1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Mirai & Gaijin: Stories at Work

Discussion in 'CW Index' started by MiraiGW, May 25, 2019.

1. MiraiGW

MiraiGW He who drinks to attain enlightenment

Sooooo, been here a while on the site, made a couple of posts pretty much in just the creative writing section of the place, and now I'm going to get over the worst uncalled for fear of what-have-you and actually post my works in this place; once I've written them that is. Plan on writing mainly three long term stories and a bunch of one shot/short stories when I want a small break from one or more of said long term stories. So since this isn't one of those stories, probably wondering what the heck this is, welp the title should give an ol' clue I hope; seriously I really hope the titles clear about it. Seen plenty of people put their stories in their sigs, plan on doing that myself but I'm making this as a way to kinda get ahead of the game, or myself rather since I can be one seriously messy person with signatures. So gonna have this here thread so I can post up links to all my stories, long ones, short ones; whacky ones that make no sense to no one else but a drunk donkey at thanksgiving. Also with small summaries under said links, give a quick briefing as to the premise of said stories. Now if you'll direct your attention below this mass of text, you'll find the stories that you all (hopefully) came to read and what not.

P.S.: really hope I'm putting this in the write place. Get it? the Write place....... fair warning I suck at comedy.

Transcendence (DxD SI/Gamer) (WIP/3.7k written)
    Summary: What happens when you wake up in an alleyway with no idea how you got there, and the last thing you remember is going to bed? a lot of questions start popping up for starters. So what prey tell happens when you discover a note telling you your mind had been wiped by some other being of godly power for doing something you can't even remember doing and the letter telling you to say status? the calmest freak out in known history. Well then, what happens after looking over the sudden gamer like powers bestowed upon you only to find out you not only lack the mind and body skills so prevalent in the power, but learn you have two shaded in sacred gears and realize where you actually are? possibly the longest string of swears in human history followed by a mild panic attack. Follow along, oh curious one, as you see the journey of someone stuck in the DxD universe with most of it's knowledge at their finger tips, knowing all the dirty secrets the world holds. And did I forget to mention the poor schmuck happens to be a christian that knows god is dead in that particular universe?

Dragonball Omniverse (OC/Gamer/VR)
    The year: 2086, mankind has made the standard advancements in technology that have propelled humanity into a new golden age of science and wonder. One of the many advancements being in video games, specifically VR, making the dreams of many come true with the realism it has achieved over decades of study and improvement. The newest released VR equipment, the Fully Immersive Dive Oculus; F.I.D.O has just launched into stores with a small selection of games to showcase the change in VR technology forever, with one of the games being the newest released Dragon Ball game; Dragonball Omniverse. This is the story of a teenager whom bought the game with his friends and went on to embark on a grand adventure, one he could never have imagined in his life; by messing up basically at the start menu!

------------------
    These next two I'm still deciding between, I've have both rattling around in my head on and off for years at this point, but I can only realistically choose one of them to write; at least till I finish one of these. So if anyone has any input on which one they'd like to see wrote, PLEASE speak up, otherwise I'll be flipping a coin most likely with this.

W.I.T.C.H (OC/AU?)
    This would take place roughly 20-30 years after the events of the comics (hold those pitch forks and hate mail!) and would be focusing on the main casts children, being forced to take over their mother's jobs ironically enough NOT by the Oracle but by the Heart itself; and their daughters don't know anything about the Heart, or Kandrakar, or Magic, Or Anything.

Quick Summary: After going their separate ways over the course of their lives while staying in touch and maintaining their jobs as Guardians of The Veil, W.I.T.C.H has managed to lead relatively normal lives; with varying degrees of success. Somehow though, they have started to converge towards Heatherfield again, for differing reasons with some having never left. With their families together again in one place and their children hanging out with one another, with even the supernatural seemingly at peace finally, all seems well for a peaceful life in the town they all lived in together so many years ago. But a presence draws near the peaceful town of Heatherfield, one that will uproot the peace they'd fought for, for so many years and potentially even the lives they'd built themselves with their families. What is this strange, ominous presence? and what darkness does it's very existence foretell of?

Ed, Edd, n Eddy (Future/?OC?)
    Set roughly three years after the Big Picture Show, the Cul-De-Sac has entered a golden age of peace since the Eds had been accepted finally into the ground; they quit scamming......mostly. They'd all moved on with their lives, some focusing on the future, others the here and now, and roughly three staying in the past for the most part. At the end of the school year, the eds are hounded by the kankers and chased from the high school into the forest, where they manage to slip away thanks to the quick thinking of one sock head. As the eds hurry away to safety one of them, the lovable lug himself, is stopped by a sight he'd never thought possible and once the other two took notice of what their monobrowed friend saw, so did they. The old spooky house they'd all spent so many years involved with one way or another was being renovated finally and had a sold sign stuck in the front yard. The news of such a thing would spread like wildfire, and their oh-so-flamboyant leader couldn't wait to be the one to strike that match. As the trio of eds ran off to the Cul-De-Sac, one thing could be heard almost whispered by the air itself; who'd bought the old haunted house? and why?

In case anyone didn't notice, I like writing OC's ha ha. No overpowered ones though, or perfect ones, just OC's plain; now with personality! but all jokes aside, even the bad ones, those are the two that have me torn. Also for those who dislike(hate?) the W.I.T.C.H comics, I watched the show FIRST and years later read the comics; fully translated. If I go with that, I plan on following the comic's honestly but I'll also be using stuff from the show more than likely to, so expect a mixture of the two in some way. As for the eds.... I promise it's just 3 OC's, older brother and younger brother/sister. For the kind of direction I want to take the Eds in, and the universe in general, I know the characters would end up appearing OOC one way or another, so I thought of putting in an OC, which ended up turning into 3 cause why not. Fair warning though if I do use the Eds idea, there will be EdxKanker at some point in the story, and no yaoi/yuri/whateva. I WILL make a tasteful Ed, Edd n Eddy fic damnit! With Plot! and Character Development! (and anyone who gets the reference I just made, fresh baked pie awaits you)

P.P.S.: I suck at comedy, but I suck at Summaries a lot more; haven't written many in my life, le sue me. But seriously don't sue me, bad summaries aren't a reason for the lawyers right? Right??

Last edited: May 25, 2019