1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For a trial period of one week, allowed avatar size has been increased to 256kb, up from 51.2kb. During this time, if the forum seems to be loading slow, drop by the topic in the Announcements & Rules sub to let me know.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. QQ will be down for upgrades starting at 2030 EDT. Please be prepared and save any work.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A small reminder that our moderators can't change usernames. You need to directly contact an admin for that, and tehelgee is the jobless one so bug him about it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. To the many new members following Mr Zoat to our forum, I would suggest a quick read of our Rules. Don't worry, it's not a long post. Pay special attention to Rule 8. We are deadly serious about it.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice

[QUEST] The End of Evolution and the Ascension of Arts

Discussion in 'Questing' started by RyubosJ, Feb 24, 2018.

Loading...
  1. Threadmarks: Prologue
    RyubosJ

    RyubosJ Vote Tie's little bitch - 2018/????

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2016
    Messages:
    905
    Likes Received:
    1,761
    The Second Born.

    Humans were the second intelligent race to be born to the land. The first of them walked out of a great forest far to the south in what is now the crystal desert. They were unlike their predecessors growing fast and quickly multiplying. The Humans managed to spread far before the Dragons found them.

    Over the decades that followed the greatest race watched their new siblings and debated what to do. Some suggested that the humans should be ignored for they would never amount to much, others that they were an affront to the Dragon's majesty and should be enslaved or exterminated.

    While the Dragons considered the future of the Humans the Humans began to work towards their own design. Powerful champions gathered people around them and formed kingdoms, studious mystic studied the world and created religious, and mad geniuses touched secrets and shaped magics.

    Time passed, wars were fought between those who should be brothers sometimes while elsewhere peace was brokered by those who should have been enemies, until at last the Dragons acted. As the Humans were clearly unnatural they should be removed from the tapestry of growth, no more would beast become man and no man would become beast.

    A great spell was given to the Humans, its purpose hidden in lies, for such a working would be doomed if imposed. A King ordered the spell performed, believing that it would make him a god. His servants obeyed even as spies carried copies to his rivals, their feet swift with the machinations of Dragons.

    As the sun set upon the land a great light reached out to all of humanity and twisted.

    The Dragon's plan worked, however in their pride they had miss judged the world. Evolution was forever lost to the Second Born, but the tapestry had made them and so they still lived. Humans were gifted arts, an evolution of the mind instead of the soul which would in time let them slay the wurms that had convinced to deny them their place.

    And in years to come, once the Later Born stood up they would resemble the Second and aid them in returning to the Tapestry. But that is not this tale, this is your story and the Ruin of the God King.

    [] Villager : You were eating with your family when the light rose up in the south and blinded you. It wasn't until many days had passed that the messages told you the City was gone, replace by great pillars and waves of frozen air. Focus on trade, social interaction, apprenticeship (you get to pick). Limited physical conflict, can't explore the world. Female.

    [] Nomad : Your home is the clan, your duty is the clan. When the light illuminated the dusk sky the shamans took it as a sign that your father's time had come. Now you are the clan chief and you must lead the clan into this new age. Focus on fighting, war, leadership. Limited social conflicts (stabbing is a valid argument), can't leave the clan. Male

    [] Hunter : You felt the change that followed the light, as if a thousand voices were now beyond your hearing. The forest is quiet to you now, and more dangerous than ever as well. Focus on hunting/gathering (no shit), exploration, family. Limited outside influence, added threat to natural disasters. Gender choice
     
    Walkin' Man, Chadster, Shulta and 4 others like this.
  2. Index: Character Sheet
    RyubosJ

    RyubosJ Vote Tie's little bitch - 2018/????

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2016
    Messages:
    905
    Likes Received:
    1,761
    Player Character

    Name: Amaya
    Gender: Female
    Age: 16
    Race: Human

    Art: ???
    Passives: ???
    Actives: ???

    Skills: ???

    Relations
    Family: ???
    Friends: Jai, Alip

    Equipment: ???

