1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Jump Wars Game

Discussion in 'Questing' started by drakensis, Jun 10, 2015.

1. drakensis

drakensis Versed in the lewd.

The Rules
    This is a game of sorts for two players involving a chain of jumps through various fictional universes.
    Before beginning, the players must agree an order of play. The first player gets to pick the first jump and last jumps in the chain. If in doubt, roll off using dice. The players must also agree a total number of jumps. This number must be uneven and not less than five. I recommend 13 or 25 jumps.
    Play proceeds as follows:
    1. The first player picks a Jump and posts their build for that jump.
    2. The second player posts their build for the same jump on the basis that it is a shared universe and for no cost may default to the same choices rolled by the first player on any randomised elements (e.g. starting locations). They should then issue a statement of how they'd harass the first player during the jump. Pettiness is encouraged.
    3. The second player picks a new Jump and posts their build for that jump.
    4. The first player posts their build for the same jump on the basis that it is a shared universe and for no cost may default to the same choices rolled by the first player on any randomised elements (e.g. starting locations). They should then issue a statement of how they'd harass the first player during the jump in revenge for their transgressions in the last jump.
    5. The first player picks a new Jump as in Step One and the process repeats. At no point may players select a Jump that has been previously been used but if multiple jumps for a given setting are open then they are all viable.

Each Player has one FUCK NO card (no physical card required). As an alternative to posting a build for a jump (1) the other player has posted they may expend this FUCK NO and post a build for a different jump (2) which is not shared before posting a build for the next shared jump (3). Because jumps may not be repeated this locks the jump (2) out entirely to the other player, however that player does have an unmolested jump. The FUCK NO card may not be used for the first or last jump.

Victory Conditions: if, after the last jump, you had fun, then you are a winner. If you did not, you are a loser.

This game
    Fitzgerald and I are the players. We've agreed on 13 jumps total and I'll be the first player.

Corvus 501 likes this.
  2. drakensis

Jump #1

High School DxD

Background: Holy Sword Dropout
    drakensis rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 1
    Rolled on: June-10-2015, 10:54am

drakensis rolled 1 die of 4 faces, total: 4
    Rolled on: June-10-2015, 10:55am

Faction: Datenshi

Perks: Sword Arm (free for Holy Sword Dropout), Corrupted Aura (free for Datenshi), Familiar (free for Datenshi), Purge the Heretic (Free for Datenshi), Queen (-300), Stamina (free for Queen), Super-Strength (-100), Master Hand-to-Hand (-200), Charisma (free for Queen), Quick Strides (-100), Sword Master (-200), Mana (free for Queen), Healing Magic (-100), Destruction Magic (-200)

Items: None

Drawbacks: Best Friends with Issei (+200)

So here I am, a Fallen Angel sent to hang around at Kuou under the tuition of Azazel himself (when he can be bothered) and pretend I'm not spying on him for my sire. Issei is more than happy to liven my day but this may not be entirely fortunate since Akeno and Kiba both probably see me as a reminder of their pasts that they're still coming to terms with. Also I'm not very adjacent to any fray that may and will descend on the ORC at regular intervals. Plus the Student Council will come down on me like a ton of bricks if any of my homework is late.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
    Corvus 501 likes this.
  3. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

Background

fitzgerald rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 4
    For: Origins
    Rolled on: June-10-2015, 11:11am

Totally a townie and also a Hikkimori...... at least I'm not a NEET

Faction: Angels

Perks: Got Game (free for Hikkimori), Angelic Wings (Free), Familiar (Free), Blessed are the Faithful (Free), Bishop (-200 CP) Destruction Magic (-200 CP), Mana (free for Bishop), Healing Magic (-100 CP), Stamina (-100 CP), Quick Strides (-200 CP),

Items: Protective Talisman (free with Bishop), Holy Robes (-100 Cp) Warding Kit (-50 CP), Gloves and Hand Wrap (-50 CP)

So here I am a newly re-incarnated Angel sent back to school after an Angel decided to revive me after a traffic accident. Revived as a Bishop and trained in the usage of destructive magic. Dragged kicking and screaming from video games into .... shudder ... the daylight I've got to unleash my frustrations somehow.

Instead of taking out the frustrations on the obvious harem pro-tag Issei, I spend my time harassing the only Fallen Angel in class via a long series of magical pranks. Sure the three factions may be at peace right now but it doesn't mean Fallen-Angel san can't be poked at. Little things like tied shoe laces, debuffs, skirts magically attracted to his hands, or mysterious scents only he can smell.

On top of all that Video Game Challenges! I'm certainly not foolish enough to take on a sword master in hand to hand combat! But schooling someone in Mario Kart or Street Fighter is just as fine.

Corvus 501 likes this.
  4. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

Jump #2

Archer

Identity: Scientist (-100 CP)

Skills: Phrasing (free), Weapons Modifications (free - Scientist), Basic Training (-100 CP), Engineering (-100 CP), Mad Biologist (-200 CP), Robotics (-300 CP)

Gear: M1911 Pistol (-50 CP), Tailored Suit (-50 CP)

Cyborg Friend: (-200 CP)

Drawbacks: Blown Cover

So here I am a Scientist in the employ of ISIS (International Secret Intelligence Service, not those nutty Arabs!) chilling in New York City as the second most important role of any spy show; the Scientist who makes all the cool toys! Sure the boss is a drunk, and my direct supervisor is a clone of Hilter but all that means is that I can get away with a ton of things. By a lot I mean resurrecting the beautiful (and deadly) Chinese field agent Xio Shen after she ran afoul of ISIS's top field agents here in New York, into my own personal Cyborg bodyguard / companion Chun Li (bwu ha ha ha ha ha ha!).

How could I not love my job spending all my time making movie spy gear into reality. Toys, toys as far as the eyes can see!

