1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Just Survive [Worm AU/Multicross-Fantasy]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Electric Heart, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Threadmarks: Prologue
    Electric Heart

Electric Heart Getting out there.

Cauldron was successful with killing Scion before Parahumans became the norm of the World. They were even able to prevent the catastrophic destruction and death, which the battle should have brought with it but their victory was short lived. Before his death, he was able to break the Earth apart. Not only Earth Bet, but all Earth's and connected those remnants with each other, while trapping everything in a weird dimension. Taylor and Emma survived the initial event and now live in one of the farther islands far away from the usual civilizations which condensed into big floating islands and other constructs, far more significant than the previous cities. But together with the new environment, humanity is now faced with many different civilizations, animals, and monsters from across the Universe which join their ranks. Or is it the other way around?

Age of Gods Prologue 1

''Emma? It's time to move out! '' Waiting for Emma to finally finish her preparations, so we could go out and get our next care package from the HBP and PRT, is always a chore. Even after all this time, living alone in this floating island. Well, floating islands or group of floating islands? Well, either way, we need to hunt, to tend to the garden and animals and go to the waypoint the Human Border Police informed us off to get our rations and some much-needed survival equipment.

''I'm coming! I relocated some of my arrows and couldn't find them!''
    Emma's voice came from the second floor of our home. It's been around two years since whatever happened to our planet. Emma's family went to visit their grandparents, but both Emma and her big sister Anne didn't want to go with them, so Anne went to a sleepover with her friends and Emma came to our home. Before the world around us broke apart into an uncountable amount of floating islands, Dad went to an emergency meeting for the Dockworkers Union.

Around noon, while both Emma and I laid in a big heap of tangled limbs on the couch, after a tickle war for the last leftovers of the chocolate ice cream, which both of us lost, and we ended up sharing it between the two of us while being too lazy to get a second spoon and ending up using it for both of us, the house started to shake.

At first, we thought it was either an earthquake or some parahuman battle in our near vicinity. Naturally, both our parents drilled us how to behave in that kind of situation. While we needed some time to untangle us both of our pile of limbs which had the remaining chocolate ice cream at the center, we reached the basement rather fast.

The shaking began to intensify around 3 minutes after we reached the basement and didn't stop there. Every few minutes, it would grow stronger while new sounds from the outside reached us. Mainly the screams of our neighbors or some material giving up under the pressure, vibrations, and weight of whatever happened outside.

I'm not too sure how long we hid in the basement, but after what felt like an eternity, there came a shift all around us. It felt like when you sat for some time and suddenly stood up and get all kind of dizzy and disorientated, together with a weird feeling around my skin. It didn't last all too long, but at the end, it felt like we were falling into a big hole only to land back into the basement, naturally on each other which ended up into another big pile of limbs and groaning.

It took us some time to untangle each other, and after some minutes of silently listening to the surroundings, we deemed it safe enough to go upstairs and look what happened outside. We didn't expect to see the surroundings of our neighborhood ripped to pieces and floating on a rather big island, surrounded by other floating islands which were connected by big floating stones, bridges or some other things like big, strange looking trees. The standard light blue of the sky changed into a greenish color, too.

You could see an uncountable amount of islands with different shapes, sizes and strangely, colors all around us. We later discovered that there were even just as many of those islands under us. Some were small and looked more like big chunks of stone, sometimes with a flat surface, other times formed like a small mountain, others looked like small forests, and later on, we even discovered a desert, jungle, and many others.

Together with those mysterious islands, we discovered different kinds of structures like mysterious temples, animals that looked like someone ripped them off of some fantasy stories and many more things.

The next two years, we had all our hands full with making our home more secured, building a fence around it, looking for things to eat which ended up into catching some of those weird creatures and beginning some weird livestock farming. It was helpful that those animals, which looked like some chickens, only bigger with much longer feathers and exotic coloring, didn't need to eat. They quietly lived their lives, grow rather fast and bred like crazy. It was also helpful that they were gentle and tame creatures.

We also started to grow some fruits which we naturally tested for poison, before we ate them by giving them to those chicken creatures first. While they didn't need to eat or drink, they were noticeable much happier when they got something.

Another part was to go out into the surrounding islands and look for other survivors, but we didn't go too far because of some of these creatures we saw from afar. They looked like some dinosaurs and hunted other animals on the more prominent islands around us. We did end up fighting them after one of them roamed through our street.
    We were lucky that we collected all kinds of weapons we could find in the houses surrounding our base. We found some small pistols together with ammunition, many different types of knives and even bows, arrows and many other helpful things like books about survival and so on. Sadly, we didn't found any other survivors out there. Only corpses which we did burry after the initial shock of seeing them. We also started to work out after some time when we discovered that we were too weak and didn't have enough stamina.

