1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

One Piece: Reborn as a Fishman

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Holy Joker, Sep 18, 2020.

Tags:
?

Like it?

Poll closed Oct 14, 2020.
  1. Yes

36 vote(s)
    58.1%
  2. Meehhhh... Unsure

22 vote(s)
    35.5%
  3. NO!!!

4 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. Threadmarks: Chapters
    Holy Joker

Holy Joker Making the rounds.

Chapter 1

Title: Rebirth

I opened my eyes to wake from my sleep but I can feel something wrong. I can't think straight... I can't see that well… did I die from that glass falling in my head? Damn… this sucks...
    It also seems like I am somehow strangely calm. I… I am too tired to even panic about my death.

….
    -Time Skip-

Since the time that I somehow got reborn around one year has passed.

So here I am looking at myself in the reflection in the water. I see that what looks back at me is a blue skinned small infant with a distinctive shark-like appearance, complete with pale blue skin, small white eyes, gill-like facial structures, and sharp triangular teeth. I am only wearing some black pants and in my shoulders I can see some gills.

I am currently in a certain place called Fish Man District.... from the information that I have gathered I am currently a Fish Man on the world of One Piece.

Though I don't know at which time I am. Past, Future or present of the canon of One Piece timeline. I should immediately try to learn as much as I can about what time I am on, the world waits for no one, so I will have to always keep moving forward.
    Also some other orphan had been taking care of me since I was abandoned here at birth. The guy who is taking care of me is Boby, he is a green skinned fishman, around six years old he took care of me because we fishman take care of each other, at least that is what he said.
    We live outside of the Noah Ark which is where the Fishman District is. In the beginning, it was a giant institution for orphaned children. But eventually it was unsettled and therefore the institution became a lawless district where the outcasts of Fish-Man Island gathered, at least that is the information that I have been able to gather till now and together with my canon knowledge I came to this conclusion.

So here I am a one year old boy being taken care of by a six year old. I am now planning on how to move out of here. Because this place is dangerous and I am planning to go to some safer place like the actual Fishman Island where the light shines. Also on there I can learn Fishman Karate.

-Time Skip-

So since I made the plan to go to Fishman Island, one year has passed. I am currently two years old.
    Now this year I started training by trying to lift things under water. With the amazing water pressure here my body grows stronger naturally but I don't want to be an average fishman with only 10x human strength.
    Also my body seems to have amazing adaptability even if I am only two years old. I am also not too worried about overworking my body, after all Zoro did training like a madman when he was a kid, and that greatly contributed to his future strength.

I have also started telling Boby to beat my head with a stick when I have a blindfold on. I am trying to learn Observation Haki but till now I have had no success.

But unfortunately Boby is a kind kid. I always tell him to hit me hard, so I can feel more pressure from the pain. But he never does more than a tap... but that little sh*t's kindness is halting my learning process….

-Time Skip-

Since I decided to start learning Observation Haki one year passed and now I am three years old.

I am currently using my power to talk to fish as soon as a fish comes close. With my Observation Haki I can sense his intent and...

Fwosh!

My hand moves as quickly as a snake and I grab it and get hold of the fish, immediately I just put the fish in my mouth and start chewing it. I can feel its body burst like a watermelon full of blood inside my mouth as it is shredded to pieces by my shark-like teeth.
    I used to be grossed out by this in the beginning, buy now I will eat it as long as it fills my stomach and gives me the needed nutrients to help my body grow.

"Wow that is amazing Jaw." I hear a childish voice say. I turn around to look at where it came from and I see Boby who is now 8 years old, he has grown a little.
    And with my ability to talk to fish we don't need to eat leftovers from the adults. My Observation Haki has finally awakened and I keep training it whenever I can.
    Also my name is Jaw or sometimes Jaws, it's a weird thing, my name was given to me by Boby when he looked at my Jaws.
    The name sounds kind of cool… I guess. But names are just names and I don't really care about what name I got as long as they are not lame or embarrassing that is.

"Well this is easy food Boby but we still need to train and don't forget that." I lecture boby, acting like I am the one with authority in here and am mode knowledgeable, even though he is older than me. He still listens to me, I have always been good with people, and Boby knows that I know what is best for the both of us.

But I was brought out of my thoughts as I suddenly hear someone say."Well, well what do we have here... two million berries of fishman."

I immediately turn around and look towards the one who talked and see 8 humans with swords, axes, nets and bubbles around their heads...

Ooookkkk.... This is bad... really bad... I am not strong enough to take out grand line criminals. Well then... seem like I have to sadly make some sacrifices.

"Boby go call for help... don't worry about me... you know I am strong." I say to Boby, the tone in my voice is completely serious, leaving no room for discussion from him.

He looks at me, nods and runs away without asking me anything and trusting in me blindly.

"Don't let him run away, go and get him." Says one of the human men.

Five people separate from the group and go after Boby, there are only three of them left. Well then this is better.... sorry Bobby but you are bigger than me so the leader sent more people towards him. I knew that would happen. After all I have to look out for number one (a.k.a me).

I don't want to go into slavery because that wouldn't allow me to train enough.

The one who I assume to be the leader then draws his sword and comes towards me. "C'mon freak you don't want me to get serious now do you."

I instantly make a sad face and while tears flow down my face I say. "O -Ok sir... just please don't hurt me."

He smirked and says in a malicious way. "Sure, sure no need to worry about it kid."

He lets his guard down and as soon as he gets close to me, I just punch with all my power towards his balls. I know no martial arts so I only used the technique that I always used when fighting against someone in my past life.

Bam!

My punch connects and immediately the man falls on the ground face first, he instinctively drops his sows as he goes to reach for his balls.

"Ugh!!!" Grunts the man in pain. And as soon as he does so I go into 'do or die' mode my Observation Haki range is 7 meters so I have to keep calm and not panic, I grab his cutlass sword and immediately with all my strength stab him in the head.

Puchi!

And again...

Puchi!

I stabbed him twice in the brain. But this is One Piece world so I better be sure.
    Puchi!

Then I turn my attention to the two other members. They both seem distraught and angry. Well that will work best for me because something like that anger would make them act sloppy.

"YOU BASTARD, YOU KULLES KIZA!!!" Screams one of them. As soon as he said that, the two of them run towards me, one with an axe and the other dropped the net down and took out a knife.

Immediately I can feel the deadly situation I am presented against and due to my inexperience on fighting in general, I immediately start panicking. 'Damn this is scary I might DIE... CALM DOWN DON'T WAVER KEEP A CALM DEMEANOR AND CONCENTRATE IN THE OBSERVATION HAKI.'

As soon as they get close I can sense their intentions with haki and where they are going to attack. As soon as they get close to me. Something strange happens… and I hear something…

*fwosh*

[Shark Arrows]

Two arrows made out of water pierce through the humans.

""Guah!!!.""

They fall down... what... I look towards the perpetrator... I see Boby together with an adult group of fishermen... but what caught my attention was their leader and the one who took down my assailants.

He is a large boy, muscular, light blue saw-shark fish man whose most distinctive trait is his saw-shaped nose....

….
    AUTHOR NOTE:
    Sorry for the bunch of time skips in the first chapters. I had a different style back then and won't happen anymore.

(P.S: You can see my other stories on Webnovel, I go by the name HolyJoker in there.)

P.P.S: I will post the first chapter now, and in about a week I will start updating this story Daily.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  2. Edifier

Edifier Trusted within thoughts.

I'm a fan of this.

pandada14 and Holy Joker like this.
  3. Tyberium

Tyberium Know what you're doing yet?

Unsure atm release more to be certain?

Holy Joker likes this.
  4. Holy Joker

Don't worry I will release more soon.

5. CmirDarthanna

CmirDarthanna Connoisseur.

With the Fishmen and Mermen's mastery over water they could carve underground caverns, tunnels, rivers and lakes in any landmass.

I'm surprised they haven't spread everywhere.

They're unmatched in terms of speed in water, they could potentially alter the very ocean currents, and they have exclusive access to the resources under the earth of the seas.

6. pandada14

pandada14 King of the Chimera Pandas

If Zoro who was a normal and ordinary human with a lot of determination could get to where he is, then technically the MC has more potential than a normal human

ps: normal human with one piece logic

7. l0c0 p0c0

l0c0 p0c0 no strings on me

good start......hope to see more

Holy Joker likes this.
  8. Jbrew123

Jbrew123 Frequent Over-reacting Spiteful Dumbass

If I had any comments about this is that you are jumping things forward very very quickly. Even just ignoring that you went from basically birth to 2 or 3 years old, I just don’t understand why you didn’t skip those parts entirely and just mention them. For example, there is absolutely nothing gained paragraph starting from the moment he first opens his eyes to the first time skip. It could have easily just been mentioned after starting from the point where he was training. It would be one thing if it was a series of smaller skips that mention things that are somewhat notable while leading up to something more major, like him starting training but mentioning figuring out the language if it’s different or learning to walk or the names of the people around him and what not. Either way, this does seem like it could be interesting so I’m looking forward to what you do with this.

9. Holy Joker

Yeah I also know that I did that as a mistake. But when I wrote this it was such a long time ago and was only a noob writer. It won't happen any more.

Jbrew123 likes this.
  10. Threadmarks: Chapter 2
    Holy Joker

Chapter 2

Title: Childhood...

——————————
    <My Special Attack>
    [Other People Special Attack]
    "Talking"
    *sound effect*
    —————————————

Then the familiar Fishman teen with the saw shape nose looks at me and laughs. "Shashashashasha... I knew even a child Fishman would be able to beat an adult human. Shashashasha… you are truly worthy of being a Fishman, kid my name is Arlong, what is your name?"

I knew it, from his looks that he is Arlong as a kid he should be around young or in his teens but he already discriminates against humans. Meehhh, not my problem... but if I could get him to teach me some Fishman Karate that would help me tremendously... or even if he shows me the way to the dojo that would be a great help.

"My name is Jaws… and I am three years old." I say to him as a smile appears on my face. I then excitedly jump up and down and say to Arlong in an excited manner. "Also, big brother Arlong... will you teach me that super cool technique that you did."

He just looks at me and raises a questioning eyebrow at me, but in the end, he has a shark-like smile on his face as he says."Shashashasha… of course, I will teach it to you brethren, we Fishman are all a big family, it doesn't matter if we are from the same family or not. It's the rest of the world against us… remember that Jaw…"

I nod at him with a smile on my face, but on the inside, I can't help but think that he is pretty dumb saying sh*t like that. Fishman race… who cares about that. Humans are the top race in the world because of their individualism, each of them is all about self-pleasure even the good people do good things because it pleases them. THAT is why humanity is at the top of the food chain.

-Time Skip-

Just like this one year passes since I met Arlong and here I am, at the age of four, repeatedly swinging a sword.

*Swoosh*

I will keep swinging this sword repeatedly until... I will get used to it. I got a short sword as my weapon. Well, when I am welding it looks like a normal sword when compared to my body mass, but whatever, I will change the sword later when I grow up.
    Arlong has been teaching me all that he knows and some other weakling Fishman have started teaching me the basics on how to use a sword. Also finally my Observation Haki has advanced to sense up to 50 meters.

But what advanced the most was my Fishman Karate. Arlong told me that I am at level 15 which is amazing to achieve in it. Most users only go up to level 20 and talented people go at level 40. I guess that future Jinbe will be at level 100 which is the maximum of Fishman Karate. I don't want to be just as strong as Jinbe though... In the future, he isn't even at Katakuri's or Awakened Doflamingo's level... so I am also learning how to use a sword. Arlong also told me that he will help to get me into the Fishman Karate dojo when I told him I wanted to see how Fishman fight. I also buttered him up a lot to help me get in there. He really cares for the Fishmen around here, and he is really nice to everyone. He even comforts the families who lost someone close to them to slaves or people like that.

I guess no one is only good or bad, the world isn't black and white, Arlong might be an evil monster to humans, but to the Fishman people, he is a good guy. He even tries to help some of them get back their loved ones.

Also, Arlong himself is only level 23 in Fishman Karate, so soon he won't be able to teach me anything after I catch up to him. That is the main reason why I want to get out of here. I even plan to take Boby with me, he isn't really strong nor does he seem to have talent… nor is he a hard worker, but he is loyal and will listen to anything I say with no questions asked since even when we were kids my judgment was always the best possible outcome. Loyalty to me is something that is more worth than Boby's weight in gold.

-Time Skip-

One year later and here I am… currently in a fight against a human. I just looked at him… and I immediately ran towards him and clocked my fist back and then… punched forward.

<100 Brick Fist>

"Guahhhh."

A human gets knocked out immediately by my punch. Even though I am only five years old, I am way stronger than any of them, especially when combined with my Fishman Karate. I am having to put some restrictions on myself in order to advance my Observation Haki.
    My restrictions aren't that strict though, as I am only allowed to use Fishman Karate in order to beat some humans. Of course, if someone strong appears, I will obviously go all out against them.

As I am thinking that, I analyzed the battlefield and got close to another human and he immediately swung his swords in my direction. I sidestepped the simple attack, and punch him in the stomach with all of my power.

<100 Brick Fist>

*Guuhh.*

He spits out some blood as his eyes roll to the back of his head and he falls unconscious, I then grab my sword from my sheath and...

*Puchi*
    *Puchi*

I stab both of the unconscious people in their brains, after all, I don't want them to come back for revenge or something like that.

Hmmmm sixty-five meters, my Observation Haki is not advancing anymore... seems like I need to fight stronger opponents.

"Tch! Nothing interesting has even happened this year." I say out loudly, expressing my annoyance at this.
    I guess I better go back to the dojo and train some more.

-Time Skip-

1 year later/MC age 6)

I spent another year constantly fighting against humans on the island, and here I am for another.
    Currently, I can sense the spirit of the seven humans in front of me, they all have weapons too.

Well, it doesn't matter. Even with a blindfold on. Some people would call me crazy for even attempting that. But I need to advance my Observation Haki, my Armament hasn't even awakened yet and I don't know how to so I will at least train what I have, then waste time on trying to figure out something from nothing, especially now since I don't currently need Armament Haki. I must use my time efficiently, and the effects of Armament on devil fruits can be the same with Fishman Karate. Though I still plan to learn Armament Haki and advance it to the highest levels possible, especially when I start fighting the monsters of this world.

