and learn almost anything, master countless disciplines very fast; this was essentially a cheat of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

[​IMG]
    Trafford's Workshop | Welcome to the Workshop Reader! | Patreon

[​IMG] www.patreon.com

discord.gg

20. readsalot

readsalot I trust you know where the happy button is?

All hail cathulhu our great and powerful eldritch abomination

21. Threadmarks: Chapter 11 - Munya
    Trafford

Several hours later, we gathered several rare fishes from the oceans on the north pole of the Tengoku Planet and some were from a few aquatic planets around the Southern Cosmic Region of the Starveil Origin World under the rule of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

Naturally, these fishes were very powerful creatures; some of them were strong enough to kill Tier 1 Ōtsutsuki with ease, especially the ones from the depths of the Aquadar Planet.

With this done, the last thing was to summon someone from the Cathulhu Origin World who would answer my call and enter into a contract with me and become my familiar.

Naturally, this would be an ordinary procedure, but mom told me a way how to bypass it... and it was relatively simple.

She would summon Nyan-Nyan, who right now has returned to the Cathulhu Origin World and bribe him with fishes and food.

Then we would ask Nyan-Nyan to help us summon some Catopuses with a good potential that would be amicable to enter into Familiar Contract with me.

"Could we start already?"

I asked my mom as she nodded and summoned her Familiar Nyan-Nyan to her side from his home Dimension.

Suddenly within a moment, a small ginger Catopus appeared.

Nyan-Nyan had shining ginger fur and several fluffy tentacles like an octopus, but they were all covered by fur; even though they looked fluffy and cuddly, the tentacles of a Catopus were deadly weapons.

"Why did you summon me, nya? I was resting nya..."

He yawned as he opened his eyes, revealing his yellow eyes as his ears twitched in annoyance and his tail was curling up behind him.

Even to me, it was clear that poor Nyan-Nyan was just woken up as he was resting.

Naturally, Nyan-Nyan was very powerful for a Catopus at Tier 2 and was on the verge of evolving into Cathulhu.

When he evolves, he will reach Tier 4 standard in a split second; most of their power depends on their Evolutions and the specific Laws they comprehended.

Obviously, as mom had Nyan-Nyan as her familiar for several centuries, she instantly knew how to handle grumpy Catopus and showed him a plethora of fishes.

While some of which were extremely powerful and radiating powerful energy.

"Fish nya..."

Instantly Nyan-Nyan disappeared in a flash and started stuffing the fishes with his tentacles and eating one after another while ignoring everything that was happening.

"Why have you summoned me Akiri-nya?"

Nyan-Nyan asked in between as he was eating and mother knew that she had essentially won.

"Little Yakou is getting his familiar and he wants to contract a Catopus... so I was wondering if you could get us some Catopuses that would want to become his Familiar. Naturally, the terms of the contract are the same as with the other Ōtsutsukis..."

I heard mother say while I stayed most of the time silent, as I left everything to her because she was an expert negotiator in this thing.

Seeing the Nyan-Nyan thinking about the thing, he ate one more fish before he started waving his fluffy tentacles.

"That is possible nya... I will contract several kitties, though they are very weak, on the level of stronger mortals though, but with a lot of potential. Direct descendants of mighty Cathulhus."

Nyan-Nyan said as he closed his eyes and started sending messages to the Cathulhu Dimension before; within several seconds, two scrolls fell down from the spatial crack.

"These two would be the most suitable for you nyan..."

Nyan-Nyan then passed two scrolls to me with his tentacles and after that was done, he turned all of his attention to eating the huge horde of fishes and other types of seafood that was brought here for him.

I studied the two summoning scrolls before I dropped a drop of blood on both of them because, in truth, I intended to contract both Catopuses as my familiar fluff forever.

Soon after, two space cracks appeared above the two scrolls and two Catopuses came out of them. They were much smaller than Nyan-Nyan and their appearance was also different.

One of them had white fur with black stripes and orange eyes, while the other Catopus had grey fur with green eyes. In other aspects, aside from the size, they looked very similar to the Nyan-Nyan.

