1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Characters

Discussion in 'General' started by Xyarlothep, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Xyarlothep

Xyarlothep Tentacular Observer

Some time ago I stumbled across an isekai story by Sage_of_Eyes where he inserted Hachiman from Oregairu into Danmachi, this work made me quite fond of the concept of doing crossovers in that manner. Now the outline of a story premise has been fermenting in my head for quite some time, I've chosen the setting, but I'm having a hard time choosing a character to isekai.

I have some character candidates, but no one that sticks out to me as ideal for the story that I want to tell. So I'm outsourcing the problem to you guys and this board, in the hopes that you'll come up with a character candidate that I overlooked.

The requirements aren't really too strict and are mostly there to ensure compatibility with the setting I chose, hopefully one of you will come up with a compelling and memorable candidate that just clicks.

• Originally from a setting that's low fantasy, or sci fi, or down to earth.
    • Intellegent and competent but not to the same degree as Light Yagami for example.
    • Preferably a woman but the gender requirement can be waived if the character is compelling enough.
    • Not a Mary Sue / Gary Stu.

2. mizzet

mizzet Connoisseur.

What setting precisely do you want to transplant them into?

3. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

Azula.

a2znut likes this.
  4. a2znut

a2znut Needs more handholding. [Forever DM]

lol, when are you going to update Azula into ME? XD

5. ZiPeppe

ZiPeppe (⌐■_■)

I keep getting distracted! :D

a2znut likes this.