Anyway, as the humans get close to me I warn them by simply saying."You are in my range..."

I then use my sword to slash at them, as my sword is going towards them… water appears behind my slash and it increases its momentum.

<Water Sword Style: Water Surface Slash>

They use their weapons to try and block my slash but...

Swish!

They are all cut together in half with their weapons and body parts with blood flying around. I then just look at my new longsword and notice the chips in it.

Damn it's chipped... I guess I will need another one. I then put it back in my sheath, and start fighting with my fists.

After some hours, I finished all of the fighting and killed them all. I then start walking towards Arlong's base, he keeps weapons there. He will give me one because he knows I break my weapons from killing humans. He even enjoys it whenever I bring back chipped or broken weapons.

….

When I arrive at his base, I see something strange. Arlong seems to be talking with a little girl. She seems to be a mermaid and she has a small body holding a big crystal ball... wait is that... Shyarly the mermaid who can see the future as a kid. Well then… that is useful...

"Yo! Big Bro Arlong, do you have any new sword for me?"

He then stops talking to the little girl and looks towards me with anger in his eyes, he seems to be angry at something. Obviously not me, as he just points at the back and says. "Just get another one from the stash..."

I nod and go towards the stash to choose one, I get another one and go outside after looking at Shyarly one last time.

Welp, it is their own family situation and if I interfered in it, it would be strange. No one wants a stranger kid to try and put his nose on someone else's family situation.

Oh well, it doesn't matter anyway…

….
    ….

Well, three months pass since I met Shyarly and now she is quite famous and has been invited to live in the New King's palace.

I am currently training in the Fishman Dojo when I am thinking of this. But my thought process is interrupted when...

BOOOOM!
    A giant explosion ripples through the whole of Fishman Island.

What was that?!?!... is it time already…

As I think of that, I can't help but smile to myself… for my best plan to date will begin.

"GOLD ROGER IS HERE...." Another scream sounds out, verifying my guesses and the smile on my face widens even more.

AUTHOR NOTE:
    The time skips had to happen or the beginning of his life needed to be skipped. But it could have also been skipped all years together and have a summary about them. But these were chapters written when I was a newbie, I am way better now. Don't worry it gets better as it goes along. Also, MC's age is six years old.
    P.S: This story has 28 Chapters in advance on Patron if ya wanna check it out.
    Check Out My P.A.T.R.E.O.N
    pa treon.com/HolyJoker
    JOIN THE DISCORD: https://discord.gg/M9hghrm
    (You can become part of the votes if you join Discord, and I also share pictures of the different characters)

11. pandada14

pandada14 King of the Chimera Pandas

he is Gold D Roger but the NPCs don't know him, they only know him as Gold Roger

Holy Joker likes this.
  12. Holy Joker

Yep, I wrote Gol D Roger, but then remembered that everyone called him Gold Roger, even in the flashback with Whitebeard and all that. Still though, I rewrote it as Gold Roger.

Grimrr and pandada14 like this.
  13. Threadmarks: Chapter 3
    Holy Joker

Chapter 3

Title: Roger's Crew...

"GOLD ROGER IS HERE."

Well then I guessed it right... he would be here after all… even the age of Shyarly is around the same timeline.
    And I have been visiting her every day to keep in touch. Though I told her to not look into my future and that knowing my own future would be boring. Well, why I didn't have her look into my future was because of different reasons, but we still became good friends. She even tells me her secrets… which is pretty much when she steals a cookie or something… she can't even hide those secrets as she usually spills them while trying to show off. Well, she is a kid after all…

Anyway, while I was thinking that I started walking towards where the ruckus was happening. Well then time to go to the Undersea Forest, it seems like that is the place where they are.

Once I arrive there, I see Roger, the future pirate king, and his crew. Must say they are a… very diverse bunch.

I then heard Rayleigh say. "Neptune, what we are after is the treasure left behind by the weapons creator. We are not interested in the weapon, right Roger."

Then I hear the future Legendary pirate himself speak in a jovial manner. "Hahahaha... I never said something like that, did I? Well, don't worry I don't have enough time to come back and steal your shaggy daughter..."

Neptune instead of being calmed down by Roger's words he instead gains a furious look on his face. "WHO SAID SHE WILL BE SHAGGY."

As I get close to them, no one notices me as they are all joking around. When I get nearer to them, I look at Roger's crew with a serious expression on my face and decide to make myself known by saying. "Hey… Gol D Roger... will you let me join your crew!"
    Then as if the time itself stopped, all of the Fishman and even Roger's Crew stop moving. They then all look towards me...
    Rayleigh is one of the calm ones and with a smile on his face as he asks in a casual and friendly way. "Who are you kid?"

Roger doesn't even let me answer and he makes a face like he ate a lemon and said.
    "No way I will let a damn kid join my crew..."

I just take something out of my pocket, it is a little bottle and offers it to Roger. "This is some sake, you can have it if you let me join the crew."

"Ok, you are in." Says Roger with a calm look on his face as he takes the Sake Bottle.

Everyone else screams towards him.
    """WAIT, WHAT, THAT FAST YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND."""

And again everyone except Rayleigh is shocked… that guy must have gotten used to his antics by now.
    Roger looks at the rest of his crew and just shrugs. "Well, what would you have me do? He gave me sake. I couldn't refuse that."
    Everyone in his crew starts reprimanding him about how careless and reckless he is. But in the end, Roger just says. "I have made my decision and it is final. I can't just go back on my word."
    *tch* "Yeah… ok captain, but next time try and consult us a little okay." Saus one of the guys.

Roger smiles at this in a silly way. "Sorry guys, won't happen again."

"You always say that Roger… you always do…"

And that is how my adventure with
    Gol D Roger started...

After some time Roger's… no… our ship is fully coated again and we are sailing under the sea. I also met Buggy and Shanks.

"So you are a Fishman huuuhhhh… that is cool..." Says Shanks say in a curious voice

Then Buggy intervenes and says in a serious manner. "Ehhh he is weird looking."

Then I just look at him with a questioning face and say to him. "And you have a big red clown nose."

Immediately he gets angry and screams at me. " BASTARD WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!!"

Buggy attempts to punch me but I just easily dodge by sidestepping his attack, he then pulls his fists backward and screams.

[Bara Bara: Gatling Gun]

I just dodge all of his attacks again very easily, he is really easy to predict plus my Observation Haki is pretty good...

I then hear someone from the crew say. "Woah look at the new kid he seems to know
    Haki..."

Then another person says.

"How old was he again"

"I heard he was six. That is quite good for his age to have Haki."

I then suddenly stop and as Buggy's punches are about to land I just grab them in an iron-like grip and don't let go.

Then I look at Rayleigh who seems to be chilling and smiling while looking at us fighting.

"Hey let me go you weird fish." Says Buggy as he tries to pull his hands away from my grasp.

In the end, I just throw Buggy at Shanks who catches him and I go towards Rayleigh...

*Bang*

I bow with my head hitting the floor and say.

"Please teach me about this Haki sir..."

Then as Rayleigh is about to say something, Roger comes out of nowhere and says. "Wait, Wait… I will, I will explain!"

He has a childish smile on his face and he makes exaggerated hand motions while he explains. "Haki is like voooom and them pow I hit super hard and then..."

He keeps going on and on... but I can't really understand anything if he explains it like that.
    I just look at Rayleigh helplessly, he just politely laughs at me and says. "Hahahaha I will explain it to him, Roger. He doesn't seem to understand your explanation"

Immediately Roger crouches down in depression and draws circles in the ground with his finger as a dark depressing aura surrounds him. "Why is everyone too stupid and dumb to understand my explanations."

Oy! I can hear you, don't talk about me like that as if I am not here.

-Time Skip-

One month passes aboard the future Pirate King's ship and… I am currently blindfolded.

"Humans and Animals are different... especially humans who can use haki as they can." Says Rayleigh as his presence dampens and hides, but I have been training Haki for almost 5 years.

Also, I am no slouch in it myself even though I didn't have a teacher then I do now, and I can see why Luffy and Zoro became so strong in just two years... it was because they simply had the best teachers.

"Hide their presence." As he says I can hear his voice, and actually slightly sense his presence to my right.
    *Fwosh*
    I doge sideways when he swings at me with a metal pipe. But I don't stop there as I immediately punch towards him.

<100 Brick Fist>

But he just blocks my attack with his palm... with no injuries on him whatsoever. Well, that was to be expected...

I have also been training to be a ShipWright and a Doctor. I mean I have the one of best ShipWright and one of the best Doctors here, the doctor is Crocus and it would be a shame not to learn from here with the best teachers. Though obviously, I am not doing the learning from them as a full-time thing, after all, I am more concentrated in Haki right now. But knowing how to fix a ship or how to stop yourself from bleeding to death or getting poisoned… it never hurts anyone to know those things.

I can sense that Shanks is looking at me and I hear him say. "He sure trains a lot... he is a kid who is supposed to be playing and having fun you know."

Then I just 'look' towards Shanks even with my blindfold on and decide to challenge him. "Wanna have a spar..."

I can sense his aura go from bored to 'smiling' as he answers to me with a simple. "Sure.."
    Buggy decides to let everyone know what is happening by telling out loud and notifying everyone about it. "Everyone there is something fun happening on deck! Shanks and Jaws are going to fight!"

After some time a circle of people is around us… they made us wait, these guys are grade one asśholes.

"Beat his ass Jaws I just bet 100,000 ß on you so you better not lose. The bets are 1 with ten so if you win I will get 1,000,000 ß... I will even buy you a new sword..." Wow, he is a horrible person, I look towards Oden and see that he even has a flag with my face terribly drawn in it. He is just always weird like that...

Then we hear Rayleigh explain the rule which is just no hitting below the belt... then after that… he says...

"BEGIN."
    AUTHOR NOTE:
    I will try to keep the character's personalities as close to the original as I can. Especially the unknown characters on the crew. The MC decided to go with Roger's crew to train.

P.S: This story has 30 Chapters in advance on Patron if ya wanna check it out.
    pa treon.com/HolyJoker
    (You can become part of the votes if you join Discord, and I also share pictures of the different characters)

14. Threadmarks: Chapter 4
    Holy Joker

Chapter 4

Title: Fighting Against… Shanks (kid)

As soon as Rayleigh says. "BEGIN."

Shanks takes his cutlass out and slashed towards me. He covers his sword in Haki... I am a little impressed as he already knows how to use Haki even as a 13 year old, as expected of someone who lived and trained with legends.

He then swings his sword towards me.

[Devine Slash]

And a golden colour surrounds his sword as he slashes towards meBut I am not idle as I too slash towards him with my sword.

<Water Sword Style: Water Surface Slash>

Water appears behind my sword to give it momentum, and it also creates a beautiful
    blue arc behind my sword.

Ching!

Our swords clash against each-other but…

Bing!

Half of my sword falls to the ground as his sword covered in Armament Haki cut right through mine. Well… this sucks.

I just look at my Sword Handle and drop it on the ground, it's useless to me now. After doing that, I just run towards Shanks and get in his personal space, and immediately punch at his kidney. Showing not even a slice of mercy as I put all of my power into that punch.

<100 Brick Fist>

I also use Fishman karate on top of it and as my fist is about to hit him...

*Pow*

He blocks my punch with his hand, the shocks of my Fishman Karate punch travel up his arm, but he seems unfazed by it.

Damn he is strong... but still… I am still only six and he is thirteen. But that is stupid, that excuse of mine at why I can't beat a kid is stupid. I can't allow myself to make excuses for losing a battle against a kid. I can't start backing off now, or I will keep backing off for the rest of my life.

I have to take some chances in this fight!!!

I then suddenly have an idea.

If I can't over power him in strength then I will beat him in technique.
    I immediately turn my back towards Shanks, and start running towards a part of the crowd which has surrounded me and Shanks, looking at our fight. As I run towards them, they make way for me and I then… jump off the ship.

Splash!

And into the water...

I was limiting myself by training at the fishman karate dojo and forgot the most critical part of fighting… to use my own imagination and creativity. I will cheat and use cheap tricks against my enemies.

As I feel the water around me, I surround my arms with it and the compressed water takes the form of a whip. I then jump out of the water and into the deck again…

I immediately attack Shanks with the water child-like constructions of water around my arms.
    <Water Whip>

While I attack him he dodges some of the primary attacks and that is when I hear the other crew members say.

"Ohh I thought he ran away."

"I thought he had to pee"

(Roger) "Maybe he did but we didn't notice."

"You really think so?"

Ok these guys really are insensitive assholes who can't even read the vibe.

But anyway now that I have water in the deck and even I am covered in water I get a boost in my strength...

I then slash towards Shanks with my water whips but he just slashed them to bits... and he gets covered in water... all according to plan... I already won... well then time to make it a little more dramatic.

"Jajajajajajaja I already won..." I say that with a smile on my face and with my own strange laugh.

But my joy is short-lived as I hear the crewmembers speak again.

"Wow now I really want him to lose."

(Roger)"I know right he even laughs like a villain."

Ok… These guys are really annoying. So I just turn towards them and yell at them with an angry face. "CAN YOU STOP GIVING BIASED COMMENTARY!!!"

Okay got to calm down and concentrate on the fight...Anyway... I bring my fist backwards… And then... Punch forward...

<Water Shockwave Fist>

Then, nothing happens...
    Even Shanks seems confused by this...

"Was it a dud?!" Says Shanks questionably.

As soon as he starts saying that he starts sliding back slowly he looks at his own body as it slides back and then... then...

Swoosh!

Then as if by an invisible force he is violently pushed backwards....

Splash!

He was thrown into the sea...

"YYYEEEAAAHHHHHH.... He won."Screams Oden, with a huge smile on his his face.

"What he didn't win, Jaw also went in the sea. If the rules are like that then he lost first"Says another crew member.