5. drakensis

drakensis rolled 2 die of 8 faces, total: 12
    Rolled on: June-10-2015, 09:42pm

Identity: Drone (free)

Skills: Phrasing (free), Kick-ass accountant (free), Basic Training (-100), Tactics (-200), Linguist (-200), Improvised Weaponry (-200)

Gear: Holographic Waifu (-100), Spy Car (-200)

Drawbacks: none

The life of middle-management for me, administering the ISIS in order to accomplish the goals of the organisation and to make myself rich at the same time. Thus far I've arranged to arrange a spy car for myself 'off the books' and fitted it as a home away from home for my holographic personal assistant. If things go wrong - wait, Sterling Archer is involved, things WILL go wrong, I do have some necessary skills to get out of the way (and ensure some saleable items are logged as 'destroyed').

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cut the budget of a certain scientist who was quite irritating to me in the past. And if this happens to hinder his personal project... well that's a shame of course, but needs of the agency and so forth...

fitzgerald likes this.
  6. drakensis

Jump #3

Assassination Classroom

Background: Transfer Student
    drakensis rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 2
    Rolled on: June-10-2015, 10:05pm

Perks: Intimidation Aura (free), Perceptive (-100), Good Looks (-100), Fly on the Wall (-150), Bloodlust (-300), Actually Teaching (-300), Virtuoso (-300)

Items: School Uniform (free), Anti-Sensei Melee Weapon (-50)

Drawbacks: Hero to the Students (+100), Lazy (+200)

Why in the world is a ten year old in the final year of Junior High? I must be the dreaded child prodigy, blessed with superior intellect... and no additional maturity. Transferred into Kunugigaoka I've slid inevitably into Class 3-E as my grades suffered from not bothering to complete work on time. Not that I won't try to kill Korosensei of course - I know what's coming for the world if he isn't assassinated first and I want the world intact. It's where my stuff is! Even if I can't reach the pedals on the spy-car I got last jump right now.

7. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

Background: Sensei
    fitzgerald rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 7+20 = 27
    For: Age
    Rolled on: June-11-2015, 08:35am

Perks: Good Looks (free), Actually Teaching (-150), World Class Assassin ~ Long Range (-300 CP), World Class Assassin ~ Seduction (-300), Perceptive (-100),

Items: Cool Shades (-50 CP), Cool Clothes (free), Upgrade M1911 (-100 CP), Anti Sensei Formula (-300 CP)

Drawbacks: Hero to the Students (+100 CP), Lazy (+200 CP)

Well I'm officially here to teach these students biology and unofficially attempt to assassinate Kuro-Sensei. Even with my basic field agent training my experience at ISIS has made a crack shot and an expert at seduction attempts which seems kind of dubious and of little use against Kuro-sensei but who knows.

In any case whilst teaching the little brats how to distill booze, a perfect legitimate exercise in applied biology and chemistry, I noticed one in particular. Or I should say his car. Bwa ha ha ha ha you kept cutting my funding, but now the shoes on the other foot. Guess whose been volunteered to perform all the boring jobs Sensei needs done, so I can play video games and drink beer.

Oh whats this missed homework assignments, well I can always use a labrat, ahem gopher!

drakensis likes this.
  8. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

Jump #4

Star Trek: TOS

Background: Trader [-100 CP]
    Species:
    fitzgerald rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 8
    For: Species
    Rolled on: June-11-2015, 09:14pm

Ah nuts lets throw [-50 CP] at Mixed Parentage
    Human/Orion
    fitzgerald rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 5+25 = 30
    Rolled on: June-11-2015, 09:20pm

Training: Diplomacy, Communications, Navigation, Piloting [-600 CP]

Abilities: Adaptable [-100 CP], Logistician [-100 CP], Tapestry of Life [-150 CP]

Items: Runabout [Free], Federation Credits (300,000) [Free], Romulan Ale [Free], Replicator [-300 CP]

Drawbacks: Curse of Lieutenant Sue [+100 CP], Red Shirt [+300 CP]

Son of a human legitimate business man and his Orion concubine, I've been knocking around the galaxy as a free trader in the both the Federation and elsewhere with a good weapon at my side and a highly advanced replicator hidden away in my Runabout. As a complete and utter scoundrel I've been leaving behind a large number of happy wives and upset husbands where-ever I go, and more than once my perfect legitimate business hasn't been completely squeaky clean. Trouble seems to come calling, often enough that I have to lean on skills and abilities from previous jumps which tends to upset the locals enough that its best to move on to new pastures.

Thankfully my skills in biology and robotics are enough to patch up any damage, and my talent for destructive magic takes care of most trouble that I can't run away from

9. drakensis

Background: Command (-100cp)
    Species: Saurian
    drakensis rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 7
    Rolled on: June-11-2015, 09:45pm

drakensis rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 5
    Rolled on: June-11-2015, 09:45pm

Training: Intelligence (Free), Lawyer (-100)

Abilities: Logistician (Free), Original Thinker (-300), Highly Logical (-300), Combat Aptitude (-300)

Items: Rank Insignia: Lieutenant (Free), Type-II Phaser (-100)

Drawbacks: From Hell's Heart (+200)

A diligent intelligence officer for the Federation, I'll use any tool available to me to neutralise problems before they can threaten the Federation. While I hide this behind typical Saurian bonhomie, I'm quite coldblooded about this. One of the most useful of my tools is a certain half-Orion trader. He may believe he's acting inside the law but with my intense training in that field I can always find some technicality to trip him up with the price of his being excused the usual legal penalty being 'community service' - by which I mean the intelligence community in the form of myself. It's not that I always drag him into dangerous situations that endanger his precious profit margin... just mostly. Taking revenge for a certain teacher in the last jump? You might think that but I couldn't possibly comment...

fitzgerald likes this.
  10. drakensis

Jump #5
    Tomb Raider

drakensis rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 6
    Rolled on: June-11-2015, 10:18pm

Starting Location: New Orleans
    drakensis rolled 1 die of 10 faces, total: 3
    Rolled on: June-11-2015, 10:18pm

Grit Level: Tomb Raider 1996 - 2003

Origin: Heir/Heiress

Perks: Stiff Upper Lip (Free), Dry Wit (-100), Top-Flight Education (-100), Bit of This, Bit of That (-100), Switcheroo (-100), Swagger (-200), What Doesn't Kill You (-200), Killdozer (-300)

Items: College/Carnage Casual (Free), Kingdom Camping Gear (-50), Ice Axe (-50), Bloodstone (-200), The Torch (-200)

