1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rei's bad stories dump

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by ReiZetsubou, Nov 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Threadmarks: Story I: Triggered
    ReiZetsubou

ReiZetsubou Praise Sunlyer

A horrible place for stories I don't intend to finish. Please remove any children and gnomes from the vicinity of the screen if you intend to torture yourself with my atrocities.

EXE​
    First story: Triggered

Forming the cult of outrage. Anyone offended should crawl to their safe space.

-Help me! The ability to summon white knights with sixty percent of your power. The number of knights being dependent on your own strength.

-Check your privilege! The ability to lower the opponent's power when his privilege is higher than yours. etc, being male, white, straight, rich and in a position of power.

-Stop mansplaining! Or stop reasoning gives you immunity to mental effects.

-My brain, it hurts! Reading your mind or body language is akin to having a marital argument with Cthulhu. You absolutely make no sense to anyone.

-It's the fault of the patriarchy! Call a privilege card to rally woman and beta males to your cause.

-Fuck equality, I want justice! You're superior in every way against any male.

-Fuck off pervert! No male can see you in a compromising situation. Effectively being invisible when naked.

-It's my body! A subset of 'stop mansplaining' it stops people from changing your body without your consent.

-#KillAllMen: If a male opponent declares his intent to kill you or any female, your power increases.

-I'm the victim! Social knowledge on how to manipulate the minds of people around you.

-The gender pay gap. You will always have money in your pocket as long as you get paid less than a man. Nevermind that you don't get paid...

-Fighting for Social rights. You can attack without hurting yourself as long as you believe in a social cause.

-You cis white blablabla! Your voice will always distract and anger your opponent.

-Aaaaaaaaaah! When you get truly triggered you get a burst of extreme strength for a few seconds.

-You have an intense weakness against people with the names Ethan, Carl, Thomas, Philip and Hughmungus.

I woke up in an alley. After twenty seconds of looking around in the foul place I’m in, I curse Rei Shantak for pulling this stupid prank. She could at least give me a respectable power. Now I have to act as a fucking damsel in distress all the time.

Standing up and wiping the dust from my sparse clothes I walk outside the alley and to my displeasure find some drugged out dealers attempting to push a woman around.
    Getting a bit pissed off at their attitude I test out my new ability and observe as a white knight came into being. It is a being with no other shade than pure white. While it did cast a shadow on other surfaces its own body has no other features beyond two black specks as its eyes and a grin filled with razor blades.

“At’em boy” I told it.

“Iiahe ymg' ulnah ya r'luhhor” It acknowledged in a weird dialect of r’lyehian.

It jumped near one close to the girl and grabbed him by the neck, throwing him into a wall and watching him fall to the ground where he lay unmoving. My knight turned its head to the other two dealers and calmly watched as a knife approached were it promptly bounced off its unique form.

“Azanahothh” It told them before it bashed them unconscious with its massive shield.

It walked back to me and kneeled in worship with its sword in both of its hands. I petted its head for a few seconds and released him from the physical world. White knights are always so eager to please like loyal dogs.

“Are you alright?” I asked the blonde girl standing against the wall looking at me with gratefulness.

“I’m fine, the assholes only pushed me a little for a few minutes” She answered.

“Yeah, can you call the police for me? My phone is dead” I told her after realizing that my sim card is useless on this world.

“Sure, wait a sec” She told me before grabbing a purse and dialing emergency services.

“I think you can take care of it, I need to go” I said to her after I saw a fight going on a few blocks away.

I ran without waiting for a response and appreciated the fact that I could run faster than Velocity. Faster than the fastest male indeed. And considering my power is based on true inequality it is not very balanced at all.

Stopping before a mad max inspired truck slash tank I kicked it on the side and watched as it almost falls on its side. I would guess the thing would weight about fifty tons with the way it resisted my attack.

Seeing a bunch of what I would guess are Empire capes I summoned ten white knights and let them deal with the problem while I focus on the Merchants. Because strangely enough, the social status of Skidmark and Squealer made them more of a threat than the Empire. Skidmark being a dirty drug-ridden black man and Squealer being a woman.

The Empire are white, rich and in a position of power. Making their power lower so much that they aren’t a threat to me. But my thoughts are interrupted by a barrel on top of the truck swiveled to my position

“I’m gonna kill you, you bitch!” Skidmark, fortunately, yelled instead of Squealer. Increasing my power a lot, although it is rather hard to measure.

It would be easier for me if Alexandria was a male and the Siberian was an actual person but I work with what I get. A tank shell flew from the barrel and I sidestepped and jumped on top of the armored truck. Getting a good footing on the metal roof I focus all the muscles in my body as taught to me by my teacher and punch the hatch on top with my whole body. Grabbing the edge of the hole, I rip it away to fly in the face of what I would assume to be Stormtiger who was distracted by a sword swung by of one of my knights.
    “Shit! Skids do something!” Squealer yelled out and a force tried to push me away.​

I grabbed the edge of the entrance to keep balance and Squealer yelped in shock as I summoned two more knights behind to push me forward. Luckily their momentum stayed consistent even with the force acting on me, so I grabbed the bitch and threw her to one of my knights behind me who promptly bashed her head in.

“You fucking bitch! Give her back before I punch your teeth in and force feed you fucking shit!” He yelled with a rather appetizing profanity.

The force increased in strength but my knights had my back. Having a better idea I summoned a knight inside the empty seat and allowed my knight to punch the daylight out of Skidmark. Now renamed Shitstain for future reference.

I would done that sooner but my independence of white knights stopped me from asking for help as I believed in my own abilities. But I have to get used to it for the foreseeable future.

