1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Stories

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Revilokcaj666, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Revilokcaj666

Revilokcaj666 Getting sticky.

"Hello?" You snap up and look at the ground. It was a child, "Are you okay?" You smile and reach down and pull the Girl up. "I'm fine dear, What do you want to know?" She reached up and touches one of your scars.

"They look mean... Are you okay?" You smile and turn to pick a book out. It was a...
    ---
    [ ] Photo Album
    [ ] An old Journal/Diary
    ---
    A few dozen centuries in the past.

"Lets see here, My name is Cross, Nathanial Cross. I'm a.. was a human, I've just been turn into something else. I'm in their infirmary. A tall women is standing next to the person who changed me. She was tall and busty and all kinds of 'don't fuck with me' vibes.

She turns to me and walk/strides to me. She forms a chair out of the wooden floor. "Hello dear. I'm am the Mistress of this Household. I have the unfortunate job to tell you have turn into a..."
    ---
    [ ] Angel Being
    [ ] Devil Being
    [ ] Creaturling
    [ ] Vampire
    [ ] Were-being
    ---
    "May I ask you your sex?" She leans back in her... Throne?
    "Uh sex? Listen you're hot but I don't do one night stan-" You didn't want to offend her but women respect convection.
    "What is your Gender?" She sighs with a slight smile.
    "Oh okay um... I'm a..."
    ---
    [ ] Male
    [ ] Women
    ---
    "Okay." She closes her eyes and lends her hand to me. You take it and see who she is. She's the Queen of the Land Eve's End. "I'm going to send you to learn your powers okay, you'll be in danger most of the time. But you'll be live. I promise."

You fell asleep and wake up in old town.