"So this is the Ōtsutsuki that summoned both of us, munya."

Stated the white-furred Catopus as the other one nodded it's head?

"Yes, it is meow... a fine servant for the cult of the almighty Cat and glory to the Cathulhus."

Replied the grey Catopus and as I heard them, I wondered if they were actually members of some weird cult because their speech reminded me of some fanatical worshippers of the Gods.

"Nice to meet you; my name is Ōtsutsuki Yakou, little kitties."

I said as they waved their tentacles in annoyance, probably not liking the addressing them as "little kitties".

"I am Nyanko meow."

The grey Catopus introduced herself and from the name and her elegant stature, I deduced that she was little lady Catopus.

"Nian munya."

And the white Catopus was clearly a male one.

"Why did you summon as Celestial-hooman meow?"

Nyanko asked me as I nodded my head; after what, the two Catopuses ran around me and with their tentacles, they claimed on my body and both of them took place on my shoulders.

Nyanko chose my right shoulder while Nian chose the left one, as they were checking me right and left, deciding if I was good material. For the Catopuses, getting a good master was a way how to speed roll through countless millennia needed for their Ascension and Evolution.

I was Divine Lineage Ōtsutsuki, who reached 2nd-Grade Tier 2 in a short time, so I was very powerful for my age and my potential was outstanding.

"Good one munya, munya!"

I heard Nian shout right to my left eat as his tentacle was gripping my horns and my brows mildly twitched in annoyance.

Most of the Ōtsutsuki members didn't like when their horns were touched.

Actually, this rule also extends to the majority of species that had horns on their head; for some, it was even a so-called erogenous zone, while for others, the horns were a symbol of their strength and pride.

Suddenly I felt two strings of fate establishing between two Catopuses and me as they became my familiars while light particles dispersed around us.

When the Familiar Contract was completed, the cats rushed to the horde of fishes and sealife that were prepared for Nyan-Nyan and started eating. I wasn't surprised at this because all Catopuses and Cathulhus were gluttons and their favorite activity was eating.

Bonus Chapter considering that more than 10 people pledged on the patreon for this novel!

- Please support me on patreon; only thanks to patreon the stories are going on... thank you very much in advance.

discord.gg

22. Crista20

Tftc author love ya.

Grimmouse197 and Trafford like this.
  23. Threadmarks: Chapter 12 – 3 Years
    Trafford

3 Years Later

Planet Tengoku of the Ōtsutsuki Clan was as peaceful as ever and because three years timespan was essentially nothing for the Ōtsutsuki Clan where every ordinary Clansmen lived for thousand years and that were those who never ate Chakra Fruit.

After eating the Chakra Fruit, one obtained an endless lifespan essentially, as we could live theoretically forever due to the tremendous strength of our genes that were always regenerating and replicating.

Three years have passed since the moment I contracted Nyanko and Nian as my familiar and two cute Catopuses were developing at a steady speed.

Both of them were spending the majority of their time sleeping or eating.

If they were not sleeping or eating, they were trying to boss me around to bring them some rare food or whatever.

Because they were still relatively young Catopuses, they were still very playful and demanded that I play with them, which I always obliged.

I spent most of my time either training my abilities or practicing the Celestial Chakra Manual to have the best Chakra Control possible.

Because the Ōtsutsuki Clansmen had a tremendous amount of Chakra, the easiest and hardest way to gain more strength was to increase and perfect the Chakra Control. It was hard because perfecting control over Chakra was a very arduous task that required a lot of time.

In my case, a lot of time and a lot of Shadow Clones, I never tested my limit with the Shadow Clones, but I could create hundreds of them with relative ease without feeling tired or anything.

The easy aspect of it was that when someone increased their Chakra Control, it meant that consumption of Chakra for Shinjutsu or any other things was lessened and the potency was increased, meaning increasing the Chakra Control was a fast way to gain strength.