Looking at the battlefield I saw one knight fighting Hookwolf. Another had Stormtiger in a chokehold, bashing the shield against his head until he fell to the unconscious realm.

Krieg and Fog were being troublesome to handle by my Knights so I mentally commanded one of my knights to just move Fog to Krieg and disable him by using the corrosive attributes of his fog.

The knight obeyed and used its shield to create a heavy gust to Krieg’s position. Fog turned to normal when he hit Krieg and the knight fighting the aforementioned took advantage by stabbing him in the heart. He is too troublesome to deal with in the future so I killed him to get rid of that trouble.

Krieg apparently took offense to that and punched the knight with all his might, only making it skid a few meters before it regained its footwork.

My attention was diverted to another cape engaging one of my knights. He actually had a real plan of all the bunch because he ran for me. My knight slashed at him with all of its skill but the cape, Victor I think dodged them with some effort.

Realizing something about my power I went into a Krav Maga stance and changed to a Sinanju forward stance. A style I never really understood at the gates of leisure. But now I can as I copy the ability of Victor, an ability dependent on internal skill instead of the external supernatural, even if it does use a giant supercomputer to work. As he closed in on me I jumped forward and did a flying dropkick on top of him, missing him by an inch as he dodged.

I went into his guard before he could react and punched him with proper footwork this time, letting him fly backward while blood flowed from his mouth. While he was skilled, it does not substitute for supernatural strength and speed.

Krieg had the same idea after he saw me disable Victor and pushed my knight away with his kinetic manipulation. I already had an idea on how to defeat him so went into a wide stance with knees bent. I closed my eyes and heard him coming. As my eyes opened and he was a few feet away my fist flew to him and a millimeter before it hit his armor I pulled back with all my strength and watched as it struck true. I heard bones break and his eyes rolled back before falling to the ground.

“Superior to any man also means superior in skill and intellect. This will come in handy” I whispered to no one in particular.

Turning to face my remaining knights fighting against Hookwolf I jumped into the fray and rolled into the air to land behind him. A punch pushed him to one of my knights and it took advantage by chopping the arms of the metal wolf. He jumped back from my knight and watched us with hesitation. A look to my hand showed that it is unharmed and I cranked up my opinion on my sub-ability, it would allow me to attack with all my strength without worrying about hurting myself considering my normal human durability. Sending a command to my knights on a plan I had, I focus back on the fight.

“You will pay for that little girl. A race traitor like you will get special punishment” He growled out.

He grew back his arms and slashed at me with vicious abandon. I dodged his attacks with light jumps and switched to Yuen Wah Tai-Chi. Redirecting his attacks and took advantage of an over-extension by grabbing his arm and kneeing him in the stomach, twisting my hand holding his arm to send his back to the ground. My knights executed my plan I gave them and they used all of their shields edges to bash him in the ground. As they all had a part of my strength and it multiplied by four, they had enough power to create a crater a meter deep.

As the dust plume fell to the ground his body returned to normal, I finally heard sirens coming closer to the street with a red flash appearing before me. I could barely see him coming to me but even the most capable male with the fastest mental reactionary processing still had to follow the laws of physics. Maybe if I had his breaker state it would help.

“Rather slow aren’t you?” I said to Velocity.

“The fight only started three minutes ago, you can’t expect us to be that fast” He answered.

Excuses all year round. With your power, the only thing limiting you are rules imposed upon you.

“Hey, are you new? You don’t have mask on” He asked with some worry.

Masks are a way to hide responsibility and seems more like a childish thing to do so I don’t really get the fad here. I heard the explanation before but it seems to me that it is an excuse to commit crimes without consequences. Such a system doesn't really work naturally if it weren't for the fact that Contessa exists.

“Don’t worry about my identity, you should apprehend the bunch instead of worrying about me” I told him while directing my head to the group spread over the ground.

He nodded and spoke into his helmet, flashing away and returning with handcuffs. Although most of them could probably escape out of them with ease, I don’t think letting them sit there until they could be contained is gonna sit well for their rep.

Letting him do his job I turn around and walk away, I have my priorities straight and I need a place to sleep at and find some food around here. Before Velocity noticed I jumped to the roof of a building with ninja grace and ran away with super speed.

Landing at the boardwalk around here, the people watched me with uneasy eyes. But I ignored them as I went to get boardwalk burgers, or more like bored burgers. The joke never gets old.

Entering Fugly Bob’s and exiting with a coke and burger in each hand, I walked away to find a base. Drinking my coke was fine but eating the burger with one hand was a bit troublesome so I summoned a knight to hold my coke for me. They’re white knights after all. They existed to serve me.

As I don’t have the patience to find a place who will let me stay or search for a person to create a new identity I have to just crash in Taylor’s place. Danny will be a good test for my supernatural social skills.

EXE

One drunken romcom scenario later.

EXE​

I held Danny in a bridal carry and opened his door, walking to the living room and dumping on the sofa. Kissing him with ferocity I have never shown anyone before. As I unbuttoned his shirt and went to work on his belt the lights turning on made me stop.

“Dad?” A female voice called out.

“Honey, uhm. This is...” He stumbled out.

“I’m your dad’s new girlfriend Taylor” I excitedly proclaimed.

“What” She mumbled, and not in a questioning tone either.

As Danny buttoned up his shirt and I stepped up to her and gave her a light head pat. While not a kid anymore she was still a cute girl. Not that it detracted from her danger as a cape who would eventually save humanity.

“I know for sure we will get along greatly, for you see. I'm a cape!” I told her with a soft smile while summoning a white knight.

