1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For a trial period of one week, allowed avatar size has been increased to 256kb, up from 51.2kb. During this time, if the forum seems to be loading slow, drop by the topic in the Announcements & Rules sub to let me know.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for recs

Discussion in 'CW Index' started by rogthnor, Aug 2, 2016.

1. rogthnor

rogthnor Not too sore, are you?

Recently read this story (NSFW after the fight)

CapesAndCloaks on mcstories
    and I really liked howhat the world was set up. The protagonist managed to be a real person and the world made sense even while keeping the trappings of a super powered world.Has anyone read any similar stories they'd be willing to rec?

A specific example of one of the things I really liked was that the main character was doing grunt work for a major villain in order to build some contacts and a rep.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  2. macdjord

macdjord Well worn.

Wait, 'Samarkand'? Is that the same guy who does all the awesome Girl Genius crossovers over on SB?

3. rogthnor

rogthnor Not too sore, are you?

The writing is good enough that I believe so.

4. Murazor

Murazor Getting out there.

Seeing that this is the SFW part of the site, maybe it would be a good idea to kill the link?