Obviously, with each increase of Chakra Reserves and each Chakra Fruit eaten, one needed to practice the Chakra Control once again because even Low-Grade Chakra Fruit contained a tremendous amount of Chakra.

During the past years, I officially became an Expert within the Shadow Clone Shinjutsu and Dust Release Shiunjutsu, but the most surprising thing and my most important achievement was passing the Master Fūinjutsu Exams.

For that, I needed to go to the Sealing Association within Planet Tengoku, where I got tested and became a certified master of the Fūinjutsu. I have a very good talent for the Fūinjutsu and there were not many masters in the Fūinjutsu in the Clan.

Unfortunately, it appeared that not everything could be solved with the Shadow Clone Shuinjutsu and sometimes even talent was needed. For me, the thing was that I had very strong Affinities for Space-Time.

Affinity for the Space-Time was needed for someone to be proficient with the Fūinjutsu and become higher ranked than Novice.

Simple seals up to the Novice and some of the Adept rank could be learned, even those without affinity for Space-Time.

Today was an important day because I would be finally going to the Elder Ryu for the Body Forging, as I had been pushing it for three years already.

I let the Catopuses sleep because just one hour ago, they had their fill of food...

'If it wasn't for that, I am pretty privileged; just money to feed these two would totally ruin me...'

I thought as I looked at two cute Catopuses that were sleeping peacefully after eating a small horde of fishes that were directly shipped here from an exclusive location and were worth of around one Low-Grade Chakra Fruit...

Fortunately, because the Clan had Covenant with the Cathulhus, the expenses were paid by Clan for the majority and the rest was paid by Clan only for me as I was Crown Prince.

Naturally, when I would depart from the Clan, then it would be up to me and them alone to find food.

Leaving my home, I went directly to the place where the Elder Ōtsutsuki Ryu was performing the Body Forging Ritual because it was in the secluded part of the Headquarters of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

Sometimes the Body Forging was carried out on powerful members of the Ōtsutsuki, including Saints and Holy Lords, meaning even Tier 3 and Tier 4 beings underwent the Body Forging here and the residual energy released during the procedure could be really fearsome.

Due to that, the Body Forging was specifically carried in a special location that was strengthened by powerful Fūinjutsu to prevent any damage or losses of life from the side.

When I arrived at the mountain peak where the Elder Ōtsutsuki Ryu had his special area, deep within the mountain that was engraved with countless Fūinjutsu Seals.

The entire place was guarded by several powerful members of the Ōtsutsuki Clan due to the things that were stored within the mountain. In this place, there were countless precious resources used for the Body Tempering procedures.

It didn't take me a long time to find the chambers where the Elder Ōtsutsuki Ryu was cultivating in a certain sense.

The cultivation system of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, created by Lord Shibai himself, was starting from reaching Tier 2. Even an idiot could reach Tier 2 by eating Chakra Fruits and become a Planetary Level being.

To reach Tier 3, or rather Saint Realm, one needed to perfect his Genetic Code, which was rather easily achievable through eating powerful Chakra Fruits and other methods. The more tricky part was the creation of the Dao Rune based on the Elemental Attribute and the subsequent awakening of the Celestial Spirit.

Once all three conditions were achieved, one would become Saint who could use Incomplete Domain Expansion and Divine Sense. These superior abilities were something that divided ordinary "Mortals" from the higher beings...

Requirements to reach the Holy Lord Realm, the Tier 4 Cosmic Being, were even more arduous and even among the Ōtsutsuki Clan, only a few reached it through Evolutionary Cultivation...

Naturally, those who reached these Tiers by only eating Chakra Fruits were weaker than those who went through Evolutionary Cutlviation because the Evolutionary Cultivation strengthened not only the racial abilities of the Ōtsutsuki Clan but also all other aspects and they obtained new skills.

Frankly speaking, only the people from the powerful Bloodlines among the Celestial Ōtsutsukis or Myriaded Ōtsutsukis of the Main Clan would reach Holy Lord Realm, while others only became ordinary Tier 4 through eating Chakra Fruits.

