1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Wound, bleeding (Star Wars SI)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Castage, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Castage

Castage Not too sore, are you?

AN: This, is a continuation of the story 'Old Wound, reopened (Star Wars SI)'
    I decided to continue the story on a whim, but I am not sure, where it will take me...
    We start with Chapter 2.1.

Chapter 2.1

"This is Yah'kihe, bringing you to update with the latest news in Holonet news." The purple-skinned female Twi'lek paused and took a deep breath. She was clearly tired and shaken but kept speaking professionally.

"A few hours ago we received confirmation of the following information. The fourth clone fleet over Alderaan demanded that the government to hand over the Jedi they were sheltering. After Queen's Breha Organa refusal, the clone fleet commenced the bombarded of the capital city" the newscaster's paused, visibly shocked by what she was saying. "The destruction of the Aldera was total. Hundredths of thousands of civilians were killed. Among them a couple of Jedi taking refuge in the city and the entire Royal Organa family, including Queen Breha Organa and senator Bail Organa." The woman swallowed. "As of two hours ago, three nobles families put a claim to leadership over Alderaan. The tensions are rising and-" She paused and took a deep breath.

"Senator Bail Organa was one of few senators outside of the Senate on Coruscant when the chaos started. His death is a great setback in efforts to restore the senate and the central power. With the destruction of the Senate and Chancellor Palpatine missing, already several worlds have left the Republic, either declaring independence or outright joining the Confederation." She paused.

"We are still unsure what exactly happened to start the current situation, the chaos and destruction making it almost impossible to tell for sure, but we managed to discover the following facts."

A screen changed, showing a pale white-haired woman, dressed in white, entering the elevator.

"An unknown woman entered the Chancellor's office. What happened next, is debatable, but we know that combat ensured. Masters Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, Shaaki Ti and Mace Windu were killed and Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker was wounded by the unknown intruder. Master Aayla Secura was kidnapped and is presumed dead.

During that attack, orders were given from Chancellor's office, prompting Clone armies to go on a rampage.

The clones started executing senators, non-clone navy officers, Jedi and various prominent figures.

The senate became a place of heavy fighting. The clones manage to execute many senators before they were forced to retreat by Jedi who arrived with the relief force. Following their retreat, the clone fleet orbiting the Coruscant started bombardment of Senate building, Jedi temple and Chancellor's office.

At that time Chancellor Palpatine went missing... and is presumed dead.

Even now, days later, the clone armies, continue their rampage, hunting various individuals and taking control of strategic locations. Already several worlds accepted clone's conditions. Since Kuat went as far as to declare itself a Republic capital, accepting clone as core army and supplying them with arms and ships, helping them in their hunt for... what 'republic traitors' – several other worlds either joined Kuat or followed the suit and declared themselves the 'true Republic'. The chaos only continues to grow, as several criminal cartels expanded their area of operations to Republic territories." The newscaster paused as the screen once again showed a picture of white-haired woman, this time with a close up on her face.

"A bounty was put on the head of the woman responsible for the attack. Anyone who saw or knows something about the individual-"

“Jedi Master Atris.”

The glass stopped right in front of my lips as the sound of newcomers walking to the free tables. The owner of the voice certainly knew her history to recognize that face. After all, Artis died a few millennia ago. The last member of Old Jedi Order, before it was reconstructed by the Exile.

For some time I toyed with the idea of using the visage of Supreme Chancellor Pultimo when raiding Palpatine's office. But in the end, I decided that Artis would be more fitting for that role. It was somewhat fitting that she was the cause of the chaos. After all, she was one of the great traitors of her times.

Still... nowhere near Kreia's level.

Ignoring those who just came in, I turned to the busty Zeltron bartender.

“Have you heard that one? A Jedi and a Sith walk into the bar, and the bartender says-” I hang my voice, waiting.

She didn't answer, only raised an eyebrow.

“You were supposed to say 'fuck'.” I said prompting her to do so, only to meet with an amused stare. “Then I would reply 'With pleasure'.” I finished with a punchline... only for her to look at me unimpressed. I could feel the newcomers' dry looks on my back.

I deflated. It didn't feel like anyone enjoyed my sense of humour.

“I still don't understand, how you can drink this... thing.” the Zeltron said, ignoring my humour. Weren't bartenders supposed to talk with the clients – be their best pals? Maybe I should talk to her about taking some lessons...

“Oh, it's easy.” I picked the glass and took a sip. “First, you enjoy the sweet taste, before the alcohol subtly punches you.” The alcohol reminded me of home – of time before my first death. Before this galaxy. I shook my head. Nothing would come from reminiscing the past. It was time to get down to business. I put a bar of metal on the counter. It was enough to buy the bar two times over. “Now, my dear, make yourself scarce.”

She took the bar.

“I ain't leaving my bar. Not with paying customers.” She said as she put a new bottle in front of me.

I shrugged.

“Your choice.” I grabbed the bottle and walked up to the table. The others were already sitting. All of whom I invited. And for whom, I booked this place.

“You need to work on your pick up lines.” I froze as I was sitting down, then almost fell on my chair.