    Side Characters

    Name: Jai
    Gender: Male
    Age: 16
    Race: Human

    Relations
    Family: ???
    Friends: Amaya, Alip

    Name: Alip
    Gender: Female
    Age: 16
    Race: Human

    Relations
    Family: ???
    Friends: Amaya, Jai


     
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  3. RyubosJ

    RyubosJ Vote Tie's little bitch - 2018/????

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2016
    Messages:
    905
    Likes Received:
    1,761
    Saved For Now
     
  4. Derpmind

    Derpmind Versed in the lewd.

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2017
    Messages:
    1,457
    Likes Received:
    1,828
    [X] Villager : You were eating with your family when the light rose up in the south and blinded you. It wasn't until many days had passed that the messages told you the City was gone, replace by great pillars and waves of frozen air. Focus on trade, social interaction, apprenticeship (you get to pick). Limited physical conflict, can't explore the world. Female.

    Not very clear on what the event actually did. Were humans not able to "evolve" anymore, (whatever that means,) or were they changed into not-humans, or something else?
     
  5. Agilitree

    Agilitree I trust you know where the happy button is?

    Joined:
    May 15, 2014
    Messages:
    977
    Likes Received:
    455
    [X] Villager : You were eating with your family when the light rose up in the south and blinded you. It wasn't until many days had passed that the messages told you the City was gone, replace by great pillars and waves of frozen air. Focus on trade, social interaction, apprenticeship (you get to pick). Limited physical conflict, can't explore the world. Female
     
  6. Araa

    Araa I trust you know where the happy button is?

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2017
    Messages:
    838
    Likes Received:
    350
    [x] Villager : You were eating with your family when the light rose up in the south and blinded you. It wasn't until many days had passed that the messages told you the City was gone, replace by great pillars and waves of frozen air. Focus on trade, social interaction, apprenticeship (you get to pick). Limited physical conflict, can't explore the world. Female.
     
  7. RyubosJ

    RyubosJ Vote Tie's little bitch - 2018/????

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2016
    Messages:
    905
    Likes Received:
    1,761
    Sorry, it basically switched humans from a light novel style evolution system to a hidden class system called Arts in practical terms.
     
    Derpmind likes this.
  8. Arkatekt

    Arkatekt Harbinger of Shitluck

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2015
    Messages:
    15,424
    Likes Received:
    16,183
    [X] Hunter : You felt the change that followed the light, as if a thousand voices were now beyond your hearing. The forest is quiet to you now, and more dangerous than ever as well. Focus on hunting/gathering (no shit), exploration, family. Limited outside influence, added threat to natural disasters. Gender choice
     
  9. fausterion

    fausterion I trust you know where the happy button is?

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2015
    Messages:
    769
    Likes Received:
    612
    [X] Hunter : You felt the change that followed the light, as if a thousand voices were now beyond your hearing. The forest is quiet to you now, and more dangerous than ever as well. Focus on hunting/gathering (no shit), exploration, family. Limited outside influence, added threat to natural disasters. Gender choice
     
  10. Stasis

    Stasis Unverified Lotus

    Joined:
    May 18, 2017
    Messages:
    388
    Likes Received:
    322
    [X] Hunter : You felt the change that followed the light, as if a thousand voices were now beyond your hearing. The forest is quiet to you now, and more dangerous than ever as well. Focus on hunting/gathering (no shit), exploration, family. Limited outside influence, added threat to natural disasters. Gender choice
     
  11. CptTagon

    CptTagon Connoisseur.

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2014
    Messages:
    16,594
    Likes Received:
    196,747
    [X] Hunter : You felt the change that followed the light, as if a thousand voices were now beyond your hearing. The forest is quiet to you now, and more dangerous than ever as well. Focus on hunting/gathering (no shit), exploration, family. Limited outside influence, added threat to natural disasters. Gender choice
     
  12. Aleph

    Aleph Experienced.

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2016
    Messages:
    3,406
    Likes Received:
    7,352
    [X] Hunter : You felt the change that followed the light, as if a thousand voices were now beyond your hearing. The forest is quiet to you now, and more dangerous than ever as well. Focus on hunting/gathering (no shit), exploration, family. Limited outside influence, added threat to natural disasters. Gender choice

    Do we vote for gender as part of this, or would that be in the next vote if it wins?
     
