1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For a trial period of one week, allowed avatar size has been increased to 256kb, up from 51.2kb. During this time, if the forum seems to be loading slow, drop by the topic in the Announcements & Rules sub to let me know.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. QQ will be down for upgrades starting at 2030 EDT. Please be prepared and save any work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. To the many new members following Mr Zoat to our forum, I would suggest a quick read of our Rules. Don't worry, it's not a long post. Pay special attention to Rule 8. We are deadly serious about it.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. To make things official, I have added a proper description of the method to appeal a moderator action in the Rules thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Kariya Kwest [Fate/Zero]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Scope

Scope Versed in the lewd.

I believe the intent of that was to say there should only be seven Masters and seven Servants involved in the war. That is as far as 'honor' goes. Everything else is fair game.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. Biigoh

Biigoh Nothing but Innocent Fluff Moderator

Indeed...

Thus far... when Sakura killed Kiritsugu, this was Kariya's impression

Those without "teams" and cheatings~
    Kariya + Saver
    Waver + Rider
    El-Melloi + Lancer (the fools brought along a liability in the form of El-Melloi's fiancee)

Cheaters~
    Team Tohsaka
    - Tohsaka + Archer
    - Kotomine + Assassin
    - The Mediator!!!

Team Einzbern
    - "Einzbern Master" + Saber
    - Magus Killer
    - Magus Killer's assistant

3. Lilithium

Lilithium born in 1900

BIIGOH

BISHIIIII

/faints/

4. Biigoh

Yesh~

5. SilberUndGuld

SilberUndGuld Pleasurable Fish

Aww heck, after a lot of thinking, (if votes are still open,) I'm changing mine from Target El-Melloi to:

[X] Continue gunning for Einzbern and Saber
    -- [X] Let Lancer deal with Saber, you deal with the master.
    --- [X] Does Sakura have anything to help with dealing with Saber or Iri? Ask her.

I don't give a whit about this 'wants Saber Alter' stuff, honestly if we did succeed in doing I'd think this quest would be too easy, but I feel like Lancer should be given a break for once.

6. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

why would we immediately turn around and kill sabers master after just stalling lancer long enough for her to form a contract?

whats the point in that?

if we don't want this new super-powered saber running around, why the hell did we protect her in the first place?

whatever,

[X] Let Lancer deal with Saber, you deal with the master.
    --- [X] Does Sakura have anything to help with dealing with Saber or Iri? Ask her.

i really want to go after lancer's master, but saber with full power and a grudge, is far too big of a threat.

7. Cherry Lover

Cherry Lover Experienced.

I wasn't. I just wanted to get rid of someone who was both potentially dangerous and an asshole.

Attacking Lancer's master is "giving him a break", by stopping him being forced to attack Saber against his will....

8. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

Considering Lancer's wish is to serve his lord honorably I don't think he will appreciate us attempting to kill his Master.

9. Biigoh

On the other hand, Saber is now back up to full power... it is a "fairer" fight for Lancer. More honorable, as it were.

10. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

i just came across something that i had to share here.

[​IMG]

yes, i know you have probably seen it before, but it suits the way this quest opened so well.

11. Biigoh

Hahahahahahahaha.... Sakura

12. Aranfan

Aranfan Not too sore, are you?

[X] Target El-Melloi

13. croaker

croaker Contract? I'll let you pet mah belly.

He has an excuse to cancel his lords dishonorable orders in order to pursue a more honorable way of serving his lord by making sure his honorable head stays on his body.

Meaning he will be grateful to us. Unless we chop Fast Wheels head off. Then his jimmies will be rustled.

[why no, I do not ship Iri x Saber, now go die in a pit of worms]

14. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

Eh don't we have a competent staff of personnel too?

15. Biigoh

Well... now you're just being silly... they're not magus nor are they being used to kill people and stuff... right? Only confirming things you already get with your familiars ^_^

16. Jugular Signal

Jugular Signal ~

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOrh5d309GU[/embed]
    Are you sure? they look so good together.

17. croaker

croaker Contract? I'll let you pet mah belly.

*sharp intake of breath*
    Oh, please, I certainly don't fap furiously to that idea at all. :-X

[/blatant lies]

18. Threadmarks: Night 3 / Gate of Babylon
    Biigoh

[X] Switching targets with the best bait and switches~

"It's more fair now, isn't it... Lancer~?" Your servant purred out to Diarmuid as she stepped out of the way of both knightly servants.

The Irish heroic spirit nodded in gratitude. "My thanks, Saver."

"I trust your honor will now allow you to fight at full power and strength," With that she moved to stand by the Einzbern, and supported her into a standing position. "You should cheer on your cute little king of knights."

"How amusing, a doll being supported by a filthy worm," the arrogant voice of Archer cut across the sound of battle as a pair of knights danced and battled.

"I suppose it would be amusing to you, king of heroes, Gilgamesh," Saver's voice left no mistakes to those in the wharf as to the identity of the golden Archer.

You can sense Tohsaka gritting his teeth at the identity of his servant revealed thus. It looked like in the information war front, you were the only one who kept the identity and abilities of your servant a secret.

"I suppose for a mongrel worm as lowly as you, gazing up upon the heavens, it doesn't take much to know what I am," the smile directed at Saver was a dangerous one.

It was arrogant, full of pride, and yet... and yet... it was also dangerous. That the golden one was... temperamental, more fickle than an insane cat. That if one was not careful... perhaps the golden aura behind him would prove that one's death.