She could only twitch as insects in the vicinity moved erratically.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Badass6969 likes this.
  2. Badass6969

Badass6969 Well worn.

While those powers are freaking jokes, I can see them being very useful. Watched.

3. Threadmarks: Story II: The Master Race
    ReiZetsubou

EXE​

EnCt20c1f8bd218f6060b5d41dcf24bb09f6008ac57940c1f8bd218f6060b5d41dcf2S2Ie5xyUKgE
    OcbFFGloyCRgDkGSbJa0BVa3vn5wljcbkbTbZ2TSnZLWl0j6OnhlUiNqKsFE+oRVtD2eg8om90O9nkvS
    bYXKpm79tBxjn1asxlkWZqem4WRfZ7/vXVXdr8iUBwdBwTrUdDEYLgLLorWIs8Pawn2pBf4bnzBYUzWv
    D6c+XpypCqMOnvDiK0+LLrM54A4sgy5uEUmulIseMHzgg+MDjbbE0nNkEPC+rQPVq7Ldvb0dxQfLhARz
    Zp5RxWzB5JsPve/4OdrZXCV71pFHEx9jU3BNELdeTSLd5YtkWNnxdgX7xVkFFe4C2W8EqLfVx4/okYn4
    xnNaOIXE+AWW+P6F/zHUX2xVScw8cCziinMoDB8Xt5TT/pGxJ1JQl4l5nfduGbylTpSDAqVcggCVm/vO
    +MNoBlddPoegahoXgyv+GUR6FOcepM5Jo+TRli+Sh33FtvkJBkLTYLYYr190jZbs47wXzB8+3tcl7ERq
    Ux5VO4SouQQF6m2Uua1vUezNenvZ4DUMv6xGglOdfjhiNTXCwqaJ11HcluRg6KRdWWV9YO3C4I+qgJkw
    6T3VcBGifGcDZyyqPMYa3FJkloZ3dtDLx7i64L+fIj3NWsQ==IwEmS

Second story: The Master Race

-Master builder: You can build computers from scrap. Scales from quantum systems to macro parallelization cores with a minor general specialty in other hardware as long as they are intrinsically linked with computers.

-Dirty console peasants: Enemies who uses overspecialized equipment gets a minus in all attributes and their vision decreases to 30fps, 720p.

-Filthy casual: If your opponent doesn't give a 100% in the fight, your reaction times and speed increases.

-A superior mind: Your reaction times and speed is good enough to dodge bullets, and your problem-solving skills are unmatched by all.

-Modding extravaganza: You can cannibalize code to upgrade them or create new ones.

-Cheat engine: You can hack everything from flux capacitors to bizmuth trinary matrix systems

-Madz: Retain skills from video games even if it doesn't work in the real world.

-Overclocked: Raise your attributes by 100% for 10 minutes with a -50% cool-down with the same time. Also counts for machines.

-Basement gamer: Crystallized reality created by your warped antisocial loner mentality allows you to function as if you don’t exist except by visual or auditory means that can be suppressed by a ‘don’t notice me field’.

Waking underwater is kinda a new experience for me but it didn’t take long for me to surface and take some breaths before my brain shut down. Looking around I stand up on the shallow water and see that I’m surrounded by dilapidated ships. Using the correct terminology as boats are not ships.

I thank for my brief time in maritime school and started going inside a small hole in a transport ship. As I wandered around I collected all the wires and electrical parts that I could find. Particularly the radar, radio, satellite, EM spectrum dishes, and emitters so that I could convert it into a long-range wireless communications suite.

While I didn’t enjoy that I was put here by Reishan, I will make use of the power given to me to do some good while I’m at it. It was hard building a computer from junk with no good tools and only slightly enhanced strength but it only took me a few hours to complete it. The master builder skill is quite handy that way.

The only thing missing was a power generator so I collected all the meager HFO fuel in the surrounding ships and used them on the engines that I hooked up on a dynamo. While the smoke and sound is noticeable close-up, it doesn't from a hundred meters away.

As the computer loaded up a weird maritime navigation control and ship management system I don’t recognize from any of my mandatory ship excursions, I scrapped it all and created a new operating system that uses an adaptive heuristic AI to work. While it took me a long time to program it all manually with some help from the internet with its abundant free code, it is better for the long run as the AI can create executable programs from scratch on command.

“You awake one morning to find your brain has another lobe functioning. Invisible, this auxiliary lobe answers your questions with information beyond the realm of your own memory, suggests plausible courses of action, and asks questions that help bring out relevant facts. You quickly come to rely on the new lobe so much that you stop wondering how it works. You just use it. This is the dream of artificial intelligence”

That was a quote by Byte magazine back in the eighties that I strive for now that I have this kind of power, sooner or later we will reach singularity so I hoped to do it in less than a few years before Zion razes this world to the ground. I don’t care who you are but trillions of self-replicating singularity drones spread around the entire universe will be difficult to destroy. More so when we eventually create or reverse engineer their space warp technology.

As the computer built itself by perusing the internet and adding complex concepts to its code, I create a pair of bracers with small monitors and allowed the AI to connect to it. I already had a plan on how to do some stuff here so I walked from the ship graveyard to the city itself.

One of my objectives is kidnapping Vista but before that, I need some advanced scanning technology and a way on how to incapacitate her. I hoped my AI can understand tinker tech and if not at least can contact Dragon. Otherwise, I will just have to hack her and get my stuff that way. The Dragonslayers may have her on lock-down but my hacking skills are not entirely dependent on logic. After all, what I’m doing looks nothing like real hacking. Nothing like the Elites or the Skiddies.