  13. Drakebane

    Drakebane Experienced.

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,493
    Likes Received:
    2,748
    [X] Hunter : You felt the change that followed the light, as if a thousand voices were now beyond your hearing. The forest is quiet to you now, and more dangerous than ever as well. Focus on hunting/gathering (no shit), exploration, family. Limited outside influence, added threat to natural disasters. Gender choice
     
  14. RyubosJ

    RyubosJ Vote Tie's little bitch - 2018/????

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2016
    Messages:
    905
    Likes Received:
    1,761
    Next vote, along with name and appearance.

    On that note if anyone has art they think would suit a character feel free to share it.
     
  15. theImmortalGuardian

    theImmortalGuardian Versed in the lewd.

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2015
    Messages:
    1,125
    Likes Received:
    1,833
    [X] Nomad : Your home is the clan, your duty is the clan. When the light illuminated the dusk sky the shamans took it as a sign that your father's time had come. Now you are the clan chief and you must lead the clan into this new age. Focus on fighting, war, leadership. Limited social conflicts (stabbing is a valid argument), can't leave the clan. Male
     
  16. z0cute

    z0cute Not too sore, are you?

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2016
    Messages:
    250
    Likes Received:
    3,528
    [X] Nomad : Your home is the clan, your duty is the clan. When the light illuminated the dusk sky the shamans took it as a sign that your father's time had come. Now you are the clan chief and you must lead the clan into this new age. Focus on fighting, war, leadership. Limited social conflicts (stabbing is a valid argument), can't leave the clan. Male
     
  17. Araa

    Araa I trust you know where the happy button is?

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2017
    Messages:
    838
    Likes Received:
    350
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
    RyubosJ likes this.
  18. RyubosJ

    RyubosJ Vote Tie's little bitch - 2018/????

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2016
    Messages:
    905
    Likes Received:
    1,761
    Vote Tally : [NSFW] - [QUEST] The End of Evolution and the Ascension of Arts | Questionable Questing [Posts: 4-16]
    ##### NetTally 1.9.9
    [X] Hunter : You felt the change that followed the light, as if a thousand voices were now beyond your hearing. The forest is quiet to you now, and more dangerous than ever as well. Focus on hunting/gathering (no shit), exploration, family. Limited outside influence, added threat to natural disasters. Gender choice
    No. of Votes: 6
    [X] Villager : You were eating with your family when the light rose up in the south and blinded you. It wasn't until many days had passed that the messages told you the City was gone, replace by great pillars and waves of frozen air. Focus on trade, social interaction, apprenticeship (you get to pick). Limited physical conflict, can't explore the world. Female.
    No. of Votes: 3
    [X] Nomad : Your home is the clan, your duty is the clan. When the light illuminated the dusk sky the shamans took it as a sign that your father's time had come. Now you are the clan chief and you must lead the clan into this new age. Focus on fighting, war, leadership. Limited social conflicts (stabbing is a valid argument), can't leave the clan. Male
    No. of Votes: 2
    Total No. of Voters: 11

    Hunter won, should have the post up by tomorrow afternoon
     
  19. Threadmarks: Chapter 0:1
    RyubosJ

    RyubosJ Vote Tie's little bitch - 2018/????

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2016
    Messages:
    905
    Likes Received:
    1,761
    [X] Hunter : You felt the change that followed the light, as if a thousand voices were now beyond your hearing. The forest is quiet to you now, and more dangerous than ever as well. Focus on hunting/gathering (no shit), exploration, family. Limited outside influence, added threat to natural disasters. Gender choice.

    The days that followed the light in the south were hard for your tribe. You all felt the prevailing loneliness, only by taking shelter in the centre of the camp did you find relief. But, you were one of the hunters and you could not hide away with your family. Instead each morning you would head outwards into the forest. A forest more dangerous than before.

