1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For a trial period of one week, allowed avatar size has been increased to 256kb, up from 51.2kb. During this time, if the forum seems to be loading slow, drop by the topic in the Announcements & Rules sub to let me know.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. QQ will be down for upgrades starting at 2030 EDT. Please be prepared and save any work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. To the many new members following Mr Zoat to our forum, I would suggest a quick read of our Rules. Don't worry, it's not a long post. Pay special attention to Rule 8. We are deadly serious about it.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. To make things official, I have added a proper description of the method to appeal a moderator action in the Rules thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Kariya Kwest [Fate/Zero]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Aranfan

Aranfan Not too sore, are you?

[X] Talk to Iskander or Waver
    -[X] I am intrigued by your ideas re: World Domination and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

2. Jans

Jans That which smiles.

-[X] I am intrigued by your ideas re: World Domination.

Alternate future where Saver came from is pretty suck, needs a firm guiding hand wouldn't you say?

3. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

-[X] I am intrigued by your ideas re: World Domination and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

4. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

-[X] So~ Iskander have you heard of space? of planets and stars beyond our own that no living eye has yet seen?

5. Jiven

Jiven Most Excellent Lurker

[X] Encourage Sakura

6. cyberswordsmen

cyberswordsmen I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Observe the Saver and Archer fight with Rider and Waver.

7. useless101

useless101 Doing Nothing, Nothing Doing.

--[X] Ask about the health plan. No, really, if we end up dead, will they look after our family if we're on their side?

8. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

[X] Encourage Sakura

9. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

[X]Talk to Iskander. re: World domination. We are interested and would like your newsletter and would consider seeing your initial ideas and plan for the world.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  10. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

[X] Observe the Saber and Lancer fight with Rider and Waver.
    -[X] You have full confidence in Sakura. Show that by not bothering to watch a fight who's conclusion is already ordained.

11. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

12. MacroDaemon

MacroDaemon Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Encourage Sakura

13. Cherry Lover

Cherry Lover Experienced.

[X] Encourage Sakura

14. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

15. croaker

croaker Contract? I'll let you pet mah belly.

You mean you haven't noticed?

16. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

They mentioned it in the sup all thread.

17. Biigoh

Biigoh Nothing but Innocent Fluff Moderator

Current Tally up to minuseven

- Pipeman, Malcolmom cyberswordsmen
    [X] Observe the Saver and Archer fight with Rider and Waver.

- Aranfan, Jans, FurikoMaru, hunter09, Larekko12, Redon, MacroDaemon
    - - [X] I am intrigued by your ideas re: World Domination and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

- Carrnage
    - - [X] So~ Iskander have you heard of space? of planets and stars beyond our own that no living eye has yet seen?

- Jiven
    [X] Encourage Sakura

- useless101
    - - [X] I am intrigued by your ideas re: World Domination and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
    - - - - [X] Ask about the health plan. No, really, if we end up dead, will they look after our family if we're on their side?

- Happerry, minuseven
    - - [X] You have full confidence in Sakura. Show that by not bothering to watch a fight who's conclusion is already ordained.

- Cherry Lover
    [X] Encourage Sakura

18. minuseven

minuseven Samsara

- - [X] You have full confidence in Sakura. Show that by not bothering to watch a fight who's conclusion is already ordained.

19. Cherry Lover

Didn't the link to the forum and the username give it away...?

20. Biigoh

Your boundary field was strong enough to fool him. XD

21. Lilithium

Lilithium born in 1900

I don't go on Beast Lair much, so I imagine that I'm not alone in that >.>

Meh.

22. Biigoh

Lilithium... dun be mean... mean-ness doesn't suit you.

23. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

Um no I just forgot you were even on this board you don't post much. Hell it's be ages since I can recall seeing anything posted by you.

24. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

You do know he was banned from Beast's Lair, right?

25. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

He was banned? I must have missed that in that long stretch of dtime where I disappeared into the Aether.(Read months of downtime) What happened?

26. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

From the looks of it; mods and admins got fed up with Mike being...well, Mike. So after Sakura derail #5,764 or Political derail #4,589 they banned him.

27. Cherry Lover

Well, kind-of, but it was more my attitude to the mods in general (i.e., not unquestionably accepting their decisions and not being good at sounding polite when questioning them) coupled with Altima suddenly changing his attitude completely without giving me the chance to adjust or actually bothering to explain properly what the hell they wanted until it was way too late.

