1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto is Over

Discussion in 'General' started by Megaolix, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

700 chapters and the series is now done. Any comment?

2. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Sequel series in six months or less or I'm a koala.

3. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

I haven't read or watched since the mass resurrection used solely for wangst and backstory revealing, did the retardation ever decrease or did it just get worse?

4. UrsaTempest

UrsaTempest Yuri Fanatic, Archivist

I believe I've already read something along that line, yes. Spin-off, though. Not sequel.

Also, the aftermath of waifu war is always delicious.

5. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

Er... So who the ninja Jesus in the end?

6. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Funny you should say that.
    "Naruto: Shin Jidai Kaimaku Project." Scheduled for 2015. Dunno if it's going to be a full series, though.

[img width=450 height=600]http://images.sgcafe.net/2014/11/naruto-01-e1415197940106.jpg[/img]
    [img width=450 height=600]http://images.sgcafe.net/2014/11/naruto-02.jpg[/img]
    [img width=450 height=600]http://images.sgcafe.net/2014/11/naruto-10.jpg[/img]
    [img width=450 height=600]http://images.sgcafe.net/2014/11/naruto-05.jpg[/img]
    Good news for people that like NaruHina, I guess. Not sure if I like Naruto's new hair, though it's still a million times better than Gaara's.

7. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

And that was it?

Hm, not feeling anything special. Not the usual sorrow when a series ends.

8. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

Gaara got the 'respectable young accountant' look... this actually amuses me to no end.

RazielofSecrets and Zeus like this.
  9. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

It is a strange Thing. I was never really invested into Naruto, not even really when it started first. Yeah, I saw some cool episodes at the start, but it wasn't really any more important than most random cool Anime. I really got curious when I read the fanfic mischief fragments over on Anime Addventure.

Now that I am reading the last few chapters, I think I understand what the whole manga was about. It wasn't about the world, about the war, about being a great Ninja or anything. I love the worldbuilding that was created by fanfic makers, but that isn't what the original manga is about.

It is really about two children that are growing up alone, in different yet similar situations, and how they clash even though they are the best friends.

Such a simple thing....

It is a nice Story, not perfect but fun.

RazielofSecrets likes this.
  10. Galeiam

Galeiam Optimistically Asexual.

I dropped Naruto after the 5 Kage Summit and I'm glad the series is over...it was dragged out too long and just ended up stupid at the end

Lurking Shade likes this.
  11. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

I stopped watching the series after they entered the forest of death since it was all just talktalktalktalk tinybitofaction talktalktalktalk. I'm so glad I decided to just watch Bleach instead. Edit: plus 666 satan/O-parts hunter was WAY more awesome Jio>Naruto and Ruby>Hinata/Sakura.

MHLord likes this.
  12. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Yeah, 666 Satan was an amazing manga. Have you read HunterxHunter? Not sure about Beelzebub. It started off pretty awesome, and in my opinion, has stayed that way, but it looks like it's going to be the next Naruto/Bleach/One Piece.

Xicree likes this.
  13. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Didn't Beelzebub end already?

14. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

Only read about the first 2 chapters of Beelzebub and never read HxH, too busy reading fabrics, playing War frame etc.

15. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

Yes, Open End. Still don't know the face of papa Bel.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  16. Grosstoad

Grosstoad Whimsical Paranoid Creeper

I don't get who Bolt gets his hairdo from?

17. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Cloud Strife :p :V

MHLord likes this.
  18. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Wait, seriously? Man, checking out how many chapters there are, I apparently took a hiatus from reading manga two weeks early. Last chapter I read was 237, and it ended on 239.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  19. Alphaleph

Alphaleph Experienced.

Ha, that Mugiwara mark.

TmDagger likes this.