Those two years were hard on us, but we made the best out of them and got even closer together. We were already like two sisters, only separated by blood but we became more while we survived together. Not necessary romanticly but more like camaraderie? Well, we watch out for each other, and we will do whatever it takes to survive together.

2. Threadmarks: Chapter 1
    Electric Heart

Chapter 1

''Taylor! Are you awake yet?'' Dad shouted from downstairs, waking me up in the process.

''I'm still sleeping so be quiet!'' was my reply...at least in my mind. It actually sounded like something between ''I'm still awseep so ee qwit'' or other horrible grumbling noises. Opening my right eye to look at the clock next to me showed me the real horror of my dads
    violation of his daughter sleeping right, while grumbling unimaginable curses to everyone who is heartless enough to wake their daughter at 6 AM during the holiday.

Taking my pillow from under my head and bringing it over my head, together with my blanket was the only preparation I needed, and could do in my current state to build my impenetrable fortress against anything which could take even more of my sleeping time away from me. It didn't take long for me to drift back into the darkness, thanks to the fluffy embracing coziness and the fresh scent of newly washed bedsheets, also known as the best and only friend of humanity, the bed.

Ignoring the trampling elephant downstairs who opened the door, I began counting little Alexandria figures, flying over a fence.
    One Alexandria....two Alexandria...tree... Alex......

''TAYLOR!! Wake up, sleepyhead!'' A female voice burst through the door, waking me up. My door crashed open, and I heard someone running in the direction of my fortress. But even my fortress couldn't defend against Emma and her jumping assault against my wellbeing and even more importantly, my sleep!

''Taylor! Stop wiggling like a worm under your blanket and wake up! We didn't saw each other for over three weeks, and you didn't even manage to mail me!'' Emma's hands fought with my hands over the dominance of the blanket. The problem now was that I wasn't a morning person and Emma has too much energy in general, which lead to the inevitable victory of Emma over my blanket. Naturally, like all the other Demonlords who gained control over humanities most sacred possession, she took it away from those that needed it the most.

''NO!!The light.....it hurts!'' I couldn't stop the slowly creeping smile on my face. While I'm usually somewhat grumpy in the morning, nobody can stay that way with someone like Emma before their eyes. Her smile is too bright, and together with her long red hair, her light green wrap skirt, and a matching oxford shirt, she looked too stunning to ignore.

''Don't you have anything to say to me? I didn't hear anything from you for over three weeks, and you didn't even call me when you came back!'' she pouted, only for a slight smile to creep on her face when she saw me under my blanket. Her eyes narrowed for a fraction of a second and before I understood what she wanted to do, she already moved for the kill. The next few minutes, a war between good and evil, Demonlord, and Heroine, Demon, and Angel or just two best friends began. Pillows began to fly, bodies fell from the bad, laughter was heard across the house, and everything ended when my mother reminded us that we should stop playing around with each other and get ready for the day.

After some embarrassing moments, looking away and fumbling around, both of us started the long process of entangling us from each other and the blanket after which we began our far too long march to the bathroom while avoiding the mess we made through my room. Along the way, I stared at Emma until she admitted to never bothered to comb her hair, wash her face and brush her teeth....at least this morning. She was so happy to see me again, and it was only through luck or her habit of sleepover parties that we had some spare toothbrushes, that she forgot to get through her usual morning routine, which consists of combing her hair, brushing her teeth, applying a small amount of make up and the other typical normal things most other teenagers do when they wake up.

We finished with our preparations in the bathroom and split apart before my room. I wanted to change out of my pajamas and into my sportswear. Emma herself went into our guestroom were she already got some spare clothes and sportswear for herself. Well, we call it a guest room, but it is mostly used by Emma when she decides to spend the night with us, which happens oft enough to get her her own room.

Not even five minutes later, I joined her in the kitchen. Both of us went for the typically eggs with bacon and OJ route in the morning and went out for some rounds around the block. I wasn't the sports type of girl, which could be seen rather quickly in the past, but Emma was persuasive enough to change my mind. It was hard at first, but at some point, it began to grow on me. Mostly jogging but I do other things to hold and improve my figure....well everything I know from makeup to fashion is because of Emma. She couldn't stand it any longer at some point and gave me intensive training in them.

During the jogging, we both talked a little bit about what we did during the time I was in the Trainings Camp which mostly consisted of survival and fitness training, and she started her career as a new model. Currently, Parian, the Rogue known for her fashion and telekinetic power over dresses asked Emma if she wants to model for her teen-fashion section. Both of her parents needed to sign some contracts because of her age and some restrictions or something like that.