The process with Chakra Fruits was sometimes more arduous because the number of Chakra Fruits needed was... tremendous, to say at least.

Even though a lot of Tier 4 and higher powerhouses of the Ōtsutsuki were the ones who didn't use Evolutionary Cultivation because the requirements were too harsh.

Though who did use it were the true backbone of the Ōtsutsuki Clan and were typically Elders, Grand Elders, Protectors, Lords or people with some special status.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] www.patreon.com

discord.gg

24. Crista20

Loved the chapter, but I think its time for you to speed things up author

MartianOverlord and Grimmouse197 like this.
  25. Trafford

Soon enough, the real story will start... right now, there are only a few more or like slice-of-life chapters and training ones before the plot begins...

I wanted to have longer introductory arc and do some slice-of-life things before I will write plot

26. Threadmarks: Chapter 13 – Body Forging… Again
    Trafford

Ōtsutsuki Ryu was right now in the process of deep cultivation, as he was one of the few Holy Lords of the Ōtsutsuki who were attempting to reach the Empyrean Realm and officially become a Tier 5 Multiversal Entity.

I waited in front of the cultivation chamber of the Elder Ōtsutsuki Ryu; for sure, the powerful Holy Lord of the Ōtsutsuki Clan felt that I was already waiting for him there. Contrary to me, Kirihara underwent Body Forging already long ago.

She used the token a good time ago while I was training my other abilities. The case of Elemental Nations, from what I heard, was solved directly by the Ancestors, as even one of the sleeping Ancestors was awoken from his slumber and went to observe the Elemental Nations.

I don't know what the higher-ups of the Ōtsutsuki Clan were aware of, but it was important enough to send one of the Paragons to observe over the Elemental Nations, just to be sure...

While I waited here for some time before the doors to the chambers opened and revealed meditating figure of the Elder Ōtsutsuki Ryu, who had very strong and distinctive Dragonoid features.

Contrary to the ordinary Ōtsutsuki Clansmen, Elder Ōtsutsuki Ryu had more like dragon horns over the top of his head and his physique was much more muscular than ordinary Ōtsutsuki Clansmen.

"Are you here for the Body Forging Procedure?"

He asked me when he opened his eyes as I nodded and he motioned me to enter the chambers.

"Your physique is quite good considering the fact that you are essentially a Tier 2 being... considering the strength of your Divine Blood, we will need to apply some stronger resources... I think that I have something perfect for this."

I heard Elder Ōtsutsuki Ryu say before he disappeared to the back side of his chambers and brought several vials with him, filled with thick red liquid.

Just from looking at that blood, I felt its tremendous power that was even affecting me as Divine Ōtsutsuki.

"This is the blood of Heavenly Red Dragon that reached the peak of Tier 4; it would do wonders for the body tempering during the Body Forging procedure."

Among the Dragons, Heavenly Dragons were those who reached the standard of Tier 4 Cosmic entity and were one of the most powerful dragons ever.

Blood of Red Dragon that became Heavenly Dragon was a peerless treasure in the Starveil Origin World... considering the fact that the dragons were rare in the Starveil Origin World.

Though there existed some small communities of dragons still living in our Origin World, but they were rare and not many dared to intrude over their territory. All dragons were extremely territorial and they always went for the kill, not to mention they were very easily offended.

I almost gulped from thinking about how painful this would be because the blood of Heavenly Red Dragon was out of my initial expectation... this was a resource that was reserved for Saints to use for Body Forging, not for me...

But at the same time, if I underwent and tempered my physique, then my physical strength would be superior to even many of the Tier 3 Ōtsutsukis and technically speaking, my Chakra Resistance would increase tremendously.

Dragons were famous for inherent and racial energy resistance, energy-based attacks were not working on them well and one needed to have either a superior and very destructive element or the attack must be overwhelmingly strong to overcome the energy resistance of the said dragon.

Ōtsutsuki Clansmen didn't have Chakra Resistance, although we could use our Rinnegans to disperse most of the energy attacks, mainly the Chakra-based ones that were on the same grade as we were or those which were weaker.

