1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

NV

Discussion in 'Questing' started by GhostAnon, Mar 6, 2015.

Tags:
  1. GhostAnon

GhostAnon Getting sticky.

Your heart races as you ride the bus to the prestigious musical academy that you were accepted into during your second year in high school. "You can do this Aya…" You whisper to yourself to calm yourself down. Although most people go to that academy in order to pursue their musical careers, you were going there to motivate someone to take up music once more.

His name was Kou, a talented violinist. He was the one that inspired you to play music and after you heard in your hospital bed that he quit music, you couldn't stay back and sit idly by anymore. "I promised to do my best for Kou so I'll do it!" You make a fist with your hand in determination.

Just as you were getting off the bus ride, you hear people talking about the idol princess Miu. "Eh? So she really did disappear huh?" Unbeknownst to them, you were Miu, or rather she was your alter ego.

[​IMG]

"Can an idol really disappear like that?" Ever since you made your debut back in middle school you have been largely successful thanks to a friend you met.

"I just hope she comes back soon because I already miss her…" Your fans are suffering but unfortunately, you can't leave Kou alone.

Under your breath you whisper apologies to them. "I'm sorry… I'll be back really soon." Adjusting your glasses and your wig, you made sure that your disguise was air tight. "Nobody will recognize me with this on…"

You stand still as you stand in front of the prestigious front gate of the academy. All around you, kids who were deemed musical geniuses gathers in this school. It had the most concentration of talent anywhere in the country. "Wow… I'm really doing this huh…" You whisper to yourself. "I'm really going to meet Kou…" Your heart races with excitement and nervousness.

Then, while you stood there in awe, someone runs into you. "Ouch!" You whisper as you lose your balance and tumble forward. Once you recover from the pain you immediately pick up everything that you dropped including your bottle of painkillers, and immunosupressants.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" When you look up, a young boy that looked like your age was holding his hand out to you for help. "Did you get hurt?" He asks you as he helps you up.

With a gentle smile you tell him that you were alright. "Ah, I'm fine… Just a little scratch…" Suddenly you felt a drip of blood coming from your knee.

"You are bleeding!" The boy immediately panics as he takes out a handkerchief from his breast pocket. He then goes on his knees to wipe away your blood.

"I'm really okay." You tell him as you start to blush. You could feel everybody staring at the two of you. Once he wipes away the blood he stands back up and introduces himself to you.

"I'm Taichi by the way."

"Nice to meet you Taichi, I'm Aya." You introduce yourself to him.

"Aya huh… Are you new here? I haven't seen you before." Taichi seemed friendly enough.

You let out a small giggle. "I am actually. I just transferred this year." You adjust the glasses that covered half your face. "Anyways, I think I should get going. I still need to find my class!"

Just as you were about to leave Taichi stops you. "Wait! Aya, if you want I can show you around the school."

[ ] Accept his help. Making a friend should help you find Kou.

[ ] "It's okay Taichi." You don't have time right now. You have to take care of your wound.

[ ] Write-in

2. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

[X] Accept his help. Making a friend should help you find Kou.

3. GhostAnon

Thinking about it a bit more, it should be okay to accept his offer of a tour. "Hmm... Sure..." You still had some time before first classes start and this school is quite large so it's easy to get lost. "Just a second though okay? I need to stop by the ladies washroom." You give him a warm smile.
    Taichi starts to blush for some odd reason. "S-Sure... I'll show you there." He starts to look more tense and as he shows you to the washroom. "Here it is." He tells you.

"Thanks Taichi." Once inside you take out your bottle of disinfectant and immediately clean your wound. Then, out of thin air your magical companion and the reason you are able to leave the hospital shows up.

He was in a form of a black cat. "You need to be more careful Aya... My magic can only do so much you know."

"Ah... Sorry Luna..." You smile at her. "I swear I'll be more careful from now on." Before Luna showed up you were wasting away in the hospital. Thanks to him however you were given a second chance at life. Although he can't cure you completely of your disease, he was able to let you achieve your dreams like to become a singer.

After you clean your wound you go outside again. "Hey Taichi! Thanks for waiting for me." You smile at him.

"Yo! Aya! So... Where do you want to go check out first?"