Drawbacks: Class Schedule (+100), Lost World Title-Holder (+200), Stop Reich There (+300)

Take one freshly issued diploma in classics, promise of at least a teaching position if not outright tenure, a certain natural talent for arousing envy in those less fortunate and mix with a supposed Mayan temple somewhere in the Yucatan and you have me on the docks of the Big Easy, looking for a ship to take me across the Gulf of Mexico. I had no idea that this would lead me into a perilous journey involving Nazis, zombies, abandoned pyramids, ancient Minoan artifacts (MINOAN? In the Yucatan?) and what may or may not in fact be a god and/or alien buried somewhere in the Andes. The hardest part of this - other than not dying - will be trying to write this up for the university without getting a straitjacket wrapped around me...

fitzgerald likes this.
  11. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

fitzgerald rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 6
    Rolled on: June-12-2015, 09:47pm

fitzgerald rolled 1 die of 10 faces, total: 9
    For: Location
    Rolled on: June-12-2015, 09:47pm

Grit Level: as Drakensis

Origin: Drop-In

Perks: Dry wit (-50 CP), Doctor Jumper I presume? (-100 CP), Fashionably Late (-200 CP), Curseproof (-300 CP), Top Flight Education (-100 CP), Swagger (-200 CP)

Items: Kingdom Camping Gear (free), Master Map (-50 CP), Heart Clenching Tribal Idol (-200 CP), Stormcaller Arrowhead (-200 CP)

Companion: "Chun Li" ~ aka cyborg Chinese secret agent from Archer who may or may not have been totally reprogrammed when I got my hands on her dying body(-100 CP)

Drawbacks: Rival Raider (+200 CP), Stop Reich There! (+300 CP)

"Chun Li"

Origin: Heiress

Perks: Stiff Upper Lip (free), Top Flight Education (free), Switchero (-100 CP), Swagger (-200 CP)

Items: College/Carnage Casual

Having a Star Trek Runabout (acquired in my previous loop) with its associated sensors, transporters and handy dandy replicator made my entry into the field of Tomb Raiding a much more pleasant affair. No days long slogs through mosquito infested swamps for me, no just track down one of my favorite rivals let them deal with the unpleasant conditions, traps and natives and so on then its "Transport for two" and suddenly I'm there to take part (or all the credit). My handy assistant and right hand woman Chun Li is a force to be reckoned with and well trained in breaking down traps or stopping explosive devices.

Of course having picked up my vexing Accountant via his super spy car I've decided to return the frustration a vexing Federation Intelligence officer had been plying on me for the last decade. Technicalities, endless technicalities and regulations being cited to dock on ever more "Community Service" that inevitably ended in me being broke and running for my life!

Apart from attempting to match the esteemed Lara Croft I of course kept tabs on him and as they say in the Academic World "Publish or Perish" and I've been publishing (often with high definition photos) with the aid of Chun Li and my ability to simply get everywhere faster.

Ha take that! All those discoveries will have my name plastered across them, even when accounts differ my reputation is secured.

As for Rival Raider Outcome (As per agreement with Drakensis: Roll 2d6, 2-6 I win and Lara joins me, 7 Tie: reroll, 8-12 Lara wins and she stays)
    fitzgerald rolled 2 die of 6 faces, total: 4
    For: Rival Raider
    Rolled on: June-13-2015, 09:11am

Ms Croft it seems wants to explore new Universes!

drakensis likes this.
  12. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

Jump #6
    Discworld

Race: Orangutan
    fitzgerald rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 1+20 = 21
    For: Disc Age
    Rolled on: June-13-2015, 09:42am

fitzgerald rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 7
    For: Disc Locations
    Rolled on: June-13-2015, 09:40am

Background: Drop-In!

Skills and Talents:

Followed the footnotes (Free), Nob (-200 CP), A Little Bit Damp (-200 CP), Monk of History (-200 CP)

Items: Money (-50 CP), Scrumble (-50 CP), Unseen University Membership (-100 CP)

Companions: Nac Mac Feegle (-200 CP), Sapient Pearwood (-300)

Drawbacks: Orangitanuity: +100 CP, Dragonriders +200 CP

"Oy! That's Sir Orangutang ye daft Scooner!" my erstwhile companion and translator "Medium Robbie" a McGonnagle who one day showed and promptly refused to leave my side without any regard towards my thoughts on the matter, a matter of some small distress early on but the situation had worked out.

"Ook!" I commented as I carefully lifted Robbie from his place between eyes of the chief goon of the local Baron (he's a werewolf).

Apart from the occasional attempts to eat me the local nobs were fairly easily to get along with and I only had to fend off the occasional attempt to be made into dinner instead of being invited to it. My skills at forgery, ability to emulate manners and obvious magic (albiet not the Discs version) was making my slow sojourn to Genua a pleasant one. Not to mention it kept putting distance between me and the latest group of nobs to figure out I had swindled them.

Sadly the most persistent group were the Dragonriders of Wrymberg, having landed there I had promptly used my skills to ahem wyrm my way into the heart of the beautiful but treacherous daughter and momentarily help her gain a small advantage. Alas all good things came to end after my attempt at studying just what the heart of a true dragon looks like and in my escape I wandered into a particularly twisted spot of old and dangerous magic.

I left as Orangutang who had picked up a big seasmans chest of Sapient Pearwood (this one enjoys wearing cowboy boots) and a greater understanding of time.

After feasting in Genua why the world would be my oyster and a return visit to Anhk-Morpork might well be in order , after all nothing bets the 12 meal spread of the University ( a slow day for the kitchens)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
    drakensis likes this.
  13. drakensis

drakensis rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 3
    Rolled on: June-13-2015, 10:30am

Background: Middle Class (-100)

Skills & Talents: Way of the World (Free), Sizzle Salesman (-100), Street Smarts (-100), Dangerous Vocabulary (-100), Dirty Fighting (-200), Wizard (-200), Inner Jumper (-400)

Items: Pocket Dis-Organizer (Free)

Drawbacks: Psychotropic Weather (-100)

I may not be on the faculty of the Unseen University or even a graduate but I am a wizard and I am a Wizard with a mission. The Wyrmbergers, you see, have contracted to pay me a satisfactory living wage - nothing too unreasonable - for ensuring that they do not capture a certain Sir Orangutang. I'm not entirely sure that that's how they intended to contract me - paying me a monthly retainer until such time as they've captured the errant ape (not, I stress, not a M-O-N-K-E-Y) - but as a trained lawyer I'm quite confident that my interpretation is valid.

