• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
It is pretty darn intriguing, shards, as in the powers behind parahuman mights be interested in pushing their hosts to be a lot more aggressive in that world, bigger conflicts, they could test their powers in a double simulation , for example. Panacea playing with biotinkerimg inside the game would relieve her stress from her power, let building atomic bomb or whatever, tinkers going into enhanced tinker fugue, getting materials in game, building things in creative mode or with huge resources, getting the blueprint and trying to do so outside, a guild of tinkers might collaborate together in game, and discover they have synergy and create real things outside the game, it allows the parahuman to unleash their aggression in a good environment

OK this sounds so fun, instant watch.

Love everything about this premise

Also think it would be hilarious to see all of the factions on a space empire scale, can't wait to see cauldron go full imperium of man while saint has an aneurism.

Glad I decide to check the safe for work section today. This looks super interesting

Before I notice, hours have passed, 16 to be exact. And my stream appears to have quite a large amount of people watching. Then what I've been doing for the past few hours comes back to me... did I livestream myself becoming an S-class threat cause I wanted to make a decent video game? Fuck!
Yes... yes you did. And I loved it.

This story does seem like it could become quite entertaining, so going to be watching and hoping to see where you will take the idea. Looking forward to finding out a bit more.

Its a nice start, just waiting to see how it goes from there.

What even is the peoples problem with them? Most of the time it is such a minor part of the story, that I don't see why anyone would care.

On one hand, the fact that they're usually a very minor part of the story makes them seem like unnecessary bloat. On the other hand, people just like making mountains of molehills.

Rule 1
What even is the peoples problem with them? Most of the time it is such a minor part of the story, that I don't see why anyone would care.
I just think if you want to write a female mc then write a female mc, if you want a male then write a male, don't take a male and make him into a female, my problem mostly stems from what's happening in America more than actual fanfic preference, anytime I see a gender bender I'm reminded that there's sick people in the world forcing children to change genders because they've convinced the children there's something wrong with them

Story looks interesting so far. Although something that stuck out to me was this bit
  • Optional choice to fight against Endbringers Based on data scanned during encounters with them. This is a feature designed for strategizing against them.

• Zion boss battle: a simulation of fighting an evil Scion. Heavy assumptions on the nature of parahuman powers, is mostly a for fun: "How would you fight this apocalyptic event?"

• S9 Combat Zone. How do you fair against the S9 or past iterations of it?
Unless I've missed something this seems to go against the "game without even an ounce of parahumans" thing?

CYOA (ltouroumov.ch)
8mhz,0wyi,dstd,eqhz,9d7l,jfl2,icne,puxg,1w52,8h7h,q4jr,d0mx,mf05,qpwm,uh4g,42jg,tyrb,w0ll,s0k7,atwh,z6c1,a2nd,87du,ugys,1igo,z4tj,db4m,jtyh,wu6i/ON#1,1ro4/ON#1,6oai,h7le,t8hh,xdmv,1jw3,p3oe,txtt/ON#2,0m9w,p0il,0yio2/ON#1,wj6t,64n1,hl2k,zc27,yqih,m85g,7vo3,cal6,w4o0,oyc0,u6hz,mv7e,dy7h,ojin,vkl0,p6py,yav7,6xa3,m1rf,um5n,e00q,u6dv,w10y,4hoy,0aah,npez,2dcw,u0or,oeca,kid5,e6oc,ez9h,imdi,iac6,w9nj,b902,suny,lhqh,4zss,l7o6,inrr,68wo,3sep,cfv9,wgeh,8vbo,0ws2,agwb,jftz,q6x8,4tfy,glyh/ON#1,u6fb/ON#1

Note: I'm downgrading Ghost in the Machine because I dislike the idea of just automatically already transcending as an AI and want to work towards it. (I would have picked ascension Infomorph if I just wanted to be an AI out of the gate) The knowledge on how to reach that point is there, and the perks it gives will kick in should the MC reach that point, but... It's no longer an I win button and allows for better character growth.
I'm curious about the geases and the obsession. With only this chapter my guesses are something about distrusting the PRT, creating/valuing AI, or video games (for the obsession). Of course these could also just be the mc's character and the effects of these drawbacks haven't been shown yet.

I actually really like this idea! Variations of it are interesting as well!
The theme of an overarching powerhouse being viewed as they publicize their shit live on stream can lead to both comedic and intriguing moments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back