1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For a trial period of one week, allowed avatar size has been increased to 256kb, up from 51.2kb. During this time, if the forum seems to be loading slow, drop by the topic in the Announcements & Rules sub to let me know.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. QQ will be down for upgrades starting at 2030 EDT. Please be prepared and save any work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. To the many new members following Mr Zoat to our forum, I would suggest a quick read of our Rules. Don't worry, it's not a long post. Pay special attention to Rule 8. We are deadly serious about it.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. To make things official, I have added a proper description of the method to appeal a moderator action in the Rules thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Kariya Kwest [Fate/Zero]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Feb 26, 2013.

1. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

So he's a creep for being...human and flawed? And not wanting to be involved with rape worms?

shashenka likes this.
  2. Lilithium

Lilithium born in 1900

...Seems so =/

3. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

[ x ] Introductions
    - [ x ] Name and Class, check the Stat Sheet
    - [ x ] And one last thing... What is... your wish for the grail?

4. croaker

croaker Contract? I'll let you pet mah belly.

:-\
    If your grandaddy wanted to stick worms inside you, wouldn't you want to run away from your goddawful shit of a family?

The first love is always a big regret if you haven't taken the opportunity to date them. The worms brought out his all-too human flaws and magnified them until he was insane.

5. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

[ x ] Introductions - [ x ] Name and Class, check the Stat Sheet - [ x ] And one last thing... What is... your wish for the grail?

6. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

so, the old worm is dead then? we are the new one?

only one choice that could possibly be made

[x] Take Sakura back to her father, call him out on selling her to the creepiest old man ever to show an interest in underage girls.

[x] kill Tokiomi (use petty revenge if we need an IC reason)

then

[x] Burn the mansion down with yourself inside it. Erase your cursed bloodline from the face of the world, no more rape-worms, for anyone ever.

I have no regrets. This is the only path

seriously, do we even have a reason for wanting to win the war? other than saving sakura?

the only person who would hurt her is grandfather, and he's dead.

her dad is kinda fucking stupid, but Rin turned out ok-ish so long as he doesn't try to sell his younger daughter to some random old man again, then Sakura would probably be fine going home.

now the only other person who would hurt her is us.

ergo: DIE.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  7. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

Yes Run Away and come back with Napalm or the sufficientlystrong mystical equivalent to kill the rape worm vampire whom I'm apparently opposed too.

8. Guile

Guile Clothes That Kill Virgins

Iamnuff: Rin turned out okay (if you call it that) because Tokiomi had the decency to die in the Grail War. Sending Sakura back to not just him, but Kirei?

No thanks.

9. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

edited.

i suppose we could try and kill the fake priest too, but i don't know if we could pull it off.

if we kill Tokiomi before Gilgamesh gives his "do whatever the fuck you like, be a massive asshole" speech then we might stop him from ever becoming a monster.

do it! save the soul of a good man!

10. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

We could simply solve the whole "sending them to Kirei" dilemma by not trying to kill Aoi.
    Just a thought.

11. MacroDaemon

MacroDaemon Know what you're doing yet?

I think our grail war wish could be something that would lead to us remaining alive, the Matou family continuing and the rape worms being changed or traded for something less horrendous as a means of passing on power and knowledge. Not that we can get it, but that seems like the type of wish somebody who wants the family to continue, but hates the creepy aspects of it would go for.

12. Malcolmo

Iamnuff: We are a essentially a hivemind of all previous Matou clan members only with Kariya at the helm. We would be unwilling to commit suicide. As for what our wish is I'd say bringing Justeaze.

Also Tokiomi gave Sakura to the matou so that she could still become a magus whilst Rin was still the heir. To him he did the right thing according to his philosiphy and goals in life. If we were to return Sakura to him he would likely do so again If possible.

If we were to kill him Aoi would probably end up hating us utterly. In addition to this if we were to return Sakura to her and commit suicide this would likely lead to her asking Kirei to teach Rin and sakura magecraft which is unlikely to end well although admittedly without ever meeting Gilgamesh he's unlikely to become the troll priest we all know and hate.

13. croaker

croaker Contract? I'll let you pet mah belly.

Yes, surely he could do that because an investigative journalist has access to JDSF military property, the Matous are not as good as blacklisted in the MA for having their line of magus dying out and Kariya has something of value bargain with.

Oh wait, he doesn't, because he never took worm training, and decided to pursue his life passion instead, reasoning that Matou line of magus would die off eventually, and good riddance.

Pity he forget how life and Tokiomi conspires to torture him.

14. Torgamous

Torgamous Official Matsu

For some reason it never occurred to Kariya that Tokiomi might sell one of his daughters to the rape worm vampire, so as far as he knew at the time leaving was enough to resolve things. What reason would he have to do anything like what you're proposing?