We came home around half an hour later. Emma went to the shower first while I got myself something to drink in the kitchen. Mom left a note behind that she got something to do and won't be home before noon. She left us some money in case we want to order something to eat. With a quick look in the fridge, I decided that I would make it myself and ignored the money.

It didn't take too long for Emma to finish her shower, after which she called for me to take my own one. Nothing unusual happened while I took my shower and for a while after I finished it. We simply lazed around the house, enjoyed each others company and watched unnecessary dramatic teen Parahuman Drama on the TV until we both fell asleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

''Hmmm?.....Emma, are you already hungry again?'' opening my eyes slowly, I turned to the red-haired girl, sleeping practically on top of me. A rather loud rumbling woke me up from my sweet dream. Before she could answer that, the house began to shake. It was only slightly at first, and I thought that I just imagined it, but it started to get stronger and fast at that.

''Emma! Wake up; there is either an Earthquake going on or some Capes are fighting near us.'' I began to shake the half-asleep red-head while I talked to hear. At once, her eyes opened, and she practically jumped out of the sofa, almost hitting my head in the process.

''What's happening, Taylor?'' she asked me somewhat nervous while looking across the room. I wanted to repeat myself, but before that, a big crashed could be heard from outside, and the whole house started to shake even stronger. I grabbed her arm and ran downstairs to the basement, without many thoughts. Both of our parents reminded us always how we should act in case of a Parahuman battle in the near vicinity of us and it was a rather big part of my survival training during the two weeks I was away. We reached the basement and hid behind the table, in the middle of the room after we overturned it, so tabletop faced the windows of our basement.We huddled against each other and prayed for our safety.

''Taylor! Shouldn't we contact the PRT? We never had an earthquake before in Brockton Bay. This can only be a fight between capes!'' she almost shouted next to me. The rumbling and crashing outside of the house got louder while occasion screams from people on the street added to the deafening mix of loud noises.

''I'm pretty sure that there are already a lot of people who are contacting the police and PRT at the moment. It won't help us to do it now and risk getting injured in the process.'' I informed my nervous best friend. I tried my best to not look tense at the moment, but since some time now, I kept feeling something weird across my skin. It felt like a prickling across my whole body, mixed with a bizarre sort of hypothermia. It didn't take long before my entire body began to shake and Emma noticed it.

''Do you feel it too, Emma?'' I asked her. She only shook her head before asking me what I mean.

''It feels like the last Christmas when we jogged through the block during the rain. Only with a weird prickling across my whole body.'' She observed me skeptical before taking my hands in hers. Her eyes grew wide after the first touch.

''Taylor! Your hands are ice-cold! What is happening?'' she asked me in panic before embracing me with as much contact as she could. It helped, but she too started to shake after a while. I closed my eyes during the embrace and tried to take deep breaths. A new problem arose with my steady breaths, which became visible but before I could mention my growing headache, a deafening crack came from outside and drowned my attempt. Directly after it, I began to fall....I don't know for how long we fell, but both Emma and I stopped screaming at some point and merely embraced each other during the fall. At some point, after we stopped screaming, Emma closed her eyes and hugged me even closer to her. I wanted to say something, to comfort her that we won't die but I just couldn't lie to her. Instead, I closed my eyes and hugged her back....

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  3. goddess15

goddess15 Fine piece of fuckable meat

chapter one was a prologue to also are we going the get sexytime between the to cause you put this on Questionablequesting

4. Electric Heart

- The Prologue plays in the future
    - Yep, but it will take some time.

5. goddess15

goddess15 Fine piece of fuckable meat

let me rephrase that will there be pussy on pussy action aka scissoring pussy eating sexy time

6. Electric Heart

yep :p

ShadowStepper1300 likes this.
  7. Threadmarks: Chapter 2
    Electric Heart

I'm alive \o/....
    Well, I was busy during and before Christmas and had some problems with writing. I had too many ideas which I wanted to include into the story, but without a real context into it, it would be rather confusing and not consistent. I tried to plan ahead but new ideas came and old ideas went away and anyway, I simply tried to write without any thoughts and plan and I'm now back. While I know that my chapters are quite short, I try to stop them at a good point and well...the next chapter should be coming soon...hopefully tomorrow..wait, it's already tomorrow -_-
    Well......if you see any flaws, mistakes or have some ideas, please write them in the comments ^^

Age of Gods Chapter 2

''...'' I heard something or someone close to me. But I can't focus on the sounds, in fact, the only thing I can concentrate is on the rhythmical pulse I feel, across my whole body. It feels cold, but hot at the same time. A little bit like goosebumps would feel, across your whole being.
    ''..ylor'' Again! I heard someone. I'm pretty sure now. But the rhythmical pulse still overpowers the sounds, and I soon drift back into the pulsing cold and heat, flooding my whole body and soon after that, my whole being which brings me back into unconsciousness. But before I could fully lose my consciousness, I saw two gigantic beings, rotating around each other like the helix-structure of DNA....
    'Emma, what is wrong with you! Why did you scare me out of my sleep?'' I asked her while giving her the evil eyes. To her defense, it was a bit hard to see her in the darkness. Well, looking around a bit, it was darker than I thought, at least, dark enough to assume that she didn't know my exact position, before scaring the **** out of me.

