1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[DELETED]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Vagrant, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Vagrant

Vagrant Getting some practice in, huh?

[DELETED]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
    Wwind, Thepiekid, Vrill and 29 others like this.
  2. Akuma-Heika

Akuma-Heika The Devil Exists Within

FTFY. Based on the various things said before and after this, this isn't based on the original canon Marvel Symbiote. They didn't have high caloric needs (possibly due to their divine origins), but they needed adrenaline in extremely high quantities. Messing with a person's endocrine system is dangerous regardless of how it is done, but especially with extreme changes.

HuggableFireSquid and Par Tzu like this.
  3. Akuma-Heika

Might want to reword this. I thought Izuku was saying he was in General Studies, and was very confused on the classroom bit :p

OrigamiPhoenix and Vagrant like this.
  4. Akuma-Heika

Thanks. It wasn't a huge thing, but I was like, "Huh, that's a new one," followed with, "what?" :p

I have seen one fic with a Support Course Quirkless Izuku who moves to Hero Course after the festival, but that is it, so a General Studies one would have been unique.

Vagrant likes this.
  5. Lusacan2099

Lusacan2099 Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

This was a pretty good chapter, but I feel like Todoroki’s parents moved on a little too quickly. They hear he’s dead, look a sad for a second, and then immediately start cleaning up the scene and giving useful advice. Maybe a scene transition, or a short time skip to give them time to grieve a little would make the moment land better.

6. Par Tzu

Par Tzu The Indecisive Procrastinator

Well... this looked very very promising... then SHoto died.

I'm no longer fan of this.

but I'll still follow this just so see how far in the hole you'll dig yourself.

7. Par Tzu

Par Tzu The Indecisive Procrastinator

*Deletes name from the list*
    Ooh nice, upgrade time!

Vagrant likes this.
  8. Akuma-Heika

Interesting. Even without the fine control to erase the carcinogen (and considering how old it apparently is, it might be beyond her even if they had the control [and assuming it has a biological base, or her power reverses anything]), she could still reset his infection (and likely make it safe for him to pass on OfA; if the cancer is reset to a single cluster of cells for example, and the DNA sample is taken elsewhere, OfA could be safely passed down), thus giving him more time (and better health) each cycle. Edit: If they do it in a special medbay, All Might would even be able to check and obtain immediate treatment, which if he is still sick, would allow a better outcome.

It also is a short enough period that it won't be dangerous for Eri or Aka. They erased a grown man from existence. Even if he was only 20, that is still more time than what they would need to remove from All-Might).

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    Oh Bam Ah and Vagrant like this.
  9. ScarletFlames

ScarletFlames I trust you know where the happy button is?

When you're super smart but so detached from reality that the obvious consequences of your actions go completely over your head... That's how you get relateable villains. Though to be fair, her goals are actually good for the world, and her method is 'merely' questionable cloning practices.

Though, how is she going to make a viable symbiote host out of a toshinori clone?

Vagrant likes this.