1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Orks invade the eye of terror to battle a chaos god: 40K riot quest.

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Zedalb, May 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Threadmarks: Resources
    Zedalb

Zedalb Depression I choose you.

Saving this and the next one.

2. Threadmarks: What type of warband are you?
    Zedalb

Zedalb Depression I choose you.

You are a war-band of orks and other green skins. The world you are on holds many enemies, and other war-bands but none have defeated you yet. Today is different though today each and everyone of you grows tired at the same time. You climb into bunks, and hammocks, or pile up on a comfortable rock. You can't keep your eyes open and as you fall asleep great images flash before your very eyes. A dream unlike any other you have ever had. A mission coming from divine guidance. You lack the word but a crusade across the stars is played out infront of you. A mighty green foe, you see it bitten into by Gork and Mork themselves. You take the green ones fortress, hold it as your own. Fields of enemies come with numbers never ending. You face them though, the greatest WAAAGH that existed giving you numbers that never end, weapons larger than you have ever seen. Dakka enough to separate mountains from the earth. War beast so large your gods could take them into battle.

This is not just a mission it is your more natural of calling to find the biggest baddest fight you can and rise to it. To face the greatest and mightiest threats in all of existence and to spit in their fucking eye. Because your an ORK! You are a might warrior, a natural beast, a predator among predators! Now your gods have gifted you with a prophetic dream, a mission a calling and the potential to lead the greatest waaagh that ever existed!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the humble start of my 40k Ork riot quest in which you have been given a mission to go to the eye of terror and invade hell itself to find a never ending war and become the greatest WAAGH ever seen. It will be done in 3 acts (Planetary- traveling to the eye- invading hell). There will only be one non riot quest vote and that will be this turn to determine what type of warband you are. The other options will go up to vote on other websites (SV->SB->QQ-> RPN) with the larger questing communities getting first dibs to take the biggest most central roles so the smaller sites can take the smaller more focused on roles. Don't worry you get to work together and only fight a little bit.

Mechanics: I will be returning my 3d10 system!(Roll 3-10 sided dice, reroll any 10's and sum them) However 3 consecutive 10's will not immediately make you a named leader, that will be done by omake challenges, instead it will provide one of a series of permanent buffs for you to choose. Omakes provide one reroll (reroll one die) or other bonuses. I will make a separate thread marked post to go into mechanics and FAQ.(I will need a good place to host rolling feel free to tag me if you know of any)

Half of all orks will be in your "Horde" the horde can not be given orders, it will simply attack the closest enemy or follow other units into battle it's the raw brute numbers and force of the orks. You will have other units, (Shoota, Mek, Pain, Weird, and runt herderz) which you can upgrade and give more specific orders to. Both the individual units and the horde can have upgrades and named orks will get to make new upgrades as they customize their ork army.

Ork Tech Trees
    Here are my notes that may help some.

Here is the vote for what the basic type of war band of orks you will be. This will determine your type of warboss, and what advantages you have and how you can develop.

[]- Big Orks!: You specialize in numbers, size and strength. You can get more named orks, more orks, more nobz and a better horde. You will win with numbers and brute overwhelming power like an ork should. You can get a kommando(Sneaky tactical orks) unit and an extra unit of Ard Boyz (Heavy armored infantry). Best for large sites (SV/SB) Taken by SB
    - Mek Orks!: You specialize in technology, guns and explosives. You can get more gun upgrades, more vehicles, and more high tech equipment. You will eventually win with huge war machines, more power armor and amazing weaponry. You can get a Flash Gitz (Heavy gunners) unit and a unit of Tank busta (Explosives and rocket launchers). Taken by SV

[]-Pain Orks!: You specialize in medicine and the biological. You can grow squigs of all different types and sizes to help in combat. You can also get various bonuses to your orks for having good medicine. You can get a unit of Cyborks (Cyborg orks) and another unit of pain boyz (Medics) Best for smaller sites (QQ/RPN)

[]- Weird Orks!: You specialize in psykers! You can get several bonuses to powers, like rolling twice and taking the better of the two, and various other upgrades and power increases to your powers. You can get a second unit of weird boyz (Psykers/wizards) and a unit of warp headz (Psykers who are addicted to blast things). Best for smaller sites (QQ/RPN)

[]- Gretchin Horde!: You focus on numbers and sneakiness, your horde is almost entirely gretchin, snotlings and squigs. Prepare to have to win via ruthlessness, cunning, team work and massive sacrifice of numbers Best for smaller sites (QQ/RPN)

Give me a couple of post to save. Also please ask any questions you want.