“To think I would be receiving advise on my seduction tricks from a Jedi.” I shook my head at her. “How low, have I fallen.” I held my hand to my heart in mock hurt.

“Jokes aside, what do we owe the invitation of the most wanted in the galaxy?” The old man asked. And the moment of comedic release was over. Everyone tensed again, remembering with whom they were dealing with.

“Is it really her?” The bald woman asked, pensively. Just looking at her body, I could say she was ready to jump into action.

I merely shrugged at Ajjaj Ventres' statement and leaned back in the chair, allowing myself to relax. At least outside – the Force was ready to act at my command. I slowly took a sip, considering, how I should proceed. I have supplied them the data that confirmed my identity when I invited them.

“The face of Jedi Master Artis, became rather largely spread around the galaxy. So I decided to change a little.” I took a sip.

“It seems so... through, I do not remember any famous Twi'leks that look like that...” Jedi Master T'ra Saa hummed.

“Oh, why so sure this isn't my true visage?” I asked curiously, a pleasant smile on my face. There was no way of her recognizing the face I wore now. After all, Darth Talon hasn't been born yet.

“It's true, your image, smell and even the way you move - all match that of Twi'lek female. But... there is something off.” She finished uncertainly.

I took a sip, deep in thought.

I considered my illusions perfect. I spend much of my time perfecting them, studying different individuals, races and genders. Most of the time, the camouflage works as if it was automated... Have I missed something? Or was it the fact that I was a wound? Or was it the Neti thing?

“Going back to the topic, why have you organised this meeting...”

“Sorrow.” I nodded to him with a pleasant smile. “Just Sorrow...” Then spread my arms. “Why, we are here to discuss the future of the galaxy, Master Tholme. To set the rules of engagement. To make sure, the galaxy survives the coming conflict.” I explained.

“Why would you care for the galaxy?” The young man beside the Jedi Master growled. For some reason, I had a feeling that Quinlan Vos and I wouldn't be getting along.

“Imagine, I live here as well.” I smiled. “I know, it might come as a surprise. But I don't want the destruction of Galaxy.” I leaned forward and smiled. “But, doesn't that sound grand? Imagine, In future, this meeting will be considered a historical one. They will tell a story, of mortal enemies meeting, to discuss the future of the galaxy, and the shape of the war.”
    I pointed at Dooku, Grievous and Ventress.
    “A disillusioned noble who left the Jedi Order, disillusioned with it and the Republic, seeking to create a better future to the galaxy. The fearsome general, an honourable warrior, seeking revenge for his people and wife. A devoted follower, seeking the acknowledgement of her master and purpose in life.”
    I pointed at Vos, Saa and Tholme.
    “The wise Jedi who opposed their Order's teachings, falling in forbidden love, even knowing, that while one of them would live only a few decades, the other would live thousands of years, mourning her love. Then there was their student, young maverick, ready to bend the rules of the Jedi order, to do what he believed was right.”
    Then I leaned back.
    “Those mortal enemies, meet with an even greater menace. An agent of Chaos, powerful anarchist bend on reforming the galaxy through fire and blood.”
    I paused, then continued raising my voice.
    “Those mortal enemies, put down their animosity to talk about the rules of engagement and future of the galaxy, in the bar of Zeltros with a big rack-”

A dishcloth hit my face. I took it and looked it over, then turned to the bartender.

“There was supposed to be your number on it.” I said pointing at the cloth.

I cocked my head as she raised fist with an extended middle finger in my direction.

“Is that a proposition?” I asked, smirk dancing on my lips.

She didn't even grace me with an answer, just went back to cleaning the glasses.

“One thing you have wrong.” I turned to Master Saa and raised my eyebrow, prompting her to continue. “The... agent of chaos, did come with her bodyguards.”

I blinked.
    Again? How did she... was it a Neti thing? She was a plant, so...
    Something to look into in the future, I guess.

I nodded to her with respect.

A moment later illusion fell from two women standing behind me, each with lightsabers at their belts.

With satisfaction, I noticed that Dooku paled at the sight.

A wide smile spread on my lips.

2. some one

some one I trust you know where the happy button is?

interesting , consider it watched

Castage likes this.
  3. drag_mage

drag_mage Hrm

Seconded, it is so little seen in fanfiction that the author is willing to change things. So many stories that follow the "stations of canon" to a T, or countless chapters of training to be strong enough to destroy the "Big Bad". But this story just smashes the story, as prescribed by George Lucas, right off the bat!

Watching this one with avid interest!

GWrangler, Castage and shakeval like this.
  4. PurgeTheXeno

PurgeTheXeno Medusa is Love

This story is freaking awesome!

Castage and drag_mage like this.
  5. LEGENDARYNOT

LEGENDARYNOT I trust you know where the happy button is?

This seems very interesting

Castage likes this.
  6. Maydae010401

Maydae010401 Getting sticky.

*Clears throat dramatically*

Ahem....Noice

7. edmantgoog

edmantgoog Not too sore, are you?

i have no idea whats going on but i dig it

darkistorrik likes this.