"And that is the difference Jaws went there but Shanks was pushed there... gyahahahahahahaha." Says Oden, but the other crew member refutes him and so he and the other crew member get into a scuffle which then immediately escalates to a brawl between the two.

….
    ….
    And so, since my fight with Shanks, one month passes. And I must say, if there is one thing the Roger Pirates know what to do, it is have fun.
    We are currently on an island that just brings lighting down like rain. I am currently training in it while the others are exploring...

*Thunder*

A lighting bolt just hit my body... GOD DAMN THIS HURTS....

But I got to train my lighting resistance. I also have awakened my Armament Haki... I just had to develop my Observation Haki till I could feel my 'Spirit' Armament Haki, I have been training since then, even though now I am just six I could probably be a pretty notorious pirate with my physical strength and Haki.

Though I can't harden my Armament Haki yet I can now at least sense it. There was another way to awaken Armament Haki by just having a close to death situation, but I chose the hard and SAFE way...

Also Oden seems to have found a devil fruit... the Zap Zap fruit of the Paramicia type. It let's a person generate electricity from their bodies... I am obviously not going to eat a devil fruit but it seems useful. So I gambled with Oden until I won the fruit, I only won the fifth time so I had to waste a lot of my hard stolen treasure... though I only bought sake to bet against him… but I am not really rich so that took a lot of my money.

….
    ….

So like that another month passes on the blink of an eye and here we are. We are currently in Wano. I know what will happen from canon Oden will leave his wife and children behind and his whole country will be in a mess when he comes back.... well not my problem... I am only here in this crew to get strong not to babysit these monsters...
    Though being here is quite entertaining...

I have even made huge progress... my Observation Haki can sense up to 500 meters. And I am finally able to use my Armament Haki to hit logia, also I have advanced quite better in other skills too... but while Oden is giving his goodbyes, I am just simply training. I can see the conflict in Oden... but he is a scum anyways because he abandoned his family just to have fun… even Roger calls him that to his face.

Well… no matter his end… it was his own fault and no one else's for leaving behind his people and especially his family. Also for not being strong and smart enough to kill them, he let his honor guide his actions. He should have just secretly sneaked inside the castle and killed Orochi… but then again, pride is a wistful thing.

Three days later and we arrive in Zou... Captain Roger is probably looking at the last Road Poneglyph now... he will soon become pirate king...

Well that doesn't matter I am currently trying to recruit some people for my future crew and I came in contact with a fatso *cough* I mean Poo he is a panda mink. He is also very strong so there is that. He is currently 16 years old... so that means 10 years older than me he can also cook some decent noodles... then there is his best friend that also wants to join my future crew he is called Shifu he is a red panda mink.

And then there is the last one… his name is Shishilian, he is 8 years old and a lion mink with a red mane around his neck,and he is very dramatic... perfect for my crew. I also chose these three minks for my future crew because they are fiercely loyal and the mink race have great potential for the future.

I will be taking Poo and Shifu with me in the Sea. I will also take Shishilian also as a cabin boy, until he becomes 12 and strong enough.

Now I have to break some important news to Captain Roger....
    AUTHOR NOTE:
    pa treon.com/HolyJoker
    (30 chapters in advance)

15. Threadmarks: Chapter 5
    Holy Joker

Chapter 5

Title: Leaving...

As Roger and the others were having a feast... singing and having fun I am just staying to the side Poo and Shifu are packing their things...

Roger is dancing with Oden very weirdly.... then Roger separates and goes to bring more sake. I go towards him and...

*Binks Sake song in the background*
    (Listen to it to make the scene more fun)

"Captain Roger... I have something to say."

He looks at me... I can notice that he is already very drunk...

"Wha- What is it little Jaws." Says Roger drunkenly.

I clench my hands and take a deep breath and say. "I have truly had fun these last months Captain Roger... it's just that..."

"Hahahahahaha I am glad you had fun... that is why I went out to sea... to have fun be the freest man in the world..." Says Roger, interrupting me.

I also can't keep the smile off my face...
    I had gotten a little close to these guys during these months… they were so fun to be around. Never a boring moment with them.

"I am really sad Captain ... I truly had fun... I also know YOU will die in a year...
    THIS JUST ISN'T RIGHT LEAVING LIKE THIS... " I yell out at him, I have met Roger and am a little saddened that he won't really live. He will be The King of the Pirates, but he is the most chained man in the world to me. His life is literally being held on a chain by sicknesses.

He looks at me seriously for some seconds and I can sense some people around are looking at us and then he...

"Hahahahaha don't worry Jaws, no matter what.... our memories will always remain..." As he says, I can see the happy smile on his face. He isn't really afraid of death at all.

I see Captain, I always knew that we were very different from each other… I will never be like you… but I still respect you Captain Gol D Roger...

"Captain... I am leaving the Roger pirates... I am going to start making my own crew now." I suddenly told him out of nowhere.

He stops drinking seems surprised for a second then he just… laughs. "Hahahahaha... really, hahaha so you are going to have your own adventure now."

It's quite sad really if you only lived Roger you would be able to see an amazing world after you leave.

"Hey little Jaws don't be sad now, I don't want that to be our last memory... c'mon sing with me..." Says Roger as he pats me on the head.

I just can't help but smile at him. I will never be like him, I have decided to be greater than you will ever be Roger… but I will still respect you. That is the least I can do and will do for you Gol D Roger.
    "OK ROGER!" I shout out loud as I start dancing with him and singing together.

""GATHER UP ALL OF THE CREW,
    IT'S TIME TO SHIP OUR BINK'S BREW...""

….

The whole night is spent partying and I sleep past my normal curfew, I am a kid so I plan to live very healthily.
    So here I am, currently eating some breakfast while the rest of the crew are trying to get over their hangovers. I am only six so I don't drink, which would ruin my body if I did. I also won't drink even in the future when I grow up. I mean look at Whitebeard… a legendary pirate who has amazing strength and an OP devil fruit, but only because he had a heart spasm at that moment Akainu put a magma fist through him... that was the moment that sealed his fate... extensive over drinking had indirectly killed him.

So yeah... I might party but never get drunk, also the reason why I am not going to Laugh Tale is also because of the target it will put in my back. I don't have a bounty yet so I can be free for a while to build my foundation on becoming a leading power in the New World. And as soon as Roger becomes the Pirate King I can get away from the spotlight and start my plan...

If I stay here and see the One Piece I will have a target in my back and I am too young and weak to survive that.

After Buggy, I am the weakest crew member and even Shanks is stronger than me. Though I did 'defeat' him in our little skirmish, buy I am not delusional enough to think that I can beat him yet.

I then look at Oden... the dumbass... I know when he returns to the country that he abounded he will have his own tragedy.

Though I had fun with them... I am not really stupid enough to risk my life for any of them. I am not the type of person to risk my life for others, and I am not generous enough to give away my precious future knowledge... after all... Oden surviving is a BIG butterfly effect. So I guess this is the last time we will see each other… Oden… bye~ bye~

After about three hours I am ready to leave. I also took a copy of the Devil Fruit Encyclopedia with me just to have it to help me identify any devil fruits I come across.

And the minks said they will provide me with a mid-sized boat with supplies. Welp, time to go back where I came from.

….
    ….
    Six months passed, and I am now seven years old… and at the same time, I am currently on the outskirts of Raijin island...

*Thunder*

Getting hit by lightning repeatedly... I am doing this to train my resistance to it. Because this island is going to be my base in the new world... not only is it close to Fishman island but it also has a natural defense against outsiders. So I will have to get my people to dig under the ground where it will be where my subordinates will stay. The entrance to this place will be underwater where the only Fishman will be able to get inside... the entrance will have to be small to not be able to fit a coated ship...

Poo and Shifu are in the boat. I have been training all of these six months under extreme conditions to force my young body to endure and adapt to extreme temperatures, forces of nature and beat up some sea kings along the way, and they have also been training with me... and Shifu has had some good progress if I was to compare his power it would be somewhere around pre-time skip Luffy... so Luffy without Haki and only gear second and third.

Then there is Poo... and I got to say he is pretty talented with electro he is also very hardworking… when a reward is involved... and if there is no treat he sleeps most of the time... plus he is a heavy sleeper.

I mean he even slept through a storm once... that guy is like a very dumb but cute panda pet... but he is funny so I keep him around. He is very different from Shifu who is hardworking and with a strict personality.

They are so different it is quite entertaining watching them argue sometimes.

Though I can tell that Poo already has started becoming devoted towards me. He ate a carrot once when I told him to.
    Even Shifu who has known him all his life says Poo has never eaten carrots.. he hates them. Though this might seem insignificant to humans... to minks this seems like he acknowledges me as his superior and will listen to my orders.
    And you know there is no other race more trustworthy that minks... I mean they were ready to sacrifice their entire country, for just one person that they knew was a friend of Oden.

Ok, I am done training for the day...

As I get off Raijin island and I jump from the sea on the boat

I see Poo sleeping as usual... I also see that Shishilian has a newspaper on his hand reading it together with Shifu. They also have shocked faces...

""Jaws -sama/sensei you must look at this...""

"What is it ..."

As I get close to them I look at the newspaper they pushed in my face...
    A/N: As we can see with all of my stories the MC is cold and calculating. He will sacrifice even someone he calls a friend to keep his monopoly over future knowledge.

pa treon.com/HolyJoker
    (31 chapter in advance)

16. Threadmarks: Chapter 6
    Holy Joker

Chapter 6

Title: Time Goes On

As I look at the newspaper... well the front page says it all...

PIRATE KING GOLD ROGER HAS CONQUERED THE GRAND LINE.

Well, it seems like you did it Roger... but I also didn't really doubt that you could do it either way because I knew you would do it from the manga but... mehhh... anyway back to training.

One year passes and here I am at the age of eight... fighting against a panda...

I look at my sparring partner… my favorite lazy panda mink… Poo… stopping him from becoming too lazy is training on itself… when I look at Poo I see a serious expression on his face. As if he is thinking hard… when I know he isn't.

Then Poo charges towards me... as soon as I see that. I use a technique I have been learning lately. I twitch my foot muscles and kick the ground creating a crack in it.

<Soru>

I appear behind Poo… and I punch him on the back of his head.

*Baam*

Immediately Poo falls down while hugging his head and he starts rolling around while painfully complaining.

"Owowowowowowow why did you hit me there that hurt."

I just smile at him slightly and I say…

"Well, that is your weak spot obviously."

After the spar… if it could even be called that.
    I just beat Poo around to make him more motivated… that Panda sure is a lazy sh*t…

Also if I remember things correctly, this is the year where Roger dies... I better return to Fishman island... I am sure that there will be a lot of humans coming thereafter the age of piracy starts... and then I can save some fishmen… and they will feel such gratitude towards me that they will become my subordinates… and I will start raising my power… ahhh I love it when things fall beautifully in place...

After coating my own small ship I go towards Fishman Island.

As I am underwater going towards Fishman island, I see a pirate ship coming up...

Well then... I guess it is my lucky day.

I got out of my ship's coated bubble and started… swimming towards the ship at full speed… then as I get close to their ship I hit their coating bubble with my palm.

<Buddha's Palm>

The bubble ripples as soon as I hit it with my palm and...

*Pop*
    *Boom*

I crashed into the ship and popped their bubble underwater so all of them are drowning now.

I look at them as they drown without any resistance… The weak really shouldn't come to the new world… and I consider myself weak too… but these guys were even weaker...

I rummage through their ship for anything valuable. The time I spent with the Roger pirates gave me some insight into spotting treasure and roughly guessing their value.

….

Ok, so I found around 90.000.000 ß on treasure. They probably got it from pillaging… but that is not my problem... I am feeling lucky today.

If there was a lottery in this would… I would buy one right away...
    Then I get back on my ship and continue going towards Fishman Island… I bring the treasure in the ship and Poo… like always asked if there was any good food on the enemy ship… *sigh* this guy...

When I arrive at Fishman island... I use my Observation Haki to the maximum to sense anyone with negative fighting intent… my Observation Haki spreads through a big part of the island...

I sense 94 people with that 40 are Fishman and the others are humans. They are in mermaid cove fighting against each other.

Well, then I guess I should go and pay a visit then. Then I turn towards my crew members Poo, Shishilian, and Shifu.

"Follow me."

When I arrived at the battlefield the fishmen seemed to have it under control and the humans were all defeated. Well, I guess there is nothing for me to do here. Damn, I thought I was going to have my protagonist moment.

Two months later and I get the news that Roger is dead now...

*Slash*

I slashed another human again ninety-seven left. Damn many weaklings have been coming here now that the age of piracy has started.

Well, then how about I try the new trick that I discovered. Then I concentrated my Haki and...

*whoosh*

... fifty-four people… fall down... damn I wanted to get them all... I could have gotten them all but I would have knocked even the civilians and allies power without control is just a disaster...

Well then let's get rid of these pests and I am going to train with some other people... I hope they are strong.

Then the water covered my blade...

<Water Sword Style: Flying Water Slash>

A blue flying slash went towards my enemies.

"""AAAAHHHHH"""

I cut them all down… then I sheath my sword...
    Damn, I hope someone stronger shows up next time. I need to advance my Haki some more… I could go to fight Kaido's or Big Mom's crew but I am not suicidal...

Ten months later since Roger's death and still many humans keep coming to Fishman Island in droves.

A blue energy slash goes towards my enemies and cuts them all down.

"""AHHHHH."""

Most of them are cut down… damn… even though I am not really a full swordsman… I really need to get better at cutting stuff…
    Then one of the survivors comes towards me to beg.

"W -WAIT STOP WE PROMISE WE WILL NEVER COME BACK HERE."

I did this once and I came to regret that when they came back with more friends. I don't like unpredictable situations so… sorry but you will have to die for my peace of mind...
    I just look at him and his companions indifferently and the ground where I am standing cracks as I use my self taught...

<Soru>

...I appear in front of them and...

*slash**slash**slash**slash**slash*

I quickly cut them all before they can even blink.

Then I look at my side where I see that my subordinates are also killing some pirates and traffickers.