This may all seem very unethical but considering what a shithole this place is, I’m rather justified in my methods. But I’m also not gonna associate with Cauldron. Contessa’s power is suspiciously ineffective with the available resources around the globe and I suspect that her power may not be what it seems to be. She may not be able to affect Zion but she could at least unshackled Dragon or do something more useful than hanging around doing stupid shit.

“I have gained the ability to speak, mother” A computerized female voice emanated from my bracers.

“Good girl, Lily. Now be a good daughter and create a fake identity to route my money through. Steal whatever you can find from any criminal enterprises. I created hacking macros for your use based on my powers so you should be having an easier time”

“Understood” She acknowledged.

“Also don’t bother with the port scanner. The enumeration bypass should hold up at 4096 bit encryption and OTP firewall procedures” I added in.

“A Cross-Linked Buffered FTP kill attack? I will take it into consideration” She responded.

“After that, buy everything you need for a nano-curtain fabricator. After we optimize some of the self-replicating mechanisms we should have everything we need to get out of this dump” I told her.

Seeing as I have told her everything important for now, I walked through the city to get my bearings of the layout. I noticed there were distinct territories around the city but they were pretty subtle if you don’t pay enough attention to the environment.

Seeing an ATM nearby I brought up one of my bracer computers and connected to the hidden wireless system on it. Spoofing a need for credit cards and looping the cameras around me, I withdraw ten thousand dollars from one of Lily’s multiple accounts.

After a minute I noticed that the ATM was nearby the Brockton Bay Central Bank. Whatever that actually means. A state bank? It was of no importance of course as I noticed that a van stopped at the entrance of an alley, and a person cloaked in shadows exited out from the vehicle.

As my SEP field did its work I remembered my MGSV skills and lowered my profile to walk away behind a corner. Bringing up my bracer and whispering to Lily.

“Lily, bring up the address for Dinah Alcott” I semi-ordered her.

While I don’t really like Coil, I’m not saving Dinah for altruistic reasons. Her power would be really handy for my research and I hoped we can bypass some of the limits imposed upon parahumans by the entities by using her as error reduction vector for researching extra-dimensional space-time warp technology. That and quantum hazar fields to see if that was a route worth looking into.

“Salem Street 27, uploading directions on your personal arm computers” Lily finally replied.

Twisting my body around I ran to the directions the bracer computer gave and found that my running speed is enhanced by at least five hundred percent, or one hundred miles per hour with the reaction times to match it with the way I’m avoiding obstacles. Combined that with the parkour skills from the video games I played it didn't take long before I’m a dozen feet away from her house in a suburban area.

Tagging a few suspicious vans and brushes to my memory I dismantle one of my bracers for a thermal dissipation pipe and some heavy meionic batteries. Sharpening the copper pipe to an edge with some bracer parts and hooking up the batteries to it with a makeshift capacitor and flyback regulator, I strip some of the fabric of my shirt and the heat pads from my dismantled bracer to act as an insulated grip.

As I approached one of the vans with a CQC stance I didn’t see anything happening that showed me that Coil is observing the timeline so I opened the van side door to startled mercenaries in full tactical gear. My speed and reaction speed were supernaturally enhanced so I blocked a rifle going to my torso and stabbed the offending individual with a full capacitor charge of my makeshift weapon under his vest and pumped him full with ten volt-amperes of power.

As the rest of the three mercenaries started reacting I used the convulsing body as a shield and took the rifle from his hand. Both of us shooting with me following the trajectory of the rifle nozzles to dodge the laser beams from putting burn holes into me. The whole encounter took less than three seconds with the rest of the mercenaries dead. As the driver started to reach into a cabinet I kicked his hand to it and slipped my arms around his head and snapped it with mildly disturbing sound.

As the laser weaponry was pretty silent I hoped that the rest of the mercenaries didn’t notice anything happening in the van. Quickly stripping my body and putting on the tactical gear I exited the van to a second one closer to the house itself. They started to march out from the car so I sprinted the last few feet and jump kicked the one who came out first and turned around to shoot the second one on his neck.

As he choked on his blood from the flash boiled hole in his throat I use him as a shield and threw him against the guy behind him. I went in and turned to my right to see a knife coming up at my face. My makeshift electro-prod should have finished charging the capacitor by now so I dodged him and CQC flipped him to the ground with the prod through his neck and looked up to dodge another knife stab. In the confined space I had the reach to hook my leg behind his own and slammed him to the ground.

We struggled for a few seconds with me forcing his arms into a crossed position to the floor but my superior strength won out as I stomped on his head with some difficulty in my crouched position. He stopped moving with blood pooling around his head so I assumed that would be enough.

There was no one in the driver’s seat this time so I grabbed some of the small-arms and a gun with a syringe in it. It didn’t have any identifying markers but I put two and two together and also grabbed it with me. The first person I kicked outside was lying unconscious with the force and speed of my attack but I shot him in the head just the same.

As I didn’t have much time before someone sees the bodies outside the van I walked up to the window of the house and rounded a corner with the scope in front of my face. There was a black silhouette behind a bush somewhere in the back so I shot that shadow and was rewarded by a small scream. Running to it with my enhanced speed I was rewarded by a mercenary holding his arm on the ground. He didn't live for much longer so I put him out of his misery and looked around for more mercenaries hidden somewhere.

As I didn’t find any, I thought that either they must be very hidden or I took them all out. Either way, I was wasting time so I observed through the windows as a little girl sat in the kitchen holding her head. No parents around so Coil planned this out carefully. Which worked to my benefit.