Cultivating the Chakra Resistance was something that many of us strived to obtain, but only very few from the Clan obtained even an elemental one. Naturally, any kind of Charka Resistance was tremendously valuable for us because it increased our combat prowess.

Because Chakra was a combination of Physical Energy and Spiritual Energy, it was a very powerful type of energy and having Chakra Resistance equaled to being resistant to some other types of energies that the Ōtsutsuki Clan encountered during its very long existence.

"Sit down in the middle of the sealing formation and we can start."

I heard the Elder Ōtsutsuki Ryu as I went down and sat in the middle of a huge kanji letter and soon enough, the entire room lit up as all Fūinjutsu Seals in the room lit up and sealed it perfectly to prevent any accidents.

When he opened the bottle with the sealed blood of the Red Dragon that became Heavenly Dragon, the Fūinjutsu Seal started containing the energy released by the several drops of blood and transferring it into my own body.

The very second it entered my body, the ferocious draconic aura was destroying my tissues, bones and bone marrow while my body was constantly reconstructing itself in real-time.

I grit my teeth to hold the pain back because this was only the start of the procedure, as this was just the residual aura from the few drops of blood.

The real deal would be the blood itself, which I needed to refine personally. Within the next one hour, I completely absorbed the draconic aura released by the blood of Heavenly Red Dragon and I felt that my physical strength increased by approximately 20%.

"Phase 1 of the Body Forging is done... we can proceed to phase 2; I will now fuse the dragon blood with your body."

I heard Elder Ōtsutsuki Ryu say as I observed how the dragon blood hovered above me as Elder Ryu pushed the dragon blood to my chest and started the fusion process.

The second it entered my body, I felt tremendous pain because the overwhelming power of the dragon blood and its aggressiveness started destroying my body from the inside.

Though to counter-attack this, my own Divine Blood reacted strongly and started ferociously devouring the dragon blood of the Heavenly Red Dragon.

Naturally, the Divine Lineage of the Ōtsutsuki Clan was far superior to that of Heavenly Red Dragon, so when my bloodline was stirred awake and started devouring the dragon blood.

The powerful and potent energy was being absorbed into my body and my Genetic Code was getting stronger and stronger. My body were destroyed together with every single Cell that broke down, it quickly regenerated and the process started over.

Six hours later, my body underwent several cycles of destruction and regeneration; the Cells got stronger and my physique was at least four to five times stronger than before the Body Forging...

Now I can expand my Chakra Reserves several times over because due to my body getting stronger, it could hold much more Chakra.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] www.patreon.com

discord.gg

27. Threadmarks: Chapter 14 – Training and…
    Trafford

When the process was finished, I stretched my body a little bit after the Body Forging procedure was completed and I felt stronger than ever. Right now, after such successful Body Forging, I was tempted to go out and test my power.

Maybe I should go to the Outer Regions of the Southern Cosmic Region and Easter Cosmic Region, where the Ōtsutsuki Clan was fighting against the Automatons for control over newly created galaxies that were created from the expansion of the Chaotic Source World.

Because our Chaotic Source World, the Starveil Universe, was very young, it was constantly expanding. Essentially, every few thousand years, it would undergo a wave of expansion, which was unprecedented growth.

"After you have finished, you could go your own way... I have other things to do."

I heard Elder Ōtsutsuki Ryu say as I gave him one low bow before I disappeared from his mountain peak.

The first thing I needed to do was to take a bath to get rid of the impurities and other things that were pushed out from my body during the Body Forging.

Several hours later, I was home alone only with my Catopuses because both of my parents were out of the home.

When I returned home, I found a note that father was dispatched by Grand Elder to the border with Gods, as they found some powerful Gods crossing into our borders.

Meanwhile, my mother was right now hunting down some Psionic Crystals for the Nyan-Nyan as some appeared within the Southern Cosmic Region.

Psionic Energy or Psychic Energy was a special kind of energy that was used by Catopuses or Cathulhus.

