vtkun
Connoisseur.
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2020
- Messages
- 11,232
thanks for the chapter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He Who Remains saw this Loki's timeline and the ones that branched off of it did not have any Kangs so no multiversal war. He kept the timeline in a finite curve so it wouldn't appear in the Temporal Loom and the TVA could not touch it.You know, from the t v a storyline, I don't think we ever got an explanation of why they never came back to erase this loki, or if we did, I missed it, or read past it. It's like they came to try to erase them once got killed, and then they never tried again
"He said, please, should we stop, brother?" he asked, spinning once to hit harder.
"I don't know," he grunted, sending the ball back. "He is your counterpart. You should decide."
Fixed it thanks to the comments. Sometimes I focus too much on the scene and forget the finer details.I am currently reading the chapter, and I am struggling to figure who is speaking of doing anything half the time.
Like here, for example:
So... You might wanna do something about that.
Anyway. I just finished the chapter. Thank you for uploading it. I'm looking forward to where the two brothers end up next.
Fixed it thanks to the comments. Sometimes I focus too much on the scene and forget the finer details.