Also quite profitable as Sir Orangutang is quite good at raking in money from various fools easily parted from it and also surprisingly easy to persuade that he should part from a portion of his wealth in exchange for my arranging his safe escape from pursuit. Even if I might occasionally be responsible for guiding that pursuit close enough to motivate him.

Playing both sides against the middle? By no means, I am merely advantageously leveraging oversights in certain legal arrangements to my continued benefit and to ensure the wellbeing of all parties involved. After all, I know how dangerous that thieving rotten scoundrel could get in a tight corner - and that was before he teamed up with a Nac Mac Feegle!

fitzgerald likes this.
  14. drakensis

Jump #7
    High School of the Dead

Origin: Genius
    drakensis rolled 1 die of 4 faces, total: 1
    Rolled on: June-13-2015, 10:57am

Perks: Quick-witted (Free), Finesse (-100), Megane (-100), What Big Teeth You Have (-100), The Gunshow (-200), Sign Language (-600)

Gear: Soul of the Samurai (-200)

Drawbacks: Damned Sexy (-100), Sprinters (-200)

Last year of middle school - and last year of civilisation as we knew it. Fortunately not only do I have all the talents and powers of a Jumper but I've got more genius in my little finger than a wily coyote. Unfortunately the freaking undead have apparently been really working on their cardio. I'm entirely confident I can get through this myself, but I must admit that getting anyone else out is going to take some work. I have a nice sword, ironclad will and ruthless logic on my side. On the other... untold millions or billions of corpses. Bring it.

fitzgerald likes this.
  15. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

Origin: The Soldier

Perks: Hobbyist ~ Cars, Medicine (-200 CP), Quick Witted (-100 CP), Finesse (-100 CP), Hard Target (free), Gunshow (-100 CP), Solo Sniper (-200 CP), By the Numbers (-300), Health Plan (-100 CP)

Gear: Combat Outfit (-50 CP), Soliders Gauntlets (free), Arsenal (-50 CP), The Tank (-100 CP)

Drawbacks: Damned Sexy (+100), Sprinters (+200)

Companions:

"Medium Robbie"

Origin: The Teacher

Perk: Attention Please (Free)
    Gear: Silk Everything (free)

English Teacher and good friend of the Special Agent, how "Medium Robbie" got a job teaching English but one things for sure the kids will have come out with an interesting accent!

"The Chest"

Origin: The Fighter

Perk: Finesse
    Gear: The Combat Outfit

Chest-chan is a complete and utter fan of cowgirls, so of course she has cowboy boots, a sherrifs badge and ten gallon hat. While silent Chest-chan is also a fierce practioner of "kick em while their down" and "Gulp" combat.

"Chun Li"

Origin: The Expert

Perk: Improvised Weapon Mastery
    Gear: Them Survival Guide

Chun Li is obviously a native born but none Japanese student whose a complete Survival nut. She's also one of Medium Robbies favorite students, make no mention of her red robotic eyes or need for maintenance

"Lady Croft"

Origin: The All-Rounder

Perk: Handy at Hand
    Item: In Case of...

The mysterious transfer student Lara Croft is not only British, but posh British whose extensive education includes flawless Japanese. She and Medium Robbie have disagreements over the basic pronunciations of English.

"Ach Lasses!" Medium Robbie cried out as he cut down another "Them" with his glowing blue sword, glowing like it always did whenever Medium Robbie was near the genius kid ~ a sure sign the wee one was a lawyer in training. "Ave got some good news and some bad!"

"Oh pray tell whats that?" Lara Croft inquired as she flicked blood off her axe and took a deep breath gainixing for a long moment.

"I called in me mate from the Public Security Agency," Medium Robbie noted "Good news is he's got the gear and vehicle to make getting out a breeze!"

Chest-chan finally stopped stomping a Them into paste with her many cowboy boot clad feet and start bouncing around in anticipation as only a large wooden chest of sapient pearwood that was utter malevolence could.

