1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For a trial period of one week, allowed avatar size has been increased to 256kb, up from 51.2kb. During this time, if the forum seems to be loading slow, drop by the topic in the Announcements & Rules sub to let me know.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. QQ will be down for upgrades starting at 2030 EDT. Please be prepared and save any work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. To the many new members following Mr Zoat to our forum, I would suggest a quick read of our Rules. Don't worry, it's not a long post. Pay special attention to Rule 8. We are deadly serious about it.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. To make things official, I have added a proper description of the method to appeal a moderator action in the Rules thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Kariya Kwest [Fate/Zero]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Cherry Lover

Cherry Lover Experienced.

Well, yeah, sure....

Yeah, same here.

Well, you only have to look at Pixiv to see the number of people who outright ship Kariya x Sakura even when she's a child. I'm a bit disturbed by the way this vote is going, but not overly surprised. Particularly since a lot of people are probably messing around.

Biigoh likes this.
  2. Biigoh

Biigoh Nothing but Innocent Fluff Moderator

snipped

3. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

Biigoh, Melfician voted for this option: [X] Disagree with what she was saying. You didn't mind what she was. After all, look at you... you're a Matou magus.

It's on post 1169.

Biigoh likes this.
  4. Biigoh

Fixed

5. MacroDaemon

MacroDaemon Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Gently hug her.
    [X] Disagree with what she was saying. You didn't mind what she was. After all, look at you... you're a Matou magus.
    [X] "Any reservations I have about such things stem not from the ludicrous reasons you stated, but from the fact that Sakura, the Sakura of this present, is my precious daughter. I am still wrestling with the idea that you are her, but not. That I would not be doing something wrong by caring about you in a different way than I do her. And I do care about you.."

Biigoh likes this.
  6. Fellgar

Fellgar Well worn.

[X] Disagree with what she was saying. You didn't mind what she was. After all, look at you... you're a Matou magus.

Biigoh likes this.
  7. Scope

Scope Versed in the lewd.

[X] MacroDaemon

Biigoh likes this.
  8. BlackWarth

BlackWarth Know what you're doing yet?

[x] MacroDaemon

Biigoh likes this.
  9. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

[X] MacroDaemon

Biigoh likes this.
  10. Cherry Lover

OK, I'm going to change my vote, but with the proviso that I want my vote for "Disagree with what she's saying" to still count over "Agree with what she's saying" (since MacroDaemon's plan includes that option).

[X] MacroDaemon

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Biigoh likes this.
  11. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

This.

[/Que Sakura the elder developing hatejealousy for Sakura the younger]

Biigoh likes this.
  12. Biigoh

snipped

13. Biigoh

And the fabled tie remains~

14. useless101

useless101 Doing Nothing, Nothing Doing.

Biigoh likes this.
  15. MacroDaemon

MacroDaemon Know what you're doing yet?

Aww, no hug for Sakura?

Biigoh likes this.
  16. Biigoh

Unless votes change before I get done typing... nyet

17. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

C'mon people she's pretty much a demon! below the likes of a true Matou Magus.

Biigoh likes this.
  18. Jiven

Jiven Most Excellent Lurker

[X] Even if no one else will, you will. Because she is Sakura.

Biigoh likes this.
  19. overmind

Final vote change:

[X] Gently hug her.
    [X] "Any reservations I have about such things stem not from the ludicrous reasons you stated, but from the fact that Sakura, the Sakura of this present, is my precious daughter. I am still wrestling with the idea that you are her, but not. That I would not be doing something wrong by caring about you in a different way than I do her. And I do care about you.."

Biigoh likes this.
  20. Biigoh

Tally ~
    - Happerry, Alexander, minuseven, Pipeman, Jiven
    [X] Even if no one else will, you will. Because she is Sakura.

- Carrnage
    [X] Agree with what she was saying. Best to end any chances of her thinking she could get you. You wanted Aoi, after all.

- Undead frog, ZurigaSungama, hunter09, Melfician, Fellgar, useless101

- MacroDaemon, Scope, BlackWarth, Malcolmo, Cherry Lover, Vindictus, overmind, Aranfan
    [X] Gently hug her.

21. Scope

*ponders whether or not to make a three way tie*

Biigoh likes this.
  22. Biigoh

23. Aranfan

Aranfan Not too sore, are you?

[X] Gently hug her.

Biigoh likes this.
  24. Threadmarks: Day 5 / Humanity
    Biigoh

[X] Gently hug her.

You had known she had... issues from the dreams. Known, but kept quiet in the hopes that you wouldn't trip any mental landmines. Clearly, that wasn't going to help you in the here and now.

You sighed and pulled her into your arms, before enfolding her in them.

A hug.

One of the simplest ways to show affection, to give comfort. Her attempts to speak up in response to the hug was negated by the gentle stroking of hand down her back, and a soft not quite shhhing.

You can sense the self loathing, if not leaving, at least lessening with the hug. The stiffness in her shoulders slowly fading with time.

It appeared that human contact, human intimacy was your servant's weak spot.

"You know. You're wrong," You eventually spoke up, as you kept her in your hug. "You're not an inhuman monster. Or a filthy woman. You are you. And no matter what, I don't mind you for what you are. After all, look at me... I'm a Matou magus."

You smiled and tilted her face up with a single hand, so that she could look into your eyes. "I'm everything that I despised in my youth, but I endure because I'm me and if I can't bear myself, where would I be, huh?"

"It's not the same," She eventually murmured and looked down once more.

"Perhaps, perhaps not. Any reservations I have about such things stem not from the ludicrous reasons you stated, but from the fact that Sakura, the Sakura of this present, is my precious daughter." You continued on as you returned to hugging her gently. "I am still wrestling with the idea that you are her, but not. That I would not be doing something wrong by caring about you in a different way than I do her. And I do care about you..."

"So, you don't need to be a perfect servant, or play at being an inhuman thing," You closed your eyes. "Just be yourself. That's all I want. Could you do that? For me?"

"Uh huh..."

"That's a good girl," You sighed and continued your hug.

Fade to black as time passes.

- - -
    Kariya Kwest : Day 5 / Humanity
    - - -

What Do?
    [X] Let's do some exploring, it's a new night and all that.
    [X] Try and locate the last master and servant pair up. There are suppose to be seven partnerships, right?
    [X] Investigate and try to stop the horrible serial murders, too much attention on Fuyuki is bad.
    [X] Have dinner out with Saver, and along the way, let's provoke one of the other masters whose lair you know.
    - - Team Archer [TOKIOMI! in his fancy house]
    - - Team Assassin [Kotomine in his church]
    - - Team Lancer [Lord El Melloi in his nice hotel]
    - - Team Saber [Lady Einzbern in her castle]
    [X] Write In

25. fallacies

fallacies Making the rounds.

[X] Investigate and try to stop the horrible serial murders, too much attention on Fuyuki is bad.

Biigoh likes this.
  26. overmind

Biigoh likes this.
  27. Scope

Biigoh likes this.
  28. Alexander

Alexander How do you want me to discipline you today?

Is this the work of the Blood-Couple?

Biigoh likes this.
  29. Cherry Lover

[X] Have dinner out with Saver, and along the way, let's provoke one of the other masters whose lair you know.

Because I want to see how Tokiomi responds to this version of Kariya and the fact that he's summoned Sakura....

Biigoh likes this.
  30. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

Didn't we already cover how Sakura is a horrible matchup against Berserker?

Biigoh likes this.