Lord Greyscale
Getting out there.
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2017
- Messages
- 17
- Likes received
- 49
Very interesting questions.
Hope you keep it up!
Hope you keep it up!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's definitely someone from Salem's faction. Has to be.
a few people commenting on it is OK, but everyone would not notice it. Majority of livestream viewers dont actually remember the chats names unless they are like mods, or very active
pretty excited for the moon/earth stream. Because most origins of earth give it sacred, holy, or descriptive names like earth and terra and gaia etc
Damn, that's a good quote by possibly Salem.some questions are asked most safely with numbers, and least safely out loud.
Maybe being half grim is something to do with her inability to form new attachments or whateverDamn, that's a good quote by possibly Salem.
Can I say something, I find it weird that no other men could make Salem fall in love again after Ozma in all the years she has been alive. Like the only times she fell in love is with Ozma. I do not believe she never tried, when you make this much complex plan to kys. She probably tried once or twice to move on, No?![]()
One possible explanation I have seen is that Salem doesn't actually see the second humanity, including faunus, as 'real people' due to being made without magic. To her, they're all somewhere between animals, images in a photo/mirror, and dolls. She sees them as either intrinsically lesser or just alien enough to not be truly attractive.Damn, that's a good quote by possibly Salem.
Can I say something, I find it weird that no other men could make Salem fall in love again after Ozma in all the years she has been alive. Like the only times she fell in love is with Ozma. I do not believe she never tried, when you make this much complex plan to kys. She probably tried once or twice to move on, No?![]()
Honestly, this feels like what was likely the closest thing to canon. She never really saw modern humanity positively, iirc, so she has no reason to form any connection outside of useful tools.One possible explanation I have seen is that Salem doesn't actually see the second humanity, including faunus, as 'real people' due to being made without magic. To her, they're all somewhere between animals, images in a photo/mirror, and dolls. She sees them as either intrinsically lesser or just alien enough to not be truly attractive.
There is also the possibility that she doesn't interact with anyone that she would be attracted to, either because of her inhumanity or plans, to develop into romance.
Its internet bro, it has become his catch phrase. Everyone expects it from him, like that one guy in chat who always posts ascii nudes(i used to do that XD)Honestly I know that Vale guy is the troll account but they're genuinely getting stale and annoying with those single word answers
author . your patreon ? doesnt work ? doesnt exist ?
illl have to reacitivate it.. give me a fewauthor . your patreon ? doesnt work ? doesnt exist ?
explain please ?