Chun Li on the other hand held her left hand up her ear and tilted her head slightly "Eta in thirty seconds! He'll clear us a path in the parking lot"

~~~~

Apart from dropping Them whenever they got too close to the Special Agent atop his well armored Humvee with his trust 1911 pistol, each torso hit dropped the zombies instantly, he was head shotting Them with his rifle clearing a path to the bus and his ride. "Well, well, well look who we have hear" he chuckled as he noticed the young lad amongst all the ladies.

"Koro-sensei would be ashamed kid! All the work he put into you graduating middle school and its only now you finally accomplish it. Guess Sensei needs to teach some remedial lessons!" the Agent called out with a certain amount of sadistic glee. So many lessons on how to be the pack mule.

This jump wasn't Zombie survival, nope it was now officially Shaun of the Dead, oh and boom head shot on that Shidou fellow

Since Drakensis didn't bring the crew of quirky survivors I imported my companions to fill in the gaps. On the pistol dropping Them, its the same one from Archer and upgraded in Assassination Classroom with Anti Sensei formula. All but the toughest monsters drop to it

16. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

Jump #8
    Dark Suns

Or time to get my THAC0 on

fitzgerald rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 1
    Rolled on: June-15-2015, 11:40am

fitzgerald rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 7
    Rolled on: June-15-2015, 11:41am

Identity: Noble (-100)
    Race: Human

Abilities: Wyld Talent (free), Desert Survival (-100), Polyglot (free), Commanding Aura (-100 CP), The Way (-300 CP), Tough SOB (-300 CP)

Equipment: Rich (free), Adventuring Supplies (-100 CP)
    Mount: Kank (free)

Born of a moderately powerful Patrician House in Balic I've been honing my skills with the Way, or more commonly psychic powers honing my skills in the field of telepathy mostly. Athas is an incredibly harsh world, but with my accumulated skills, deft tongue the constant plotting between nobles under the watchful gaze of Dictator Andropinis.

In between overseeing the family olive groves and cutting merchants to the bone I'm either serving in the Militia fending off giant raids, or training.

However adventure calls as I get plunged into leadership roles and being a diplomat as the Dictator demands. Its the downside of being a noble in the city state of a freaking Arch Mage / Psychic, you can't say no when he says jump

17. drakensis

Rolled on: June-15-2015, 12:19pm

Identity: Apprentice (-100)
    Race: Half-Giant (-100)

Abilities: Wild Talent (free), Defiler (free), The Way (free), Polyglot (-100), Silver Tongue (-100), Commanding Aura (-100), Desert Survivalist (-100), Friendship is Magic (-300)

Equipment: Adventuring Supplies (-100)

I'm a rarity among Half-Giants - one that quite evidently isn't dull-witted or easily manipulated. Indeed, I've become a student and apprentice to Dictator Andropinis, who can be sure I'm unlikely to become a player in the politics of Balic's noble families. Despite being an outsider I'm well liked as a considerate and careful being who doesn't wreck everything around him despite his size (see Finesse and Swagger from previous jumps) and is downright pleasant and cultured company. These skills make me very useful as an emissary of my master, acting in repayment for his teachings (which will enable me to become a dragon eventually - a bargain in my eyes). Of course it is hard for me to pass unnoticed so as a discreet agent I have some drawbacks.

I'm such a cheerful and stalwart fellow that anyone I don't get on with is almost suspicious by default. Why don't I get along with that one certain noble? What could possibly be wrong. Has the man incurred the anger of my master somehow? Is there some brewing feud? Perhaps, it might be best to be cautious and avoid becoming too entangled in the business of that family in case someone gets dragged into their problems, or so the other nobles might think. People might even have to decide between inviting him to social events and inviting me and since I have the Dictator's favour...

Not that I'd do anything or say anything directly against the noble who happens to remind me very strongly of a couple of past teachers, but the mere implication...

See below

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
    fitzgerald likes this.
  18. wayne82444

wayne82444 Experienced.

Sorry to interrupt, but I want to check and make sure Drakensis realizes the apprentice identity in Dark Suns jump says it costs 1,000 CP, not 100. If you both agreed 100 is fine for a cost feel free to ignore this.

19. drakensis

Well cock. No, that was a mistake on my part.

I'll need to chat with Fitzgerald on what to do about that.

Thanks for catching that, wayne82444

20. drakensis

After discussing with Fitz how to handle my cock-up, it's been agreed I'll do a rewrite using drawbacks as far as possible and cut points where necessary to even things out.

drakensis rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 8
    Rolled on: June-15-2015, 09:01pm

Rolled on: June-15-2015, 12:19pm

Identity: Apprentice (-1000)
    Race: Mul (-100)

Abilities: Wild Talent (free), Defiler (free), The Way (free), Polyglot (-100), Silver Tongue (-100), Desert Survivalist (-100), Friendship is Magic (-300)

Equipment: Adventuring Supplies (-100)

Drawbacks: Ire of the Dragon (-800)

In fairness, I had no idea that the Sorcerer-Queen taking a half-dwarf as her apprentice would torque Borys off this much. Possibly the whole 'Butcher of Dwarves' thing was a clue.

It's possible she did know - Abalach-Re's kind of a bitch like that.

Now if I survive long enough, she's sworn impressive oaths to teach me all the secrets to becoming a Dragon.

In pursuit of living that long I need somewhere to hole up, at least long enough to come up with some kind of plan. I do believe that my old 'friend' from many jumps is in Balic and I'll be heading there to lurk on his lands. I figure with the pain in my ass he's been over the previous decades that he absolutely deserves the problems this will cause him when Andropinis finds out he's been harbouring a fugitive from Borys.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  21. drakensis

Jump #9
    Strike Witches

Starting Location: United Kingdom
    drakensis rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 3
    Rolled on: June-15-2015, 09:29pm

drakensis rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 2
    Rolled on: June-15-2015, 09:29pm

Background: Night Witch (-100)

Striker: First generation Bomber (Beaufighter) (free)