[ ] "Hmm whatever you want to show me." Taichi looked excited to show you around.

[ ] "Hmm can we check out the music rooms first?" Kou might be there.

[ ] Write-in

4. Xicree

[X] "Hmm whatever you want to show me." Taichi looked excited to show you around.

5. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

[X] "Hmm whatever you want to show me." Taichi looked excited to show you around.

6. GhostAnon

"Hmm... where ever you want to show me." You smile at Taichi.

"Eh? Are you sure?"

Nodding your head, you tell him, "Mhmm. Anywhere is good!" Although you wanted to check out the music rooms, you'll go where ever he wants to take you first. Although your experience with boys were limited, you didn't want to be thinking about someone else while he was showing you around.

"Let's go to the cafeteria then!" Taichi tells you excitedly. "I think this is the best part of our school." Once you arrive at the cafeteria you were surprised.

"Wow... T-This is amazing..." Taichi wasn't lying when he said it was the best part. It was incredible. There were five-star restaurant quality food being served everywhere. The meals weren't just prepared by ordinary chefs, they were prepared by five-star chefs. "I-I've never seen such good food before!" You couldn't help but get hungry. The toast you had for breakfast was nothing compared to the food they were serving. "It's probably incredibly expensive though right? I only got into this school on scholarship... I don't have much money..."

Taichi sticks out his chest proudly. "Don't worry about it Aya. All this food is free for students! This school wants their students to have the best possible nutrition so they provide us with all the food that we need." After the cafeteria Taichi shows you to various other places.

The school gym looked like a sports center. "Wow... This school is amazing huh?" Every single place you visit made your eyes sparkle with child like curiosity. Ever since you were a child you have been physically weak and have been stuck at the hospital. It's not until recently that you have been strong enough to venture out on your own and even then most of the places you see are just the recording studio as the idol Miu.

After the school gym it was the classrooms. Every classroom was huge. They had their own snack bar and had a lounge area for students to relax in. "These are the classrooms. By the way do you have your homeroom assignment yet?" Taichi asks you.
    "I do." You dig through your bag to find the folder the school sent you about 2 weeks prior. "Hmm Let's see... It says here I'm in class 2-B."

"Class 2-B huh?" Taichi starts to smile. "That means you will be in the same class as me!"

"Really? That's great!" You felt relief wash over you. Now you won't have to be alone in your class. You'll have someone you know there to support you.

"Hmm speaking of that... We should head to class. Come, I'll show you where it is."

[​IMG]

[ ] "Let's go."

[ ] "Actually, I want to stop over somewhere first."

[ ] Custom

7. Xicree

[X] "Let's go."

8. Biigoh

[X] "Let's go."

9. Pathos

Pathos The Corruptor of Campaigns

[X] "Let's go."

10. GhostAnon

"Sure, let's go." You smile at him. There was no sense in being late on your first day. Walking with Taichi, you started to notice that people kept staring at the two of you. At first you tried not to put too much attention to it but after awhile it did start to make you self conscious.

"Are they staring at me? Am I that out of place?" You couldn't help but think to yourself. Every single one of the people in that school was probably from a rich family and talented. You haven't even see your parents in a while. Finally you call out to Taichi.

"Hey... Taichi, do you see the people staring at us? Is that my fault? Do I really stick out that much?"

"Hmm? What do you mean?" He asks you confused. "I don't see anything wrong with you..."

"Well, I was just wondering if I'm acting weird or any-" Just then a girl with a drill hairstyle comes up to the two of you.

[​IMG]

She lets out a stereotypical princess-like laughter. "Ohoho." Then she asks Taichi a question. "Taichi? Is that the commoner student the school has been raving about?"
    "C-Commoner?" You thought to yourself before you realized how rude you were being.

"Ah!" You gasp out. "Nice to meet you, my name is Aya, a transfer to this school." You introduce yourself as politely as you can as you bow to her. Afterwards you hold out your hand for her to shake.

"I-It's okay... I'm Mari." Unfortunately, she just stares at your hand before scoffing. "Anyways, Taichi, why are you the one stuck showing the commoner around? Shouldn't they have someone else less important doing that?"

Taichi just looked annoyed with her. "Just leave us alone Mari... besides how do you even know Aya?"

