1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For a trial period of one week, allowed avatar size has been increased to 256kb, up from 51.2kb. During this time, if the forum seems to be loading slow, drop by the topic in the Announcements & Rules sub to let me know.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. QQ will be down for upgrades starting at 2030 EDT. Please be prepared and save any work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. To the many new members following Mr Zoat to our forum, I would suggest a quick read of our Rules. Don't worry, it's not a long post. Pay special attention to Rule 8. We are deadly serious about it.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. To make things official, I have added a proper description of the method to appeal a moderator action in the Rules thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Kariya Kwest [Fate/Zero]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Jiven

Jiven Most Excellent Lurker

I am not sure...

Biigoh likes this.
  2. Fellgar

Fellgar Well worn.

[X] Ask why she's been taking you here while you sleep?

Biigoh likes this.
  3. MacroDaemon

MacroDaemon Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Tell her that staying here with her for a bit is fine with you, but that you can already feel the strain this place is putting on your mind. You doubt you would be able to enjoy your time with her if you went insane, after all.

Biigoh likes this.
  4. Scope

Scope Versed in the lewd.

[X] I'll be where Sakura needs me.

:p

Biigoh likes this.
  5. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

Biigoh likes this.
  6. Liam-don

Liam-don Fondly Regard Creation.

Biigoh likes this.
  7. Biigoh

Biigoh Nothing but Innocent Fluff Moderator

Tally...

- Alexander, overmind, Nekraa, Happerry, Cherry, Fellgar, Vanathor

- hunter09, Malcolmo
    [X] Reply, saying you'd be willing to stay awhile if she wanted you to...

- iamnuff
    [X] Ask IF she's been taking you here while you sleep?

- MacroDaemon
    [X] Tell her that staying here with her for a bit is fine with you, but that you can already feel the strain this place is putting on your mind. You doubt you would be able to enjoy your time with her if you went insane, after all.

- Scope, Liam-don

So... assuming, no sudden vote changes... I'll be trying to type up a post instead of doing more imp quest posts ^_^;

8. Threadmarks: Day 5 / Filth
    Biigoh

"So...." You kept your eyes up. Yes, up was safe.... safer. Yes, safer to look at her face and not those soft generous curves that were only highlighted by the infinite primordial darkness. Or the... yes, much safer to look at her face.

"So." She smiled as she replied to your statement of taking where you were, and of your struggle to just look at her face and not look down at her feminine charms.

"Why?" An eyebrow rose at your question.

"Why?" And that smiled stayed, even as her crimson eyes closed somewhat, giving the impression of a lazy cat, even as she parroted your question.

"Yes. Why... this," You gestured around the two of you. "Why have you been bringing me here while I slept. Why bring me here at all in the first place?"

She nodded solemnly at your questions, with a not quite pout. "Those are very valid concerns."

You looked at her as she gave the appearance of thinking deeply.

"First, let me reassure you that it was for a very good reason," She smiled at your frown. "First, in the master and servant pairing, it's obvious that the master is the weak and squishy part of the relationship."

"And when one sleeps, one is vulnerable," She nodded at the obvious statement she just said. "So, it was only natural that we ended up in the same bed, and from there..."

She smiled and looked away, with one hand covering her mouth as she did a not quite laugh that you've SEEN Aoi do as a child. Especially when she was doing something evil or had done such and didn't want to laugh crassly. "Why, it was only perfectly normal for me to bring you to a safe place...."

"And this had absolutely nothing to do with the feelings you harbor for me and which you haven't exactly been hiding?" You sigh and forced the issue. Even if it wasn't the wisest of choices.

"Of course not, that would be ludicrous," She shook her head, hands on hips. "Why a master having carnal relationship with his servant... that would just be unthinkable and such."

"uh huh..." You raised an eyebrow at her now.

"Really," She beamed at you. "Besides, in such a relationship, it would imply that one wasn't a filthy filthy woman that used to be human."

You frowned now. What?

"Indeed... a filthy woman whose been soiled and stained by her very nature, driven beyond her wits and ending up not human and devouring all of humanity... that," She looked down now. "That would be the worse kind of thing to have a relationship with, wouldn't it?"

"Something insane and inhuman like that," She shook her head. "No one would want to associate with such a thing."

She was talking about herself, wasn't she?

You sigh at the way she averted her eyes from you. She was talking about herself.