Perks: Defensive Sign "Directional Shield" (free), Restoration Sign "Genki" (-200), Restoration Sign "Top Gun Conditioning" (-200), Perception Sign "Radar" (-300), Perception Sign "Precognition" (-400)

Weapons of War: Anti-Tank Rifle (-100), General Purpose Machine Gun (-100)

Classfieds: Bomber Jacket (free), Call-sign (free), ULB Bracelet for Wilma (-200)

Drawbacks: Strike Witch's Quest (+0), Rival (+100), Gremlins (+200), Stuck in the Past (+300)

I may not technically need Strikers to fly (and frankly I'm not impressed by their reliability) but they're a lot of fun.

They're also pretty good at fighting Martians up in the sky. I have a katana to fall back upon if the Anti-Tank Rifle and GPMG let me down - as they so often do. Unfortunately my phaser seems to be glitched out because that would be hilarious.

So I spend my nights providing air cover as part of a Joint Wing (Linguist and Polyglot make me a perfect choice) and the days (when I'm not hiding from the dreaded daystar beneath a mount of blankets) helping the younger members of my squadron pick up enough education to not be left behind once the magic wears out. Also possibly teaching them alternate magics because most of mine won't fail me when I'm 20 (again) so why should theirs? No damn reason at all that I can see.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  22. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

Starting Location: Canada
    Rolled on: June-15-2015, 10:24pm

Familiar: Polar Bear

fitzgerald rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 5+12 = 17
    Rolled on: June-15-2015, 10:26pm

Background: Ace (-100)

Striker: First Generation Fighter (Supermarine Striker)

Perks: Defensive Sign "Directional Shield" (Free), Restoration Sign "Top Gun Conditioning" (-200), Perception Sign "Precognition" (-200 CP), Offensive Sign "Light Heat Attack" (-300 CP), Restoration Sign "Enhanced Strength" (-200 CP), Technomage (-200)

Weapons of War: Anti-Tank Rifle (-100 CP),

Classifieds: Bomber Jacket (free), Call-sgn (free), ULB Braclet for Erica (-200), Striker Artificer tool kit (-100 CP)

Drawbacks: Strike Witches Quest (+0CP), No Pants Allowed (+100 CP), Discipline (+200 CP), Stuck in the Past (+300 CP)

It says something about my life when fighting off a Martian Invasion during WW2 is relaxing, no mind games, no constant worries about if the terrifying Dragon Sorcerer is going to drain my life out of outrage or because he's bored. All I had wanted to do was tend my olive groves and refine my mental prowess by that promptly went to hell when that blasted half-dwarf snuck into my life and started free loading.

So when a certain young Night Witch constantly manages to break her equipment that I get dragged into fixing it all the blasted time, well its time for shenanigans!

Shenanigans I drag a lazy German Ace into mostly because I provide yet another way for Erica to slack off from duties on the ground. So what if means I end up pulling more than my fair share of punishment duties.

Antics, pranks, and installing the occasional smoke bomb to go off just before said Night Witch even gets into her Strikers. Oh and soap bullet battles can't forget those either!

23. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

Jump #10
    Jurrasic Park

fitzgerald rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 5
    Rolled on: June-15-2015, 11:27pm

Identity: Dinosaur (-100 CP) Jurrasic Park Raptors

fitzgerald rolled 2 die of 8 faces, total: 11+21 = 32
    Rolled on: June-15-2015, 11:30pm

Skills and Abilities: Soundtrack (-100 CP), PhD: Geneticists (-100), Cloning (-200), Genetic Improvements (-300 CP) Life Finds a Way (Free), Clever Girl (-100 CP), Thundering Roar (-100 CP)

Equipment and Allies: Laboratory (-400 CP), Lysine (-50 CP), Companion Import ~ Medium Robbie (-50 CP), Companion Import ~ Dr. Lara Croft (-100 CP)

Complications: Biosyn (+100 CP), Scavengers (+100 CP), Jurassic World (+200), It Rex Everything (+200 CP)

Medium Robbie gains the Identity of Manager and the Perk Spared No Expense,
    Dr. Croft gains the identity of Paleontologist, Perks: Phd (Paleontology), Missing Link, Fossil Hunt

[​IMG]

I'm a Raptor, a cunning raptor in a fine business suit and dress combo on a helicopter with my good friend Lady Croft (PhD in Paleontology among others) to visit Snake River where Dr Grant and Settler are uncovering a major find.

"Ach," Robbie complains "I'd be safe atop a Vulture than this Whirly bird," before settling tighter into the seat. For such a wee man you wouldn't think he'd be uncomfortable with flying but I guess he is.

Lara on the other hand simply pulls down her Fedora to nap a bit more.

Sure Biosyn is still trying to figure out why I'm so obviously superhuman, Hammond has managed to finesse his backers into going big, really big with parks world wide. Not to mention all the big softies coming to visit me at least once a month.

It doesn't matter I'm a dinosaur with a PhD, bwa ha ha ha ha ha!

24. drakensis

drakensis rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 5
    Rolled on: June-16-2015, 05:38am

Identity: Staff (-50)
    drakensis rolled 2 die of 8 faces, total: 7
    Rolled on: June-16-2015, 05:40am

Skills & Abilities: Fitness (free), Hacker (-100), Shoot Her! Shoot Her! (-100), Behavioural Research (-150), The Phones Are Working (-200), Probably Not A Good Idea (-200), Dinosaur Whisperer (-300)

Equipment & Allies: Companion Import: Wilma Bishop (-100)

Complications: Jurassic World (+200)

Wilma Bishop
    Identity: Manager
    Perks: Spared No Expense (free), Public Relations (-100), Administrator (-200)

In this world, Wilma and I are both employed by Hammond for his Jurassic Parks. She's one of the managers and I'm a dinosaur wrangler. We've both been picked to go along and help recruit Dr. Grant so he can give an 'expert' opinion on the new resorts. And by picked I mean I re-arranged the job assignments so she and I were short-listed for the assignment and had a night off en route. So here we are and....

It's a dinosaur. Some kind of raptor. A raptor in a business suit.

Oh, Lady Croft and Medium Robbie. That makes a bit more sense. Where's that blasted Polar Bear of a troublemaker and what's she up to... oh wait. She's the raptor. Naturally. "Excuse me, Lady Croft, shouldn't your pet be on a leash?"

While I'll try to avoid any crises with dinosaurs released it must be admitted that in this universe that's pissing against the wind. Sooner or later stupidity will triumph and at that point I have two things to do. Point out that a raptor with a PhD is just a bit suspicious... and mounting up as the Dino Cavalry. Up and at them, Sue!

fitzgerald likes this.
  25. drakensis

Jump #11
    Marvel Cinematic Universe

drakensis rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 4