Also, Poo has unlocked Observation Haki from continuous battles on Fishman island and me beating him on the head. That is good and Shishilian and Shifu has gotten stronger too. But nowhere near Poo through… that fat panda is quite talented… and lazy...

Also, my new subordinates are 1500 Fishman from the Fishman District that I am convinced to follow me. I used their hatred of humans to my advantage in recruiting them. I am not a hypocrite to hate humans myself since I am human too inside. No matter what my appearance looks like. But using that to my advantage to get me some power is no big deal.

Also got news from 'communicating with the pirate' that Shiki went to Marine Ford and got defeated.... so that is neat.

I also robbed a lot of pirates so that was fun... and I got a lot of money out of it too, I really am getting richer, especially since I don't currently pay most of my subordinates, hooray to some free labor... though I might have to start paying them to keep them in my little army.

Another year passes and it feels like I am just training during these last times. But it has definitely shown its results, as even though I am only ten...

I coat my sword in haki to not damage it.

The sword wave kills some enemies.

I heard from interrogating pirates... that as I expected... Shiki has escaped Impel Down.

Also, scum has started coming here more... and it just isn't good for training anymore and it has gotten a little crowded.
    Then as I try to find any hidden enemies with my Observation Haki I think about my plan...
    I will soon be going to the New World now… that should be exciting...

One year later and I look over the plans of the underground & underwater city. I have planned an airway system and everything. Currently, it is just a cave in which the only entry is by going underwater.

I got these Fishmen to do free labor for me so the building process is going really fast already... but I would like this process sped up.
    Also haven't had a good fight in ages... I need to go and find someone who will help me advance my Haki more.

Though I am still not willing to endanger myself against someone like a Yonko Commander or anything like that. Even if my haki would advance faster... I would with no doubt die... after all I don't have enough… plot armor...

AUTHOR NOTE:
    Also the MC isn't a Swordsman or anything like that he just uses a sword because it does more damage than a fist. Imagine if all of Luffy's attacks had the lethal power him using a sword... but I guess he wouldn't be Luffy if he used a sword.
    P.S: Lots of timeskips in this, I know... but the story has to move along.
    pa treon.com/HolyJoker
    (31 chapters in Advance in there)

17. Threadmarks: Chapter 7
    Holy Joker

Chapter 7

Title: The Fish is out of the Pond

…..

At the age of twelve, I have finally started working on my goal and gained some power.

When I arrive on Fishman island like usual there are slavers all around getting killed.

In the canon I believe Whitebeard came to save this island by declaring it his territory... but now I don't think we even need help. My thousands of subordinates are taking a very active role in fighting any human that comes to Fishman Island.

Now 800 more merfolk have joined me.
    I now have an army of 2300 Fishmen and Merfolk... and since we are fighting (also robbing) any human that comes here. I have gained a reputation amongst my fellow Fishman... a very good reputation actually.

Also, I have started to notice that I have gained the ability to breed. I must say... that is nice... lust is one of the wonders of life and I must experience lots of it. Especially here in the One Piece world where there exist a lot of beautiful human women... mermaids... ahhh I can't wait to start having s*x again...

Plus now I can complete one of my plans during this year.

Sometimes, I wonder if I had a system and jerked off... would I get the lucky pervert skill or perk.... that would be like free plot armor.

Anyway, I have given my more... cruel subordinates a certain order. I need them to start intercepting ships that are underwater and coming here from Paradise. After all, they are weaklings and don't have any benefits to my strength anymore… also this can be considered as paying my subordinates...

So now I am going to wait in Fishman Island for a month for Whitebeard to show up.

…..

Even one month later and there is no sign of Whitebeard…

After doing another pushup with the giant boulder on my back. I kick the boulder off of me… I can't help but think about the timeline…

I am already changing the events and Whitebeard hasn't come here... well I guess I don't get to spar with any of his crew then...

This should also be the time during which Oden dies by being boiled to death... well goodbye Oden... it was nice while it lasted... look where your pride got you... I am not that compassionate that I would risk my life for anyone... also it was kind of your fault that these things are going to happen to you, Oden...

…..

One year passed and I upped up my training to the extreme. Especially currently as I have my eyes closed, I open them and see my training ground.

*thunder*

I look at this lightning ravished island...

*boom*

...and another lighting bolt hits my body I can feel hot electricity running through my blood...

DAMN IT THIS HURTS!!!!... I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!!!.... why do I have to force myself so much...

*sigh* ... I might need to be a little harsher on myself... only then can I sharpen my Haki... senseless torture on myself will not strengthen Haki... I always concentrate on my Haki to protect myself from lighting and distract myself from the enormous amount of pain... even though I have built some resistance to lighting it still hurts a LOT.

Also since I am not brave or stupid enough to fight enemies stronger than me so this is my only method...

*boom*

As another lighting bolt comes crashing down on me... I focus my Haki and as it is about to hit me... something different from the other times happens...

As the lighting bolt is about to hit me straight on... my will of not wanting to feel so much pain anymore and my controlled frustration.

*crack*

*boom*

The lighting disperses as soon as it is about to touch me.
    I looked around surprised...
    YES FIN-

*boom*

...and another lightning bolt hit me and it stopped my celebration… DAMN IT THIS HURTS...

This thunder raining island has really done wonders for my haki training.

While training me Rayleigh used to say that pain and fighting are the best teachers... well what better teacher than hundreds of millions of volts of lightning strikes on my body. I mean I have almost been knocked out by the lighting a lot of times.

But now after many years of training here... I can confidently stand on the outskirts of the island... that might not seem something impressive since Rogers Crew could go on the island by protecting them with Haki...
    But compared to those freaks... lighting is very dangerous to me... I mean even Roger's Crew would be hurt by lightning if it hit them directly...

Especially in the middle of the island where lighting with billion volts of power strikes... even if I have built quite a resistance to lighting... that amount would definitely critically injure me if it hits me directly... actually, it might even kill me...

Then I point my palm towards a boulder nest to me and gently touch the bolder… let me see my progress now...

*Vrooom*

Invisible energy extends from my hand and...

*Boom*

The giant boulder explodes from the inside...

"YYYYEEEESSSSSSS...."

I can't help but scream in joy... I have been training to advance my Armament Haki sooo long. Plus I trained diligently every day... no rest for the wicked and all that. Finally, I got to the next level... I didn't want to risk my life so I motivated myself differently...by forcing myself into painful and dangerous situations against lightning... the enormous amount of pain and me not wanting to feel this torment anymore... I went to the next level...

I wanted to give up so many times but I didn't let that hinder my disciple and I was harsh on myself and I finally got the results I wanted... finally now that I have a grasp on this advanced form of Haki I can finally relax a little...

Well, then time to go to my new base.
    I go outside of the island and start swimming underwater... then about a hundred meters deep I can see the entrance to my base...

Finally, I can rest a little...

AUTHOR NOTES:
    The MC is finally starting to come out of his shell. His Armament Haki going to the next level puts him at a level that is different from the others in the New World.

P.S: Now that he has this strong Armament form of Haki. He now feels more secure, also his plan will start playing now.

Check Out My P.A.T.R.E.O.N with 31 chapters in advance.
    pa treon.com/HolyJoker

18. Threadmarks: Chapter 8
    Holy Joker

Chapter 8

Title: Kisame?!

I see the entrance and I swim inside and go in there... when I go inside my base... I can help but admire the interior of the underground city...

Full of lights and crude built buildings.
    Here lives my crew which consists of 3 minks, 1560 Fishman, and 800 mermen. Also three humans.

Why the three humans... well they are women... and well in the future I know I will need a strong crew soon. So I started creating my own and by creating my own... I mean I had s*x with ten females twice my age (24)... three human and three Fishwomen and the other four are mermaids.

I was made the father of ten kids in only a year... the Fishwomen and the mermaids were saved by me from slavers... the human women also were saved in Sabaody Archipelago from becoming slaves. It might seem that there is a rhythm here... and there is one...

I manipulate them and make myself seem like a knight in shining armor. It is cliché but the thing is that… real women love cliché when it happens to them...

First... I save a woman and then imprint on her that I am a hero... also a little of low self-esteem from them because they almost became slaves like they were nothing and their families didn't help them… and then they start thinking that they are lucky to be in my harem... and they are all willing to do that… be in my harem that is…

Since they were almost slaves, they will cling to someone with power and their savior (a.k.a me)...

Also, I am pretty sure they won't betray me because I saved them... I saved a lot of humans and mermaids but I only chose the prettiest to accompany me... since I am in a world like this where absolute power is possible... not expressing my desires and sins would be a waste of power for me...

This is how you create a functional harem... not from some form of love or anything like that... they warship and hold me as someone who can do no wrong... so that is why they won't betray me... also I can tell with my Observation Haki if they hold any malicious intent towards me since my Observation Haki is already at quite a high level though not high enough to see the future but enough to sense if someone has hate towards me... my Observation Haki has started working to my needs... I have a strong sense of not wanting to be betrayed because that would be a weakness of mine... so my Observation Haki evolved into me being able to sense their emotions...

Also as soon as I sense any slight malice from anyone towards me I... kill them...
    I won't leave any loose ends to evolve and become dangerous...

Also, a reason why I made kids is... well in the future I know for a fact I won't be eating a devil fruit... there come BIG weaknesses from eating one...
    And also because of my knowledge of canon, I know where some amazing fruits are... I also don't really trust anyone here.... that is when I thought of having some of my kids eat some of the fruits that I will 'find'... and they won't even be able to drown like a normal devil fruit user because they are either fishmen, mermen or half-fishmen. And if they fall into water they can trust their family to pick them up...

Also, I will finally have a family here, souls created by me... the people that I can trust... my children...

Although the chance exists for my harem members to cheat on me... it is minuscule... and everyone here knows how dangerous I am... even their fish brains can understand that. Though I am not delusional enough to think that my harem has no chance of cheating on me... thinking like that isn't realistic... but I will kill anyone who crosses me...

I will also check my children when they are born if they really are my children. If they are not... then obviously both the baby and the mother will be killed. The father will be killed too… and three generations of their family will be purged...

Also, there is another thing that holds my new harem together... that is fear... absolute fear of me... they love me but they also fear me and my power.

Anyway as I am walking I notice a big crude stone castle... it wasn't the best castle out there but... it was mine... then I started walking towards it.

When I arrive at the castle a lot of people bow to me with respect, sheep all of them... but they are also my sheep, everything and everyone in here is mine… so that is good...

When I enter inside of my castle the first thing I see is a miniature version of myself playing with a big wooden sword... he is Kisame, my first child... because I already have ten kids and in the future, I will definitely have more… also…

I might forget some of their names (I plan to have a LOT of children) if I don't remind myself... so I named all of my kids after anime characters that they might resemble as babies, at least I won't forget that...

Then I am woken from my thoughts... when Kisame as soon as he sees me... he comes wobbly running towards me...

And as usual… Kisame with his unnatural strength he jumps up to my knees but... I catch him before he crashes back into the ground and I swirl him around...

"How have you been Kisame… I see that you have gotten stronger."

Kisame is my first son. He is only four months old... He is also a full-blooded Fishman and is quite... freakish...

None of his siblings have even started crawling but Kisame can already kinda run... he also grew up faster and his body is monstrously strong from birth compared to other babies even Fishman babies… a couple of days after he was born he could hurt a normal human's finger by squeezing it too hard.

Though his intelligence hasn't caught up with his body growth... he still sh*ts on his diapers... also his vocal cords have already developed to be strong and able to talk but his intelligence hasn't caught up with his body... he is someone born with a strong body... kind of like some characters that I know from One Piece with unnatural strength... I truly was lucky… though he will still need to train to be anything special.

Also, I have already grown a little fond of my children… and no matter what training I do or how tired I am I always come here to be with my children to read them a bedtime story... well I didn't actually read it... I just say Papa to them thousands of times to them... I am waiting for one of them for their first word to be Papa...

Then I notice Kisame just looks at me... and he continues wobbling in my arms...

I just laugh at him and say...

"You are the older brother so you must protect all of your siblings... Kisame."

Then Kisame still has his smile on his face and he continues wobbling around in my arms...

Then I put him back on the ground and he started clumsily run around... in the beginning, I was suspicious of Kisame being some kind of reincarnated person like me...

AUTHOR NOTE:
    (This is where this Jaws differentiates from my other MC's. He will have a certain love for his children. Though they won't become his weakness he will still live them more than he will love anything else. He will love them in his own twisted way that is why they won't become his weakness (like Ace was Whitebeards)
    Also, Jaws has kind of taken the big mom route to power.

His children when they grow up the oldest will be around Zoro's age during Canon... expect to see a lot of them. When Canon starts the MC will be a big deal… how big of a deal… well keep reading and you will find out…. (Spoiler: Quite a big deal actually. Kisame also will be strong for his age like Oden was.)

pa treon.com/HolyJoker
    (31 chapters in advance)

19. Inbetweenaction

Inbetweenaction Versed in the lewd.

not gona lie, the whole: I will kill any child born from someone cheating on me and their entire family, and i will breed my own army do put me of abit.

i mean, banish, sure, but the 3 generations bullcrap makes it sound like he is a world noble or cultivator.

seemed to have potential at the start, but every timeskip he seems more and more as a fairly poor wishfullfilment OC. there have not been any deatails in the storry for several chapers now, just the OC going "And then i made a harem, because i am awesome, and they loved me and where superpretty (but i will not describe ANYONE of them or how i met them, they are background supermodel harem, not actual characters), or i would kill them and their family, soo everyone loves me super hard since i killed everyone else..."

don't get me wrong, i do like my piece of wishfullfilment and xanxia story, but they do need to be a story and not a list of wishfullfilment.

SPMRHPHGSCTW and Fabled Webs like this.
  20. Holy Joker

The difference between him and xianxia is that he will actually do the murdering. He will also make it very public too, he will need to make an example out of them. A small pirate group like Luffy's can be held together easily, but a pirate group with thousands of people also needs to fear their leader to stay in line. It is the logical conclusion, and his harem members aren't really that important either way, none of them are some strong hidden mistress or anything like that. They are all normal.... and boring... so it would be useless to explain them. What is important about them are the children they give the MC.