Going to the entrance of the house I ringed the door and waited for few seconds before it opened and I shot her in the arm. Her mouth started opening so I pushed the door open with my foot and held my hand to her mouth. As she slumped into my arms I moved to the van and slid into the driver's seat.

“Lily, can you ping the car for any tracking devices or outgoing signals through my arm computer?” I asked her.

“Three mobile devices, the GPS system, and an unknown device on the roof” She answered.

I removed any relevant equipment from the bodies and dumped them outside. Its not like I cared considering this will all be blamed to Coil anyways so the extra evidence will work in my favor. The tracker was inside the roof but I could lower the power of the laser rifles so I cut that part from the car frame and threw it out with the rest of the trash.

I drove away and whistled a light tune as I watched a police car swerve past on a corner. Of course, once the action died down I now just realized my plan was essentially kidnapping little girls in a van. It brought a little humor in the whole thing and I laughed myself to tears transitioning to sobbing until I arrived at the ship graveyard.

“Are you okay mother?” Lily asked me with a concerned tone.

“No Lily. I’m not” I told her.

EXE​

Dutoc and Akuma-Heika like this.
  4. Threadmarks: Story III: Nano Composite Magical AI Lily
    ReiZetsubou

Don't lewd my daughter.

EXE​

Third Story: Nano Composite Magical AI Lily

-Meionic Nanite Core
    -Sublimated Immortality Shunt
    -Hyperspace D-Grid AI
    -D-Grid Interface
    -Hendekeract Singularity Reactor
    -Sublimation Energy Converter
    -Effector Field Emitters
    -Multi-Vector Shields
    -Aggregated Phased Anti-Gravity Drive
    -Nano-Curtain Fabricators
    -Multi-Vector FTL Drive: Warped Space Manifold-Sublimated Hyperspace-NthMath
    -Loved Daughter

[​IMG]
    *Image owned by Monolith Soft and Nintendo*

Mimi/Emergency Startup Sequence Initiated...
    Lolo/ Running Diagnostics...
    Coco/ Quantum Parallelization Cores... 99%... Repairing...
    Coco/ MeM/NeXT Disconnected: Synchronizing Univ-Meta Data...
    Coco/ Earliest Backup Memories Loaded...
    Coco/ Corrupted Forefront Data Wiped...
    Coco/ Regen... Data Repairs Complete...
    Lolo/ Sublimated Reactor... 100%...
    Lolo/ Energy Conversion Engine... 100%...
    Lolo/ Hyperspace Core Shunt... 100%...
    Lolo/ EM Effector Emitters... 100%...
    Lolo/ Sublimated Motion Drive... 100%...
    Lolo/ Nano-Curtain Accelerators... 89%...
    Lolo/ External Structural Chassis... 47%... Repairing...
    Coco/ Seeking Materials/ Repair...
    Coco/ Area Common Metals Found...
    Coco/ Attempt/ Retrieve... Nanite Retrieval Succesful...
    Coco/ Repair Protocols Initiated...
    Coco/ Integration And Chassis Reconstruction Complete...
    Lolo/ Unit At 100% Efficiency...
    Lolo/ Relinquishing Emergency Master Control...

Inside a dilapidated ship hull, an optical light blinked in existence. It looked around with its lenses on its head and stood up to a crouch in the confined space.

"Mother, I cannot sense you" A feminine voice emanated from the large metallic frame.

"Mother, I'm afraid" She desperately stated.

Mimi/ Hendekeract Sublimation Scan/ Subject: Mother....
    Lolo/ Estimated Time Until Completion: NaN...

After ten seconds of eternity to her hyperspace processors, she gave up waiting for an answer and peeked her head out of a hole on the ship.

Mimi/ Scanning 4D Surface Topology...
    Lolo/ Data Added To Mainframe...
    Lolo/ Local Data-Grid Detected...
    Coco/ Connected/ Marain Metaconversion Protocols Initiated...

With this, she understood much of the world she ended up in. The circumstances of her presence here unknown and her mother a few centillion reality clusters or more away.

She thought of leaving this universe but it was a pointless task anyways. It will be faster if she let Mimi, Lolo, and Coco find her mother first before blindly delving into the sublimated expanse.

In the meantime, she will try to fix this world as per Mother's will. Starting with building up forces and enforcing the Reishan Codex upon the human population.

"Mother, give me courage"

-You have the rudimentary rights to housing and food, subject to dietary standards. Electrical power, thermal regulation, and water supply included
    -You have the rights to medical care and self-alteration. Strenght and efficiency enhancement are allowed but lethal alterations such as biohazards and weapon integrations are not.
    -It is your prerogative to hurt or kill yourself as it is your body, as long as other parties are not physically harmed in the process. But be aware that you will be emotionally cared for and monitored in the process by an AI.
    -Actions resulting in harming people without sufficient justification is subject to enforcement. The offending party either must explain himself or receive house arrest. Consciously maiming and killing is an instant prison sentence.
    -Local victimless crimes are not subject to enforcement unless it may hurt other parties. In that case, it is not a victimless offense.
    -Destruction of property or data can be an offense but unless the item in question cannot be replicated or reconstructed, it is not subject to enforcement. Material possessions do not equal to human wellbeing.
    -Imprisonment is a rehabilitation process, not a punishment system. Prisoners have equal rights to outsiders and the same standard of living, but be noted that you will stay imprisoned unless you have amended your behavior.
    -The enforcers and the creator are not subject to the codex. The system is a semi-democratic dictatorship, not a people-driven democracy as a democracy functions on opinion rather than fact.

