1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Out of my Mind, Element and Dimension (Monster Girl Encyclopedia SI by Murnax)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Murnax, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Murnax

Murnax Getting some practice in, huh?

Out of my Mind, Element and Dimension
    by Murnax

Thrust into a hentai setting full of beautiful monstergirls who want nothing more than to fuck and love you? Sounds fun, but upon closer inspection it’s not as great as you’d think. Behind all the wish fulfillment is a crapsaccharine world brimming with unintentional grimdarkness and grey morality, one that our protagonist is exceedingly desperate to escape from. This story records his struggle to fight his way home without becoming a Mamono’s meat pole husband, as well as his attempts to change the bleak fates awaiting the order heroes in Lescatie. All followed by some teenage Isekai angst, of course.

Chapter 1
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Using your miiiind…....Imaagine our skiiin……

“Hnnngh, already?” I drowsily groaned as I tossed in my half conscious state. The uncommon chilly April breeze swished in and swept across my vulnerable neck as a cold call to reality. “Not even Tomppabeats can help me get over this shit.” I roused grumpily as I reached to set my phone’s alarm on snooze for another 10 minutes.

Wait.

As I silenced the smooth lofi beat pulsing out of my phone, I noticed something was different with my hand. Different as in completely lacking the 3rd Dimension kind of different. My half lidded eyes widened in shock, realizing it wasn’t just my hand that had changed, the mattress of my bed along with my room wall also appeared strange. I hastily shoved my glasses onto my face and noticed my reflection on my phone screen. I was…..animated. Gone was the frizzy afro and any perceptible nose and now replaced with an inhumanly perfect face of line art. Beautiful deep brown eyes almost 2 inches long and wide replaced my normal ones, paired with extremely shaded, almost greasy like curls of dark brown hair spiking every which direction out of my head.

[​IMG]

“Holy shit, I don’t have a nose!” I panicked as I reached up to try and feel my nostrils. Thankfully after some inspection and turning my head, I did indeed still have a nose, just one that was barely noticeable when looking straight ahead. “Thi-This has to be a dream right? It has to be…”. I ran through the routine reality checks one practices for lucid dreaming, starting with trying to stick my fingers through my palms.

No avail.

“Okay, that’s happened before in my dreams, let’s try the foolproof way.” I mused anxiously as I slowly breathed in and out of my nose. “First breath done, now…” I pinched my nose closed with my fingers and attempted to breathe in slowly. (if you’re dreaming you’ll be able to breathe through a pinched nose.)

No avail.

After trying both the palm-finger and pinch-nose techniques three more times, as well as feeling the very real pain of pinching myself, I had to come to the conclusion that I was not dreaming.

Before my panic could set in, I caught a faint purplish glow glinting through my window. I looked out my window to see the rising sun barely peaking out the horizon, except it wasn’t the horizon of fellow houses and neighborhoods I was used to.

There layed a misty animated forest straight out of the garden of words, endless rich greens and trees everywhere, moss and all shades of flowers covering the entire ground. I could hear a small stream of water rushing and every kind of animal chirping, as well as fireflies flickering in and out of view. The sight was enough to temporarily calm my nerves and leave me speechless, as it put anything real life had to offer to shame.

[​IMG]

However, this quickly cemented the dreaded thought creeping in my mind that I’ve been isekai’d to another world.

“Shit, shit, shitshitshit!” I hissed as my breathing started accelerating to unhealthy speeds, signifying hyperventilation and an oncoming panic attack. “What am I gonna do?! What if this is some messed up shithole like Dark Souls or something where everything’s out to kill you?! Fuck shit oh shi-.” I suddenly reflected back on my meditation before bed in order to induce lucid dreaming. “O-Okay, stop panicking. That’s the last thing you want happening here,” I started rationalizing between deep, steady breaths. First, I needed to gather what supplies I could and then try and find my way towards civilization through a stream. Small but sure steps.

I changed my clothes into my favorite Arizona Green Tea hoodie with Adidas sweatpants and scanned my room for anything potentially useful. A few notable sights were some stereotypical things a teenage boy would find “cool.” My carbon fiber replicant balisong, A laser sight blowgun I made when I was 10 along with some darts, a crossbow my uncle carved and gave to me with 4 bolts, and my red vintag-, well, my dad’s red vintage Ibanez Roadstar ii. I stuffed my backpack with as many blankets as it could hold as well as my liter of water, then tied the crossbow and blowgun to the sides. I slung the guitar on my back and donned my backpack over it. (No way in hell I’m letting my old man’s roadstar rot in Ghibli-forest, I love that thing Damnit!) now ready to go. I opened my door and looked at my room one last time, giving it a boy scout salute before I left forever. Contemplating my current dilemma, I stepped out the door and immediately into a pile of shit, reminding me that I didn’t have shoes.