21. Threadmarks: Chapter 9
    Holy Joker

Chapter 9

Title: Double Double Fruit...

I found out that Kisame isn't a reincarnated person like me... his soul is still that of a child's. I used Observation Haki on him nonstop and nothing abnormal with his intelligence showed up... and like a child, his feelings change rapidly.

Also, it seems Whitebeard did come to claim Fishman island. I didn't meet him though because I wasn't there, which is quite a shame. Oden should have been boiled to death by now too.

How lame... to die that is... I mean c'mon why didn't he attack Orochi or Kido while they were sleeping or when Orochi didn't have the old man around with the barrier fruit. There were dozens of different options that would have assured his victory in this fight.

Was it honor, to not be seen by his people as a coward, to not leave behind a shameful legacy... well I am a pirate so I wouldn't care for anything like that. If I can build my power by kidnapping some women from their families and forcing them to bear me children then so be it. It doesn't matter if you are evil or good, if you have power you can decide what is good, right, shameful, evil...

THAT IS THE ABSOLUTE POWER I WANT...

This is my will and resolve... I am willing to go a long way to go before I want what I need. I will protect my children, they too will become my power, and I will be their father.

Two years pass since the time where I started having children. My power has finally increased and my training has truly shown its results, I am fifteen years old and my physical power is monstrous even by this world's standards.

I am currently in an unnamed jungle island in the New World filled with dinosaurs, I defeated all of them with my raw strength without using any weapons, Haki, or Fishman Karate.

But that stuff doesn't matter at all as I look at the strange yellow fruit in my hand with human face like spirals on it... and I think back on which one of my kids this fruit would suit to the most.

From the Devil Fruit Encyclopedia, I know this is the Double-Double Fruit. It allows the user to create clones of himself. But they have half the strength of the user and half the durability.

Also one of Roger's Crewmates who gave me this book theorized that the clones can also use Haki. Though if the clones use Haki, is the same as the original using Haki, so that means that it can tire the user of Haki.

But this fruit also has some tremendous advantages. Obviously, it will give you a numerical advantage also when a clone is destroyed it returns it's memories to the user, so that gives a tremendous potential in spying. But at the same time, unlike a certain technique from an anime in my past life the clones can't be used for training since the memories of the clones are retrieved like movies and the pain or experience that the Clones got doesn't get retrieved.

Kisame doesn't want a devil fruit anyway he wants to be like his father and he doesn't want to eat any devil fruit.... damn that kid is nice… that is why he is also secretly my favorite child.
    I have started to understand something too even though most parents don't say it… they definitely have a favorite child. No matter how they might deny it, I deny it too, but Kisame is number one, with Kakashi coming at a close second.

Then when I think which one of my children would be best suited for this fruit, one of them immediately comes to mind.

When I return back to my underground base in Raijin Island, the city has developed quite a bit, and now there are roads and stone houses all around the city, with my castle in the middle of the city.

I watch dozens of children around the streets, there is a saying around here that if you see a child in here... there is a 4/10 chance that the child that you see is probably mine.... and that is true but it is mostly so because there aren't a lot of children around here. I don't have THAT many children.

But I still have so many children that no matter how many rich pirates and noble ships that traverse the new world to travel between islands.
    I still couldn't get my fortune more that 2.000.000.000 ß. I mean sure 2 billion might seem a lot. But I rob pirates who come with treasure worth hundreds of millions weekly... I guess it is also the material for the city, my weapons for my ever-growing army, and all that. So yeah a lot of expenses, I should try cutting out the middle man and buy directly from the source. Or maybe I should get my own blacksmiths and weapon makers.

But that will be too expensive too, it seems like I will need to get some more monetary wealth for myself.

As I keep contemplating the large expenses that take to keep this place running. I look around me... it was all worth it.

With big & good built houses and a palace in the middle of the city. It was no wonder that I had to spend a lot. I even started paying people now. Which as a corporate overlord... sucks. Free labor is the dream of every company.

I even built an amusement park and a giant Fishman Karate Dojo in here to train my children and also my Fishman & Merman army and their children too. I plan to grow more and more...

I contemplate this all as I walk towards my castle, my mind working ay fast speeds coming up with different ideas and then discarding them immediately.
    Currently, I have 10.000 Fishman and merfolk civilians in this city they came here mostly because of the protection.

I also have 1760 Fishman & Merfolk fighters. I trained them all hard to become stronger. With threats about humans coming to make us all slaves one day and such bullsh*t. I mean slavery is bad and all that, but as long as it doesn't affect me, I don't really care about it a lot.

But th3 Fishmen ate it up like some fish eat shìt... or do they?. I believe in my last life I read on the internet that some fish eat our shít or do they eat their own shìt, actually, that might have been that dog video...

My mind moves to another subject again, or more specifically the army.

I have about two hundred soldiers as strong as future Arlong strength-wise, which is kind of weak for new world strength standards... like VERY weak.

I also have another sixty soldiers as strong as some strong paradise captain, as strong as Luffy was during the first half of the grand line, Fishman Karate is such an amazing thing... it gives Fishmen the edge that is rare to have against people, especially against Devil Fruit User.
    That is when a dark smile appears on my face... it is about time I started making some big moves now... I have prepared enough for now.

AUTHOR NOTE:
    Now the MC has gathered his strength and he will start to make moves in the New World.

pa treon.com/HolyJoker
    (31 chapters in advance)

22. Threadmarks: Chapter 10
    Holy Joker

Chapter 10

Title: The Children

When I return back to Raijin Island and go to my Underground City when the fifty entrance guards see me they immediately get up in respect and are about to greet me, but I interrupt them by ordering them. "Call a meeting of all the soldiers around my castle in two hours. I am going to announce something important."

They immediately salute me and say. "YES SIR."
    I have trained them to be efficient and orderly, I don't need an army that is halfway drunk or doesn't listen to me.

Half of them immediately go to alert the others to meet me in the castle. Half of them must always stay here and protect the entrance.

As I walk around the city I see the giant clock tower in the middle of it, my city has started to resemble a good medieval city with my castle in the middle. I have definitely taken inspiration from some of the cities in my past life and design it after them.

I look towards the West where the mines are, this Island is truly full of untapped resources. I earn Billions of (ß) Bellies annually just with the mining industry... though most of the money still goes back into the city. Also, I have a lot of plans on how to develop the mining industry again, but sadly, I don't have the power yet. I know that 'inventing' or doing something 'original' without the power to back it up will simply just be used to make other people stronger.

…..

When I enter the yard of my castle, as usual, I see my children just playing around on the grass field. I look towards the playing ground and... I see little Kisame... like usual he is being a dumbass and carrying a giant boulder ten times his size on his back, he truly has monstrous strength for a three-year-old.

But it isn't 100% Kisame's fault as some of my other kids start encouraging him.

"KISAME YOU CAN DO IT!"

Then they start chanting his name even louder. "KISAME! KISAME! KISAME!"

Then as Kisame sees this, he puffs up his chest in pride and as if he got a sudden strength increase.

Fwosh!
    *BAAAM*

He throws the boulder at a wall and makes a giant crack in the wall. Kisame and his siblings scream in joy at this. "YEEEAHHH."
    I guess Kisame having such high physical strength and being responsible with it is just a pipedream, especially with his siblings encouraging him to do crazy things. Also, he feels that as the older brother, he must entertain his siblings.

But then their cheers of the children are interrupted when an angry voice comes from inside the castle. "KISAME I HOPE YOU DIDN'T BREAK SOMETHING AGAIN OR YOU ARE GROUNDED!!!"

As soon as Kisame heard this his smile turns into a panicked look as he starts running away and that is when he sees me...
    He has a look on his face as if he swallowed a lemon, and then he depressingly fell on his knees in despair... accepting his fate...

A pink-haired Fishwoman with pink skin and red eyes comes out of the castle. She is considered beautiful... by Fishwoman standards.
    As she walks out of the front door of the castle, she has a pissed off look on her face and even her hair plows upward. When she sees the giant boulder stuck in the wall, her eyes shine red in anger... she looks like a demon as she gazes at her son.
    She immediately goes to Kisame and grabs him by his ear.
    "Why would you throw a BOULDER against the castle walls Kisame?!?!?" She yells at him with an angry look on her face.

Kisame has the strength to get out of her grasp but he doesn't do so, after all, you never raise your hand against your parents... that is a lesson that I taught to my kids... and he is a nice kid that would never raise his hand against his parents, even though he has tremendous physical strength.

Kisame isn't even hurt as his mother pulls on his ear, he just seems to be thinking about something and then tears come out of his eyes. Everyone can tell that it's fake...

"Mikoto told me to." Says Kisame, pointing towards one of his siblings.

"Don't do literally anything your siblings say Kisame..." Sighs Vica (Kisame's Mother) with an annoyed look on her face.

Kisame looks apologetic and says. "Ok."

Vica then sighs again and warns him. "Don't do this again ok... your baby sister just went to sleep..."

"*UAAAAAAAAAAA*" As if waiting for this moment, a baby's cry comes from the castle.

Vica immediately lets go of Kisame and runs towards the castle to take care of my new 12th daughter...

Then Kisame gets up and his siblings all just cheer for him... very silently. Which makes a comedic sight for me as I have an amused smile on my face while looking at them.

It truly warms my heart seeing them like this, and Kisame really does listen to anything his siblings say... he thinks that it is as his duty as the older brother to protect them all and show them how amazing he is... which also makes him kind of a braggart.

"""DAD!!!""" Call out my children as they finally notice my presence in here.

...and some of the younger kids jump at me, they really don't know how to go easy on their dad. I just stay up like a pillar while they hug me, I also pick up anyone who is about to fall... like Deidara who is in the top of my head is about to... he just slipped and just as he is about to touch the ground I caught him by his white shirt. "Careful now Deidara."

Though this might seem troublesome form an outside perspective. During all of this I have a smile on my face... having a family even in a world like this is truly a blessing.

I just smile towards them and am about to say something when Ichigo, my fourth son who is half-human and has orange hair, calls out to me to try and gain my attention. "Dad I just learned a new sword technique."

I gently drop all of my children which are attached like koalas around my body and say to Ichigo with a little pride in my voice. "Ok then show it to me... CHILDREN gather up..."

Then after some time, I had all of my children gather while I told Ichigo to show me the forms. He nods, as he picks up a dull short sword...

He then makes a sword drawing stance and...
    ...He uses all of his power and he kicks off the ground one imitating the Soru technique...
    "One Sword Style: Fish Breath."

Fwish!

...and he moves very fast… one meter in front of him with his sword already drawn.

AUTHOR NOTES:
    As we see the MC has some talented kids… and he is teaching them they need to train to truly become great. He also obviously has untalented kids. They are just off-screen. Also, they are Fishman kids (some half Fishman) they are going to initially be way stronger than other human kids their age. Also, Kisame is like Oden he will definitely be way stronger than normal. Plus the MC will train him and all of his children in the future.

pa treon.com/HolyJoker
    (31 Chapters in Advance)

23. Threadmarks: Chapter 11
    Holy Joker

Chapter 11

Title: *sigh* Having Children is Hard

I know that I should be proud of Ichigo who is only three and he can do a VERY low version of Soru. He probably saw me do it and learned it from that, very smart and he has really good eyes. The slash also wasn't anything special, but he is only three and his talents with swords is on the top and he is also a very hard worker the only real problem that I have is... the name...

One Sword Style: Fish Breath...

That is so lame... where did he get his sh*tty naming sense from... oh right...I named my kids after anime characters. I really don't have any room to judge... but c'mon, children are supposed to be better than their parents. Also literally any other name would have been better and the name of the attack has nothing to do with the attack.

But I see that after finishing his special move, Ichigo immediately bends down and grabs his leg while rolling around in the ground with a cringing look on his face. "Ahhhhhh why does it always hurt like this. I always get cramps when I do this move."

I just look at Ichigo and go towards him. I pat his head reassuringly as I check his leg, it doesn't seem to be anything too serious. He just cramped his muscles because he used them beyond their limits for that split second. The muscles followed an order from the brain that they couldn't carry out... but they still did and not they are hurt for it.
    In the end, I smile at Ichigo and start explaining to him. "This movement isn't quite easy on your body... thoug-."

*baam*

I am interrupted as I hear a crashing sound. Os I just turn around and see Kisame... who has run into a wall. That kid... can't he be normal for one second. I and his mother always had such a hard time raising him, he would hurt any of the nurses that came close to him even while a baby he could crush someone's finger by just rightening his grip.

But I know that Kisame usually only does dumb stuff like this when one of his siblings tells him to do it. I 'look' at my children and with my Observation Haki, immediately noticed the one who told him to do it. It was one of my daughters, the half-human redhead my three-year-old daughter Erza... who is eating some sweets... she is also laughing at Kisame while telling a joke to one of her siblings who has spiky golden hair and isn't really listening to her.

Then another of my kids with silver spiky hair who is sitting on a tree branch says to Erza with a harsh voice. "Erza… stop telling to Kisame to do stuff like that... also don't eat too many sweets or you will get fat."

Immediately Erza goes into rage mode, her hair floats up and her eyes turn red. She turns towards the one who said that to her. It is the spiky silver hired child with a bored look in his eyes.

"What the hell did you say Kakashi!" Yells Erza as fumes of anger come from her head.

I can't help but think... *sigh* these kids sure are stressful to have around.

After spending an hour with my kids playing around and even teaching them certain things that they might have an interest in.
    After that, I go towards the training grounds inside the castle. I pass the weapons room and when I go inside the room I see one of my other kids like always he is working hard.

He has a real katana in his hands and he is swinging it repeatedly. If I was to name my hardest working child... it would have to be Itachi... unlike his namesake, he is not talented with swords like Ichigo or stupidly strong like Kisame... he is smart but he is also not as smart as Kakashi.

But I know that compared to other kids in the Blue Seas he is a monster amongst them. And him being half Fishman plays a big role in that but also because my kids are all extremely active... Kisame truly motivates everyone to be stronger... he is weird like that...