- - -
    Kariya Kwest : Day 5 / Filth
    - - -

What Do?
    [X] Comfort her.
    [X] Disagree with what she was saying. You didn't mind what she was. After all, look at you... you're a Matou magus.
    [X] Agree with what she was saying. Best to end any chances of her thinking she could get you. You wanted Aoi, after all.
    [X] Write In

9. Scope

[X] Even if no one else will, you will. Because she is Sakura.

Biigoh likes this.
  10. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

Biigoh likes this.
  11. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

Biigoh likes this.
  12. Alexander

Alexander How do you want me to discipline you today?

Biigoh likes this.
  13. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

[X] Agree with what she was saying. Best to end any chances of her thinking she could get you. You wanted Aoi, after all.

Biigoh likes this.
  14. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

Welp Sakura seems to still has her issues from canon. Time for Matou Kariya amateur physiologist to try and solve them. Hopefully without everything going up in flames

Biigoh likes this.
  15. minuseven

minuseven Samsara

Biigoh likes this.
  16. Cherry Lover

Cherry Lover Experienced.

As much as I think we should be nice to Sakura, I'm not sure having Kariya outright exclaim his love for her (as many of you seem to want to) is wise....

Having said that, though, Carnage's suggestion sounds outright moronic. The last thing we want to do is make her feel worthless.

Biigoh likes this.
  17. Undead frog

Undead frog Getting sticky.

[X] Disagree with what she was saying. You didn't mind what she was. After all, look at you... you're a Matou magus.

Because personally I think this is actually a better answer then 'because sakura' and it dose makes sense of the character. After all I'm more then decently sure that he pretty much hated his family before taking the deal, and he probably doesn't think much of them now ether.

Well that and frankly the 'Sakura' answer is disturbing considering we look at her younger self as a little sister figure.

I'm sorry I know this is an attempt to be heartwarming but this is a HORRIBLE reason to go for the romance path or even as a way to open it up. We think of Sakura as a little sister/daughter figure if anything that would be a reason against going to her as a romance option. If your going to go for heartwarming at least try to avoid stuff like that when do so eh?

Biigoh likes this.
  18. Cherry Lover

Yeah, I'm with Undead Frog here. Whilst I don't necessarily oppose the idea of romance developing, having Kariya say "I love you because you're Sakura" is extremely squicky. To Kariya, Sakura is a bloody five-year-old child and someone he clearly has parental feelings towards, even more so in this timeline (where he is fulfilling the role of Sakura's father, and quite possibly is actually legally her father).

Biigoh likes this.
  19. overmind

Changing vote to:

Biigoh likes this.
  20. Scope

There was things about her being the result of his failure and him taking responsibility for it but I left it out.

Anyways, don't really mind where this heads at this juncture. :p

Biigoh likes this.
  21. ZurigaSungama

ZurigaSungama ♬The look... of love... is in... your eyes...♬

Biigoh likes this.
  22. Biigoh

snipped

23. overmind

Biigoh, I changed my vote to:

But you're still counting me for the other option.

Biigoh likes this.
  24. Biigoh

Corrected

25. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

Biigoh likes this.
  26. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

Biigoh likes this.
  27. Undead frog

I'm actually surprised I had to bring it up for people to realize how flat out disturbing the options was.

I mean really does require it THAT much thinking to figure out how 'because Sakura' when Sakura up to the summoning was more of a daughter figure would make a poor reason for the romance rout. Heck something that creepy would be grounds for a bad end, a flat out shut down, or at least moving for the NSFW section if you really think of the implications.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Biigoh likes this.
  28. Cherry Lover

I already realised it, I just didn't bother giving a vote....

Also, that wasn't really an "option", it was a write-in.

Well, I suspect that the romance route would work fine for Sakura, she is already seriously fucked-up. It's just bloody creepy and very OOC for Kariya.

Personally, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of romance entirely, but there's no way in hell it makes sense for it to start out like this. Kariya would not think "hey, it's Sakura, I want to fuck her".

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Biigoh likes this.
  29. Undead frog

I count write ins as options I know the GM would think of anything as disturbing as that.

I was talking specifically about the write in I don't mind the romance otherwise.

ITs just soooooooo disturbing when you actually stop to think about it that I'm kind of put off that some people are still voting for it after its be been brought up how flat out wrong it is.

Biigoh likes this.
  30. Melfician

Melfician The Dragon

Biigoh likes this.