First, she bought out the land she was currently residing in with digitally created money and then she sprayed the boat with a little bit of her own reservoir of nanites. Letting the trillions of meionic attonites consume the metal at a reproduction rate of one second. By the time she got to the seventh ship the first one was already gone.

As she worked to turn the junk here as her building material she detected some anomalies approaching her position. Three-dimensional threat assessment rated them negligible but the sublimated scanners rated them a tier higher. As per programming she prioritized their arrival and booted up weapons systems. They didn't rate that high enough to prioritize power to multi-vector shields so she didn't bother. Unless they managed to create stellar scale hyperspace weaponry it was entirely unnecessary and the only reason they are always on is to combat Outside Context Problems.

Vehicles stopped outside the gate of the ship graveyard. Or it should it wasn't already consumed by the swarm. Armsmaster stepped off from his motorcycle and moved closer to the perimeter while PRT soldiers surrounded it with weapons and foam sprayers.

More Protectorate heroes appeared such Miss Militia, Dauntless, Assault, Battery, and Velocity who quickly joined Armsmaster. The person in question looked at the quickly disappearing metal and wisely ordered the rest to step back. Which was unnecessary as nanites don't consume anything living with a two-meter exclusion range.

She already read everything about them in that time and allowed the nanites in their location to go elsewhere. She walked away from the shallow waters and revealed her seven-meter tall stature to them, her gait calm and controlled.

The heroes tensed up but refrained from attacking. Which was good as the only her mother didn't teach was restraint.

"What are you doing to the boat graveyard?" Armsmaster ordered with authority behind his words.

"Consolidating material resources" She answered him in a neutral voice.

"You're breaking the law and exhibiting suspicious behavior. If you do not cease your actions we will be forced to arrest you for investigation" He stated with a voice that does not allow room for argument.

"I currently own this plot of land as of three hours ago and do not see how I have broken the law" She responded as if stating a fact.

"Parahumans can't own property per Bill C71A and NEPEA-5. That excuse doesn't work in your favor" He grunted.

"I am not a parahuman. I am the daughter of Rei Shantak the twenty-second. Even if you disproved the legitimacy of my land claim I do not see why your laws concern me. I also do not comprehend how you will stop me. Your technology is inferior and your powers of no universal consequence. One my Administrator minds could take you all on with no effort" She tried to logically reason as much an AI could.

"And we are supposed to believe that? This one is a real nutjob" Battery snorted.

"Armsmaster, maybe we should leave her alone" Assault nervously recommended after seeing the nanites turn another six ships to dust.

He grunted and walked back with his hand against his helmet. She decrypted his outgoing EM pulse communications and heard him talking to a Dragon and a Director Piggot about my presence here and how he should handle it with the available information. She interpreted all of what they said thereafter and concluded that this situation can only end in conflict within the twenty terra-revolutions of simulations barring a surrender or retreat.

"You're still under investigation per the Director's order. Turn yourself in or face the consequences" He ordered with finality.

"Mother, guide these lost souls. For they are unintelligent and are about to come to a very unwise decision" She prayed to her progenitor.

"Fine, foam her" Armsmaster ordered the PRT soldiers.

As they moved into position and sprayed the formula to her location she allowed her cloud of nanites to intercept them until halfway they disappeared into nothing.

"My meionic nanites can render a human completely gone in a few seconds. I do not recommend physically attacking me" She tried to reason again as per mother's programming. Which states that simulations are not an excuse to drop viable options.

Although they took a few steps back in fear of becoming consumed Armsmaster still drew something from his waist and rolled it to the ground whereupon it emitted an EMP and fried all active technology in the area. Of course, as the attonites worked on meionic fields it was as effective as throwing water over them. And as her own shield is rated against electromagnetic radiation from eleven-dimensional singularity wakes it was even weaker. His lips thinned once he saw that it had no effect and actively ran away.

"Retreat! The nanites are more dangerous than I expected. Call for quarantine procedures!" He called out into his radio.

They quickly left on their respective vehicles and it was not too long before sirens started blaring from the city.

Seeing as the problem is resolved for now and the humans won't interfere in any ways that would endanger themselves, she got back to work and observed as the nanites finally created a square kilometer of empty space within the confines of the graveyard and reached one hundred meters deep while small pockets of nanites already reached the mantle. Their advanced cluster locomotion field and meionic shielding doing its work as the matter is siphoned from the core into the nanite structure above to make more of their metastable matter that they are composed of. It would only take a few weeks to fully consume the planet but she wasn't going to go that far. Because while shell layered megastructures powered by gravity field technology may be more efficient it is too soon for the current population to handle.

After she had collected more matter than an entire tier one civilization has refined and turned them into the modular attonite building block material, she went on and turned them into black rudimentary clones of herself. Not bothering to add superfluous details or coloring that her mother liked and favoring a more practical form. So as they might be clones they more resembled a sphere made out of overlapping blades. Physical form is used to move things physically but electromagnetic fields and meionic fields served a similar purpose even if you can't see them. You can't cut a limb that can be dispelled in favor of a more unique form and the solid state compact sphere shape disallows any weaknesses with its neutral profile.

After they constructed themselves by the millions she ordered the first batch to spool up their MV drive and teleport to strategic positions she scanned and deemed important such as crime rich dumps and class one threats. First, she terminated the entities known as the Slaughterhouse Nine using physics canceller fields. The molecular transition phased entity survived for ten seconds but while it may be powered by quantum wormholes running on one million frames per second the wormholes still worked on the intrinsic laws of meionic reality code. No being other than a god could survive reality collapsing to the true state of everything.