''So, what's up?'' I'm not too sure why she took some time to answer me and to go by her general shape, standing there and not moving at all, but after a little bit of time, she sighed and made her way to me again.

''I'm not too sure about it myself. I have problems with remembering what happened before I woke up, and those things which I remember are very hazy. Well, either way, we are probably in one of our basements. We should probably head out and check what's going on.'' She reached me with her hand, and I took it.

Together, we started our slow creep around the basement and after an eternity, the even slower creeping up the stairs. Around halfway by the stairs, at least by the memories of my basement, it began to get even harder to see. The moonlight, which came through one of the windows had a harder time to reach us, thanks to the wall, which appeared at the halfway point...Thanks wall for your kindness...

After another eternity, and a small yelp and thumb before me, which wasn't the collision of Emma and the basement door, at least according to Emma, we reached the main floor of my house. Thanks to the moonlight, it was much easier to see our surroundings, which is strange in some way, but I'm not too sure why, at the moment. Maybe I need more time to wake up properly. Both my parents and Emma mention some time that I'm a sleepyhead. Well, I call myself healthy and all of them inhuman. How can they wake up at 8 am on a Saturday?

''Taylor! Come here; you need to see this!'' I heard Emma from the living room. Taking my time, I finally arrived in the living room, and upon opening the slightly closed door, I found Emma, staring out of our big window. A big moon was shining back, far bigger than I had it in my memories. The surface of it was too smooth, with strange markings across it and the light it radiated was too bright for it. Not light the sun, but it shone something from itself, which was hard to describe. After some time, Emma turned around and I could see her trembling.

''Where are we? That thing isn't our moon, and it is too close to being safe for the surroundings.'' she almost whispered. I went to her and hugged her until she stopped trembling.

''I'm probably the last person you should ask about our whereabouts, but whatever happened, and wherever we are, we will make it through.'' I didn't say that we will make it back, which Emma probably noticed. With something like that above us, whatever happened, it was something big. And I mean, Scion big.

It took us some time until we both calmed down and looked at the surroundings. It seems that parts of our street, homes included were teleported into some strange dimension or something like that. There were many floating objects around, not only the peculiar moon. And while the moon was quite bright, it was a strange brightness which didn't help that much in seeing something detailed from so far away.

In the end, we made sure that every window was closed and blocked the front and back door with some furniture. There are many important things I learned during my time in the survival camp, but one thing was one of the most important things to consider before doing anything else. Many call it S.T.O.P before you act. STOP describes that survival starts with the will. If you lose all hope, stop reasoning and don't think ahead, you won't survive. Even if you have every necessary thing, you need to have.

The ''S'' in STOP stands for Sit down. Before you do anything else, you need to calm down for some time. A calm mind is more rational and isn't as prone to make mistakes.

The ''T'' in Stop stands for Think. While it sounds somewhat weak, it is much more difficult in situations like that to properly think, which is the reason why you need to calm down before you think.

After you calmed down for some time and thought enough about your situation, you need to observe your surroundings, which is the ''O'' in STOP. Your surroundings can be your lifeline or your grave, depending on the situations and you need to make sure which it is of those two.

Now that you are calm, thought long enough about your situations and knew that you aren't in danger at the moment, you can plan, which is the ''P'' in STOP.

Both Emma and I need more time to calm down properly and thanks to the house, our vicinity is safe. We don't know where exactly we are, at least outside of my home and the darkness isn't helping us in that regard. It is far better to fortify us as good as we reasonably can and try to get some sleep until it get's brighter, and we get more options before we head out.

Going the stair up to my room, we both enter it after checking every other room of anything not wanted in there. Naturally, we both had a knife for the worst case. Thankfully, we didn't found anything and made sure that everything was locked tight. After entering my room, we locked the door and closed the windows.

While we would be trapped in some cases like the house starts burning or something else was in this room with us, which wanted to eat our sweet flesh, it was highly unlikely. We made sure that at least nothing is here with us. We even walked around some time with extended arms to find a possible Parahuman with Stranger Powers, which was highly unlikely and probably only to relieve our anxiety, in the face of how stupid it looked from an outside perspective.

After everything was done, we both climbed into my bed and tried to sleep. It was hard, but after quite a while of hearing the other quietly breath, both of us began to relax, and tiredness gave us the rest to finally sleep.