1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

recommend me a fic like this

Discussion in 'General' started by Levyathaan, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Levyathaan

Levyathaan Getting out there.

so i read a fic a few days ago where worm chapters are leaked on pho before the canon actually starts and the story shows the reactions on it...
    i want a few stories along these lines where either the characters read the story or it gets leaked to general population, i don't mind if its either before or after GM, also, cast reads a fanfic of worm could be interesting, there was this one of GOT that was fun but was dropped...
    any recommendations along these lines?

Coleray and omni001 like this.
  2. Hermaphroditas

Hermaphroditas Getting sticky.

What Fic is this. I'm curious about the concept and would like to see how it was executed here.

3. Levyathaan

META it's a bit confusing on the "calls" but you can get the gist of the story, it's also interesting because it shows how it changes the plot, mainly when an interlude is released and identities are exposed

4. naarn

naarn Versed in the lewd.

There's also a very brief short-story of an AU'd set of Undersiders reacting to canon Worm.

And a short-ish fic named Who Made This Game? in which information on canon Worm starts showing up in odd places... I think maybe the Wards break room has a console fighting game show up which includes information from the future? My memory on that one is fuzzy.

The other thing that stood out about Meta was it was a fic that primarily took place on PHO. Others like that include Special Edition (Taylor is a high-end thinker, takes to posting and/or selling tomorrows news today on PHO), Working As Intended (Taylor is a high-end Trump, posts to PHO about the changes she's made to everyone's power written up as patch-notes to a game update.

5. Levyathaan

special edition and working as intended are not exactly what i had in mind, no canon exposition, but the other one seems interesting so i will take a look, fics about reading like im going for generally are dropped or short. thanks!

Coleray likes this.