1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I've launched a GoFundMe

Discussion in 'General' started by The Ero-Sennin, Jan 30, 2016.

1. The Ero-Sennin

The Ero-Sennin Shitposter no more

For those of you who have sigs turned on or can read them at all you'll notice that I've added a link to my signature. It's a link to a GoFundMe Campaign to pay off a massive hospital bill (7,422.26) that I was saddled with as a result of a hospital visit two weeks ago. I work two jobs here in Denver (an uncomfortably expensive place to live), but their biweekly pay schedule and my expenses (including College Tuition, and general cost of living expenses) mean that even the lowest monthly rate they could get me would be untenable for my situation.

So, the main option I have is attacking this debt head on and getting it all down in as big a single shot as possible. Hence my GoFundMe. I don't know the financial situation of my fellow QQers, but even the smallest amount helps towards making this go away.

I thank you for your consideration.

GoFundMe

Walkir, Smuthunter, Xicree and 6 others like this.
  2. AndrewJTalon

AndrewJTalon Versed in the lewd.

Donated, bro!

The Ero-Sennin likes this.
  3. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

I ish broke at the moment. Will donate later on.

The Ero-Sennin and Xicree like this.
  4. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

You have my sword.

The Ero-Sennin likes this.
  5. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

I would donate more, but the CND sucks right now. :(

6. a2znut

a2znut Needs more handholding. [Forever DM]

lol, I donated CND directly.

7. Walkir

Walkir Super Happy Awesome Fun Time On Vacation

This wants my credit card, which is a no go. Got a Paypal account?