    The first day was marked by the disappearance of Dary, the best hunter in the village. At first you all said that he had just headed further out than normally. There was no worry after all. He was the best. However as the night progressed onwards you felt a growing fear in her gut. You dealt with this fear the way you always did, by

    [] [Fear] Staying with your parents and siblings.
    [] [Fear] By yourself in a dark mood.
    [] [Fear] Listening to the sharman.

    But your attempts did not work, the fear grew and grew, following you into your sleep and giving you nightmares. The next day you could see your fear reflected in the rest of the tribe's eyes, and so the order that no one was to hunt alone did not surprise you.

    You paired up with your Jai and Alip, your good friends. The three of you had been born in the same season, and had grown up together like siblings. Together you had played in the camp, and once you were judged old enough to work had stayed together as hunters. Sure in the last 2 years you had generally hunted alone, but the old habits were strong and almost before you left the camp you were back in your old positions.

    [] [Lead] You take the lead.
    [] [Lead] Jai takes the lead.
    [] [Lead] Alip takes the lead.

    Together the three of you followed a trail between the trees, taking the time to collect any herbs or berries you came across. All the while the fear you had felt the day before grew stronger all around. It was like the forest itself wanted you out, to leave her heart and never return. This all came ahead when you ran across Dary's bow, broken in two.

    [] [Bow] You saw it first.
    [] [Bow] Jai saw it first.
    [] [Bow] Alip saw it first.
    Note: Bow can't match Lead.

    Your breath drew in sharply at the sight. No hunter would just leave their bow behind, even if it was broken. For Dary the best of you all to do so was insane. Crouching down the all three of you sent your gazes around, looking for why this had happened. And looking for a sign that Dary was fine.

    The story quickly revealed itself, Dary had been crouched here, probably looking for tracks, when a large weight had dropped on him. Looking upwards into the trees there was evidence of a Bell Crawler having passed through, the large snakes would ring their bodies softly, hypnotising their prey before dropping down and crushing them. Dary was dead, there could be no doubt.

    Picking up his bow you considered what to do. Bell Crawler's were dangerous, but if it had just fed then there was a chance of killing it. The large snake would feed the tribe for a week, and it would be good to avenge Dary. However the three of you were young, not nearly as experienced as Dary. Tracking and killing the monster alone would be difficult, it would be smarter to return to the tribe, inform them of what happened and let the older more experienced hunters avenge Dary.

    [] [Hunt] Return to the tribe.
    [] [Hunt] Track the Bell Crawler.

    -------------------------------------------

    A/N: Accidentally didn't include a narrative point for appearance or name. Woops. Anyway bunch of votes for today, mostly on character personality. Haven't got any names I particularity care for so I'll leave those to write ins, if I judge any of the bottom three options don't have enough votes I'll leave them open for another week.

    Added information on the other votes, [Fear] is general personalty along with a unique social interaction at the tribe, If you pick the PC for [Lead] you will get extra options for when/where to go hunting, although the extra options will be riskier. [Bow] is who in the party is the best tracker, this person can't be the leader, while who ever doesn't get either lead or bow will be the best shot. That said all three characters are still good at all tracking, shooting ect.

    Votes:
    [Fear]
    [Lead]
    [Bow]
    [Hunt]


    [Name]
    [Gender]
    [Appearance]
     
    Agilitree, giodan and Stasis like this.
  20. Araa

    Araa I trust you know where the happy button is?

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2017
    Messages:
    838
    Likes Received:
    350
    [x] [Fear] By yourself in a dark mood.
    [x] [Lead] You take the lead.
    [x] [Bow] Jai saw it first.
    [x] [Hunt] Track the Bell Crawler.

    [x] [Name] Amaya
    [x] [Gender] Female
    [x] [Appearance] A
     
    RyubosJ likes this.
  21. Stasis

    Stasis Unverified Lotus

    Joined:
    May 18, 2017
    Messages:
    388
    Likes Received:
    322
    [X] [Fear] Listening to the sharman.
    [X] [Lead] Jai takes the lead.
    [X] [Bow] You saw it first.
    [X] [Hunt] Return to the tribe.