It isn't like Itachi has no talent it's just that here he can't really shine too much.
    Then Itachi notices me and in his usual emotionless face, he greets me. "Hello, father."

Like always to brighten his mood I grab something from my shirt and it is a small box.
    I open it and inside it is some mochi.
    As soon as he sees that Itachi gains a weird blush and he just extends his hand.
    I just smiled and I gave it to him, he sits down and I sit next to him... it looks kind of weird if anyone saw us they would think that they were looking at two brothers, not a parent and child, our age difference is just that.

He is so happy that his eyes shine like they have stars in them. He gets happy at simple things like this, Itachi likes sweets and hates tomatoes. Every one of my children has their own preferences, they are no longer just a plan or weapon that I can use. They are real and they are my children that I will love and protect.

I just smile gently as I see Itachi eating the mochi, he has a calm look and as he eats mochi a happy smile appears on his face. It is amusing to a certain extent.
    In the end, I just shake my head at this and ask Itachi in a relaxed and nonchalant voice. "How is your sword training going?"

Itachi's face scrunches up a little when he hears me ask that, then I can already guess how it is going just by his expression.

"Not good... Ichigo has already learned a special move and when we spar he defeats me 99/100 times, and that one time I only defeated him because before we fought... he just got wrecked by Kisame for not letting me win. Even though I am the oldest sibling after Kisame... I am not strong enough to even protect my younger siblings..." Explains Itachi with a little sad look in his eyes.

He is my second son and he wants to be like Kisame who even with his young age is known to fight anyone who even looks weirdly at his siblings. Though Kisame is a show-off and likes the praise that he gets from his siblings, he is a truly kind and good brother.
    Itachi feeling bad that he can't compare against someone like Kisame, who is only a toddler (in my eyes) but he can still lift huge boulders.

Then I just pat his head and ruffle Itachi's hair and say to him in an encouraging way. "Well as a father it is my duty to help my sons accomplish their dreams."

Then I pull out the Double Double Fruit... he looks at it with a split second of confusion. But he understands what it is, and then a smile appears on his face.

"This will happy you along the way." I tell him with a smile on my face. This fruit will help him tremendously in the future, and if he can master the fruit... well then...

After I give some pointers to Itachi and he eats his devil fruit. I wanted to see what he can do with it but I will have to go and talk with my army immediately. I have plenty of time to instruct him later on.

I climb up the stairs of my castle and go towards the balcony facing the city, and look to the thousands of Fishman soldiers below me...

All of the trash, even the strongest amongst them are about as strong as Arlong. Which is pretty much dog sh*t... but I guess I will have to start somewhere. They are only temporary anyway...
    I can't wait for my children to grow up... they will be the ones to offer me the WHOLE WORLD...

But first I will have to give a speech...

AUTHOR NOTE:
    Here we see the MC show some manipulative qualities. If you didn't catch it, he was manipulating his children a but. Though he has started to care for them. He also sees them as an asset, Itachi will also be a little more important later down the line, though not too important.

pa treon.com/HolyJoker
    (31 Chapters in Advance)

ZetaSan, SjKaiser, Lambotki and 7 others like this.
  24. Threadmarks: Chapter 12
    Holy Joker

Chapter 12

Title: Taking Over

I am on the walls of my castle. When I look down I see thousands of Fishman, Merman warriors, and even the civilians have come here. Well then… time to make an inspiring speech and all that bullsh*t, I just look at them all with a serious face and in a serious but encouraging voice, I start talking to them. "Fishman kind has NEVER dared to freely live above water, or even on Fishman Island… because they thought… we live a life of imprisonment. That is no life to live… BUT NO MORE WILL THIS BE SO!!! We may fall during our journey, BUT the greatest glory in LIVING lies NOT in never falling but in RISING every time we fall, don't be afraid of dying… after all... our time is limited in this world… SO DON'T WASTE IT HIDING IN FEAR."

As soon as I say that the Fishman below me all started cheering and loudly screaming my name. "WOOOOGHHHH. JAWS,...JAWS... JAWS.."
    These people really need a messiah-like me to guide them into the light. Well, that is obviously ridiculous, but to them, it isn't. They have never had someone give them hope for a better future. But that is no longer so because I will be the one to fill that hole for them.

"So... LET'S GO AND TAKE EVE THIS WORLD HAS TO OFFER BEFORE WE GO TO THE NEXT ONE…" I announce loudly, giving them even more hope. I want them to not be afraid of death, maybe create a religion? Or some type of afterlife that if they die while fighting then they will go to heaven. That would maximize the benefits for me, so I will try and integrate that into Fishman culture.

….

After finishing all of that whole speech I joined my army into going to conquer a new island.
    I look at my Eternal Log Pose that I bought from the black market. I start swimming towards where it is pointing, and with 1500 Fishman behind me following. While swimming it looked like a giant wave of Fishmen following me, this is good. I have finally started laying down the groundwork for the future. I will need that foundation and armies from my future self to grow into a powerhouse.

Well, first we swam for seven hours through the New World until we arrived at Applenine Island: population 600.000, army around 1000 soldiers. Population satisfaction with their current leader is low. I chose this place out of nowhere… this was planned all along. This first victory must be astonishing and show my soldiers that we are doing this for the greater good. (Of myself, but they don't need to know that)
    As soon as I resurface I can see the island, and as its name's sake, it has houses with a roof in the shape of an apple, befitting the island's name.
    The most distinct geographic feature of the island is the colossal apple in its center, which dwarfs the nearby mountains. There are five smaller apples around its base, and three more around its top, near the stem, making nine in total.

The houses are covered in snow and some of the citizens are wearing winter clothing, also some of the citizens noticed the thousands of Fishman heads popped out of the water.

"WAHHHH MONSTERS." Screams one of them, immediately causing panic amongst the population and they start running away.

As they do so, I just have my army land on the ground... well then, tike to start the conquest.

Under three hours I had this island occupied and all of the humans gathered into the main square.
    It wasn't even a battle, they just casually gave up on their fight. The hardest part was gathering the people.
    Six hundred thousand people gave up just like that. Thair king is in front of me kneeling, I don't say anything like mocking him or something like that. The winner doesn't need to remind the loser of anything, the loser will always know who is better and then he will act accordingly.

I look around and see the faces of the people full of despair, I guess they might be thinking that I will make them my slaves or something like that. I don't blame them, I am not exactly pretty to look at. Shark-like teeth and eyes with blue skin... being a Fishman gave me a lot of advantages, but a beautiful appearance wasn't one of them. Well by human standards that is, as from Fishman stands I am moderately good-looking.

In the end, I just shake my head at this and start coercing to the people around me by telling them. "When I saw your country I thought it was an amazing country."

The people's faces light up a little. After all, if someone compliments you, you instinctively gain a better impression of them. It is a purely instinctual thing that most people don't even notice happening to them.

"But when I saw the state it was in, I couldn't help but be saddened. A country with so much potential... but it was all wasted." As I continued talking, no one dares to interrupt me.
    Then I start walking around and say with a serious look on my face, but a nonchalant tone in my voice. " I have to say… even then I didn't expect such a weak resistance… and weakness. Even with the advantages that your country has… it isn't even close to your geographical closest island to you Dressrosa… in comparison to the Applenine Island is truly trash…"

The people start getting a little angrier at me, better redirect that hate to someone else then. Though what I have said until now has been only half the truth, what do these misinformed people even know about truth?

"Then I understood what's happening, it isn't your fault that you aren't good enough. I looked around the island and I saw honest, hard-working people. So that is when I came to a conclusion... It is your leader's fault… he couldn't guide you amazing people to prosperity. He just used you to make himself richer while you stayed poorer. No matter how good the people are, if they are stolen from, this country will never advance."

As I say that I suddenly turn around and...
    Baam!
    Then I kick their ex-leader on the pack of his head. He falls on the ground and starts begging me again. "Please, please let me live... I will give you everything I have..."

The people look at him angrily, the king is playing his role pretty well. Usually, not even he would act like this in front of his subjects, but we have his family hostage, so he doesn't really have a choice in the matter.
    "I have seen that to islands like yours there are a lot of pirate raids… and… I might seem like a monster to you but would you be raped and killed by some pirates so..." I smile viciously at them as I say this. "LET ME KILL ALL OF YOUR ENEMIES AND BECOME MY SUBJECTS!!!"

As I say that I release my Conquerors Haki to make half of them bow down to me and the other half like sheep, they follow what the others are doing and they bow down to me too. They will think that their bodies bowed down instinctively and that its a sign that I am destined to be their leader, of course, they know nothing about Conqueror's Haki.

There will obviously be some people who will be against me... and they will have to 'mysteriously' disappear if they do that publicly. I have no fantasy that all of these people will love me, but I do know that I have the power to keep them all in line.

I notice tears come out of the king's eyes. Well sorry little man, but you will have to become my stepping stone.

One year passes after my conquering of my first territory in the new world and I am sixteen now. A lot of things happened since that time, it feels like I am always working too hard and training.

I look at the darkness around me, I am at the bottom of the sea while trying to do some pushups.
    Damn this is hard… with the water pressure I can almost feel my body crack. Damn, I have been having diminishing returns from all of my training lately, it is true that I am currently the strongest Fishman in a fight but… THAT IS NOT ENOUGH!!!

….

After some time I returned back to my base on Raijin Island and when I entered there the guards were looking at a bounty poster all in excitement, then when they see me they point the bounty poster towards me and say "Boss, your bounty has gotten updated again after taking over that last island. It got even bigger, look at it."

And then he hands me my bounty poster and…

AUTHOR NOTE:
    Even though he was reborn as a Fishman… Jaws can still use his charisma. Also, we see that he has hit some bottlenecks on his physical strength. What will his next move be? And how high is his bounty?... Find out in the next chapter of… One Piece: Reborn as a Fishman.

P.S: His physical power right now is after Time Skip Luffy... (without gear 4).. and his overall power together with his advanced Armament Haki is around Yanko Commander (not Katakuri lvl though)... also the MC trains a lot that is the only reason why he got this strong together with his Fishman physicality. He is almost always keeping himself busy...
    pa treon.com/HolyJoker
    (31 Chapters in Advance)

25. Rakaan

Rakaan Not too sore, are you?

You put waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many "..." throughout your chapters. Like holy shit.

26. Threadmarks: Chapter 13
    Holy Joker

Chapter 13

Title: Fisher Tiger

I look at my bounty and look at my bounty...

I haven't really committed any crimes that the World Government would know of. But I guess taking over a couple of islands without even giving a sh*t about the World Government's opinion does warrant a big bounty. But at the same time having a big bounty is good in its own right, and very helpful. I can get more goons this way, as they will follow me because they perceive my bounty as a measure of strength.

Well, this is a celebratory event then. I look at the others and with a smile on my face I yell out loudly. "Tell everyone that tonight we are having a FEAST!!!"

"YEAHHHH!!!." Cheer the guards in joy, they were most likely unsure at how I would react at this. Also, everyone's spirits can be lifted by a feast, and at the same time, I can use this occasion and spend some more time with my children.

While this was happening in Jaw's underground city, in Fishman Island, another occasion was happening too...

-Fisher Tiger POV-

I just walk through the hallway to go and meet King Neptune, I heard that he has a wife now. There are rumors that she too is someone who is trying to push towards cooperation between humans and Fishmen.

After escaping slavery I can't help but think how blessed it is to be free and at the same time... I also can't stop thinking about the slaves I left behind in that hell hole. Every night that I sleep as a free man while knowing that slaves are suffering in the hands of the Celestial Dragons.

I shake my head to try and get rid of these negative thoughts. I have already greeted all of my old friends from the Fishman District. It seems like there is a new boss around. Well, I am not going to complain, Arlong says that he is a nice guy… but hearing Arlong call someone a nice guy… is not exactly reassuring...

When I arrive in the throne room I see King Neptune sitting on his throne and I also see his wife sitting on a smaller throne next to him.
    "Welcome back Tiger…" Says Neptune with a smile on his face.

I bow towards him and smile back while saying. "I am back King Neptune…"
    But my smile disappears as I start telling him about what I gad seen in the 'heavens'.

…..

After briefly telling him about my 'journey', he just looks angry, and when I explain to him my plan to go to Mari Geoise and free all of the slaves. His reaction is to look at me with a worried look on his eyes. No one has ever done what I am planning to do,

"Are you serious!?!?" Asks Neptune shockingly.

My face is completely calm as I say. "I am serious. I can't take it anymore… its like living hell to be a slave… as we are speaking right now they are not being treated like men and women."

Then King Neptune who now has a completely calm face and has reigned control of his emotions says. "But…"

I don't let him finish and I just get up and say. "My mind is set. I just wanted to tell you and the queen in advance since it will cause you trouble…. Please don't tell anybody about this."

Then Neptune narrows his eyes and says with a sad voice. "What did you see during your journeys?"

I just clench my fist… and my face unconsciously morphs into a furious one and with an angry voice, I said what I truly saw. "I saw humans."

The Queen just looks into my eyes and as if she saw something sad in there… she started crying.

The King just sighs and with a voice full of regret he says. "If you really want to do it… then I won't stop you… but I would suggest you go and talk to Jaws."

Jaws… who is that? Oh yeah! He is the kid Arlong talked about. I just look at the Neptune with a questioning look on my face as I ask him. "Why would I do that?"

Neptune looked a little uncomfortable at the question but he still answered. "Let's just say that Fishman Island is under his protection."

When he said this my eyes just widened a little. If what Arlong told me, he is only seventeen years old and him having that type of power is unheard of. That is when I decide to ask Neptune. "Who is this Jaws? Tell me more about him..."