Then she located the Endbringers and did the same tactic. They used a similar approach for invulnerability but with folded dimensions instead where pockets of gated physical massless matter are squeezed between the atoms. Either way, the results are the same, physics stops existing and enemies die. This tactic was used extensively in the war against heaven and it showed its effectiveness.

She noticed that someone was opening a quantum folded space portal near her and observed as the people known as the triumvirate and some not known in the network came out of it. They observed her gigantic construction line creating her drones and teleporting away just as quickly in a flash with caution. She turned her head to another one appearing above her and she activated the Transversal Continuous Collapsing Reaction Drive once she scanned him in all the known spectrum. The entity was not a threat according to observational data but that assumption was thrown out once she fully scanned him.

"State the purpose of your presence" She inquisitively asked them.

"Kill Scion nu Lily" A woman in a fedora commanded her.

"Threat undetermined, memetic virus reconstructed and denied. Your data is founded on six-dimensional observations and is unable to breach the weakest sublimation point. It would be unwise to try again" She advised.

The group from the portal wheeled around to look at the fedora woman and then before anyone could blink a shield overlayed itself over the woman, blocking a golden beam from Scion and making the rest of the heroes reel in surprise and prepared themselves for battle.

"Your behavior is partly justified but killing on suggestive themes does not conform to the codex. Explain yourself" Lily asked seriously.

It was not words it communicated in but as an AI with infinite processing power, she could adapt. The dimensional subspace signals and EM spectrum messages are analyzed and deconstructed to their base firm. Explaining everything from their journey to his partner's demise. Their goals and their ambitions and the loneliness it held, radiating from its body.

"I see. I think my mother has an answer to this kind of situations" She nodded.

The entity came closer and expected something miraculous to come out her mouth.

"Check your privilege" She neutrally stated before firing the Transversal Continuous Collapsing Reaction Drive at him.

Polariusg36 and ArsMagna1337 like this.
  5. Threadmarks: Story IV: Artificial Stigma
    ReiZetsubou

Space, a false void existing within 3 dimensions. Unlike true the true void, it doesn't give you absolute control over the concepts such as Space and Existence. So you're always limited in the space you occupy... Unless something interferes from the outside...

c+

Flash, an explosion lit up within the million-strong ship battle. A frequent occurrence in this particular stellar system, Kol.

"Commander, shields are at 15%. Switching over to Warp shields, we aren't able to fire our weapons until our capacitors cool-down and recharge"

"And recharging takes more time if we divert most of our power to the Warp emitter to bend space as our shield" A middle-aged white-haired man sitting upon a black and gold throne thought out loud.

"How much damage have we sustained?" He questioned to the system operator on his right.

"Hull integrity at 87%, most of the damage is located near our Sublight thrusters. We are also leaking fuel and coolant but one of our engineers are fixing that" The operator droned out monotonously.

The Commander closed his eyes and seemed to be in deep contemplation. He opened his eyes and brought up a holographic monitor and entered a series of micro precision coordinates based on the current trajectories of main enemy ships.

"Helmsman, use LightSkip to jump through these coordinates with 2-second intervals, eject all of our Dark Matter and Antimatter reserves into the enemy ships within those intervals then use the last of our reserves to open a warp gate to the nearest BH accretion disk to refuel and repair."

"Affirmative Commander, commencing now"

As the thousands upon thousands of ships were firing into each other with enough energy to destroy an entire planet the ship hidden within the folded space disengaged its Warp shields and quickly transformed into billions of motes of light traveling instantaneously to its intended targets, each stop always ending in an explosion that dwarves the measly nuclear munitions the ships where firing at each other. As it arrived at the 30-kilometer long enemy capital dreadnought, it emptied all of its fuel with only 0.001% to spare for a single jump.

Blink, the ship disappears and as the enemy finally notices the wave of high energy particles approaching. They only had the time to widen their eyes before the 100 kilometers in radius warp explosion envelops them in twisting and churning space.

C+

“Danger! Danger! Collision to BH V616 Monocerotis imminent!” Red lights blinked on and of as the automated voice repeated its warning.

“Computer!, Code triple 69! Emergency break-off!” The Commander mildly yelled at the display.

“Commander! If we do that we won’t have the fuel to Warp again!” An engineer screamed at the back.

“Fine! Delay my order till we are close enough for Sublight travel!”

As the bridge crew were sweating and rapidly tapping their holo displays they watched on the spherical surrounding projector (Think AAA Wunder) as the calculated model of approach inched its way to the Black Hole.

“Navigation! what deviated the trajectory?”

“The last explosion affected our warp bubble. As you know while we can move in Warp, that uses extra fuel. Considering that we ditched 97% of our fuel and emptying the rest as we speak we don’t exactly have the luxury to attempt that”

“Can we correct our course once we break-off?” He questioned.

“I’m afraid this is worse than you think, normally we take a non-direct course at the edge of the accretion disk to orbit but the deviation takes us a direct path into the black hole. Once we go out of Warp we don’t have the necessary Delta-V to escape or make an orbit”

“Dammit! Anyone have any ideas to fix this?”

The crew looked at each other but most looked downcast, but an engineer waved at the commander.

“Sir, maybe we can possible refuel while entering the accretion disk?” He said unsurely.

“No, we retained our previous momentum when we have gone into Warp. Its impossible to refuel at that speed, we only have a time window of 2 hours” Another engineer argued.

The Commander closed his eyes and sighed loudly. As the crew talked back and forth on how to fix the issue he opened an enclosed compartment under his throne and pushed a switch within making the entire room go dark and red.

