1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

LF harem quest/fic on SB or SV, maybe even QQ

Discussion in 'General' started by Bisaster, Mar 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Bisaster

Bisaster Disappointed.

I honestly can’t really find any, especially since most don’t have a summary. The important part is for the harem to be a happy one, with little to no jealousy and shit, so basically the anime version, the other important part is that I want it to have sex, it doesn’t have to explicit, fade to black is fine but I don’t want a fic where literally nothing happens like most anime, so the r rated anime version I guess. No mind control and other psycho stuff, looking for love harems not slaves or other such shit.

I think I looked around QQ but I may have missed something so feel free to suggest some from here too, smut is fine as long as there is more to it then pure smut. Anything goes from original shit to fanfics of basically anything. From ffnet if it has harem in the description I probably know of it at least and from fiction live I think I’m up to date with the alive quests but I might have missed some from there as well. Even official xianxian or jap novels are fine as long as it follows the above stuff.

thanks a bunch.

P.S.: I consider a threesome relationship a harem as well so anything up from that.
    Also no yaoi, the mc must be male with a female harem, no futa too.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    ShadowStepper1300 likes this.
  2. ShadowStepper1300

ShadowStepper1300 I trust you know where the happy button is?

https://forum.questionablequesting....-the-spectacular-spider-stud-spider-man.8334/
    Peter is in a relationship with Gwen and Mary Jane, and they've been trying to get Black Cat into it as well.
    https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/unscarred-harry-potter-au-si-fix-fic.6858/
    SI into Harry Potter sleeps with various aged-up girls at Hogwarts while researching magic.
    Cambrian writes a bunch of these, though he also does the mind-controlled variant. He's written so many that I've lost track of which fics fall into which category.
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/17077895 eventually develops into one of these, though it takes a while to get there. Izuku gets with Jirou and eventually with Mei.
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/6318238
    Harry is a Metamorphmagus, Hermione is a Neko, and Dumbledore is evil.
    The Wheel of Time is a long 14-book original epic fantasy series by Robert Jordan (completed by Brandon Sanderson after Jordan's death). One of the characters enters a relationship with three different women and has fade-to-black moments with all three of them. The relationship is happy, even though much of the rest of the world isn't.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12856500/1/A-Drunken-Marriage-to-Schneeze-At
    Qrow Branwen ends up in a drunken marriage with both Weiss and Winter Schnee. They end up accepting it.

wasprider likes this.
  3. Bisaster

Bisaster Disappointed.

Thanks, I thought nobody would say anything. Big age differences are a massive no for me so the RWBY one is a definite no and I dislike Hermione on principle. Cambrian is too savage for me, his fetishes don't align with mine at all. The wheel of time has a shit MC, I read a good fanfic but that one died fast so there's that. I'll try the Spiderman one and maybe the SI HP if there is more to it then the SI just fucking older women, I'm looking for actual romance not just constant fucking.

Either way thanks a lot for the effort, I appreciate it.

4. Pef

Pef Versed in the lewd.

There are like thousands of stories like that on ff.net
    Most are poorly written or involve Naruto or both.