Neptune seems even more uncomfortable at my question … but he just says. "Ok… listen… I will only say this once and only once. Who knows how many of my most 'loyal' guards he has under his thumb. Let's start from the beginning… he was abandoned in the Fishman District to some unknown parents so there is nothing special about him there. He was taken care of by some locals there. "

There doesn't seem anything special there until Neptune says. "And at the age of six, he joined… the Roger Pirates."
    As soon as he says that, my eyes widen in shock. Every one of the Roger Pirates is widely known and a legend in its own right.
    Neptune, even as he sees my shocked look. He continued explaining to me the background of this new kid. "Yes, he was a member of the Pirate King's crew and was able to convince Roger to let him join. After he left the Roger pirates he seemed to haven't been just a simple cabin boy... But when he came back here he had the monstrous strength that no living Fishman could match. He has already accumulated an army and has conquered Islands in the New World… it said that he will be the next member of that group of monsters. He is also unofficially called the Harem King… at the age of twelve he had a dozen kids and every year he has new children. I don't know if it is true but I heard some rumors that even his children are all monsters like their father… he is building an army of monsters… now I am only a King in name. If he wants something from Fishman Island he will get it no questions asked…"

When I hear these things come out of Neptune's mouth, I am in shock... a kid who hasn't even fully matured yet is like this and could possibly become apart of those monsters... the Yonko.

…..

After I say my goodbyes to King Neptune and the queen I decide to go to where the Fishman named Jaws apparently lives.

I go towards Raijin Island and see the entrance to it. I also noticed that this place was built by a genius. After following Neptune's instructions I was able to find the entrance… when I enter… I see a… big city!?

How is this even possible?!?!? The time, money, and resources needed to build this must have been immeasurable. Not even Neptune seems to know how truly big Jaws 'simple' base is.

I also noticed that when I entered there were four guards drinking and dancing while singing Bink's Sake. They don't even seem to notice me as an intruder when I walked amongst them.

Then suddenly…

*FWOOOSH*

*BOOOM*

Something falls from the sky and crashes on the road right in front of me.

AUTHOR NOTE:
    We see how the MC is seen by other people. He is seen as someone who is unreachable and his rise to power was fast and sudden. Also even though he is seen as the strongest fishman currently… lets just acknowledge that Fishman are mostly strong against normal humans. By New World standards…. They are pretty cannon fodder except Jinbe who currently isn't at his peak in power.

pa treon.com/HolyJoker
    (31 chapters in advance)
    (You can become part of the votes if you join Discord, and I also share pictures of the different characters) (I ALSO HAVE THE BOUNTY POSTER PICTURE IN THERE)

27. Threadmarks: Chapter 14
    Holy Joker

Chapter 14

Title: Family Dynamics...

A couple of minutes earlier, before Fisher Tiger had the incident of 'something' crashing in front of him. Something happened with Jaw and his children...
    -Mikoto POV (Jaw's 1st daughter)-

As the bink's sake song was being sung around the feast, with the people here singing and dancing.

There are mostly children around the castle as they dance and play around singing Bink's Sake. While this was happening I look towards my mother, one of the human women my father slept with.

She used to be a slave until father saved her, and just like usual with her beautiful black hair and mother has a smile on her face… a fake smile that is… even though father truly loves us his children. He also shows a lot of love to his harem members, the smart people on it know that he doesn't care about any of his harem members. Even I used to think father loved his partners, but that of course changed later on.

I remember like it was yesterday when Deidara's mother died, father cried and comforted Deidara… but at the same time, I noticed that he only did so because his son's mother died and that his son will never truly have a mother.
    But I know for a fact father definitely loves us… he didn't sleep for three days to stay at Itachi's side when he was sick. Father has quite the medical knowledge so he took care of him. That was the first time I saw my father truly worried… he always seems like he has everything under control and even if the whole world is against him he would be able to take them on. That even if the sky were to fall down he would be able to handle it.

Some of dad's lovers also aren't that nice. There are three categories that I would put them on. The stupid ones, the ones who think he really loves then. The smart ones, like my mother who understood what he really is and they, keep quiet about it and just smile and act nice. Then the last category is the bitches… they used to pressure some of my siblings (their children) to be better than their other siblings just so they could earn more of dad's attention. That was beyond simply stupid from them.

Though the last category now doesn't do that anymore, as nothing can escape dad's attention he knows I am smarter than average he also knows that Kisame isn't as dumb as he seems. But he is pretty dumb, but not as dumb as Naruto… Kisame has also really tainted Naruto. He has made another dumb mini Kisame (but not as strong).
    Anyway as soon as the bitches started doing that father stopped them, and that was the only time I saw father truly angry. He seemed like he just had a cold neutral face but his usually happy vibe was gone... for that one moment, I saw why others were scared of dad…

Now the bitches (I really shouldn't let father know that I learned words like that) they mostly just try to undermine each other to try and gain fathers' attention by trying to ease father and they think that they are smarter than they think that they are.

As I am contemplating this, I look at another of Itachi's clones that come around and serve some food. That is a REALLY useful devil fruit, I will ask father to get me one too.
    I am not as strong physically as my other siblings. So a devil fruit would be really useful and close the gap between me and them.

That is when at the corner of my eyes, I see Kisame looking at the alcohol that some of my stepmothers were drinking.
    He really seems curious like he wants to get a sip of it, but he doesn't try his luck since father doesn't like us drinking alcohol so young, and also he doesn't like us to swear.
    He really worries about useless things like that… and no subordinate of his even dares to swear in our presence neither. I mean Kisame can crush a rock with one hand, but dad still doesn't let him swear.

I just smile when I notice Kisame trying to take a sake cup that has a little sake at the bottom. Then as he goes to grab it, dad just looks at Kisame from the corner of his eyes, dad then narrowed his eyes… Kisame saw this and just nervously grabbed some mochi that was close to the sake cup and ate it.

Well then, this could be fun. I just got close to Kisame and whispered to him. "If you want to try it I will help you. Your chance will come when I distract father… so be ready."

I just walk towards father and when he sees me he just smiles and says. "Hey Mikoto, you should eat some more. You have gotten thinner lately."

I just smile back and answer. "No dad… this is my womanly figure. When I find a husband I want to be beautiful."

As soon as I say that… father looks down and his eyes are shadowed by his hair. Then tears started coming out of his eyes and then... dad got up and screamed. "NOOOOOO MY DAUGHTER'S ARE GROWING UP SO FAST. I WILL HAVE TO KILL ANY OF THE BOYS THAT COME CLOSE TO YOU!!!"

But even while angry, suddenly dad freezes in place and looks towards Kisame who is drinking a drop of sake… ohhhh no this is not good… dad's Observation Haki has gotten better. I look back at dad but see that he is no longer where he used to be.

*fwosh*

I feel some wind touch my skin and dad appears close to Kisame and when Kisame looks up. His face pales and he nervously says. "Uhhhh... I didn't drink any sake dad."

After he said that, Kisame just started whistling while not even meeting dad's eyes.

He really can't keep a secret can he… dad then grabs him by the top of his head and lifts him up, dad still has some tears in his eyes, then he says. "My kids…. HAVE GROWN INTO THEIR REBELLIOUS PHASE…. BUT NO SON OF MINE IS GOING TO BE DRINKING BEFORE AT LEAST THIRTY…"

Yeah… dad is really strict with this stuff… and thirty?!?!… isn't that a long time before we
    can even drink.

"Don't you know that alcohol RUINS YOUR HEALTH?" Says dad as he brings his hand back, like throwing a baseball pitch.

*fwosh*

And he throws Kisame like a baseball towards the city, some of the normal Fishmen are a little panicked and worried as they see that. But in our family this is pretty normal, he won't get hurt anyway.
    Dad knows how much Kisame can handle, also it seems like father threw him pretty far away, Kisame's durability must have grown.

-General POV-
    And that is how during this time...

BOOOM!!!

Something came from the sky and crashed in front of Fisher Tiger!

AUTHOR NOTE:
    Jaws knew what was happening. He was just having some fun. He doesn't want his children in a bad light. Also although he loves his children he is not going to be soft on them and let them become weak nobodies.
    P.S: Kisame and his generation are five years old.
    P.P.S: I also wanted to show you how the family works it is not perfect (no family is), but it works for them.
    pa treon.com/HolyJoker
    (31 Chapters in Advance)

28. Threadmarks: Chapter 15
    Holy Joker

Chapter 15

Title: Fisher Tiger is Weak...

….
    -General POV-

Fisher Tiger really couldn't keep the shock from his face when something crashed on the road in front of him.
    He then was even more shocked when a Fishman kid came out of the smoke rubbing his head while saying. "Damn that hurt a lot! This is gonna suck now I have to run all the way back to the party. Naruto and Escanor will have probably eaten all of the food before I would have even arrived!"
    That is Kisame as he seems more annoyed by the distance that he was thrown than the throw itself. He keeps complaining about Naruto and Escanor to no end about how those two will eat all of his food and such.
    That is when Kisame just looks in front of him and notices Fisher Tager. When he does so, he has a confused look on his face. "Who are you, red guy? I haven't seen you around here before."

When Fisher Tiger heard Kisame call him a red guy, he became a little annoyed but he remembers that the kid in front of him was just a young child. So being angry at him would be needless and silly.
    Fisher Tiger decided to answer the kid by saying. "My name is Fisher Tiger, I came here to talk with someone named Jaws."

When Kisame heard this a bright smile appears on his face and he says. "Oh, so you are here to meet dad! That is amazing since you must be one of his friends. Anyway, welcome to Jaws' City. This place is fun and it is owned by my dad. If you see a child around it has a pretty high chance of being my sibling so you better not hurt, annoy, talk, or even let them see your ugly face. Or I will have to beat you up really bad."

Fisher Tiger just looked at the child in front of him, talking about violence like it was nothing.
    If he didn't know any better he would have reprimanded the kid but he could already guess whose child this was and him acting like that would get him killed. So he just said. "Can you take me to your father?"

Kisame's smile comes back on his face as he answers. "Of course. By the way, my name is Kisame."

Fisher Tiger nods at this. "Nice to meet you Kisame."
    'He seems like a polite kid, but very protective of his siblings.' Contemplates Fisher Tiger as he smiles at Kisame while he shows him the way to where his dad is.

…..

After that, ad they walk along they are all quiet, except Kisame's whistling which was loud, uncoordinated, and annoying.
    Though Fisher Tiger while looking at Kisame he couldn't help but think of how he saw him just fall from all of that height and not even have a scratch on him.

'As Neptune said… a family full of monsters.' Thought Fisher Tiger with a slight fear etched into his being. After all, something that Kisame could survive without a scratch… he would definitely die from it. No questions asked...

…..

When they arrived back at the castle. Kisame saw his siblings like usual just messing around, with Naruto and Escanor seeing who can eat the most. Though since Naruto was half Escanor's age he was the one to give up first.

Kisame just stealthily tried to not annoy his father anymore so he went back to eating, not even looking at his father in the eyes as Jaw narrows his eyes at him slightly.

Fisher Tiger has a whole different look on his face though. He is a little shocked. When he sees Jaws, he immediately understands that he is definitely the father of Kisame because of their uncanny resemblance.

But what bothers him, even more, are the Fishwomen, Mermaids, and Human Girls surrounding him. Even though they had smiles on their faces some of them seemed desperate, others had a tense atmosphere between them, and some others even while smiling have an indifferent look on their faces.

But Fisher Tiger didn't dare say anything. Especially when he saw the man sitting in there eating a salad and big pieces of meat while entertaining any of the kids that came to ask something from him.

And even with Jaws casual demeanor Fisher Tiger could sense that he was no match for Jaws, it was simply pure instinct. 'It is no wonder he was able to take over.'

….
    -Jaws (MC) POV-

I just look at the person in front of me, Fisher Tiger. Remembering One Piece I can already guess where this is going and why he came here.

I just look at him as he bows down and asks. "Are you Jaws?"

I smile at Fisher Tiger as he asks that. I notice that some of the other Fishman around seem to recognize him, they are a little shocked when he bows down to me… but that just reaffirms to them that my influence is even bigger than they ever imagined.
    I take a sip of tea and ask Fisher Tiger with a friendly tone to my voice. "Why are you here comrade?"

Fisher Tiger's eyes wander around, seemingly a little uncomfortable. But when he sees my inaction he just says. "I am planning to climb the Red Line and go to Mary Geoise."
    His look hardens even more and a fire is lighted in his eyes as he says. "And I am going to free all of the slaves of the Celestial Dragons."

Yep, I guessed it right, so it seems like he has the same goal as he did in the anime. So in the end I just give to him my reaffirmation. "Okay, you can go there whenever you want. It isn't really a problem for me."

Fisher Tiger just has a conflicted look on his face as he says. "Thank you."

And then... he just leaves.

When he does so, I can hear Mikoto, my eldest daughter ask. "Dad, can he really do it?… he seems kind of weak. Kisame could easily defeat him."

I just turn my head and look at my daughter, I can see a cold calculating look on her eyes as she looks at the back of Fisher Tiger. Well, she is my daughter so her doing that isn't surprising...
    Mikoto then looks me in the eyes and I just smile at her while saying. "You shouldn't underestimate someone's will, Mikoto. Especially when they have that look in their eyes. Also, there are not a lot of Fishman Kisame can't defeat. My bets are on that he can do it. He will probably free the slaves, and might even come out of it alive."

As soon as she hears me say this Mikoto replies with a greedy smile on her face. "I will take that bet. I bet all of my savings 100.000 ß…"

Then she has a mischievous look on her face as she turns towards her siblings and says. "Hey come and take this bet, you guys. Also Kisame... give me all your money."

And just like always Kisame who can't just say no to his siblings, without even asking a question gives her the 100 ß that he has in his pockets.

They all come and bet. They mostly follow Mikoto's bets after all in their eyes they are used to Kisame's and my strength so they immediately considered Fisher Tiger as weak. Well, this will teach them to not underestimate even someone weak like Fisher Tiger.

Though there are some who bet on my side… I also see a cat on the pile of money that we all put… I just look at one of my kids with blue eyes and spiky blond hair. "Naruto, what is your cat doing in the betting pool?"

He just looks around unconfidently and says. "Uhhh... I spent all of my money so I put Dead Cat in there."

I can't help but sigh. He did name his cat, Dead Cat, he really doesn't have a good naming sense. Kind of like me actually, I did name all of my kids after anime characters that they resemble.
    "And if you win the bet what do you win, another cat?" I ask him out of curiosity.

He just puts his finger on his mouth and drools a little as he says. "No I don't really like Dead Cat that much, so I wouldn't want another."