“This is gonna suuuuck.”
    -
    -
    -
    -

I wearily put one foot in front of the other while traversing the now dubbed Ghibli-Forest, my exhausted sock clad feet ached as well as my back from carrying my supplies. I was never much of a hiker or camper, almost physically broke down at Scout Camp but I forced my stick figure body to trudge through the vegetation anyways. I checked my phone, it was almost 9pm and I’ve been trekking since 7am. “Fourteen hours, huh.” Staring at this impossibly beautiful wilderness for so long has given me a lot of time to think and wonder, How did I get here? Will I even be able to go back? Was there some omnipotent god/entity that yanked me out of my dimension and stuffed me in this one for shits and giggles? My room was a perfect cube cut out of my house and dropped into fantasy land overnight, so my parents and brother would definitely know I was missing. I tried calling my family early in the day but had no connection (duh). “It was worth trying” I muttered as I listened to my favorite playlist to calm my nerves. (Somehow my phone could still play my downloaded songs despite being in a different dimension entirely). As the Dusk sky faded to a deep purple hue, I noticed two moons, one red and one white peaking beyond the leaves. “Definitely not earth.”

Another more pressing question of mine was what universe have I been pulled into? Pondering over it only fed my suppressed anxiety and fear, but just simply not thinking about it is easier said than done. Konosuba? Re; Zero? Overlord? Oh god I pray it’s not Overlord, don’t need a sociopathic Skeleton God with his evil minions ruling over me. Ninety-Nine percent of the time high fantasies were Crapsack worlds with constant conflict and suffering, and I’ve been whisked away to a completely unknown realm where it could be even worse than Overlord or Goblin Slayer. My stomach rumbled, pulling me away from my thoughts and for the millionth time reminding me of my food problem. “Better find civilization or some kind of game to hunt or I won’t last long.” I lamented. “Maybe I could snag a rabbit or two with my cross...” my thoughts trailed off as I noticed a faint trail of smoke about a half mile to my right. ”Okay, found my first person or people in this world.” I was debating what my next course of action should be, go and confront the stranger? They could be hostile and very willing to stab my weak ass to loot my corpse. “Ah screw it.” I decided as I marched towards the smoke regardless. The risk of getting jumped by bandits at least had a potential payoff of a decent person compared to wandering around a wild forest at night waiting for some creature to attack. I notched my crossbow with a bolt beforehand as a tantalizing rich, creamy smell filled my nose. I slowly and anxiously neared the campfire with my crossbow lowered but armed in case. Heart pounding furiously with shallow breaths, I slowly emerged out of the clearing of bushes to alert but not surprise the person up ahead.

What I saw left my jaw completely slack.

Lazily sprawled out on a sideways log in front of me was a stunning anime girl around my age, seemingly between 17 and 20. She was drop dead gorgeous, impossibly so with a perfectly symmetrical face and creamy unblemished skin. I blushed slightly when I realized how skimpily she was dressed; red booty shorts exposing her endless thighs and legs with a glorified breast band keeping her modesty. She sported an unkempt but attractive mop of silky brown chin length hair which accentuated her dainty chin and thin lips. Slanted curious eyes of amber pierced my deep brown ones, their intensity struck just the right balance between intimidating and enticing.

However, That’s where the normal features stopped and gave way to more….beastly ones. First, neither her forearms or forelegs were human. They were covered in a glossy coat of fur, all ending in oversized paws with intimidating claws. Secondly, I noticed not one, but two long tails wrapped in little bows lazily swaying back and forth, creating a hypnotic zig zag motion. I realized that her breast band was made of fur, unsure whether it was part of her body or clothes. The most shocking feature was what seemed like a headband of ultra-realistic cat ears, until they twitched and quivered exactly like a real cat’s would. Needless to say she was the spitting image of the werecat profile in the book

[​IMG]

“Why hello there love, I hope you’re not here to rob me of my stew.” The feline remarked coyly while giving me an uncomfortably lusty stare.

I immediately realized two things:

One: I was in Monster Girl Encyclopedia.

Two: there was a likely very horny sex demon who will probably pounce on me at any second.

To say I was totally fucked was indeed incredibly accurate.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  2. Warer

Warer Shadowstep12 Sleep fucking is impoilte

Hello.

TodaBruh likes this.
  3. shakeval

shakeval Versed in the lewd.

Why didn't you have any shoes if your house was transported with you?

TodaBruh, llat-2 and mrttao like this.