Similarly, like the Ōtsutsukis used Chakra, cats had their own.

"Horned-hooman is back, nyan."

I heard the voice of one of my Catopuses; more precisely, it was Nyanko as I saw the grey-furred Catopus crawl here on her tentacles as she woke up.

Compared to Nian, she was a very lively and active one.

"Yes I am back Nyanko..."

I scratched her behind her ear as she purred soundly, happy with the attention that I was giving her.

"Do you want something to eat? And where is Nian?"

Asking her, she motioned with her tentacle to the side where my other Catopus familiar was sleeping soundly.

Nian was an extremely lazy Catopus who only knew how to sleep and eat; contrary to Nyanko, it was an entirely different world.

"Yes hooman, nyan. I want a fish nyan!"

Nyanko shouted as I then went and gave her some fish so she could eat her fill. Seeing Nyanko happily munching on her salmon, I scratched her head and let her eat while I went to the training room to practice my abilities further.

Using the Shadow Clone Shinjutsu, I created several tens of clones of myself and started dividing work between the Clones.

As usual, one group of clones focused on the Celestial Chakra Manual, the second focused on the training in the Kenjtusu, and the last focused on training in the Shinjutsu.

All of these three aspects were crucial because they were base of my power.

Looking at all of the Shadow Clones, I created another few tens of clones and ordered them to train ocular abilities.

With the Dōjutsu of Tensei-Sharingan, my training speed was tremendous; unfortunately, after passing a certain level in most, the effects of the Sharingan's Copy Wheel and Memorizations were diminished greatly.

That seemed from the profoundness of advanced Kenjutsus or Shinjutsus and such things couldn't be copied purely with Dōjutsu alone. Naturally, the Dōjutsu was still very powerful and useful even with the advanced techniques because it sped up learning...

Some of the more profound techniques could take even several years at best and at worse, even a few centuries until one mastered some really profound moves or techniques. Having powerful Dōjutsu could hasten it by even 30% in some cases.

Training with the Dōjutsu was something that every Ōtsutsuki Clansmen did, but depending on the strength of their very own bloodlines, the results and time required for the training varied.

For the Divine Lineage Ōtsutsukis, they would always need to spend centuries mastering even their basic abilities.

This was due to the power that their Dōjutsu contained and in the end, nature was fair and balance was always achieved.

My Shadow Clones divided then themselves into training with the Tensei-Sharingan and in the Senrinjōnegan, mainly the 7 Path Techniques of the Rinnegan aspects. Senrinjōnegan was very hard Dōjutsu to master, even for many of the Divine Lineage members.

From the Senrinjōnegan, I have currently had a good grasp on Threat Detection and Clairvoyance, especially Threat Detection was something that I learned very easily and could detect even the weakest malevolent negative emotions.

Combined with Clairvoyance, I was able to predict the enemy's movements during the fight, something that was a feat even among the Divine Lineage Ōtsutsukis. Combat prediction was rare and the Clansmen that created it among the Divine Lineage could be counted on one hand.

"After this training round, I should go to the Mission Administration and take up some tasks to experience the combat."

During the past centuries since I was born, I never participated in any warfare and during this time, it was the perfect opportunity to fight on the outer rim of the Cosmic Region.

While going to fight against Automatons as my first ever warfare wasn't the best idea, the outer rim was still relatively safe.

"Let's get into it..."

3rd POV, several months later...

Ōtsutsuki Kirihara was right now heading toward the home of her fianceé Ōtsutsuki Yakou; she was pretty pissed up about her finaceé because he missed several of the planned courtship meetings as they were engaged.

Naturally, Kirihara was aware that Yakou was essentially a training maniac and even could be considered a battle maniac who was obsessed with getting stronger and stronger.

For that reason, he was already 2nd Grade Tier 2 and his combat prowess was nothing to scoff at.

Even though the Shadow Clone Shinjutsu could speed up the training tremendously, if someone's talent was zero then no matter how high the multiplication was, the progress would also equal to zero.