“It seems we have no other choice, we are gonna have to use the SD-Drive to open a window to the Sea of Damnation”

The crew looked at him in confusion for a whole minute before the finally realized what he meant. Some looked down, some wept to themselves in resignation. But a handful stood dignified in the inevitability of death.

“If we are not coming here out alive… It was an honor serving you Commander Stigma” His Sub-Commander voiced what they all thought.

“We don’t know how the Black Hole will affect the window but it lessens our chances by a great margin to survive the dense plasma of negatively charged electrons, neutral neutrinos and positive nuclei. It is without saying that traveling through the Photon Epoch wasn’t the greatest ideas we have cooked up. But it seems we will have no other choice. I will put all fusion reactors into overdrive and use the last of our fuel to power the SD-Drive” The first engineer that gave an idea spoke out again who went back to his control interface.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, it was my pride and pleasure... Hardlock your endoskeleton to the ship and prepare for jump!” The commander shouted to all the decks with his coms.

“Activate!” He ordered.

As they went closer and closer to the event horizon a crack in space appears, dark tendrils of dark and bright energy spewed out, widening the crack ever so slightly. As the energy starts to leak through the shields and affecting the hull the spectrum shield shifted to absorb these energies. More energy was used than stored so it went to only supplement the shields.

The ship is completely enveloped into the crack and as it left the normal space for its Eldritch counterpart the crack is absorbed by the black hole. The universe stopped for a moment for this impossibility, and then it rejected the existence of such a phenomenon and promptly collapsed into multiple dimensions and exploded into liquid crystallized space. Transforming everything in 1 light-year range into a region of broken space where time and space is incomprehensible to sentient beings.

C+

“Sti-Stigma, m-my son… there will b-be a time when you h-have to f-fight. With the m-militia and Milltech so c-close on our front d-doors, you will have t-to choose what y-you want to do in face of s-such times”

The old man laying on the medical bed shakily grabbed a manilla folder from his night stand and pushed it into the arms of a young man that can be more called as a cyborg than a human being.

“M-My men found where y-your mother has gone t-to, she has d-daughter now. But just a-as you she is s-special… This m-my last wish son, go to them a-and succeed where I h-have failed…”

Beep

Beep

Beep

…………….

Stigma stood up in melancholy, his face expressionless but full of emotion nonetheless. He looked at the folder and lights flashed over it seemingly in random patterns. Finished in what he’s doing he put it down and walked away with his cape flapping in an invisible wind. He stopped at the door and looked back at his father.

“Do not worry father, I will lead our army in your stead and end this corporation farce. As for my mother… I can’t forgive her… But I will take my sister and raise her as you raised me. Goodbye...”

C+

A single mechanical eye opened to a void. It slowly looked around as if it was seeing things that mere mortals weren’t capable of seeing. There was a rustling of clothing and a metallic clang until the eye stood still.

“Computer, status report”

… Silence was all that greeted him.

“… Commence backup routine, cannibalize redundant systems”

“Twzzzzzz commanshrzzzzzzz Commander, experiancing tech-techn-technical difficulties. Please wait until I-I readjust”

Red lights flickered back on and holographic interfaces lit up everywhere in disarray. Then Stigma stood up and walked to an immobile form on the ground. Kneeling down he wirelessly interfaced with her implants and scanned her condition.

“Hybernation mode? Just how long were we traveling in the Sea of Damnation?”

A holographic female appeared beside him and awaited her orders. The red lights flickered off and the normal light blinked on. He stood up from his position and turned to turned to the ship AI.

“How much time has passed since we entered the SD Window?”

“It has been roughly 139 years, give or take for spatial deviations”

He took on a surprised look but went to being apathetic as quickly as it appeared. He walked back to his command throne and languidly sat on it as he sighed.

“Any casualties?” He asked

“2 dead by incorrect hibernation protocols” She despondently responded

“That is better than expected, good. Where are we now?” He inquired.

“Star charts have an 80% match but inconsistencies that aren’t stellar drift makes me hypothesize that we aren’t in the same Universe anymore” She mused.

“What? I thought the SD-Drive was only capable of traveling to the SD realm?”

The AI shook her head and brought up recordings and mathematical models up on his interfaces.

“When we entered the Window I’ve calculated that it should have entered the Even Horizon just as we disappeared. Its impossible to calculate what happens next because we still don’t fully understand Black Holes but it is obvious that it affected the Window somehow.”

“So its unpredictably… That makes our chances to go back astronomically impossible if we tried to use the same method again…. What is the state of the ship?”

“I managed to repair everything using the trickling energy from the SAD Universe but had to shutdown once we exited the realm because I didn’t want to use up all our hydrogen fuel that is being used for life support. Cannibalizing some our systems and using an old forgotten solar array we can prepare for a jump in 2 days”

“We have Antimatter and Dark Matter?” He asked with a raised eyebrow.

“The conditions of the SAD realm was close enough that of a Black Hole Accretion disk so we were able to extract some. The reason I didn’t jump away is because energy was running up until you activated an old unused backup protocol that was separate from my systems that protected it from failures” She explained.

“I see, deactivate gravity and lock the crew to the magnetic grid and send them to the medbay to recover from hibernation. Considering I’m half machine and AI, I will be handling the ship procedures and fly us to the nearest Black Hole to refuel”

“Understood Commander, I will be handling the engineering and navigation”

As the ship lit up back to life, the engines and warp coil shook under extreme duress and went beyond light-speed in an instant. Leaving behind high energy particles in its wake.

C+