"What do you mean? This school doesn't get too many transfers, especially not during second year. Most of the students come from other prestigious schools. Of course rumours will spread if some commoner got in through a scholarship..." She then looks at you before forcing a smile. "Hey you... You don't mind if I take Taichi away from you do you? I just don't want the number one student in our grade to be umm... you know, seen with you."

[ ] Write-in

11. Xicree

[X] Smile and nod. "Of course, of course It would be tragedy for him to be seen with me... hanging out... kissing or anything else. Its kinda hard going out with a boy this high class. I don't mind if you take him off my hands for a little bit." Turn around and pull him close with a whisper into his ear of. "Play along please..." Then kiss him silly.
    -[X] Turn back to the girl. "Here you go, you can have him for a bit... you don't mind do you dear? I suppose its alright to share every once in a while. Don't worry I'm not the Jealous type." Give them both a wink and head off to class.

12. Biigoh

[X] Smile and nod. "Of course, of course It would be tragedy for him to be seen with me... hanging out... kissing or anything else. Its kinda hard going out with a boy this high class. I don't mind if you take him off my hands for a little bit." Turn around and pull him close with a whisper into his ear of. "Play along please..." Then kiss him silly.
    -[X] Turn back to the girl. "Here you go, you can have him for a bit... you don't mind do you dear? I suppose its alright to share every once in a while. Don't worry I'm not the Jealous type." Give them both a wink and head off to class.

13. UrsaTempest

UrsaTempest Yuri Fanatic, Archivist

I swear, I get deja vu when I read this.

14. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

15. Amstrel5150

Amstrel5150 Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

[X] "..." Appear to be brooding over her decision not to tell us. Finally, stand up, and take her hand. "Such defiance! As punishment, I demand that you come share some drinks with me at a nice little cafe I know, and to tell me more about yourself. You've set up your mystery too well, I cannot leave without knowing more about you." Chuckle, and lean in, as if to kiss her hand. A few inches away, tilt your head to look at her. "Is that a fair enough punishment?"

16. GhostAnon

At first you didn't get what she was getting at. Then it finally hit you. Although you haven't been outside too much you knew that she was making fun of you. This girl named Mari was trying to bully you. You start to feel nervous when you noticed the stares of your classmates. By now you should be used to this being an idol and all with your secret identity. Unfortunately, the critical stares of your classmates were way different than that of your adoring fans.
    "W-What should I say?!" What you say and do here could dictate how you would be treated by your peers for the rest of your time in school. Then it hit you. "I... I should try and play it off like nothing and be a cool beauty..." You've read plenty of manga before to know how a cool beauty would act. First you would make fun of Mari's comment. You would make a clever and witty remark.
    "I'll tell her, Of course, it would be a tragedy for him to be seen with me... hanging out... kissing or anything else!" Then your plan was to make it seem like you were experienced with social situations. "It will be hard... but I think I can manage... I'll make a remark about going out with a high class boy is hard and all that."
    Then to top it all off you will make it seem like you are going to let her take him off your hands for a while. "That should make her think twice about trying to make me look bad again!" Finally you have crafted the perfect plan of action. You take a deep breath to calm your nerves a bit. "Let's do this Aya!" You psyche yourself up.
    "Of course, of cour-" Unfortunately all that planning was for naught as Taichi interrupts.
    "What are you talking about Mari? Stop bothering me already." Mari's eyes widen with shock as she gets rejected in front of the crowd.

"W-Why?! I-I'm the madonna of this school... The lorelei... It should only be natural for the best singer to be paired up with the best pianist isn't it? Taichi?"

"Don't lump me in with you." Taichi glares at her before turning back to you. "Don't mind her okay Aya? Let's go okay?"

"S-Sure..." Seeing someone stand up for you like that makes you blush a bit. Once you arrive at the classroom you remembered that you had to stop by the staff room first. "Ah! Crap! I'm so sorry Taichi... I need to stop by the staff room first to see our homeroom teacher." You bow to him to apologize.

"Really? Let me show you there then."

However you didn't want to bother him more than you are now. Shaking your head you tell him that you could find your way there. "I think I saw it on our way to the classroom. I should be okay." You give him a warm smile. "Thanks for showing me around by the way."