'It could have ended much worse... at least Yakou is kind and even though that idiot is dense as a rock, at least he is relatively decent as a person.'

One of the Ōtsutsuki Princess thought to herself because, as it was known, not many of the Ōtsutsuki had such good personalities.

Though as a whole, the psychic state of the Main Family of the Ōtsutsuki, while the personalities of the Branch Clasnmen were... not that savory.

Failed products they were...

"It's Kirihara hooman, munya!"

She heard a cute voice belonging to one of Yakou's familiars who were Catopuses.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] www.patreon.com

discord.gg

28. Threadmarks: Annoucement
    Trafford

So, the patrons have spoken and the second Love Interest from the Against the Gods Arc would be Jasmine / Xing Tong... With this, I am officially closing the poll for it, as I am nearing the 3rd Arc of the Volume 1, and soon the ATG ARC will begin.

Small Warning: I never read ATG fully only up to chapter 970 or so... though I read shiton of fanfics about it (After some time I found out that I am allergic to typical Xiaxia troupes so I can't read things that contains Face Slapping or arrogant weak young masters which prompted me partially to write this fic)

Second thing, with this being said, I am opening the suggestion for the second love interest from Marvel which would be featured in Volume 2. Please give me your suggestions either on patreon or on discord (not on webnovel as this chapter would be deleted after 48 Hours)

Also, with suggestions, please give me a brief reason why should you character be chosen.

Requirements: Strong Female Characters with room for development or Female Characters with lot of potential.

Note: Not accepting Beings like Lady Death, Phoenix and so on (due to certain reasons in the future it would be impossible). Also not accept useless characters; I want someone who could be featured throughout the entire story and not fall into the backround; those who read the Holy Chronicles know what I speak about.

[​IMG]

Check out the Trafford Novels community on Discord - hang out with 141 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
    discord.gg

Trafford's Workshop | Welcome to the Workshop Reader! | Patreon (Thanks for patrons for supporting me and choosing the second love interest, the poll on the patreon for a second love interest would be opened in July) - PS. check out the Patreon and read ahead 10 chapters ahead!

29. Threadmarks: Chapter 15 – Courting…
    Trafford

She warily looked at the white-furred Catopus because the last time she attempted to pet the creature, she was bitten by it and its tentacles were used like whips.

"Yes, it is... where is your master?"

She asked the Catopus while she took out some treats from her personal dimension and gave it to Nian, who greedily ate everything as he purred loudly because he greatly enjoyed the treats.

"Master is training, munya... If you have some more treats, I will call him for you munya."

Kirihara then nodded at the white-furred Catopus with black stripes as she took out more treats and fed to Nian.

After several minutes after Nian had his fill, he then subsequently disappeared from her view and went to the training room where his horned-hooman was training.

It only took several minutes for Nian to pester the Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan enough to quit his training and go to see his fianceé Kirihara. Only after Yakou found out that Kirihara was waiting here for him he remembered that he had a meeting with her that he missed.

Once again...

MC POV

As I was striding through the halls of the mansion, I felt Nian hopping onto my shoulders as his fluffy tentacles grabbed my shoulder to support himself and my head hurt from the upcoming uncomfortable conversation with my fianceé.

"What is it, Nian?"

I asked my Catopus familiar as I scratched him behind his ear as he purred loudly.

"It is Kirihara, munya... she is waiting for you in the living room, munya."

Nodding my head, I ended my training time as I went to meet my fianceé, who was surely pissed at me for missing our appointment.

When it came to the Divine Lineage of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, there were not many of us, and even from the small number, there were even fewer who were of similar age to me.

"Do you know your mistakes?"

She asked me the very second I entered the living room, though it was typical of hers because she never danced around the topic and always went to the matter. Not wasting any time on the nonsense.

"Yes."

For several decades we have known each other; I knew exactly how to deal with her.

Fortunately enough, she, like many other power-hungry Ōtsutsuki Clansmen, she was very well aware of the importance of strength and understanding of my need to train as hard as possible.