"Oh come on, you don't need to so full of yourself," You find yourself unable to speak as Saver... no, your Sakura turned to look back at him with a smirk of her own. "As you were the First. So was I the Last."

There was a pause as everyone bar Saber and Lancer looked speculatively at Saver. The last Heroic Spirit... such descriptive and yet, twisting of words.

"The first and the Last, the King of Knights, the King of Conquerors, the Knight of Seduction, and a faceless assassin that looks down on us," She gestures at where Assassin crouched upon the crane.

Those who had seen the death of assassin blinked at the sight.

"Tell me, King of Heroes, is standing there all you can do? Are you nothing more than the golden vanity of a lap dog call forth by Tohsaka?" There was a teasing note in her voice, as of laughter restrained. A feyish joy that delighted in what she was facing.

The insult was apparently too much for golden Archer. The golden shimmer behind him flared brilliantly and weapons emerged from it.

Noble phantasms one and all... you can sense the weight of the ancient king's anger. The worms within you quell in horror and fear at such a thing.

Sakura only laughs. "Yes, yes... King of Heroes, but all you can do is stick your little swords into women, isn't it? That's the limit of your strength, isn't it?"

The screaming of metal with the speed and power of rockets impacts your servant and all you can sense/see is smoke from the explosion.

That and the sense of... satisfaction.

When the smoke clears, the Einzbern master is nowhere to be seen.

Just your little, not so little your traitorous mind whispers, Sakura seated upon the weapons that had been launched at her. A throne of swords and spears...

She is... unharmed. Unscathed by the weapons.

Surrounding her were figures of shadow. Absolute darkness. Giants with seven purple white 'eyes' arrayed in the pattern of an eight, with a single dot beneath said eight.

Leaning back upon the seat, she smirked. "I had thought that you might have proved more vigorous. I guess age must have robbed you of your virility. Or perhaps, it's because I don't have a dick to stick in you like your master does."

She had to be mad. Truly insane to taunt the King of Heroes thus, this could not be the absolute limits of his Noble Phantasm.

"Woman... mind your words, for you have offended my sight with your existence. Your words are as the baying of a mongrel bitch, which is fitting, for that is all you are..."

There was a light fluttering hum from her wings twitching, and the giants of shadow moved towards where the golden king stood, the golden aura behind him growing wider. Crimson lines forming, as if to herald the growth of the portal. "Impudence!"

With that, battle was joined between Saver and Archer... an endless sea of noble phantasms launched without care. Used as artillery.

And against that, giants of shadow that clawed their way into existence to march upon the King of Heroes.

Amidst the sound of battle, was of Saver laughing...

- - -
    Kariya Kwest : Night 3 / Gate of Babylon
    - - -

What Do?
    [X] Use a command seal! [Pick One]
    - - [X] Retrieve Saver
    - - [X] Defeat the Gilgamesh
    - - [X] Write In (bear in mind that battle is going on)
    [X] Send more of your familiars to the wharf to help Saver.
    [X] Keep feeding her prana, even if she doesn't appear to be straining and calling on your prana reserves
    [X] Talk to Saver [Write In]
    [X] Write In.

19. Chibi-Reaper

Chibi-Reaper D-Donations plz?

Is it possible to yoink some of the swords and shit that he's throwing around so carelessly?

20. Biigoh

IC, you don't know what she's doing to be immune to his attacks.

OOC, that is EXACTLY what she's doing... basically teleporting them in "bursts" of explosions into her shadow... sticking little metal sticks in her... what a filthy woman, she is ^_-

21. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

[X] Keep feeding her prana, even if she doesn't appear to be straining and calling on your prana reserves

22. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

[X] She may be a heroic spirit- But she's still Sakura. She's still a Matou. And the principle of the Matou school... "Devour him, Saver!"

23. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

This is what evil-Sakura is like?

Why the fuck does anyone want to save her from this fate? I adore this woman! :D She's a weaponized Rose Bride!

24. Biigoh

It's... it's my interpretation of her... also...

If you don't stop her in game, humanity dies... so... go Rin and Shirou...

25. mc2rpg

mc2rpg Versed in the lewd.

[X] She may be a heroic spirit- But she's still Sakura. She's still a Matou. And the principle of the Matou school... "Devour him, Saver!"

26. Biigoh

For those voting Plan Vindictus

27. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

Sakura is clearly awesome and crazy and a little crazy awesome.

[X] Send more of your familiars to the wharf to help Saver or kill El-Melloi if his servant wins or loses his fight with saber.

28. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

Well, it is an obvious thing, right?

The command seal allows the servant to exceed their own limits- And this command is pretty much tailored to Sakura, and the situation, without being too meta.

29. minuseven

minuseven Samsara

I love Saver. She's so awesome.

[X] Keep feeding her prana, even if she doesn't appear to be straining and calling on your prana reserves.

Also, do we know where Irisviel is? Saver did something to her. Where did she stack her?

30. Chibi-Reaper

Chibi-Reaper D-Donations plz?

Didn't her attempt to do that in canon go, like, really badly? Unless I'm totally misremembering stuff that I heard from secondhand sources.

[X] Send a bunch of familiars. Not to interfere, yet, but to watch.
    -[X] Mold a bunch, like half?, of them into a body and talk through it.

Bitch, we Worm That Walks now. Time to live up to the hype.