Taichi smiles back as he tells you good luck and welcome. Luckily for you, the staff room was close by and you found it relatively easy. The moment you arrive a teacher calls out to you. "Hey, are you that scholarship student?"

He looked intimidating. He had a strict look about him. "Y-Yes... I am..."

"Is that so? Then I'm your homeroom teacher." Once he smiles however he looked a bit more approachable. "Shall we go to class?" While walking with you, he asks you the basics. He asked you your name, where you were from and what school you transferred from. It was all so that he could introduce you to your new homeroom.

You answer all his questions before you get to class and once you arrive he introduces you before starting. "Alright class, we have a new student. Please welcome her and take care of her." He signals you to come in.

Your heart races inside your chest. You couldn't believe how nervous you were. You were a popular idol who has sung in front of thousands before. However, introducing yourself to your class was probably the most nerve-wracking thing you have done in your life. As you stand there in front of them you could see them waiting for you to say something. "H-Hello... My name is Aya. Let's get together and please take care of me!" Your body was tense. You must've looked like a robot as you bow to your class.

Then, a late student barges in. "Ah... Sorry I'm late." Immediately the attention of the whole class shifts from you to the door. You also turn towards the door to find a pleasant surprise. It was him, the boy you went to this school for and your childhood inspiration, Kou.
    The teacher immediately tells him to sit down. "I told you before Kou, you shouldn't be late to homeroom!"

[​IMG]

"Sorry, I overslept again today, it won't happen again." He smiles back to the teacher as he takes a seat near the back. Once everything settles down the teacher turns to you. "Aya, you can take any of the free seat that you want."
    "Okay... Thanks." You tell him with a nervous smile before scanning the room for the free seats he was talking about. You found a seat right beside Taichi and one seat beside Kou.

[ ] Take the seat beside Kou

[ ] Take the seat beside Taichi

17. Biigoh

[X] Take the seat beside Kou

18. frenchanon

frenchanon Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

>[x] Take the seat beside Kou

19. GhostAnon

"Hmm I guess I'll sit beside Kou..." You thought to yourself. As you walk towards Kou you could see out of the corner of your eye Taichi's reaction. His optimism as he waves to you
    while you look around the classroom. His confusion when you walk to the other side of the classroom instead. Finally his acceptance of the fact you chose to be beside Kou.

Once you get to your new desk you settle in. Then it hit you. The boy you have been looking up to all this time was right beside you. "J-Just stay calm Aya..." You try and breathe deep. You remember all those times you would watch his concerts as a child with your family before you were hospitalized. It took you back to the happier times in your life.

You must've looked tense as you try and contain your excitement. "D-Don't say anything too embarrassing Aya... Don't say anything that will make Kou hate you!" You whisper.

When he calls out your name, you couldn't help but jump. "Aya? That's your name right?"

"Y-Yes!" You immediately snap at him. "T-That's me!" You didn't know how to act around him at all. He was your inspiration and you felt so much pressure not to mess up your first impression that you felt incredibly nervous. It reminded you of your first live concert.

"I guess we'll be new neighbours." However, Kou's warm and gentle smile slowly calms you down. "Let's take care of one another okay?"

"Y-Yes!" For the rest of the morning classes, Kou would go out of his way to make you feel welcome and less nervous. Little by little you start to warm up to him and you start seeing him more of a classmate than an idol or inspiration which made talking to him a bit easier.

Then, the lunch bell rings. The whole class lets out a collective sigh of relief. "Ah... Finally, it's time to eat..." You could hear everyone in class say.

"Yo Aya!" You hear Taichi call out from behind you. "Do you want to eat lunch together?" He tells you with a smile. Before you answer you try and take a quick glance at Kou, but he was gone. Looking around you see him walking out the door with a sack of lunch beside him.

"Ah... He must be eating lunch alone." You think to yourself.

[ ] "Ah sorry Taichi, I think I'll eat lunch alone today." Go after Kou.

[ ] "Sure, let's eat lunch together."

[ ] Write-in

20. Biigoh

[X] "Sure, let's eat lunch together. Let's get Kou!"

21. frenchanon

frenchanon Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

>[x] "Sure, let's eat lunch together."
    i agree with Biigoh, we should try to drag Kou with us