15. Threadmarks: Night 1 / Sakura
    Biigoh

Biigoh Nothing but Innocent Fluff Moderator

[X] Introductions...

You hold up your hand to reveal the crimson command seals upon it. A trio of many angled curved lines that spiraled inwards. "By these command seals, I am your master, yes."

Soft pink lips curved upwards ever so slightly, in a teasing manner. You find your lips going dry... the familiarity of her features, that presence she extruded. "Excellent, in that case, I shall serve you. Kariya-ojiisan."

No...

What did she just say?

Even if the ritual could and inplant knowledge into the minds of the Servants summoned, it shouldn't... couldn't...

You mind refuses to contemplate WHY she would call you Kariya-ojiisan. There were but two who called you that.

Two innocent girls.

One of whom had been adopted by your father to serve as bait and potential heir to the family.

Sakura.

This... this couldn't be Sakura.

But she looked so much like Aoi, even with the ivory white hair and crimson eyes. The hue of her hair matched yours, more... it matched your adopted daughter's before its transformation.

Oh, what could have happened?

"H.... how? You can't be her. You can't be..." You shake your head as you refuse to contemplate just HOW this could be. Still, this was Sakura as an adult, a woman... but... she was a child in the here and now.

"I. am Matou Sakura. And my class is... odd... it appears to be a new one, Saver," She tilted her head and raised a single black talon to her lips. "I suppose it IS appropriate given my history."

At her name, you clutch your head in pain as you SEE what she is. You know her for what she is... and it worries you.

This savior of the world.

From what had she saved Gaia? You dare not ask. The answer all too evident in what lay before you.

You collapse to your knees, were you that horrible a father?

Or were you simply doomed to failure.

A pair of warm arms encircle you, and softness squished against you.

Oh.

You KNOW objectively that you shouldn't feel this way, and yet... it was comforting this hug of hers... the scent of sakura blossoms hang around the two of you.

"There, there, Kariya-ojiisan. I'll make sure you'll win this grail war. That way, you can free the me of this time, right? And go far away from here with Aoi and Rin..."

- - -
    Kariya Kwest : Night 1 / Sakura
    - - - ​
    What Do?
    [X]Write In

16. Biigoh

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    shashenka, BlueHelix and visus like this.
  17. Biigoh

So... plans... now would be the best time to discuss such.... because you've got bitches to pimp-slap.

18. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

...someone really needs to rediscover first magic and make an infinite prana engine so Gaia and Arlaya dont have to fight.

19. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

All devouring shadow? Then our path is clear.

We kill them all.

20. fallacies

fallacies Making the rounds.

The First Magic is still unknown. There are only theories about it, not canon.
    (And really, Gaia doesn't want to kill humanity because of concerns about energy, specifically. Gaia wants to kill humans because humans outgrew the parameters and limitations that it set up.)

//

[X] But you know, even if you failed in whatever history Sakura lived through, there are ways to work with this.
    [X] Maybe this version of Sakura knows the chain of events that led up to her becoming a Heroic Spirit?
    [X] You can ask her for reference, and formulate a plan from there.

It's okay to be a little arrogant. As one of the founders, you're virtually guaranteed to be the strongest Master in the current War ...

21. MacroDaemon

MacroDaemon Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Hug her back and apologize for what ever we did that lead to this.
    [X] Ask her how she wants us to introduce her to herself.

Beyond that, no idea. Probably should get the immediate things out of the way before the long term planning, anyway.

22. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

Intel gathering should come first and we are made of familliars, so that seems like an obvious course of action.

Maybe we could even use our scouting familliars in combination with Saver's teleport to start taking out Assassins.

23. Malcolmo

Considering what Sakura's stats and capabilities seem to be it'd probably be a good idea to avoid going close quarters with opposing servants since her stats appart from mana and noble phantasm are rather low.

24. Scope

Scope Versed in the lewd.

I was hit by the FEELS.

Then I read MATOU's Servant Stats. Fuuuu...

[X] Get to know her, you need to know the results of your failure should you fail this time. Apologize for not being able to save her.

25. Biigoh

You say low, I say average...

26. fallacies

Given the Container Parameters, her stats are equivalent to a generic Archer, with exception of Mana and Luck. The Cursed Boundary Layer is also an all purpose noble phantasm (and it sounds like Territory Construction --> she can function as a Caster?).

27. Biigoh

She IS kind of unlucky...

28. fallacies

It's okay. EMIYA had E-ranked luck.

29. Malcolmo

Probably. I suspect I have gotten used to seeing high stats from saber, lancer and berserker.

Speaking of saber does Sakura know whether saber took part in this war and would she recognise her if she saw her?

30. Biigoh

She has no clues as to what happened in the 4th war...