    Rolled on: June-16-2015, 06:23am

drakensis rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 4
    Rolled on: June-16-2015, 06:23am

Identity: Tac/Comm (-100)

Skills/Abilities: Soundtrack of the Galaxy (free), They Call Me "Star Lord" (free), Smooth Operator (free), Data Disassembly (-100), Put Together A Team (-100), Make This Look Good (-100), Tick Tock (-200), Darcy Time (-200), Old Fashioned Asskicking (-300)

Items & Equipment: Tactical Suit (free), Howling Commando Gear (-100)

Companions: Wilma Bishop (-100)

Drawbacks: Glory of a Monster (-300)

Wilma Bishop: Tech Expert (free), Professor of Asskicking (free), Super Soldier (-200)

I'm one of Colonel Phillips' field commanders in the Strategic Scientific Reserve and Wilma's a comrade of Peggy Carter's and had volunteered for testing of Erskine's Super Serum. While Phillips didn't think the world was ready for a woman to be the first Super Soldier and went on with the recruitment and refinement of the project that would lead to Steve Rogers' involvement, Wilma's joined me on the frontlines.

Which is why the two of us are freezing our butts off in the Austrian Alps, looking for Hydra bases and facilities. Not that I want to derail history or anything but... we're going to try to derail history and crush Hydra before it seeps into the cracks of S.H.I.E.L.D. and twists the 20th century in pursuit of building a 21st century in it's own image.

26. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

fitzgerald rolled 3 die of 8 faces, total: 17+1200 = 1217
    Rolled on: June-16-2015, 06:51am

Identity: Tech Expert (-100 CP)

Skills and Abilities: Soundtrack of the Galaxy (free), They Call Me "Star Lord" (free), Make This Look Good (-100 CP), Professor of Asskicking ~ Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry (Free), Unusual Specialization ~ Magical Engineering (-100 CP), I Am Iron Man (-200 CP), Retro Engineer (-300 CP), Asgardian (-400 CP)

Items and Equipment: Tactical Suit (free), Strange Formula (-100 CP),

Companions: Assemble! (-100 CP)

Drawbacks: Glory of a Monster (+300), Catch Praise Phrase (+100) "In Lady Freya's Name I'll Punish You!"

Erica Hartmann: Operative (Free), Vehicular Manslaughter (Free), Super Soldier (-200)
    Lara Croft: Tac/Comm (Free), Smooth Operator (Free), Tick Tock (-200)
    'Chun Li': Operative (Free) Vehicular Manslaughter (Free), Way of the Widow (-200)
    Medium Robbie: Drop In (Free) This Looks Important (-200)

Odin may or may not have taken an interest in making sure Midgardians didn't muck about with the Tesseract and other sundry Asgardian artifacts and assigned me to go down to Midgard to play Janitor. Drawing upon several close female friends to form a party for this adventure I quickly lead my "Birds of Prey" only to discover that Medium Robbie had come along "Te kick something in the teeth and nick what the mortals are nah to have their hands on"

Ah Nac McFeegle, mention going on a trip to plunder treasure and you'll never get rid of them without several skilled lawyers.

After discovering that Hydra and Red Skull, an enhanced human was seeking out Asgardian artifacts including the Tesseract it behooved me to have Robbie nick a sample or three for the Super Solider Serum to tinker with in my lab. Erica promptly decided to give it a go, she's gotten even messier but no real negative changes otherwise.

Now with my Birds of Prey equipped with upgraded Strikers we're hitting Hydra hard and fast to ensure they keep their grubby mitts off things that don't belong to them. Air power, advanced technology combined with magic, and sundry powers make us damn dangerous.

Sadly some foolish Midgardians in the "Strategic Scientific Reserve" who fight valiantly against Hyrda can't keep the recovered Artifacts either, but given their fight against Hydra its often easier to let them fight their in way first and recover the goods in question. Fortunately Robbie is more than willing to nick anything that doesn't belong (and all their booze too!) aided by Lady Crofts excellent planning Skills.

Chun Li steps in when a more human face is needed, she's still a skilled spy and has only gotten even better.

Not to mention its excellent revenge for insinuating I'm Lady Crofts pet, geez its not as if I want her to do that in private or anything, plus always pointing out I was a Raptor in a suit dang nabbit

27. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

Jump #12
    Ranma 1/2

fitzgerald rolled 1 die of 8 faces, total: 6+11 = 17
    Rolled on: June-16-2015, 07:38am

Origin: Martial Artist (-100 CP)

Jusenkyo Curse: Spring of Drowned Female Dragon (aka Fem Herb)
    For: Curse Spring
    Rolled on: June-16-2015, 07:43am

Perks: Homemaking Skills (-100), Some Kind of Ninja (-100 CP), Amazon Durability (-100 CP), Martial Acrobatics (Free), Weirdly Specific martial Arts ~ Anything Goes, Deja-Fu (-200 CP), Willing Sensei ~ Deja Fu (-200 CP), Ki Projection (-300 CP), Pressure Points and Moxibustion (-400 CP)

Companions:

Chest-chan (-50 CP) no Curse, Drop In, Some Kind of Ninja

Chun Li (-50 CP) Wolf Curse, Amazon Warrior, Amazon Durability

Drawbacks: Second Worst Parents Ever! (+600 CP), Cat Fist (+0 CP),

"The true path of a martial artist is suffering!" the Panda's sign read as we followed the guide to the Heroic Womans village, yay for Kuro-sensei honing my ability to read Kanji he even taught the teachers.

"Oh I don't know old man I'm not suffering too badly here, a bit hungry sure" I answered with a smirk to my 'father' in this loop one Saotome Genma. The adorable young woman on the Panda's side just glared at me, Ranma got cursed into becoming female while I got extra super powers out of it.

Flicking my fabulous hair casually I pondered if I should beat the stuffing out of Shampoo instead of Ranma. Or at least I was until I landed face down in the dirt having completely lost my balance on a leaf.

Groaning slightly as Ranma cackled in the background an old man in very worn robes that were faded with age was brushing the cobbled path. Even with all my powers and experience I froze rigid in fear, the bugger not only had a cat with him but he was a lone old monk who seemed defenseless.

Even Chest-chan seemed cautious of the old bugger her cowboy boot clad feet rustling.

Then the Sweeper winked and my moment of dread passed, no I'd take more of background role, no need to nudge Ranma off his path. I could merely indulge my curiosity and try to soak up as much martial arts knowledge as possible. No need to be the glory hog Mary Sue SI.

Well beyond dragging Ranma and Akane off to a love hotel early on and fending off all comers to ensure the two would have some privacy to actually talk.

28. drakensis

Jusenkyo Curse: Spring of Drowned Phoenix
