1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

One Punch Man: Justice's Avenger

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Bacar, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Bacar

Bacar Kanai3

I opened up my eyes as thunderclaps pounded my hearing. I assumed it was my mother waking me up for another day of soul crushing, mind numbing work at my job of working at a convenience store. I got up but when i looked around for my dresser, i realized something that filled me with dread. This wasn't my room.

The place looked like something out of an anime. The place was bright. Not bright like it had bright colors but bright, like vibrant. I saw a paper next to my bed and went to read it. " Hello August James, This is your friendly neighborhood Random Omnipotent Bastard or as you humans say, Rob. I have sent to another Universe. The Universe of, ready, One punch man, to act as my entertainment.

To answer a few of your questions, no you can't go back home. Yes, i have taken care of your mom, she won't want for anything. In your absence, time has passed quicker in your past reality, she has found love with the man who got you into anime in the first place, yes Johnathan Carter. They are very happy together.

Do not worry, I haven't sent you to your new reality with no gifts. You have a suit that will facilitate you as normal clothing and superhero clothing. It can transform into whatever clothing you want, be it regular clothing or something more. You do have powers, the powers of your 12 superheroes and heroines. I'm not telling you what they are, figure it out yourself. there will be no way for you to go to your previous reality at all, so do not try. That's all I have to say, try not to die, Toodles. "

My life had been upended by a Rob and I was stuck in this Universe, well at least I'm not in the nightmare places like warhammer or *shudders* boku no pico. I have to make the best out of my situation. First things first, find out where those thunderclaps are coming from.

2. Bacar

Bacar Kanai3

paypal.me/kanai3

Chapter 2 will be coming out today, just need to polish it up

3. Gigant

Gigant The Jackal Of Tsagualsa

Seems interesting

4. CmirDarthanna

CmirDarthanna Connoisseur.

12 total or 12 of each?

5. Bacar

Bacar Kanai3