1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Paradise Isles, A tropical island where YOUR favorite waifu can be found!

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by SilkySpectre, Nov 25, 2020.

1. SilkySpectre

SilkySpectre Getting some practice in, huh?

(Removed, because NSFW content. Will re-post in the appropriate section.)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    LEGENDARYNOT likes this.
  2. ILoveMLF564

ILoveMLF564 Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Umm which Elizabeth is this?
    Is it Carmilla from Fate/GO

3. SilkySpectre

She's got a hell of a look! But no, it's actually meant to be Elizabeth Comstock, from Bioshock Infinite. I definitely could've made that a little more clear, but it's meant to be somewhat of a stylistic choice, that he doesn't know a lot about where she came from yet, so it's hard to, from his perspective, feed the reader too many hints until he knows more. I hope it'll be a little more clear in the second chapter, which I'm already working on! Specifically, it's her Burial at Sea version, and certain elements of her outfit should bear a striking resemblance to her costume in the DLC... I even mention somewhere in there that the finger which she accidentally had severed when Booker was trying to kidnap her was restored by the magical, restorative properties of the 'Fountain of Youth'... which is mostly a macguffin to explain some of the transformation elements (and age adjustments upward for canonically underage characters, or downward for canonically quite old characters.) I've got a design document where I've written out what exactly the fountain does, so hopefully it will stay fairly consistent over the course of the series... but for the most part a general rule of thumb is that it pushes them, mentally and physically, towards an 'ideal', one that is decided (subconsciously) by the holder of the source. In example... Kiadra *created* the Fountain of Youth, so he's doubtless drunk from it already. While another man *could* also drink from it to take control of the artifact, and start imprinting their own women... that's unlikely to happen in the course of the story, as I'm envisioning it right now. As far as what imprinting entails... basically it's like a magical, polarized 'bond' type spell... though Kiadra doesn't yet fully understand these effects. He had no way of knowing how it might affect her until it did! As more women drink from the Fountain, there may be *slightly* different effects for each (basically just keeping my creative options open as the writer), but generally speaking they will change and shift towards being more desirable to the current holder of the source of the Fountain's waters.

4. akasuna123

akasuna123 Not too sore, are you?

Wrong section should be in nsfw

5. SilkySpectre

I can see now that I've made a mistake with where I posted it... I'm not actually entirely sure if I even *can* delete the thread from this section of the forums, though.