"How was your progress?"

She asked me as I frowned a bit...

Due to the peculiarities of my bloodline, I inherited one of the purest and strongest Divine Bloodlines among the entire Clan in the past tens of thousands of years.

This made my progress with my Dōjutsus, especially the Tensei-Sharingan and, more importantly, Senrinjōnegan, extremely slow even when countless Shadow Clones have been practicing it every day for the past decades and centuries.

Yet, while the progress was extremely slow, the power of my Dōjutsus was unusually powerful even among the Divine Lineage Ōtsutsuki Clansmen.

"Slow as usual, but I have obtained a very good grasp on the Seven Path Techniques... I am right now preparing to obtain perfect control over the God Tree Control Technique for the future."

I said as she hummed something in satisfaction when it came to controlling over the Dōjutsus, she was far ahead of me, but Kirihara was more than seven hundred years old; she was older than me by more than five centuries already.

"And Mangekyou?"

Instantly I grimaced because if there was one thing where I was literarily stuck, it was a further evolution of the Tensei-Sharingan to the Tensei-Magenkyou Sharingan or obtaining the Eternity Version of it.

It was something that was plaguing me for several decades already, but I also understood the fact that not everything could be rushed. Naturally, I refused to take a shortcut by eating some powerful Chakra Fruits for this purpose.

"I am close, very close, but it appears I would need to undergo extreme emotional stimuli to awaken the Mangekyo. Using the Chakra Fruits to awaken the Mangekyo and Eternal one would cut the further progress with my Dōjutsu."

I answered as I sat down next to her while we were talking.

"On another note, where do you want to go for our date?"

I asked as I was not in the mood for further talk about my progress with the Dōjutsus and so on, and probably some relaxation would not be a bad idea.

"I heard that the Planet Aquamarine was finally pacified and is now open for visits... they have the best seafood in the entire Ōtsutsuki Cosmic Region across thousands of Galaxies we control."

Planet Aquamarine was a previously unknown Planet that was found by the Ōtsutsuki Clan in the outskirts territories of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, very close to the Central Cosmic Region.

It was 100% Aquatic world covered by oceans and was home to some really terrifying sea lifeforms.

The strongest recorded reached Tier 4 standard and one of the Grand Elders of the Clan found that there were even far strongest in the depths of the Planet. Because it was Super High Planet, it was enormously huge and thus was home to the most powerful native lifeforms.

The Ōtsutsuki Clan pacified some of them and established several floating cities in there, but what was peculiar was that there were some floating cities belonging to the Evernight High Council.

Among the Starveil Origin World's hegemonial species that each controlled Cosmic Sector, only the Evernight High Council had some sort of alliance with the Ōtsutsuki Clan, mainly due to some history between their founders and Lord Shibai.

Evernight High Council was a coalition of three species of Kindreds, Arachnids and Werewolves.

Not to mention, they were always fighting against the Sage Clan and not allowing them to attack the Ōtsutsuki Clan and the Sage Clan was an extremely powerful faction in the Starveil Origin World.

"Maybe we will hear some interesting rumors from the Northern Cosmic Sector; I heard that the fights between the Sage Clan and Evernight High Council are more intense compared to the past Era."

Sage Clan was a racial clan of Sages from the unique Super High-Level Planet Xia and they were the closest thing to the Cultivators in the Starveil Origin World and they were extremely powerful.

"Are we going with the spaceship or through teleportation?"

I asked, but I knew that Kirihara would want to go with the spaceship so that we could sightsee the space.

While the technological level of the Ōtsutsuki Clan was not that high, we had plenty of spaceships and other things because we bordered the Automatons.

For traveling purposes, it was enough, but most of them were technically useless in direct fight because they lacked the firepower compared to the high-end powerhouses of the supreme civilizations.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] www.patreon.com
    Visit my discord server for many things? Dunno... you could suggest love interests there.

30. caspian1a

caspian1a Versed in the lewd.

I wonder if the MC will eventually find and visit the Toriko world.