    [X] [Name] Amaya
    [X] [Gender] Female
    [X] [Appearance] A
     
    RyubosJ likes this.
  22. Aleph

    Aleph Experienced.

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2016
    Messages:
    3,406
    Likes Received:
    7,352
    [X] [Fear] Staying with your parents and siblings.
    [X] [Lead] You take the lead.
    [X] [Bow] Jai saw it first.
    [X] [Hunt] Track the Bell Crawler

    [X] [Name] Amaya
    [X] [Gender] Female
    [X] [Appearance] B
     
    RyubosJ likes this.
  23. Arkatekt

    Arkatekt Harbinger of Shitluck

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2015
    Messages:
    15,424
    Likes Received:
    16,183
    [X] [Fear] Staying with your parents and siblings.
    [X] [Bow] You saw it first.
    [X] [Hunt] Return to the tribe.
     
  24. Agilitree

    Agilitree I trust you know where the happy button is?

    Joined:
    May 15, 2014
    Messages:
    977
    Likes Received:
    455
    [X] [Fear] Listening to the sharman.
    [X] [Lead] Jai takes the lead.
    [X] [Bow] Alip saw it first.
    [X] [Hunt] Track the Bell Crawler.
     
  25. RyubosJ

    RyubosJ Vote Tie's little bitch - 2018/????

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2016
    Messages:
    905
    Likes Received:
    1,761
    Vote Tally : [NSFW] - [QUEST] The End of Evolution and the Ascension of Arts | Questionable Questing [Posts: 20-24]
    ##### NetTally 1.9.9
    Task: Fear
    [X][Fear] Listening to the sharman.
    No. of Votes: 2
    [X][Fear] Staying with your parents and siblings.
    No. of Votes: 2
    [x][Fear] By yourself in a dark mood.
    No. of Votes: 1


    Task: Lead
    [x][Lead] You take the lead.
    No. of Votes: 2
    [X][Lead] Jai takes the lead.
    No. of Votes: 2


    Task: Bow
    [x][Bow] Jai saw it first.
    No. of Votes: 2
    [X][Bow] You saw it first.
    No. of Votes: 2
    [X][Bow] Alip saw it first.
    No. of Votes: 1


    Task: Hunt
    [x][Hunt] Track the Bell Crawler.
    No. of Votes: 3
    [X][Hunt] Return to the tribe.
    No. of Votes: 2


    Task: Name
    [x][Name] Amaya
    No. of Votes: 3


    Task: Gender
    [x][Gender] Female
    No. of Votes: 3


    Task: Appearance
    [x][Appearance] A
    No. of Votes: 2
    [X][Appearance] B
    No. of Votes: 1
    Total No. of Voters: 5

    I hate you all, I really really do.

    Winners
    Lead: You
    Bow: Jai
    Hunt: Go
    Name/Gender: Amaya/Female

    Round 2
    [Fear]
    [Appearance]
     
  26. Threadmarks: Chapter 0:2
    RyubosJ

    RyubosJ Vote Tie's little bitch - 2018/????

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2016
    Messages:
    905
    Likes Received:
    1,761
    [Lead] You take the Lead.
    [Bow] Jai saw it first.
    [Hunt] Track the Bell Crawler.

    "Jai, which way did the Crawler go" You ask your friend. He looks around for a moment, most likely to double check his earlier observation, before pointing further east. Well at least it wasn't nesting nearer the camp, otherwise the younger children would have been in danger. Placing the broken bow into your pack you signaled for Jai to take the lead, followed by Alip and then yourself as the three of you headed deeper into the forest.

    Although your own senses aren't as sharp as Jai's you begin to spot the signs of the Bell Crawler's passage. Broken twigs, displaced stones, and in one spot a depression in the mud where it had likely stopped to drink. However the increase in signs of your prey was matched by a decrease in those left by other beasts. The Bell Crawler had clearly been here a while now, long enough for the rest of the forest to move away.