    Rolled on: June-16-2015, 08:24am

Origin: Drop-In (free)

Perks: Some Kind of Ninja (-50), Homemaking Skills (-100), Amazon Durability (-100), Martial Acrobatics (-100), Construction Master (-100), Copycat Technique (-300)

Items: None

Companion: Wilma Bishop - Jusenkyo Curse: Spring of Drowned Phoenix; Some Kind of Ninja (free), Amazon Durability (-50), Homemaking Skills (-50), Martial Acrobatics (-50), Construction Master (-50), Copycat Technique (-150)
    Rolled on: June-16-2015, 08:32am

Drawbacks: Water Magnet (-100)

Wilma and I wound up appearing over (and plunging into) the Spring of Drowned Phoenix Woman.

Honestly wings aren't so bad - heck, I started out the jumps getting some and Wilma likes hers. It's a little rough on the clothes when we get splashed though - which seems to happen a lot more to me than it does to Wilma. I have my suspicions about why that might be since it was Phoenix Woman and Wilma likes to have somethings to grab onto. I suppose I can live with that.

Obviously everyone goes to Nerima and so did we. We've set up in the construction business - the crazy martial artists destroy something and then we get paid to rebuild it. Around here we're never going to be short of income. And who should I spot here but a certain Asgardian busybody who appears to have been reborn as a Saotome. So I'll just hang around, point and laugh and incidentally copy any martial arts abilities that Ranma or Fitz happen to display. I will work to actually master these abilities, since I'm not a fool, but that's going to be much less sweat than they put into learning those skills... not to mention that they have Genma Saotome to put up with.

What's that, Mrs. Saotome wants some repairs done. Why certainly. Perhaps I'll tell her how her two lovely daughters are getting along...

29. drakensis

Jump #13
    Neon Genesis Evangelion

Origin: Pilot (free)
    drakensis rolled 1 die of 4 faces, total: 2
    Rolled on: June-16-2015, 08:58am

Starting Time Period & Location: 2015, Tokyo-3
    drakensis rolled 1 die of 10 faces, total: 6
    Rolled on: June-16-2015, 08:58am

Perks: Synchronization (free), Flat Effect (-100), Combat Training (-100), Target Center, Pull the Switch (-100), Cunning (-100), RTFM'd (-100), Natural Aptitude (-200), Soul Over Mind (-200), Outright Audacious (-400)

Personal Gear: Infinite Supply of Tang (free), Good Threads (free), Plugsuit (free), Evangelion (Free), Priority Access Adapter (-200)

My Evangelion: Basic AT Field Functions (free), Evangelion Cage (free), Progressive Knife (free), Palette Rifle (free), Advanced Piloting Rig (-50), Integrated Weapon (-50), Advanced AT Field Functions (-100), Advanced Armor (-100), Magoroku Exterminate Sword (-100), Extra Batteries (-100), Rotary Barrel Cannon (-100)

Companions: Fellow Pilot: Wilma Bishop (-100): Team Players (free), Synchronization (free), Combat Training (-100), Target Center, Pull the Switch (-100), T-Minus Five Minutes of Bloody Glory (-200)
    Wilma's Evangelion: Basic AT Field Functions (free), Evangelion Cage (free), Progressive Knife (free), Palette Rifle (free), Advanced Piloting Rig (-50), Integrated Weapon (-50), Advanced AT Field Functions (-100), Advanced Armor (-100), Magoroku Exterminate Sword (-100), Extra Batteries (-100), Rotary Barrel Cannon (-100)

Complications: Old School Tech (-100), World's Best Parents (-200), Hark the Herald (-300)

You know, for all the grief I gave my adversary for being Genma's daughter, this is... probably cosmic justice. Wilma's with me again and we're both Evangelion pilots. Trained combat pilots in Tokyo-3 right when Rei's about to try activating Unit-00 for the first time. At least Gendo's my uncle, not my father. I'm still an Ikari.

So I should have a few weeks before an Angel arrives? Then why is there an alarm going off? Only one reason I can think of:

The Dead Sea Scrolls are bullshit!

So I can't predict which Angel will attack next or when - or even if they'll be alone. But I have Wilma with me and we have a pair of advanced combat-ready Evangelions. That might be enough to save the world from the Angels. Uncle Gendo and SEELE? Maybe not. But there's no choice but to find out.

30. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

Origin: Specialist (-100 CP)

Starting Date and Location: 2006, Kyoto-2

fitzgerald rolled 1 die of 10 faces, total: 1
    For: arrival
    Rolled on: June-16-2015, 09:56am

Perks: Soul Over Mind (-400 CP), Cool-Headed (free), Fastest Fingers (-100 CP), Metaphysical Biology (-200 CP), Superscale Skills (-300 CP), Dark Utility (-100 CP), Pattern Ultraviolet (-200)

Items: Imported Preferences, Lab Coat and Coveralls

Companions

Crew (-50 CP),

Erica Hartmann: Specialist; Improbable Repair, Cool Headed, Fastest Fingers (-100), Magic Hands (-200), Plug Suit (-100)

Medium Robbie: Specialist; Improbable Repair, Cool Headed, Pattern Ultra Violet (-200), Foreign Exchange Fluent (-100), Cunning (-100)

Lara Croft: Director; Fan Service!, Outright Audacious (-200), RTFM'd (-100), Cunning (-100), Bachelorette Pad

Chun Li: Inspector; Cunning, Magic Hands (-100), Burn After Reading (-200), RTFM'd (-100), Official UN Inspector

Chest: Inspector; Cunning, Magic Hands, Truthseeker

Complications: Neuroses (Afraid of Commitment); Old School Tech, Hark the Herald (+500)

Bloody hell NGE.

Still having arrived in Kyoto with no sign of the annoying tattletale alongside a place with NERV in the Science side I've got a real chance of setting up the poor buggers here for longer term survival. With what I'm learning combined with my additional skills I can easily displace Akagi from the general science offer via knowledge alone.

That everyone close to me has been upgraded with Super Solider Serum is a simple safety precaution, as to the how well I've had access to major labs and a sample of the damn stuff alongside a replicator. Although the Chest really doesn't need it, not sure what effect it had on her.

Well bugger me its years later and look who the cat dragged in. Its my adversary Drak along with Wilma and he's now related to Gendo Ikari, a full and just punishment no doubt.

With a quick few taps on the keyboard and guess the list of medical procedures said new pilots will have to under go after each and every sortie has now increased. Ah petty revenge how sweet you are.

Still the best bit, the very best bit will be when I finally finish my master piece, my piece de resistance. A massive upgrade to the Evangelions utilizing the principals of the Strikers, filtered through Star Trek and Asgardian technology.

Magically empowered Evangelions.

Wilma will get hers pro bono.

Drakensis on the other hand, well somebody needs to cry Uncle and admit defeat! Fu fu fu fu fu!