1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

QQ not loading in mobile

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bugs' started by Ezekiel, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Getting sticky.

I've been having this issue since the 23rd of December.
    I originally thought it was just the sites being down, or maybe just overloaded from Christmas. I eventually tried on the PC and both sites loaded properly, but the problem is still occurring on mobile.

I have the same issue with fanfiction.net, but SB and SV both still work. There isn't any specific error message that pops up. It just says that it can't connect to the server.

I've tried resetting my router. Tried deleting all website data, cookies, cache.

Kinda stuck now.

Any ideas?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  2. False Xteeler

False Xteeler "Hahaha ♪"

Maybe it your phone or url?
    I mean, I'm on my phone* and it work fine.

*Galaxy SJ 7

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Getting sticky.

I blame Safari. I've tried 3 other browsers and THEY all work. Just not that.

*IPhone 7

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  4. alethiophile

alethiophile Shadowed Philosopher Administrator

Sounds like a phone issue, maybe with one particular phone. Cached a bad response or something?

In any case, I don't have an iPhone to test with, so can't help much.

Ddmkm122 likes this.