    At last Jai raised his hand, signaling that you were close. Crouching down the three of you began to move forwards as slowly as you could, putting to use all the skills the older hunters had imbued in you over the years. You kept your movements steady, avoiding sudden changes in speed. Your head continued to move from side to side so that nothing would be missed. You also focused on your ears, listening out for the first hint that of a chime from the monster.

    At last, after what felt like hours, you saw it.

    The Bell Crawler was resting on top of a rock jutting over a stream. The tip of it's long tail was dipped into the water while the rest of its body was spread prone above. It's head was wider than your own by half and from there it continued to grow such that a grown man could have easy lain inside of it. With a shudder you realised that was very much the case.
    The Beast's eyes were closed, and looking the other way from your group but you knew that its incredible hearing would pick you out at the first shot and the only reason you had found it was thanks to being down wind.

    Without having to sign anything Jai, Alip, and you all drew your bows upwards. Alip was the best shot of you so she would take the eyes, blinding it to buy you space in the coming fight although with the eyelids down a kill wouldn't be possible. Jai and you would wait a moment yourselves before shooting, aiming for the softer neck. Then you would switch to spears and try to keep the Bell Crawler back while making as much noise as possible to drown out it's hypnotic chime.

    The strategy was sound, but a single mistake will still lead you all to die. This was all your call. The older hunters often spoke of the danger of letting your bloodlust control you in a hunt, and it was the leader's duty to keep calm and protect the others from themselves.

    The signal is a simple gesture, a raised thumb and Alip's arrow is let loose at the Bell Crawler. Her aim is true as the beast's own reaction guarantees the hit. It rears backwards, roaring in pain, and you and Jai's arrows take their places underneath the beast's mouth, joined almost immediately by Alip's second.

    Still you don't have the time to be impressed with your friend's skill, you drop your bow and step forward, spear held between you and the Bell Crawler with Jai right next to you. Together you stamp your feet, drawing its attention even as a third arrow embeds itself its scales. You get a single moment to position your spears before it lunges at you, however it is enough. Your spears slide down into the Bell Crawler's throat, and with a quick twist you angle the points downwards to force the beast to the ground.

    It continues to buck against you but your combined might manages to keep it down. Normally you would be worried about it's tail sweeping you out, but the added weight from Dary reduces its mobility. Four more arrows join those already in the Bell Crawler's mouth, and the beast finally slows its movement.

    You hold position for a while longer before Jai relaxes his grip. Trusting your friend's senses you also relax, the Bell Crawler still at last. "Nice" Your puzzled for a time on who spoke, before realising it was you. Still as tired as you are you cant stop, you made a lot of noise and while most will still avoid a Bell Crawler's nest you can never be too safe. You signal the others and together you collect your bows and wrap ropes around the Bell Crawler before pulling it up onto your shoulders and heading home.

    -------------------------------------

    Votes for next week -

    [][Appearance] A
    [-][Appearance] B - Removed from running
    [][Appearance] C
    [][Appearance] D
    [][Appearance] E

    [][Fear] Listening to the sharman.
    [][Fear] Staying with your parents and siblings.
     
    Walkin' Man, Agilitree and giodan like this.
  27. Araa

    Araa I trust you know where the happy button is?

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2017
    Messages:
    838
    Likes Received:
    350
    [x][Appearance] A
    [x][Fear] Staying with your parents and siblings.
     
  28. Stasis

    Stasis Unverified Lotus

    Joined:
    May 18, 2017
    Messages:
    388
    Likes Received:
    322
    [X][Appearance] D
    [X][Fear] Listening to the sharman.
     
  29. Aleph

    Aleph Experienced.

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2016
    Messages:
    3,406
    Likes Received:
    7,352
    [X][Appearance] A

    D and E lack the right levels of huntress quality, and C’s got a little wasp-waist that’s one step too far into caricature for me.

    [X][Fear] Staying with your parents and siblings.

    I value the familial relationship more than the spiritual one.
     
  30. Agilitree

    Agilitree I trust you know where the happy button is?

    Joined:
    May 15, 2014
    Messages:
    977
    Likes Received:
    455
    [X][Appearance] C
    [X][Fear] Listening to the sharman.
     
Loading...