1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Photo Bug in Spoiler Tag

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bugs' started by Metalhound93, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Metalhound93

Metalhound93 Know what you're doing yet?

Hello,

There seems to be a bug in my latest chapter for my fanfiction.

Here is the link.

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/equal-to-none-bleach-isekai.21282/page-2#post-6558993

When you reach the spoiler tag that contains the images of 2 original characters I introduced, in both characters, a completely unrelated picture is included.

Specifically a picture of Aizen Sosuke from Bleach.

I'm not sure exactly how to fix this, mainly because I didn't even add that picture through using the "Insert Edit Media" button.

Thank you for your time.

2. alethiophile

alethiophile Shadowed Philosopher Administrator

To clarify, is that the first photo in the first spoiler tag?

3. Metalhound93

My apologies, I should have clarified.

In the Spoiler tag of Kinoshita Jun, it is the first picture and for the Mashima Soyori it is the last picture. At least from my viewing of it. One of my commenters stated that they are seeing the image in between every photo however.

4. MissileTeatime

MissileTeatime By the power of Vaporware!

Data point: I am apparently not seeing it. Also, I checked the BBcode and didn't see any likely problems.

Firefox on Android, with uBlock Origin enabled.

5. alethiophile

alethiophile Shadowed Philosopher Administrator

I think it was fixed at some point.

No idea what might have caused it, though.

6. Metalhound93

I tried deleting that portion, the pictures, and reuploaded the link. After doing so, the problem seems to have been fixed.

I forgot to inform you guys about doing that for which I am sorry for that.

If it happens again I will let you know again on this post, thank you for your time.

alethiophile and MissileTeatime like this.
  7. NorrisStock

NorrisStock Getting some practice in, huh?

I also had a problem with photography! When I decided to download oryx images, I immediately got an error. The first option you suggested doesn’t work, I’m waiting for some other options! Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2024