28. Threadmarks: Night 3 / Discourse with a King
    Biigoh

[X] Talk to Iskander or Waver.

You had to admit there was something within you that wanted the world to be a better place. One with brighter colors, heroism, where saving the world was more than just petitioning people or go on protests.

Still, as you looked at Rider, the sound if explosions ringing from the battle between a possible future version of your daughter and the embodied spirit of an ancient heroic king, while nearby a female King Arthur was fending off a long dead irish knight....

You have to wonder just what happened to the common sense world you had once believed in? That you had left your family to pursue?

That beautiful common sense world where things made sense?

How had things simply change...

Still, as they said... in for a penny, in for a pound, or something like that.

You can see that young magus looking at you with worry, and trying not to hide or cower. Which after the psychological shock from El-Melloi's speech about a proper Magus training... it was commendable.

Taking a look at the fight that Sakur... no, Saver is having with Archer, it's clear that Archer is trapped in a battle at her pace and thus unable to simply disengage without experiencing some loss, nor could he overwhelm her without changing tactics or using a noble phantasm designed to overwhelm the non-existance of her cursed boundary layer.

It wasn't inconceivable for such to have. But, to use it and not be overwhelmed, that was the trick, wasn't it?

Could Archer.. no, Gilgamesh find the opening needed to deploy such a noble phantasm to proper effect.

With the way he was swearing at Saver, calling her a mongrel bitch of a worm, and thief... it's clear that he couldn't find such an opening yet. That she was not letting him get a chance, and with each moment... with each moment, her giants of shadows drew closer to the golden servant.

Which was perfectly fine with you. In fact, it was an ideal situation as you watched Tohsaka's servant be slowly ground down. A fitting fate for That Annoying Man's status and token in this event.

You look at Rider, no, the King of Conquerors with a pondering gaze. One that he returns with a cocksure grin.

"So... how serious were you about that proposition of yours earlier?"

His look of surprise was amusing.

"Hoooou! So, even in this day and age, there are people who would march against the world?" He seemed pleased at your question before rubbing his beard. "Deadly serious, master of Saver."

You shook your head. "It goes against all common sense, against logic to declare war upon the entire world."

At this, you can see Waver Velvet nod in agreement at you, while Rider frowned.

"But... I can not deny that there is some attraction to what you speak of. To make a mark upon the world, that can not be denied, that will be recorded in history for prosperity or infamy..."

Now, the young magus frowned, and the heroic spirit nodded in consideration.

"There is also the knowledge that unless things change, the world will remain as it is..." You glance at Saver. "And some things... some things should never come about."

"Oh ho, so she was being truthful about being the Last?" Iskander looked at you with consideration.

"Indeed," You nod back. "Still, this quest of yours... to conquer the world, it will not be easy. More than just the weapons of this day and age, there are other things to consider. The supernatural... such as represented by myself and your master. Those of the Clocktower, the alchemists of Atlas, the twenty seven Ancestors of the Dead Apostles... and so many more."

The look of excitement on Iskander's face as you listed out the possible opponents that would be faced... it truly was a magnificent thing. While he didn't radiate the golden aloofness of Gilgamesh, nor the hard radiance of King Arthur, Iskander bore a presence... one that made you want to believe in his vision and follow.

And that presence was only magnified by his excitement to test himself. To push against the boundaries of the world.

"And yet, you would do it?"

"Indeed, how could I not?" He gazed down upon from his chariot.

There was a squark and a tumble sound of metal upon road... and the form of Saber, King Arthur rolled to your feet. Still alive, wounded dreadfully by the skilled spears of Diarmuid... but alive.

- - -
    Kariya Kwest : Night 3 / Discourse with a King
    - - -

What Do?
    [X] Watch as Saber was dispatched by Lancer
    [X] Aid Saber...
    [X] Write In.

29. Lilithium

Lilithium born in 1900

-whispers to the biigoh- red river runs red, is gomen -flys off into the sunset-

So we wanna look good in eyes of Iskander bro, but if we do dis then why even kill kerry in first place?

Lilithium cannot pick.

30. MacroDaemon

MacroDaemon Know what you're doing yet?

Kerry was an assassin. Having him killed didn't make us look bad in anybodies eyes besides his wife.