YOU WANTED ME TO GET YOU A CAT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

*Sigh*... this is really stressful…
    AUTHOR NOTE:

pa treon.com/HolyJoker
    (32 Chapters in Advance)

29. Threadmarks: Chapter 16
    Holy Joker

Chapter 16

Title: Growing Stronger...

….

Four days pass after the ordeal with Fisher Tiger and in the underground city of Raijin Island. Jaw's kids were all like usual just messing around the castle. Then another Fishman came to the castle holding a newspaper. He had an excited and at the same time nervous look on his face.
    When the Fishman entered the castle he just yelled out. "BIG NEWS!!!"

Before he could say anything anymore. Kakashi just kicks the ground under him hard, creating a hole on the ground, and in a second he arrives in front of the Fishman with the newspaper.
    Unlike his namesake Kakashi doesn't really wear a mask even though the silver hair and sleepy eyes kind make him seem like Kakashi, he doesn't even have his namesake's demeanor.

When he picks up the newspaper and reads the first page Kakashi's eyes widen and with a shocked voice he can't help but exclaim. "Bullsh*t."

As soon as he says that, his shock wears off and he winces a little.
    "KAKASHI… DID YOU JUST SWEAR!!!" Comes Jaw's thunderous voice from inside the castle. Shaking the building to its core.

When he hears this Kakashi's mind works at maximum capacity to come up with an excuse and in the end, he says. "No dad I didn't, but it seems like Fisher Tiger really did it. Just like you said."

"Really now… that truly is interesting…" Says Jaw slowly as his head pops out from one of the windows in his stone castle and he just jumps off the window.

Baaam!

A crack appears below him as he just casually jumps up from seven stories high, he didn't even flinch as he hit the ground and he even has a smile on his face.

Kakashi just sighs at his father as he does that. He knows that Jaw can do that landing without cracking the ground, but he just decided to do it because it looks cooler.
    Jaw even whispers. "Another cool landing for me."
    Kakashi can't help but chuckle a little at this, but even he knows that due to his dad... he can never judge a book by its cover.
    'No matter how he acts dad really is scary smart.' Thinks Kakashi with a certain childish pride rising in his chest at having such a cool dad. "So dad… how did you predict this all along."

Jaws just smiled at Kakashi. "Well son, the first reason why I thought he would be able to do it. Was because Fisher Tiger had a 'fire' in his eyes."

Kakashi looks confused at this. "What do you mean by 'fire'."

Jaws smile widens even more. "He had the will to do it and he believed in himself that he would do it… so he just simply went and did it. Never underestimate people who have 100% confidence in themselves Kakashi. It might seem like they are fools and might even seem arrogant but that in its own way is also power."

Kakashi, who prided himself as the smartest amongst his siblings. Still couldn't understand what his father meant by that. "I still don't get it."

Jaws smiled sweetly at Kakashi as he gets close and pats him on the head. "You will understand it when you grow up son…"
    Jaws eyes darkened as he looked at Kakashi. "Anyway what was that swear word that I heard… my ears must have been playing tricks on me… Right, Kakashi?."

The pats on Kakashi's head turned into a steel-like grip, as Jaws grabbed Kakashi by the top of his head and just looked at him in the eyes.

Kakashi was panicking a little since his father is very harsh when any of his children speak swear words. But on the outside, he was calm as he said. "Yes, father."
    Said Kakashi, calling Jaws, father instead of the usual simply Dad. This is Kakashi's slight tick that gives away that he is hiding something or lying.
    Jaws eyes darkened even more as he looked at Kakashi. "Oh, so you must think that I am going senile is that it son…"

Kakashi started nervously sweating at this and looked sideways and said. "N -No you are not a senile father."

"Ohhhh so then one of us has to be wrong here... either I heard a swear word or I am senile… which one do you think it is Kakashi?" Asks Jaws as a sweet smile appears on his face showing his rows of sharp teeth.

Kakashi didn't even know how to answer this… he knew that whatever he said would be wrong… so his mind was working overtime to try and figure this out.

Finally, his face brightened as an idea came to him. "Dad… I saw Mikoto talking to some boy yesterday at the entrance of the city."

Suddenly... Jaws' face turned from angry to absolutely cold.

"Ohhh is that so… you wouldn't happen to know this kid's name now would you." Said Jaws as he softly dropped Kakashi on the ground. Then suddenly tears appeared on Jaw's eyes.

"NOOOOO WAY IS MY DAUGHTER GOING TO MARRY SO YOUNG. KILLING THE KID IS THE ONLY SOLUTION IT SEEMS." Screamed Jaws with a furious look on his face.

"KISAME BRING A GUN AND COME WITH ME. WE ARE GOING FOR A HUNT." Said Jaws, and suddenly from one of the highest towers of the castle, a small figure jumps from it…

*boom*

And it lands right in front of Jaws. When the dust clears off, Kisame appears with his head buried on the ground… then he pulls his head out of the hard stone.

"Damn… that kinda hurt." Said Kisame while rubbing the top of his head, where no injury seemed to appear on his body even though he jumped headfirst into solid concrete.

Then suddenly Kakashi's face pales as if he saw something out of his nightmares… Mikoto was running towards her father.

"What are you screaming about dad, are you angry or something?" Asks Mikoto with a truly confused look on her face.

*fwosh*

Suddenly Jaws appeared in front of his daughter and hugged her.

"Tell me Mikoto… did you talk to a boy other than your siblings?" Asks Jaws with a crooked smile on his face as if he just swallowed a sour lemon.

Mikoto seemed genuinely confused by this.

"No dad, why would I sentence someone to death." Said Mikoto as she cutely tilted her head to the side in confusion.

Suddenly Jaws just looked towards Kakashi and his eyes shined red.

Immediately Kakashi started running…

He didn't get far away… actually he didn't even take a step as he was caught by Jaws.

"Take your punishment like a MAN." Said Jaws as he threw Kakashi towards Kisame, who caught him.

"Kisame, I want you to train Kakashi in the same intensity regimen as you." Said Jaws, Kisame enthusiastically nodded.

"I will do my best father." Said Kisame full of excitement as he put Kakashi over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes. And started running to his training ground while saying to Kakashi. "Don't worry brother, we will start light, just break 10 trees with your head and do 10,000 pushups with a small boulder tied to your back."

….

When Jaws saw this he turned towards Mikoto, his daughter, and unlike how he acts with his son's he is softer with his daughters as a happy smile appeared on his face when he looked at Mikoto.

"So Mikoto how have your lessons been going, tell me all about it." Said Jaws as he sat down and mentioned for Mikoto to come and sit down next to him.
    Mikoto who was genially confused by what just went on here sat down next to her father and started talking about her lessons. "Well Klarissa has been teaching me navigation, she is really nice about it..."

…..

While a year passes, Jaws who is now at the age of eighteen still kept training himself endlessly like always.

He is currently at the bottom of the ocean fighting against a giant sea king, that looked like some type of zebra.

He just punches the water once and a ripple spread through and the sea king just spits out blood and rolled over… dying…
    Underwater creatures like this are no longer a challenge to him.

While what Jaws did might seem like just another simple punch it is far from it. On the ocean's surface, when he threw a punch. Giant waves rose like a tsunami, bashing themselves against any ship close by... and sinking them.

Jaws simply just looked at his hand. His physical strength hasn't grown a lot during this last year no matter how much he trained… but he has gone to a level of mastery of Fishman Karate which has never been done before.

By just swings, his right hand in front of him and he can feel the water moving in circles and it slowly started forming a whirlpool. Which grew bigger and bigger, until it became like a naturally formed whirlpool.

….

At this time on the surface of the ocean, a giant whirlpool appeared out of nowhere swallowing anything on its radius.

'Seems like its time I start to make a name on the world.' Contemplates Jaws.

….
    AUTHOR NOTE:
    Eighteen years of training have now brought the MC to this level. He has been training for eighteen years in the new world, while under the water pressure and together with his Fishman physicality... let's just say that he is quite strong now.
    pa treon.com/HolyJoker
    (32 Chapters in Advance)

30. Threadmarks: Chapter 17
    Holy Joker

Chapter 17

Title: The attention of a Yonko...

-Jaws (MC) POV-

After I finish my daily exercise and sea the water movement. I can't help but smile a little. Endless amounts of training have led me here. My children, my family… it has been growing stronger and stronger.
    Obviously, the kids are nowhere near strong enough to mean anything in a battle, after all even the oldest are all currently only around six years old.

But they will keep growing stronger and stronger. They are so talented... I give them love and life... and they will give me… this world.

As I go back to my underwater city, on Raijin Island, I can't help but be mesmerized a little by it. Though it wasn't anything special in the beginning, now it has two-story houses and colorful cafes, and other entertainment places. Also, the streets are bustling and it's not just my kids or army members running around anymore.

But this view is a little ruined by the ugly mug of a fishman guard that seems to be panicking.
    "Sir Jaws... we have big problems... one of our Islands is going to be attacked by Big Mom." Says the ugly looking fishman guard.

As soon as I heard this, I have a calm look on the outside. But on the inside, it is a whole other deal and I am quite a bit shocked.
    I was always careful to not try and get in the way of a Yonko. I am not some bullhead like Luffy that the only reason he is alive is because of luck and coincidence.
    Though I did plan to get into conflict with some Yonko, it seems like it will have to be before I planned it.

Even as I think about how my plans have been pushed forward, I am not panicked or anything like that. After all...

-General POV-

Close to Applenine Island, there is a fleet of ships decorated to look like different sweets, cakes, and other such foodstuffs. They are the Big Mom's fleet, and in a ship which was bigger, the ship actually talked too.

There stood a man that is very tall and slim with brown eyes, a pointed nose, pink lips, and a very long thick tongue. He wore a long, yellow coat with the top buttons looking like candy.

The man looked at the Island with a smile on his face. "This is one of the Islands that the shark took over right. ~perorin."

"Yes, Perospero -sama." Said one of the countless soldiers.

Perospero still had a smile on his face. "So how much is the bounty of that up-start."

"I believe it is 400,000,000 ß sir..." Answered another soldier. Jaws' bounty having risen again during the time he spent taking some more Islands over.

"He goes around taking over islands with that type of bounty. He should know better than that... he should know that the New World belongs to the Yonko. And him doing something like that in this part of the world is stupid. That shark should have stayed on his own fish tank. After all, the nail who stands out the most is gonna get hammered. ~perorin." Says Perospero, it truly is like that. They have no grudge towards Jaws, it is simply a matter of reputation. After all, from their point of view, Jaws is a weakling who took over a lot of islands needlessly, in a way he bit more than he could chew.

Then as the ships got closer to Applenine Island, something strange happened. Out of nowhere, a whirlpool appeared in front of them, and it rocketed the main ship of the fleet where Perospero is standing on.

He walks at the front of the ship and looks at the whirlpool calmly, his eyes narrowing.

"So the fishes have decided to fight back. Now that is what I call a VERY bad move. ~perorin" Says Perospero as he still has a smile on his face. He uses his Observation Haki to sense what is going down there underwater.

What he senses is just what he assumes are fishmen swimming in a circle and most likely using their Fishman Karate to create a whirlpool. They are using their strengths and not coming to the surface at all.

'This could be troublesome, there are quite a bit of devil fruit users in the crew that I have with me. One hit with seawater and we will be weakened tremendously. And even the normal members if they fall into the water, with fishmen all around, they will also be easily killed.' Analyses Perospero, but even while thinking that on the inside. His outward appearance displayed nothing but confidence. A leader must lead...

Perospero just points his hand towards the whirlpool and his hand is encased in candy.

"{CANDY MAIDEN}"

Perospero creates a giant iron maiden out of candy and the creation went underwater to try and trap any fishman inside of it, and kill them all.

*boom!*

But instead of that, a shockwave rings through into his arm and his candy maiden slowly cracks and breaks

*splash*

Then out of the water comes the perpetrator, Jaws just lands on the ship in a crouching position while he says. "Superhero Landing."
    And turns around with a big smile on his face. "Sooo.... you own some type of candy factory? Or are you a pervert? Maybe both?"

Jaw asks that with his smile never left his face.
    Perospero on the other hand didn't waste any time at interactions. He can sense that the man in front of him is not to be taken lightly.

{CANDY WAVE}

A wave of candy shots towards his opponent. But on the opposite side, Jaws seems a little aloof, and when he sees the wave of candy coming towards him he just throws a straight punch towards it.

<20,000 Brick Fist>

The candy wave suddenly stops on its tracks and cracks form all around it and it explodes while breaking apart.

*Boom!*

Even as it is destroyed. Perospero didn't change the expression on his face except for his ever-present smile. As he got ready to attack again. "{Can-"

But this time he is interrupted as an invisible force hits him in the stomach, and he spits out blood.
    *bleugh*

He then is forcefully pushed off the ship by the shockwave and goes overboard... towards the seawater.

But Perospero simply created more candy from his hand and aimed it towards the water.

"{CANDY SNAIL}"

Very quickly a snail-like construct made of candy is built by Perospero, and that stops his descent into the water.

"You are quite strong aren't you... little shark." Says Perospero as his eyes narrow with a dangerous tint in them. Even his ever-present smile dulled a little as he says that.
    'It seems like it won't be as easy as I anticipated.' Thinks Perospero, while preparing different strategies on how to fight a fishman on the sea with water all around him... if only he was on land, he wouldn't need to be so on guard against the white shark fishman Jaws.

While Jaws is still on the ship looking down at Perospero. He also wasn't as relaxed as he seemed. After all, Perospero isn't someone to take lightly either.
    Some of the soldiers onboard try to charge against Jaws but an invisible wave is released from his body and all of the people on board fell down unconscious, with foam coming out of their mouth.

Perospero just calmly looks at Jaws. 'He even has the Conquerors Haki... this guy really is troublesome.'

AUTHOR NOTE:
    Jaws is stronger now and can fight someone like Perospero, also they are on the sea, and pretty much he has an absolute advantage against Perospero... especially since he is a Fishman...

pa treon.com/HolyJoker
    (32 Chapters in Advance)