1. The Seventh Rule:
    Threads that have been dormant for 1 month are considered dead threads. IF you make a post to a dead thread, it must be a significant contribution; story update, new information on current events, new activity for games elsewhere, etc. Asking if a story or quest is dead or will be continued does not count.
    Brought to you by your oppressive neighborhood ⑨
    Dismiss Notice
  2. After some discussion backstage, I have altered Rule 2 a bit to clarify its function. Please check it out in the Rules post.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. After repeated requests and a backstage conversation, I will shortly be implementing an Index subforum in each of the Q&R forums and the NSFW CW forum. Our mods have agreed to do the dirty work of moving said threads, which will be done over the next day or three.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Alerts on thread OP posting are now enabled.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for recs

Discussion in 'CW Index' started by rogthnor, Aug 2, 2016.

1. rogthnor

rogthnor Well-Known Member

Recently read this story (NSFW after the fight)

CapesAndCloaks on mcstories
    and I really liked howhat the world was set up. The protagonist managed to be a real person and the world made sense even while keeping the trappings of a super powered world.Has anyone read any similar stories they'd be willing to rec?

A specific example of one of the things I really liked was that the main character was doing grunt work for a major villain in order to build some contacts and a rep.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  2. macdjord

macdjord Well-Known Member

Wait, 'Samarkand'? Is that the same guy who does all the awesome Girl Genius crossovers over on SB?

3. rogthnor

rogthnor Well-Known Member

The writing is good enough that I believe so.

4. Murazor

Murazor Member

Seeing that this is the SFW part of the site, maybe it would be a good idea to kill the link?